All Comments on 'Jan Learns to Relax'

by GlassO

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ValleyVixinValleyVixinalmost 2 years ago

You already know I love it! ❤️

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderalmost 2 years ago

I love it, even though I fell asleep reading. I keep getting fuzzy. It made me feel really good. I am sorry I dropped. I am sorry if I was not good. I still feel a bit sleepy.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderalmost 2 years ago

I had to read again. I felt the strong need to sleep. I felt the need to be a good girl. I wanted to be a good doggie. I need to be used. I like this story so much.

GlassOGlassOalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I should mention this story is absolutely based on ValleyVixin. If you haven't read her works, you should because she has that rare combination of writing talent mixed with an undeniable erotic charge. It's been my deep pleasure getting to know her and her works. And most recently....hypnotizing her with my voice to a tremendous orgasm.

Alexia: It's okay to get sleepy and hypnotized reading the story...there's lots of hypnotic language embedded in there, so that's more a feature than a bug. Try again and maybe you'll make it to the end....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlassO@GlassO
Just your average hypnosis fetishist living the life in Los Angeles. I'd like to think I would do this IRL someday, but for now, I'm content to fantasize. I welcome all feedback and I respond to every email I get.