Jan in California Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have friends at the art museum?"

"Sure, Mr. Monet, Mr. Picasso, Ms. Hepworth."

"Oh you," Jan took a sheet of paper from her purse. "Carm gave me a list of things to do in Los Angeles. Want to hear it?"

"Sure."

"1: Sex in the limo from the airport. Hm. Can't do that in a rideshare. I suppose the VIP Lounge counts for that one."

"Absolutely."

"2: No sex in the pool. 3: Sex in bed. 4: Drive through Beverly Hills. Mock the rich. That sounds like Carm."

"I'm afraid I started it."

"Of course you did. What's next? 5: Stars in the sidewalk. 6: Help his daughter work through her Elektra Complex. Ooo. That'll be fun."

I snorted.

"7: Sex in the parking garage. 8: Get chased by police. 9: Dinner at fancy Hollywood restaurant. 10: Meet B-level movie star. 11: Meet A-level movie star. No sex with either one. 12: Sex in the car. Don't die." Jan nodded, "Always good advice. 13: Butt sex for you. 14: Butt sex for him."

"You know that story already."

"Indeed I do," Jan twiddled two fingers upward and wagged her eyebrows.

"15: He says he loves you."

Jan paused, looking at me. I could only shrug. "I had just had my first prostate orgasm. Wasn't thinking straight."

"That's what you all say." She looked back at the list. "Let's see, 16: conversation about feelings. 17: Sex at the zoo. 18: More sex in bed. 19: Flirt with sexy museum friend. Oh, so you do have friends at the museum?"

"Chevonne is a work of art unto herself."

"Chevonne? Now I'm interested. 20: Handjob at the museum. Not with sexy friend." Jan caressed a nipple through her shirt. "Again, interested in this one. 21: Blow the security guard." Another pause.

I wondered how far it was worth explaining, "Do you remember how she dealt with the gunman at the charity night?"

"Of course."

"Same thing."

"22: Wake up sex. 23: Conversation about feelings. 24: Discover he's terribly in love with white haired lady." Jan blinked a few times, staring at the page before touching the corners of her eyes. I stayed quiet until Jan continued. "25: Farewell sex in the car. Don't die."

Jan looked down at the page. "Quite the memory, that girl."

"It was a busy week," I tried to joke.

"Yes," Jan took a breath, lifted her head and smiled. "We better get started, hm?"

"I'll have you folks home in 15 minutes," the driver offered, helpfully.

I took the paper from her, crumpling it and shoving it in my pocket. "In 15 minutes, we start making our own list."

I pulled her into a kiss.

+ - + - + - + - + - + -

My place was a typical Southern California suburban home. Ranch style, so only one story. The front yard was defeated long ago by 20 years of draught.

As we went inside, I began my usual spiel. "I keep the bachelor décor simple, since I hate dusting."

"We can change that if you want to," Jan offered.

I gestured our way through the kitchen and family room before turning down the hallway. After taking Carm through last time, I went more slowly, this trip, but Jan seemed to barely noticed the framed photos. She walked into the guest bedroom and nodded. "Good size."

The closet and dresser are empty so you can unpack your bag in here, even if you'd prefer to sleep," I opened the door to the master suite, a large room with a king-sized bed and separate bathroom, "in here."

Jan rested her hand on my chest as she raised on her toes to kiss me. "It's perfect."

She walked back out toward the guest room, towing her suitcase and garment bag. I stepped into the en suite for a quick pee and to wash my hands before I followed her. She was transferring several pair of panties from the suitcase to the top drawer of the dresser. "I don't know why you even brought those," I was trying to be funny again.

"To hold a feminine napkin, for one thing." I blanched and she laughed. "Just teasing, Lover. I stopped needing those when I stopped needing birth control. Lucky you, huh?"

Closing the dresser, she walked back into the hallway. "But I did not want to miss..." She paused in front of the row of photos. She smiled at our wedding photos. "I remember this. Look how happy our girl looks. And the dress! Almost as much fun getting her into it as getting her out." She took a few steps. "Disneyland, of course. You look as happy here as she did in the wedding pic." The last picture was a group shot of the Dallas School Girls standing around my wife, who was seated. "I think this was her 65th birthday at Antonio's. We took over the back room. Why aren't you in the picture?"

"I showed up after this was taken, as a surprise."

"Oh, that's right. She smelled of orgasm from the minute she jumped into your arms." Jan laughed. Looking again, she tapped each person as she said their name. "There's me, Roxanne, Sondra, Meryl, Claire, Sydney, Ryan, Joyce, and Ashlen. So, Ashlen and Joyce the only ones you haven't fucked yet, have you, Lover?"

"And Ryan."

"I may have to make some calls when we get back. Joyce loves to tie me up, and no one can take a spanking like Ashlen."

"And Ryan?" I joked.

Jan studied me. "It's been discussed. He thinks you're good looking, and he's heard all the same stories about what a great fuck you are, but, again, your wife was wary of sharing you. Odd, because she did so love fucking around before you showed up."

She looked back at the photo, running a fingernail along my wife's face. "This is when she still had the long hair. I loved her hair. She would drag it across my tits and slap my clit with it. She would kiss..." Jan was tearing up. I wrapped her in a hug. "She would kiss my pussy and tell me I had the most beautiful cunt she'd ever seen." Jan chuckled, "She always said 'cunt' instead of pussy or quim or twat or vag. I think she thought it shocked me." She began sobbing. "But it just made me wet. Dear God I miss her."

"Come here, Jan." I led her back into the master bedroom. "How long as it been since you had a really good sleep?"

"We slept last night."

"I mean without Carm's fingers in your pussy/quim/twat/vag/cunt?"

Jan dropped on the large bed, stretching wide with mattress to spare. "Yeah, I could sleep forever, but first I could use a shower."

"I think we both could."

"Well, that keeps it simple, then, doesn't it Lover." She sat up and kissed me. "Come on."

Jan stood up and started undressing. I dashed into the kitchen, bringing back a box of plastic sandwich bags and adhesive tape.

She put her hands on her nude hips. "Now you're just getting kinky."

"It's for the stitches," I draped a bag over the wound on her breast. "So we don't have to be quite so careful with the water." I peeled off four strips of tape, carefully sealing the edges to her skin.

She was diddling her other nipple. "So she won't feel left out."

As I folded a bag to fit the cut over her eye, Jan undid my pants and took out my half-hard cock. She stroked me gently. "I'd suck you, but I'd probably be tasting half of Texas by now."

I finished taping the second bag. "No one you don't know."

We walked into the bathroom and I turned on the shower, adjusting for the most comfortable temperature. Jan sat on the toilet and kissed the tip of my cock. "It has been quite a time, hasn't it, Lover?"

I stroked her white hair, still slightly stiff from my cum and Vanessa's. "It has been that."

She stroked me, slowly, as she thought about it. She kissed the tip once more. The water was almost right, but I wasn't going to disturb her train of thought. "It feels like I had more sex in the last few months than in my entire marriage since Jordan was born."

"That is a tragedy, sweetheart," my dick was growing in her hand. She put her lips around the head, almost absentmindedly sucking me.

"But it was fun. I didn't realize how much I miss the girls. We may have to pay Meryl and Mitch as visit when we get home as well." I heard her start to pee in the toilet as she slid me down her throat, pressing her nose into my pubic hair. "I kinda feel cheated that Carm got to share you with them before I did." She sighed, "That amazing dick of his."

"Mitch has a big ol' cock, darling. Not just a dick. Remember?"

Jan seemed to come back to the moment. She chuckled when she saw my engorged cock filling her hand. "I wasn't going to do that. I'm too tired and you're too... cummy. If there is such a thing."

"Come on, then. I think the water is warm enough."

We stood together under the hot water, taking turns soaping and rinsing. Jan soaped my cock and jacked me off "to relieve the tension." Then I soaped her abdomen and tits "to clean off the cum." Then I used the shower jet on her clit "for fun." There was some more gratuitous touching, but no penetration. We both agreed we were too tired.

Out of the water, we toweled each other off. I carefully removed the make-shift bandages and we moved to the bed. Though it was still early in the evening, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up before Jan did. She was literally spread eagle; white hair strewn around her face like a halo, arms over her head, breasts gently rising and falling with her breathing, legs wide apart so her bare labia and pink pussy lips beckoned to me.

I snuck from the bed and crept to the guest bathroom down the hall. Running the water as little as possible, I brushed my teeth and shaved the several day's worth of stubble from my chin. She had never complained of whisker burn, but for what I had in mind, I wanted to be perfectly smooth.

Tip toeing back into the bedroom, I was happy to see she had not moved. Admiring her beautiful naked form, I felt my penis begin to fill with blood.

I sat on the edge of the King-size bed and slowly lowered my lips to her left nipple. I brushed across it, barely touching her skin before doing the same on the right side. Then I kissed her nipple, pressing softly, letting the tip of my tongue tease the soft flesh. Saliva ran down my tongue and I swirled it around the areola before settling my mouth over it and sucking gently.

Jan stirred beneath me slightly, but did not seem to wake up. I moved back to the first nipple, licking and sucking the areola until it puffed into a soft cone in my mouth, the nipple getting thicker and harder in response. I let my kisses wander around the warm flesh of her breast, exploring in wider circles until I licked the thick side-boob beyond her ribs.

My fingers traced a similar path on the other side, noticing her breathing increase as I stroked her tit. When I caressed the side, I quickly shifted to kiss there as well. I licked her firmly, leaving a wet, cool trail in a spiral back to her nipple. Again, I sucked her, pulling her flesh deep in my mouth and letting the edge of my teeth graze across the engorged nipple.

Jan rocked her hips as her right hand slid into the the salt-and-pepper hair at the back of my head.

"Mmm. Hello Lover," she crooned. "Feels nice."

I leaned up to kiss her lips, pausing to gaze at her beautiful make-up-free face. I kissed her again. "Shall I go on, darling?"

"Please, Lover."

I slid back down to her other tit, licking and suckling as I drew spiritual nourishment from her breast. Her moan was louder and she pulled my head tighter.

I sucked her deeper as my fingers squeezed and tugged at the other nipple. Using my fingernails on one side and my teeth on the other, I pinched and bit her thick nipples. Jan arched her back and cried out. "Oh, Lover, yes. Again."

I quickly switched sides, biting the one nipple while closing my fingernails on the other.

"AH SO GOOD." She caught her breath. Her eyes were open now and she lifted her head to smile at me. "Keep that up, Lover, and I'll cum just from the tit work."

"Really? That sounds like something worth striving for." I continued to suck and lick and nibble her tits, not missing an inch, while always returning to her nipples which were now swollen and red.

Jan flexed her back, pushing her nipples to my mouth. Her usually alabaster skin was taking on a deep pink throughout. "GOD yes. More. Suck me." Her hips jerked upward, humping the air. "Yes, Lover. Suck my big titties. Make me your mommy GOD YES!"

Her orgasm swept over her with a dynamic ripple. Her abdomen tightened in flinching spasms. I kissed her mouth, caressing her breasts tenderly as she slowly relaxed.

Jan settled on the bed, her breasts heaving as she caught her breath.

"Well," she gasped with a smile, "That was fun." I lay my head on her warm tits and she stroked my hair. "Did I...?"

"Hm?"

"Did I say, 'make me your mommy'?"

I lifted my head, grinning as I looked into her sparking blue eyes. "I thought it was adorable, and very sexy, considering I was nursing an orgasm out of you."

"Oh, aren't you clever," she patted my head like a puppy.

"But," I said, pushing up on my arms, looking down at her amazing body, "I'm thinking that was only the start."

I crawled backward, kissing her tits, then her navel, then the labia where tiny white hairs were starting to reemerge. I nuzzled my nose to her fragrant sex as my tongue stroked the lips of her pussy. I melted into the taste of her, pushing my tongue deeper as I nuzzled her clit.

"Ooo," Jan groaned as her hips started moving again, pressing against my mouth.

I slipped a finger into her tight wet hole. I worked my way deep, pressing down on the back of her hot tunnel. She arched her back, pushing herself further onto my tough. When I was as deep as I could reach, I turned my hand over, flicking at the tip of her cervix. I sucked her clit against my teeth.

"Oh fuck!" Jan flinched, her cunt tightening on my finger. I bent the first knuckle upward, pressing hard into the dips and bumps as I dragged my finger along the front of her vagina.

When my finger slid out, I lowered my head to once again shove my tongue into her pussy, licking in a circle around that first inch that I knew was very sensitive. Jan rolled her hips, lifting her legs over my head. I watched her pussy open wide, thick drops of liquid forming at its mouth.

"More," was all she said.

I pressed three fingers together with the middle finger up front. I licked her clit with long, slow pressure as I pushed my fingers inside, curved upward to again hit every nerve along the top of her cunt.

"Is this what you want, Jan darling?"

"Yesssss."

Againg finding her cervix, I spread my fingers, stretching her, filling her.

"Oh yes, Lover. Fuck me with your fingers. Make me wild with your tongue," Jan's dirty talk is my best gauge that her climax is brewing. So I did as she requested.

My fingers slid in and out as I sucked her clit; each time deeper, but still slow, keeping pace with her rocking hips.

When I took my fingers out again so I could explore her pussy with my tounge, she reached down and took my hand, guideing my fingers to her lips, where she inhaled her pungent fragrance before licking her juice from between them. My fingers now wet from her mouth and her cunt, Jan used them to caress her nipples. They darkened and swelled under our touch.

I was lashing her clit with my tongue.

Jan brought my hand back to her mouth, sucking the three fingers completely into her throat. Her tongue played between them as I felt her fingers surround my hand at the wide knuckle of the thumb. She closed her hand, pulling my pinkie and my thumb into a wedge to join the others in my mouth.

Stretching her jaw, she sucked my fist as she groaned. I could feel her soft palette against my finger tips. She choked slightly and pulled my hand out.

My mouth still locked on her clit, I looked over her mons and between her tits to see her eyes watering behind a smile. Still holding my fingers together, she moved our hands back down her body.

I lifted my head out of the way as she positioned all five fingertips at the entrance to her dripping cunt.

"More," she said again.

I pushed my hand forward, slowly. Again, Jan spread her legs and raised her butt so her pussy gaped open. Her wrinkled lips parted as I pushed through.

She flinched, then groaned, pulling my wrist further. When the widest part of my hand poised at the entrance, Jan gulped, "Wait."

Her fingers still held my wrist. I saw her chest rise as she took a deep breath, held it, then let it out in a teeth-gritting hiss. I felt her pussy muscles relax around my fist, and she said, "Uh huh," and pulled my arm forward.

I was expecting the "pop" one gets when the head of the cock slips past the rectum. Instead, the pink lips seemed to reach out, enveloping my hand and pulling it in, slowly, gently. Her clit was engorged, jutting out in search of attention.

Jan started jerking her hips, vocalizing in staccato burst. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Oh. Ooooohhhh god baby shiiiit."

She raised her hand, palm vertical and flat. I stopped pushing.

Her tits were heaving and her face was flushed red. "You look beautiful, Jan."

She breathed. "This. Is. Incredible, Lover. I feel so full. So fucked. Put that tongue back on my horny clit and fist me!"

I was delighted to obey.

I flicked at her clit with the tip of my tounge.

"YES. More!"

Licking her button in quick hard strokes, I pushed my hand deeper. Her cunt contracted around me and I responded by opening my hand, spreading my fingers, touching her everywhere as I pulled back.

Just as my wrist reached the opening, I pushed it back in, fast and deep.

"Yes, Lover. Like that. More."

When I pulled back again, I noticed how wet she was. My big hand slid easily along her cunt.

I pushed back in, curling my fingers into a thick fist, pushing deeper, feeling her take me.

"FUCK!"

Her hips started pounding me so I plunged my fist in and out as fast as I could. Part of my brain was aware of the dangers of hurting her, and part wanted to....

"FUCK ME WITH THAT GIANT FIST! GOD IT HURTS LOVER! DON'T STOP! FILL MY CUNT UNTIL... OH FUCK IT HURTS!"

Jan was wild with lust, slamming her cunt over my arm again and again. Her words became gibberish sound that rose to a shriek of pain and pleasure.

She lunged forward, doubling over, throwing her arms around my neck. Her tits slapped against my chest. I felt her cunt grab my fist and release it in repeated spasms. Cum spurted around my hand, escaping wherever it could.

Her voice was a hoarse whisper, chanting as she relaxed, "Oh Lover oh baby oh Lover amazing man ooohhh."

Jan sighed and dropped back on the bed closing her eyes, and I carefully removed my hand. I leaned close to kiss her abused pussy as it slowly closed. Her clit ducked back under its hood, sated and content.

I rolled to one side, sitting up on the edge of the bed next to her. I held my arm up. It shone and glimmered in the morning sunlight. I licked it. Like a giant cum lollipop I licked and sucked my hand and fingers.

Jan opened her eyes, watching before she said, "I know you're not doing that without offering to share."

"Oh course. Do you want a lick?"

As she leaned up, extending her long tongue, I moved my hand down to my throbbing erection. I stroked it, smearing Jan's cum the full length and across my balls.

She laughed, then cooed, "Oh you're so big and hard." She leaned over to lick my hand and my shaft. "Such a thoughtful man; fist fucking me to a mind blowing climax with no thought to your own needs and desires." Her mouth surrounded my head.

"I am selfless," as I pushed up into her mouth.

"Mm," she agreed, sucking me deeper.

I caressed her lovely white hair, flexing my hips, encouraging her. "God, Jan, your mouth always feels so good."

She lifted her head up for a moment. "I love the taste of your cock, Lover. Especially covered with my cum." Her tongue ran the length of my shaft before swirling around the head. She shifted her body crossways on the bed, pushing my butt with her hands. "Stand up, Lover."