J & J

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and responded huskily, "Nobody has ever done it that well mom! I've had a few blowjobs from girls before, but nothing that comes close to this EVER!" "I think it's the excitement and love in your eyes that's setting everything over the top," he said.

"I can't hold it," he said. "I'm cumming!" He fired 3 big spurts of jizz into her mouth, and she swallowed deeply, as he kept thrusting into her mouth. A little more dribbled slowly out of the end of his dick. She slowly licked the tip of his dick, and took it deep into her mouth again, and smiled around the cock between her lips.

"Did that make you understand how much you mean to mommy" she asked? I haven't done that for anyone in years, and I've never done it to someone that I loved as much as you, or anyone that I want to do it with again, as much as I do with you," she lovingly told him.

Jerry flopped backward onto the bed, and said tiredly, "I have never cum as hard as I just did, or felt anything like that in my life. Let me catch my breath for a second, please, and I want to show you how much you mean by returning the favor!"

Jerry rested for a few seconds, then rolled over between her legs, and leaned in. "You don't have to do that, sweetie" June said. "Mom, I want to do it; I want to show you how much I love you, and how much you mean to me, also!" "I said it before; you're the embodiment of the perfect woman as far as I'm concerned, and I want to send you over the moon! I just hope that I can do it for you, I've only done this a couple of times before, and certainly not anywhere that I was able to relax, spread out, and take my time."

Jerry lightly kissed the top of her thigh above her leg brace, then moved to the other side, and kissed his way from her knee up to the top of her leg. He nuzzled his nose in the small patch of light hair above her pussy, and then down between her lips. He gently licked and moved his tongue to all portions of her lower regions. He spread her legs gently, taking care not to hurt her injured knee, and bent the other leg up over his shoulder to give him a better angle. His light kisses and licks were picking up the moisture of her excitement, and the juices just kept increasing as his loving lips moved June like she hadn't been in too many years. He increased the depth with which his tongue was penetrating her body, and stabbed as deeply inside as he could reach. He brought his tongue to the top of her slit, and gently licked around her nub of flesh, and it brought a gasp from his mother's lips. He tugged gently at it with his lips as she squirmed and groaned. "Oh god, don't stop honey! Right there. I'm CUMMING!" she cried as she flooded his tongue and face with her thick come. He continued to tongue her gently, lapping up the excess moisture with a smile on his face. He glanced up his mother's body, and saw a look of contentment on her face, and relaxation that he hadn't seen in so long. Her eyes were closed, but the smile was so honest, peaceful, and telling.

"Oh sweetie," she said as she raised her head a bit, and looked downward towards him. "Please come back up here and hold mommy now."

Jerry gently crawled back up her body, and laid himself lightly on top of her, with his elbows holding his weight over her, while he hugged her tightly. June could feel his hard dick poking between her legs as she luxuriated in the feeling that was running over her body now. "Please take that and put it inside me now," she asked. "But take it slow honey. I haven't done this in a LONG time, and even though I'm very wet right now, it's going to take a bit to take what you've got."

Jerry moved gently over her body, centering his hard cock into the furrow that was her pussy; the center of her body that he had come out of those many years ago. June reached down with one hand, and helped guide him inside her lips, and he gently pressed inward, feeling the head of his dick enter between those hot, moist lips. "Oh, that feels so good already" June groaned. Jerry moved in a bit more, then sawed in and out gently, as the feelings of ecstasy came over his body. He moved up a bit more, and pushed all the way inside his mother, and she again groaned in pleasure. "Oh baby, nobody has ever felt this good. I love you with all of my heart, and I hope that this will continue sweetheart! Please make love to mommie, and give her your best."

Jerry and June moved together, harmoniously, pleasuring each other with their bodies, their lips and tongues, and feeling each other all the way down to their souls. "I cannot imagine ever feeling better than this," June told him, as she looked lovingly into his eyes over her. They kissed deeply again, and just held onto each other passionately. Jerry could feel that he was getting close to cumming, and warned his mother. "I can't hold on much longer, should I pull out mom?" he asked.

"You've already cum in my mouth sweetie, why don't you bury this one in my pussy," she said. "I love you with all my heart, and will happily deal with whatever happens from this!"

The love that he heard in her voice, and felt in her arms made him thrust deeply inside her, and he pushed his dick as deep as he could as he felt the sperm shooting up his dick, blasting hard into her depths. Over and over he fired, until no more was coming out. He slowly pulled his withering cock out of her pussy, and sat back on his knees between her legs. He could see his spend slowly leaking from her glazed lips, and the languid smile on her face. She reached down between her legs and gathered what she could on the tips of her fingers, and brought it to her mouth, lapping at it excitedly.

"We taste so good together sweetheart! I hope that we can continue showing our love like this" June panted.

Jerry just looked into his mother's eyes, and told her "I can't see myself ever giving this up. Nobody could ever love me more, or mean more to me than you do, and nobody is ever going to come between us mom!" "I love you, and plan on being at your side, and between these gorgeous legs as long as you'll have me."


12