Jan Learns to Relax

Story Info
Jan can't remember making an appointment with this doctor.
6k words
4.42
23k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
302 Followers

"Who is Dr. Neige?"

Jan looked at the appointment on her calendar and racked her brain trying to remember who the heck this possibly could be.

Was she a parent? Someone from the district? A counselor? Medical doctor?

Jan had no recollection of having made the appointment, but here it was, on her screen. And starting in a few minutes.

Jan felt terribly unprepared, which is not a good look on a vice-principal.

She searched through her emails again to find any trace of a 'Dr. Neige'. Nothing. And why did "Neige" sound familiar? Was it french? Jan spoke french. Why couldn't she place that word?

There was a knock on her door. Whelp, best just to fake her way through it and appear as if she knew why this person was calling upon her.

"Come in!" she said, using her best authoritative voice. She was glad she was looking extra-professional today, even a little glamorous. She didn't often wear skirts into the office, but with this jacket and blouse combo it just made her appearance pop....and allowed her to show off her muscular legs defined. She secretly loved catching staff and students trying to sneak a peek. One student was so mesmerized by her ass that he bumped into it when she stopped short in the hallway. When she turned, she noticed he had an erection that he quickly tried to conceal with his stack of books.

"Sorry Ms. Thomas!" he cried. His face was beet red. He walked away awkwardly. Jan smiled knowing what she'd done to the boy, even if it was unintentional.

The door swung open, and standing there was someone whom Jan was utterly not expecting.

For starters, it was a woman. Jan mentally kicked herself for succumbing to her own prejudices. When she saw "Dr." in the title she'd assumed it was a man. Not very progressive, Jan!

Secondly, she was utterly beautiful. Tall...probably as tall as her, but not nearly as muscular or as busty as her. Beautiful blue eyes set in a kind, wide face. She had some size to her, but it was mostly in her hips and by extension, her ass. Her bust was quite modest by comparison to Jan's generous endowment. Jan estimated she probably as old as her. Maybe shy by a few years, but no more than five or six.

Jan was also surprised the way she was dressed. It seemed a little too elegant for a medical doctor, though the all-white ensemble certainly gave it a medical style. She could not imagine a doctor would ever wear white knee-high boots though. And that skirt was far too short for that profession. The jacket and blouse seemed a bit more on point, but the silky wrap with the silk threading was certainly out of place. It looked like it belonged in a Jane Austen novel. Or a film based on one. Elegant...but out of place for a mid-morning meeting at a school. She admired the fine-grain leather briefcase she was holding. It looked pricey.

Jan stood and walked around from her desk to greet this woman. Jan found her reaction peculiar. Normally when someone would enter, Jan would just gesture to them to have a seat in front of her desk...but for some reason she felt strangely compelled to welcome this woman in. She felt almost a strange deference to this woman who she was absolutely convinced she'd never met before. Time to fake remembrance.

"Dr. Neige," Jan said, trying to sound convincing, "I'm so glad you came by."

As Jan raised her hand the other woman took it in hers and moved in close and gave Jan a very European greeting...a quick kiss on each cheek, while pressing Jan closer with her other arm. Jan was surprised by this familiarity. She didn't even greet familiar friends this way. Maybe she was French-Canadian? Jan was sure 'Neige' was french from something. It felt like it was just on the tip of her tongue...

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Thomas," Dr. Neige said. "I've heard so many wonderful things about you from your colleagues. I am absolutely delighted that I have this opportunity to help you."

Jan's brain tried to process all this. She's knows my colleagues..she must be a professional of some sort...works in the district perhaps? She's come to help me...is there a student I recommended for a counselor lately? Jan could not come up with any theories. Best to try and tease it out of her and appear knowledgable.

"Please, call me, Jan." she said. Jan noticed the were still holding hands, slowly pumping up and down in an extended handshake. Jan noticed the woman's hands were stronger than she would have expected. Though certainly not as strong has hers. She took a strange secret delight knowing she could apply just a bit of pressure and have the woman on her knees, begging to be let go. Jan withdrew her hand and gestured to the couch. Jan made her way to the chair, which would give her a bit of height over the woman. Jan, the authority.

"All right Jan," Dr. Neige said," and you can call me Dr. Neige....I'm just kidding. Please, call me Em."

Em sat on the couch. As she sat, Jan snuck a look at the woman's muscular thighs. She suppressed an urge to say anything about working out, though it was clear this woman spent some time in the gym. Before sitting down, Jan made her way to the blinds behind her and closed them so her guest wouldn't be blinded by the sun streaming in. She also wanted Em to check out her ass. You're not the only one who works out.

"So," said Jan, hoping the woman would fill in the rest of the sentence.

"So," said Em, with a purposeful pause. Jan wondered if she knew that Jan had no idea why she was here. Jan could never have expected what she said next.

"What do you think kills more Canadians our age each year?" she said, mysteriously.

"If I had to hazard a guess," Jan said. "I would guess hockey fights?"

Em laughed. "No...it's polar bears...". Now Jan laughed.

"It's stress!" Em said, with some excitement. "And with a person in a position like yours I can imagine that factor is multiplied. How many students are under your watch? 400?"

"500." Jan said, with a bit of pride.

"500!?" Em exclaimed! "Well no wonder you're so stressed!"

"Who said I was stressed?" Jan said, a bit suspiciously. Was she under some sort of review she didn't know about? And yes, it was true. Jan was under a bit of stress. But she hid it well. At least she thought she did.

"Well no one specifically said, 'Jan Thomas is under stress, we need to send our best wellness counselor to destress her'" Em said. "But with the level of responsibility you wield....the kind of pressure one in your position in authority must deal with...well it was assumed, which is why I am here."

Inside Jan felt a wave of relief wash through her. Wellness Counselor! She must work for the district and just go from administrator to administrator teaching them how to yoga or meditation or some other such nonsense. Nice hustle. Jan checked her watch. She'd booked an hour for this appointment. Plenty of time to let this woman do her spiel so she could check Jan off her list.

Jan thought about the class she was substitute teaching right after. Plenty of time. Besides, Jan rather liked this woman. She was certainly pleasant enough, had a sense of humor, and decidedly easy on the eyes. Very easy on the eyes. Despite being married to a lovely man, Jan certainly was not unappreciative of the charms of her own sex. She hadn't had a dalliance with a woman since her time in the military, but that was pretty much par for the course. There was a line out the door of girls that wanted to eat her pussy when she served. Who was she to say no to that? But after getting married she hadn't strayed...well not with a woman anyway.

She thought about Michael for a moment. Hell, if she needed stress relief, that's all she needed. A man who could take command of her. A man who was in charge of her for a change. Someone who gave the orders instead of taking them. She thought about all the people who deferred her to authority. If only they could see her on her knees with Michael's cock in her mouth...or buried inside her ass. She cherished those moments...when Michael would empty her thoughts, empty her will, and she felt an unnatural compulsion to obey his every whim. Though it wasn't really a compulsion to obey...it was more a free-floating sense of anxiety about disobeying. The only thing that could relieve that was to do exactly what he told her to do...and that anxiety would just melt away, and with it, the rest of her stress. She loved being his empty-headed plaything. Just giving into him. That feeling when he dropped her into hypnosis and she sunk so deeply..and then....and then....

Jan snapped back from her daydream.

"Yes of course," Jan said, faking recognition. "How very thoughtful. So! What's your plan doc? Do you have some mantra I repeat? Breathing exercises? Right now I take my stress out at the gym."

"I can see that!" Em said. "You have a magnificent body, if you don't mind me saying so."

Jan didn't mind at all. She did have a magnificent body and she worked hard to make it that way. It felt good to have someone acknowledge it openly rather than just admiring it from afar."

"I don't mind!" Jan said. "Keep the compliments coming doc!"

"Well," Em said, "You also have an exquisite figure, though I hate to imagine what your bra budget must be! What have you been blessed with? An E-cup?

"Close...G-cup, and yes, they are expensive."

"And working in a high school! You must arouse every straight boy in sight! Plus, a quite a few girls I would imagine as well!"

"I don't mean to brag," Jan said, though she did mean to, "but I accidentally gave one my students an immense erection this morning when he got lost in thought staring at my ass! He'll probably be masturbating to our unintended contact for weeks!"

Em laughed. "That's rich! What a lucky boy!" Em continued. "So! Here's what we're going to do. I realize you're a busy woman, but I am obligated to teach you a bit of meditation. It is my job after all. And who knows? You might actually get some benefit from it. And, heaven forbid, you might actually enjoy it! So what do you say Jan? Are you willing to expand your horizons a little bit?"

If this were anyone less charming or beautiful than the woman before her, Jan would have dismissed her from her office with some flimsy excuse. But the truth was, she was rather intrigued. Mostly about why such an elegant and amiable woman would be a wellness counselor, but also about whatever it was this woman was going to teach her. Why not? What do I have to lose to spend a few minutes with this charming woman?

"I am willing and ready, Dr. Em" Jan said. "What do I do? Should I move down to the carpet and align my shakras or whathaveyou?

Em laughed. "If you like...but why don't you sit here next to me?" Em patted the cushion next her, in a slightly condescending manner. As if one was urging a dog to come sit next to you. This was not lost on Jan, but she thought Em was just being slightly silly.

Jan sat next to Em. Em slid over slightly. Their hips made contact. Jan wondered if it was intentional.

"Good girl," Em said, also in a manner that one might address a dog. Again, playfully condescending, a small joke, but it triggered something in Jan. 'Good girl' is what Michael would say to her when he wanted to trigger her arousal. It didn't matter how or where he said it. In trance, out of trance, over the phone, even through a text. That phrase, 'Good girl' it never failed to get her just a little bit wet. As it did now. Surely, this was just a happy coincidence.

Em turned and faced her. They were so close now. Jan thought if Em just leaned forward a little bit she would be close enough to kiss. She didn't know why she thought that. It just popped in her head.

"Do you mind if I touch you?" Em asked. "On the shoulder and on your wrists?"

"That's fine," Jan said. Why did this seem familiar to her? And it was more than fine. Now Jan was feeling like she wanted to be touched. This woman...this stranger..for some reason Jan craved her touch. There is something so arousing, so exciting, about unexpected intimacy. Like when you're on an overcrowded streetcar and someone is inadvertantly crushed against your breasts. You're aware of it, they're aware of it, but there's some comforting about it. Jan thought about the small man who'd been pressed up aginst her breasts in a street car recently. He seemed so embarassed, but at the same time, comforted. They shared a look and Jan silently acknowledged his predictament and with a glance, let him know it was okay. He could just enjoy his unexpected good fortune. He seemed so releived. Jan wanted to wrap her arms around the small man to let him know what a rare and special gift intimacy among strangers could be.

Em took one hand and placed it on Jan's shoulder. With the other hand she lifted the wrist closest to her. Jan shivered. Her touch seemed so gentle. So loving.

"So what I'm going to teach you today," Em began, "Is a relaxing breathing technique, called 'wrist breathing'. It's designed to get you in touch with your breath...to slow it down, and to get you to relax. It's very easy to learn and you can do it practically everywhere. Now I want you to relax this wrist completely. Let me take complete control of it."

Take control of it. Jan thought about Michael. She thought about the control he took. His touch could also be so gentle, so loving....sometimes he held her with such care. Like Em was doing with her now. Jan was starting to get that vibe off Em. This didn't feel completely professional. It felt like there was something personal happening here. Perhaps Jan was just adding her own layer of meaning into the situation. Perhaps sometimes a delicate touch on the shoulder, a gentle grasp of the wrist is just what it seems.

Jan did as she instructed. Her wrist hung loosely on Em's fingers.

"Good, very good Jan." Em said. Jan was secretly hoping she was going to say 'good girl' again. She liked unexpected intimacy. It felt kind of naughty to be touched like this in the middle of the day in her office. She began to secretly wish that this woman would seduce her, the way Michael would. Of course Michael would never visit her at school. They had established some very clear boundries on matters like that. There is risk...and then there is risk. Michael knew where to draw the line with humiliating her and he cared too much about Jan to cross it.

Em continued.

"So what I want you to now Jan, is to time your breaths with the way I move your wrist. When your wrist goes up, I want you to breath in. And when it comes down, breathe out. Okay? Now close your eyes and let's try a few."

Jan closed her eyes.

"Breathe in" Em said, as she gently lifted Jan's wrist.

"And breathe out" and she lowered her wrist again. "And relax. Good girl. And again."

Good Girl. She said it again. And Jan felt herself get just a little wetter.

"Breathe in" she lifted the wrist up.

"And breathe out" she gently lowered it again. "And relax even deeper now."

"Breathe in" Em said. But this time she didn't lift Jan's wrist. Jan's wrist lifted on it's own. Jan wasn't even aware that was happening. Em was pleased. Hypnosis achieved. And so easily.

"And breathe out" Em said, and she watched the wrist lower. "And on each breathe out you'll feel your wrist get heavier and heavier and more relaxed."

"Breathe in" The wrist went up.

"And breathe out" the wrist went back down...but this time even lower than its starting position. The suggestion was taking effect. "Heavier and heavier, Jan...each breath out you'll feel that wrist get so heavy and so relaxed, and when you can't lift it any more, you can just let it gently lie on your lap and feel yourself fall deeper and deeper into relaxation." Em watched all of Jan's features grow slack. Her head began to droop a bit and her shoulders were sagging considerably.

"Breathe in..." And Jan's wrist just barely rose a little.

"And breathe out..." Jan's wrist fell to her lap and Em made her move. She moved her reassuring hand from Jan's shoulder to the back of her neck and gave a slight squeeze. "Sleep now." She commanded and she watched Jan slump on the couch. Em held her so she wouldn't fall over completely. Em thought about her back-of-the-neck ploy. It was such a primal thing. Like a cat carrying her kitten or an animal taking out its prey. The back of neck just lent itself to a feeling of submissiveness in almost every creature. Especially people.

Em began speaking quietly to Jan now. Taking her deeper and deeper into hypnosis. She was such a good subject. But of course, Em had already known that. Michael had told her all about Jan's susceptibility to hypnosis. What an eager subject she was. So ready to obey. So willing to obey. And so utterly uninhibited.

Em looked at Jan. Like a helpless rag doll.

"You're such a good girl, Jan" Em said, knowing the effect it would have on her.

Em got up and locked the door.

End of Part One

Em sat back down on the couch next to Jan. She lifted up her wrist. It hung loosely like a wet washcloth. Em let it go and flopped into Jan's lap. She was so deep. So receptive.

"Jan," Em said quietly. "I want you to listen to me carefully. Whenever you see me scratch my nose, I want you to remove one item of clothing. It will feel perfectly natural to get undressed in front of me, since I am doctor and since we are both women. As each item of clothing is removed you will find yourself getting more and more sexually aroused."

"In a moment I'm going to wake your hypnotic trance. You won't remember going into hypnosis, or my suggestions, but you will obey them faithfully. When you hear me say, "Sleep for me," you will return to this hypnotic state, even deeper than the time before."

"Wake up now, Jan!' And Em snapped her fingers quickly. Jan lifted her head and blinked a bit. Em moved quickly before she got suspicious.

"And do you feel more relaxed now Jan?" Em said. While scratching her nose.

"I do feel more relaxed, Em." Jan said, as she took off her jacket. "Thank you very much."

Em continued. "Well this is a meditation you practice anywhere." Em scratched her nose again.

Jan began to non-chalantly unbutton her blouse. "Yes, I can see myself trying this at home" As Jan was saying this, she became aware she was unbuttoning her blouse. Surely, Em wouldn't mind, but she felt compelled to say something.

"You don't mind if I take this off do you?" she asked innocently. "I feel...a little hot. Is that normal with this meditation?"

Em smiled. When following a hypnotic suggestion people often look for excuses to justify their odd behaviour. Poor Jan. What else would she come up with?

Jan got her blouse off. Em admired her spectacular breasts. Truly she was in awe of this woman who was so fit but had such amazing curves. Em scratched her nose again, curious to see what would go next.

Jan casually kicked off her shoes, stood up and began to unzip her skirt.

"You're okay if I remove this too right? I mean, you're a doctor, you must see bodies day-in, day-out.

Well I said I was wellness counselor, but if that's the fiction you want in your head Jan, go right ahead.

"Of course, Jan" Em said casually. "I want my patients to feel as comfortable as possible. There's nothing you could do that would shock or upset me."

Jan felt another wave of relief as her skirt dropped to the ground. She had the slightest amount of concern how wet her panties were, but she figured the doctor had seen this happen many times before.

Em stood up in front of Jan and scratched her nose again. She wondered what would go next. The bra or the panties.

Jan hooked her hands around her panties and slid them down. There was a delicious moment when they stuck to her slick pussy. She had a momentary concern about how her office must smell now. If she could smell her arousal, so must the doctor.

GlassO
GlassO
302 Followers
12