J & J

Story Info
An injured mother and her son express their love!
5k words
4.5
70k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J&J

Jerry and his mom had been on their own all of his life. His dad hadn't stuck around after finding out that June was pregnant, a few weeks after their first fumbling episode in the back seat of his car after a high school party. While he had disappeared on her, her parents had stood by her and been extremely supportive during the difficult time for the young mother-to-be. She had continued to live with them even after Jerry was born, and had inherited the house after they lost their lives in a bad auto accident a number of years later.

June and Jerry's house was a nice 2 story house, and the large back yard was surrounded by a privacy fence and had a built in pool that they both enjoyed on a regular basis. It had a low diving board on the far end, and was well maintained since it was something that they enjoyed so much. Jerry's bedroom was at the back of the house, and overlooked the pool, and he had more than once enjoyed seeing his mother while she was sunning herself in a modest two piece swim suit by the pool. Jerry had been on the swim team back in high school, but had graduated the previous spring, shortly after his 18th birthday. While he was in school, his mom was the youngest mother of all of his classmates, and his friends often told him that she was the best looking, also.

Many of his friends had their plans made for college, but he hadn't decided on what he wanted to do with his life yet, and worked for now at the local garden center. Lifting the big bags of mulch, seed, the paving stones and such, along with his high school swim workouts had given him a nice body, with muscles that were well defined without being bulky.

June had worked for many years in the local real estate office as an office manager, and had done well for herself in that respect, plus had a modest inheritance after the passing of her parents years ago, so the family hadn't struggled.

Mother and son had a wonderfully close relationship and weren't overly modest around each other. The only bathroom in the house was on the second floor between their bedrooms, along with a spare bedroom also. Her parents had made sure that since they only had the one bathroom, it was roomy and comfortable.

Jerry was in his bedroom, messing around on his computer one Saturday afternoon, and could hear that his mother was out back at the pool. He'd seen her go down the hallway earlier in her swim suit, and knew that she was trying to get a better tan before her niece's wedding which was coming up in another few weeks. She liked to listen to her favorite music when she tanned, and had her radio outside with her, and he could hear it over what he was doing on the computer. She had been swimming a few laps earlier, and enjoyed using the board also when she swam. He could hear her splashing as she dove after her laps.

While she was doing this, a commercial came on the radio advertising an upcoming local concert for one of his favorite bands, and he wanted to know more about it. He rushed to the window to tell his mom to turn it up quickly, but she was just bouncing on the board as he yelled, and she turned her head to look at him at the wrong time, and her foot slipped on the edge of the board, causing her to fall off sideways. She crashed down to the pool deck hard on her knee, and cried out in pain.

Jerry was in shock at the accident that he felt he caused, and ran down the stairs to help his mother up. Her knee was bleeding badly, and also started to swell immediately. He ran to her side, and asked if she was all right, even though he could see that she wasn't. It tore him up to see her crying in pain like she was. She said that her knee had buckled as she slipped on the board, and something had hurt badly even before she hit the ground. They decided that she should get to the emergency room to be seen and have the knee checked out to see what she had done.

Jerry had also been wearing his swim suit since he planned on getting into the pool at some point during the day. June told him that she couldn't go the hospital wearing just her suit, and that they both needed to change before they could go. He helped her up, but the knee was too painful, and she couldn't bear to put any weight on it. She fell against Jerry, and he held her up. He knew that the only way to get her upstairs was for him to carry her, so he slipped his arms under her legs, and headed in the house carefully.

While Jerry was good looking, his high school girlfriend had just broken up with him, saying that she wanted to be free to date when she was in college, and he had been a little lonely since that night a few weeks previous. Holding his mother's slim, trim, soft body in his arms caused him to start to harden a bit in his trunks. He carried June to her bedroom and sat her on the edge of the bed, but she said she needed to clean the blood and mess off of her leg before changing clothes, and that he was going to have to help her.

"I think the best way would be for you to hold me up in the shower, honey, and we'll use the hand-held shower wand to rinse the blood off of my leg and down the drain." Jerry set her on her one leg in the shower, still wearing her small swimsuit, and she turned on the water. She leaned back against him trying to stay out of the spray until it had a chance to warm up, and could feel his erection pressing against her tight ass. That made his dick throb a little, feeling her warmth and closeness against him, and that just made things even more noticeable to her. As close as they were, she didn't feel embarrassed to say to him, "It's nice to know that my body can still do that to someone, at my old age."

"Oh my God mom, you're gorgeous, and could give an erection to a zombie!" June looked down at his swim suit, and could see how hard he was, and was impressed with the bulge she saw in his trunks. She moved her butt back against him even tighter, and giggled a little bit, and said "I can see why your girlfriend was always smiling when you came back home with her on your dates." Jerry replied, "Thanks mom, but her body wasn't as nice as yours is, and none of the girls that were in my class held a candle to what I can feel pressing against me."

June smiled, and rubbed her hand over his hard dick through his trunks, and said, "we'd better quit playing around and get me cleaned up so we can get my knee checked out."

They rinsed her knee off, and he carried her back out of the shower and sat her on the toilet to dry her legs. There was still some blood oozing from the scrapes, but it wasn't bad. A couple of bandages did a good job on that. Once that was done, he carried her into her bedroom, and sat her on the bed, and said, "I'll let you get dressed while I change, and we'll head to the emergency room."

"That won't work honey, you're going to have to get my clothes out for me, please. I don't think I can hop to the dresser and pull things out."

Jerry moved over to her dresser and asked where to start. "In that top drawer, I'll need some underwear" she said. He opened it up, and a smile came to his face when he saw all of the dainty, lacey things before his eyes. He pulled out the top pair, and turned and held it up to her. "How's this," he said? "The blue matches your eyes."

"That's fine," she said. "But I'll need shorts and a top also, and I can't go without a bra as cold as those rooms always are." He started opening other drawers, looking for what she needed. He pulled out a bra, but then saw another one underneath it that matched the panties he had pulled out. "I think you'd look mighty fine in these, but you'd look good in a grocery sack," he said.

She blushed a bit at his comment, and said those choices were fine, and anything for a top and shorts. "You can go get changed, too, while I'm wrestling my way into these," she said, "and then we'll head off to the hospital." "And wear something that will cover up that club you're carrying in your shorts!"

Jerry headed back to his room with a red face, but also feeling strangely excited that his mother had noticed his hard cock, and had even run her hand over it in the shower. That was the closest he'd gotten to anyone of the opposite sex in too long, and as good looking as she was, it had a lingering effect on him.

Jerry got changed, and went back to his mother's room to see how she was doing. When he got to the open door, she had the shorts on and was just pulling the top over her head. Jerry got a real eyeful as she had her arms up, and her face covered by the clothing, and that made his hard-on come back with a vengeance. He asked if she was ready, and she wanted a moment to brush her hair before heading out. He stood behind her, and held her in front of the mirror with his hands on her hips. "I'm lucky to have a mom that looks as hot as you do," he said. She smiled, and pushed her butt back against him again. She felt his erection again in his shorts, and moved provocatively against it, with a little side-to-side motion that made his legs buckle. "We had better get a move on if we want to get back home before dark," he said. "You know things never go quickly at the hospital."

With that, he picked her up again, and headed towards the door. She smiled in his arms, and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and said "I'm lucky to have such a strong, good looking son, too! Thank you for always doing your best to take care of me."

He made his way down the stairs, and out to the driveway to the car. They got settled in, and headed off to the hospital. Jerry reached over and patted his mother's bare leg with his hand, and said, "I'm sorry for causing this, I never expected anything like this to happen."

"Hey, it wasn't your fault" June said. "I just turned my head at the wrong second, and stepped wrong. You couldn't have known this would happen. I'm just glad that you were there to help me." She reached over and brushed his cheek, the same one she had kissed earlier, and he couldn't help the big smile that came to his face when she did it. Unfortunately, her touch also caused a little movement in his shorts, and her sideways glance caught sight of that, too. Now they both had embarrassed grins on their faces.

They pulled into the parking lot at the emergency room, and he carried her in. An orderly came over with a wheel chair for her, and they got settled in at the desk to check in. The paperwork didn't take too long, and since it was a nice weekend afternoon, the place wasn't so busy that it took too long to get June on her way back to get checked out.

The intern she saw first did a little clean-up on the scrapes on her knee, and said that they should take some x-rays to check things out. It again only took a few minutes to get going in the right direction and get those taken care of. They took her back to the room she had been in before, and the intern came in a few minutes later with the x-rays in his hand.

"There isn't any damage showing on these, and we can't be positive without more tests, but I think you just strained the ligaments in your knee as you twisted it." "My recommendation would be that you take it easy and stay off of it for a few days, and see how things feel, and come back if it hasn't improved in the next 72 hours." "We'll put a brace on it, and give you crutches and something for pain, but I think things should be better on their own soon."

"I like that idea," June said. "I'm not the handiest with crutches, but with my son's help, I should be all right." The young doctor to-be signed off on the chart then, and they wheeled her out the door with a long brace on her knee, and Jerry carrying her new crutches. They got her settled in the car, and headed home.

"I won't be able to get up the stairs without your help, honey," she said. "But I think for now, I just want to relax on the couch. Maybe you can help my upstairs later on after the pain pills have done a little more good."

They got back home, and inside the house, where Jerry got her settled on the couch. He started moving away towards the kitchen when she called to him. He turned back and stood in front of her and asked what he could do for her. "Nothing honey, I just wanted to thank you again for taking such good care of me." The pills might have started taking effect on her, because she then rubbed her hand over his crotch, and said with a smile, "You're my knight in shining armor, and I'm lucky to have someone like you in my life!"

Jerry's dick twitched as she had her hand on it, and started growing quickly at her touch. "Ooh," she said, "he likes me too!" she giggled. Jerry had a hard time controlling his erection under her hand, and responded, "What's not to like. You're gorgeous, sexy as hell, sweet as can be, and everything that a young man could ask for in a woman, let alone a mother. I wish I had a girlfriend that meant half as much to me as what you do," he said. "You're the embodiment of perfection in a woman, and I love being around you."

June's mind was feeling the effects of the pills even more, and rubbed her fingers over his growing hard-on with more feeling, and said "mommy's pretty proud of her son, too, and couldn't ask for a better man to have to take care of her."

Jerry fell to his knees besides the couch, and bent down to kiss her on the cheek. She turned her head towards him, and moved her lips to his. They kissed, once, twice, thrice, and stared into each other's eyes. "Are you sure about this mom?" Jerry asked. "You mean everything to me, and are my perfect woman. I know you've barely dated at all in the time I can remember, and must be lonely."
June answered back quickly with "You're all the man that I've wanted in my life all of these years, and now we're going to show each other how we feel." "I'm a little fuzzy from the pain pills, but I also know that these aren't new feelings, and that I can't imagine what my life would be like if you weren't here. Please hold me. Take me up the stairs where we can lay on the bed together, and hold each other in our arms."

Jerry bent and picked up his mother, and lovingly carried her up the stairs to her bedroom. He set her gently on the bed, and laid down beside her, and wrapped his arms around her. They kissed again, and he brushed his lips across her cheek. They put their foreheads together and looked into each other's eyes with love. And lust! Jerry kissed her again and again, on the lips, the cheeks, and the forehead. He kissed her again, and pushed his tongue into her mouth. They moved their tongues against each other, searching, touching, tasting each other. Their movements became more frantic and heated with each other. His hands moved against her body, and brushed her sides and hips. He grasped her tight ass in his hands as they moved against each other. "Watch my leg" she cried out, when his knee bumped her painful appendage.

"I'm sorry mom, let me kiss that too, and make it better." Jerry moved down her body, kissing as he went. He kissed her shoulder and her breast through her blouse, her stomach, and the waistband of her shorts. He kissed her hip and upper legs, then moved down over her knee and kissed her through the brace. "Does that feel better, gorgeous," he asked?

"I'm not sure how to describe how that feels," she said. "I know it isn't pain that I'm feeling most of all right now."

He moved up slightly, and raised the edge of her blouse, and kissed her bare stomach twice. "Is there anywhere else that you'd like me to make feel better" he purred to her.

"I can think of a few places that you can make feel better. Go ahead and slide my top up, and see what you find that looks like it needs kissed, sweetie."

He gently slid her top up, and inched it above her lace clad breasts before planting a kiss on her beautiful mounds. He kissed where her nipples were showing through, then licked lightly on each tip until he could tell that they were sticking up through the lace in anticipation. Her smile and moans told him that she was enjoying this as much as he was. He moved back downward, and inched her waistband down a couple of inches, and kissed her lower belly lightly. He was straddling her good leg while doing this, and she could feel his turgid erection pressing against her thigh and leg. He slid farther down the bed, and began kissing her leg. She moved her foot towards his crotch, and wiggled her toes against his crotch. "You're not the only one that can excite someone," she said. "How does that feel, honey?"

He tugged at her waistband a little, and kissed at the top of her lacey panties, then wiggled his tongue under the edge of them. "I bet it feels about as good as this does," he said. "Two can play at that game, and with you immobilized like you are, I think I can do a better job of finding areas to make you feel excited than you can."

"That sounds like a dare," June said, "and one that I'm going to enjoy taking!"

June reached down and grabbed his shoulders, and asked him to come back up with her. He gently slid up, moving carefully around her injured leg. She moved his face towards hers, and kissed him deeply. While her lips were caressing his, her hands were searching lower down his body, until they reached the edge of his shorts. She moved her hand under the band and inside of his briefs. She slid her palm down over his cock, and grabbed and tugged at it gently. She held it in her fingers, and slid them up and down a few times. "Did I find an area that excited you" she asked?

"That's an understatement," he said. "I can't tell you how good that felt. How about I try to show you what I was feeling," he asked? He slid his hand down between her legs, and felt the heat coming through her shorts. They seemed damp to the touch, and he clambered to his knees, and grasped both of her hips in his hands before beginning to tug at her shorts. He pulled her shorts downward, and moved his lips to her lower lips and kissed her mound. He brushed her lightly with his lips, and moved his tongue between her legs, and gave her light butterfly kisses on her nether-region. She gasped in delight, and squirmed under his touch.

He laid back down beside her, and again pressed his aching dick against her leg. Her hands moved over his erection lightly, and June said, "I think you should take these off so I can do a better job of touching you, and trying to excite you."

"I will happily take them off, but I don't think I could get any more excited than I am." He kneeled on the bed and pulled his shorts downward. "Nuh, uhn, take the briefs off too" June said throatily. "I want to be able to see and touch everything."

"What's good for the gander is good for the goose" Jerry said. "I will if you will!"

June pushed her hips up and reached down to pull her panties down. "You'll have to get them the rest of the way down; I can't bend the knee to get them off all of the way with this brace on."

"That sounds like the best job I'll ever have in my life," he said excitedly! He bent down to tug them off the rest of the way, and his face came close to her wet pussy as he did. The aroma wafting from her heated furnace embraced his senses, and made his dick even harder. His erection was bouncing above her knees excitedly, and her eyes followed it with a gleam. They were locked onto his throbbing hard-on like a heat seeking missile.

June's hands reached for his bouncing dick, and grabbed hold tightly and pulled him up the bed. She sat up slightly, and continued to pull him towards her face. She opened her mouth, and said "mommy wants to show you her appreciation sweetie" and plunged her open mouth over his dick. She moaned her approval at the same time that he moaned in excitement. He thrust his dick back and forth between her lips as she suctioned her cheeks tightly over his cock. She pulled off slightly, and looked into his eyes lustily. "Is mommy doing all right honey? Has anyone ever sucked your dick like that?"

12