Jan Learns to Relax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you feel so comfortable around me Jan," Em said. "It certainly re-affirms that I must be doing a good job if you are so relaxed and feel so uninhibited."

"Oh I get undressed in my office all the time," Jan lied. "It is very relaxing, you're right."

Em scratched her nose again. She was dying to see them titties.

Jan casually reached back and undid her bra. She worked out from the straps and dropped the bra to the ground. Her breasts were indeed magnificent and they hung well, freed from constraints.

"Oh that feels good," Jan said. "There's nothing like getting your bra off at the end of day and just feeling free and natural. Thank you for being such a good sport about this doctor." Jan did not seem to be aware of it, but her right hand was absent-mindedly rubbing her clit.

"Oh the pleasure is mine,"said Em. And she quickly tapped Jan on the forehead. "Sleep for me!" she commanded, and Jan fell into her.

"That's it, deeper and deeper for me Jan," Em said while she cradled the naked, hypnotized woman. Em loved feeling Jan's breasts pressed into her own. She rocked Jan gently and storked her hands down Jan's back, like a familiar lover.

"In a moment I'm going to wake you up. When I do, you will realize that you are completely naked, in your office, in the middle of the day. You will also find that you won't be able to pick up your clothes. You hands just won't be able to physically grab them. And when I say, "Sleep for me!" You'll return to this hypnotic state, even deeper than you are now."

Em snapped her fingers in Jan's ear. "Wake up Jan."

Jan opened her eyes. Em released her and stepped back to enjoy the show.

"Hey," Jan began. And then she realized.

"Oh my God!" And she began to franticlly pick up her clothes strewn on the floor while panic began to set in. How did she get naked!? Who is this woman!? What if someone walks in?! This would end her career in a heartbeat! She'd never hear the end of it.

Jan franticlly pawed at her clothes, but she just couldn't seem to grab them, they just kept slipping ot the floor.

"What did you do to me!?" she exclaimed at Em.

"I helped you relax, Jan." Em said calmly.

"This isn't relaxing!" Jan said, franticlly. "I could get fired! Who are you! What do you want!?"

Jan gave up trying to pick up her clothes. She went behind her desk and crouched, praying no one would come in.

Em looked at Jan with absolutely predatory eyes. "I think you know who I am. I think your french is coming back to you now."

And like that, it felt like whatever mental block Jan had on her french was gone. 'Neige'. 'Snow!' Em Snow! Emma Snowe! It hit her hard.

"But you're not real!" Jan accused. "Michael just made you up for his stories!"

"Did he tell you that, or did you just assume?"

"I...I just assumed...I mean...the things he's written about you...."

Now Emma was starting to get undressed. Very casually.

"Michael does have a vivid imagination,"Emma started, "But most of what he's written about me is mostly true. There's some exaggeration, I mean, he's a story-teller after all, but a lot of it is just him playing journalist. He's in touch with all of my thralls and records their stories. He'll probably write about this sometimes."

Emma had removed her jacket, blouse and bra. Jan was right in her assessment of Emma's breasts. Perky, but average-sized. Certainly nicely shaped, but Jan had her beat.

"So....so why are you here?" Jan said, a little less worried, but still very concerned. She felt confident enough to stand up and face Emma.

Emma sat on the couch and removed her boots. Followed by her skirt and panties. She stood there for a moment. Mirroring Jan. Just staring. Soaking in her beauty and letting her own beauty be witnessed.

"I'm here, "Emma said, "because Michael wouldn't. Something, something, boundaries Respecting your space. Keeping your lives separate. I'm here to blur that a little. From what Michael tells me, you crave humiliation. You secretly want to get found out...by your husband...by your co-workers, by your students. All these people you have authority over. You crave that humiliating revelation. And something else."

Emma turned around reached into her bag. Jan couldn't help but admire her large round ass. Emma began to slide something up her legs. Was it a new pair of panties? Was it a strap-on? Jan wasn't quite sure. She gasped when Emma turned around. She was not at all expecting what she saw.

It was a strap-on. But not like any Jan had ever seen. The penis...it wasn't human. It was a dog's penis. There was furry flesh all around, like a dog's, and an obscene red rocket poking out, looking right at her. She felt a flush of shame wash over her. Her interest in dogs...that was between her and Michael. This woman...she was so elegant! And respected! She was probably worth billions many times over and now...now she was in Jan's office wearing a dog cock around her waist! Jan covered her face. She was both insanely aroused and ashamed at the same time.

Emma quickly closed the gap between them. Jan tried to back away, but she had nowhere to.

"Sleep for me." Emma said quietly, and Jan once again felt the world go dark and her mind focusing intently on Emma's words. Emma held her again, this time fully enjoying the feeling of her breasts pressed up against her torso. Again, Emma lovingly stroked her fingers down Jan's back.

"Jan, when I snap my fingers you will find that I am no longer Emma Snowe, the woman, but Emma Snowe the dog, with a real dog's penis. You will also find that you are no longer human either. You will believe that you are also a canine creature. A canine that is in heat and in need of breeding. When you see my erection, the arousal that I have for you, you will do everything in your power to get me to mate with you. It is your only desire and your only wish."

Emma waited a moment. Savoring this contact with the woman that Michael had described with such unexpected love and admiration. Emma had known Michael's other play partners, and while he certainly cared for them, this one was different. Michael's other subjects had been submissives through and through. Not just in their sex play, but in almost all aspects of their personality. To come across someone in a position of authority...who craved submission to give counter-balance to the authority and responsibility she wielded...this was something different.

Emma almost didn't want this embrace to end. Like Michael, she was enjoying Jan's company. When was the last time she'd made an actual friend? When was the last time she met someone who cared about other people more than themselves? Jan...well...she was special to Michael. She was someone he cared about for reasons he wasn't quite sure of yet. Someone he wanted to make happy. And if making her dreams of humiliation and exposure were the keys to her happiness, well how could Emma not plan some scheme of her own. It was her gift to Michael. She was willing to cross some lines...she was willing to put some actual risk in this woman's life, because she would enjoy it that much more.

Emma snapped her fingers and stepped back. Jan lifted her head and opened her eyes. Emma could immediately tell that human Jan wasn't in there. This was Jan the dog. Who immediately got down on all fours and made her away from around the desk.

Emma smiled, looking at her crawling around. Looking at her tits swing free and her ass wiggle back and forth as she made her way to her. Emma stoked her dog cock. Jan looked at it in amazement. To her, it looked like the real thing. She crawled over to Emma and knelt in front of her. Jan clutched at Emmas hips and she gingerly placed her mouth over the cock. Slowly she bobbed her head up and down on it, swirling it around with her tongue. The cock's base was firmly pressed against Emma's clit and she felt waves of pleasure go through her. She stroked Jan's head as she worked.

Jan looked up at Emma and met her gaze. There was a silent message passed between them. Was it time? Emma nodded slowly. Jan slipped her mouth off the cock which was now coated with saliva. She shyly turned away, pressed her head low to the carpet, and presented herself to Emma.

Emma took position behind Jan. Such a wonderful ass. Thick, but muscular. Emma wished her ass was as nice as this one. She kneaded the ass a bit as she positioned the cock between Jan's pussy lips, which were very swollen and dripping with moisture.

With a quick thrust she was inside her. Jan moaned softly. Emma slowly moved herself back and forth behind Jan, keeping a steady rhythm. At that moment, she wished so badly she had a real cock that she could put inside of this beautiful woman. The wanted to feel her and she wanted to spurt hot semen inside her. She wanted that feeling of being spent, and she wanted that sleepy feeling that overcame men after their ejaculation. She loved that about them; she loved that their orgasm made them so sleepy and helpless. She thought about the men she'd hypnotized right after their orgasm, making them not only sleepy, but also very obedient.

Emma felt Jan quivering now...she was going to come soon...and she was right. Jan began to quiver and shake. Emma ground her hips into Jan and was able to get an orgasm off the friction of the strap-on. She bit her arm to keep herself from moaning too loudly.

As Jan was coming down from her orgasm, Emma had another surprise for her. She reached down below her cock and began squeezing a small bulb. Jan's eyes grew wide when she realized what was happening. A lover's knot. Her dog lover had come inside of her and now was preventing her from disengaging. She felt her pussy getting stretched at its base. She tested a few times, trying to slide off, but it held firm. She felt Emma the dog drape herself on her back. She felt her breasts on her back and Emma's hair brushing lightly against her.

"Sleep for me" Emma said softly. "Sleep for me now Jan..."

Jan was overcome with an urge to close her eyes and just let herself fall into a deep relaxing sleep, right there on the carpet in her office, with a lover's knot buried deeply inside her.

Jan awoke on the couch, her head laying in someone's lap. She was fully dressed. She vaguely heard someone say, "..and five awake now, gently opening your eyes and feeling refreshed and wonderful." She felt someone gently caressing the back of her head.

She turned her head and saw Ms. Snowe smiling down at her.

"You don't have to get up yet, "Emma said." You've got some time before your class. Why don't you just lay here for a moment and let me adore you for a while longer."

Jan turned back her head allowed herself to be petted further. Like a pet. But loved. Adored. Cared for.

Jan was reluctant to speak, lest she mar this perfect moment. This perfect silence. But she was growing aware of the time.

"Thank you," Jan said. "This was a wonderful gift. I am so honored to be taken by you. I'm a little leery this happened here in my office...but truthfully that made it so much hotter. And you're right, Michael would never do this. I still can't believe you'd come all this way just to play with me like this."

Emma kept stroking. "It was my pleasure. Michael speaks so fondly of you...and when one of my subs speaks so highly of one of their subs...well I find myself overwhelmed with curiosity. I enjoyed taking you so much Jan. I enjoyed your pleasure and I enjoyed the dilemma you faced...of coming so close to getting caught. It was most delicious."

Emma helped Jan to sit up. They looked deeply into each other's eyes. It was almost a transitive love. Their mutual love of Michael coming through. Emma leaned in and kissed Jan deeply on the lips. Then she got up.

"There is another reason for my visit." she said. "I'm sure you probably have realized now that I sit atop of what you might call a hypnotic pyramid. Hypnotizing others who then hypnotize others themselves. A chain of benevolence. I was wondering if perhaps I would want to pass that skill onto you Jan, but I think it's not in the cards. You do enough all ready. You don't need the additional burden. I think you're balanced as you are."

She headed for the door. "We'll meet again. Thank you for a wonderful time."

And just like that, she was gone. For a moment Jan wondered if the whole incident had been a dream.

She looked at the clock on the wall. The class she was teaching was starting in just a few minutes. She quickly got up, gathered her things, and headed down the hall.

Jan thought about Ms. Snowe and what she had done to her. Michael would never have done this to her. In her school. In her office. She was burning with humiliation but at the same time she never felt more confident in her abilities. She imagined dog come was dripping out of her as she entered the classroom. Her little secret.

"Good morning, class!" she said, with an aura of authority.

"Good morning, Mrs. Thomas!" they said in unison. Her students were well trained.

And that's when she felt it. In her ass. A plug. Emma had put in a plug in there! Every step and she was awash in pleasure. How had she not felt it before? Did Emma hypnotize her not to realize it was in until it was too late to take it out? Jan took a few step to the podium and leaned forward, trying to find a position that minimize the pleasure. She was afraid she might come, right there, in front of all these students.

Maybe it would be a good day to show a movie.

12