J&S Journey into Insatiable Ch. 07

Story Info
Jessica has a little gay fantasy about her hubbie.
1.3k words
4
16.9k
9

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
164 Followers

Jessica's Fantasy Fun

As Jessica lay in bed the following morning, her body still sore and tingling on the brink of orgasm from the night before; she thought, "Why do I do everything? He should have to submit to pleasing others as well." With that, her mind drifted off to a deeply dark place.

Steve lay in bed wondering where Jessica had gone so early in the morning. He heard the door open and her whispering in the doorway. He didn't hear the door close, but moments later she was at his side.

"Good morning!" She said with enthusiasm. "I have a little surprise for you this morning, but First I have a question."

He looked at her with anticipation.

"Will you do anything I tell you to sexually if I ask?"

He looks at her without hesitation, "Of course!"

"Good!" and she pops from the bed.

She leaves the room for a second but returns moments later with a stack of cushions from the couches and places them on the bed. "Get naked and lay over these."

Curious, he does as she asks; stripping down and laying over them which leaves his head and butt in the air. Then she slides on the bed and put a blindfold around his eyes. "Hmm, what is she up to" he wonders as she wraps the first rope around his wrist and ties it firmly to the bed. She does the same to his other arm and legs, spreading his legs apart wide as she ties him firmly to the bed.

"Hey, that is pretty tight," he says.

She pulls his blindfold back for a second, "That's cause I don't want you changing your mind and going somewhere.

She leaves him to lay there, naked and exposed.

Moments later he feels the bed move and her hands on his head. He feels something hard at his lips. "Open wide!"

He does and the next thing he knows she has shoved a huge strap-on dildo into his mouth.

"Now suck it!"

At first, he is reluctant, but he knows he promised, so he moves his lips over the shaft as he imagines the way she would. She shoves the cock to meet him as he begins to forget his trepidation and to enjoy the experience. He moves his tongue around and is surprised that this arouses him. He is almost disappointed when she pulls it away and slips off the bed.

Of course, what he imagined would happen next is exactly what she had in mind. He feels her fingers, cold with lubricant slide into his ass. As she fingers his asshole, she pulls his cock straight down and masturbates him. The fingers were uncomfortable at first, but now with her pulling his dick, it became pleasurable.

Her fingers pause and she releases his throbbing cock. He feels one of her hands on his hips as her hand acts as an escort for her strap-on. She slowly slides it inside him, and the pain is intense. She strokes his back and tells him to relax and take it. Soon she was all the way inside him and the pain had subsided. Slowly she begins to rock back and forth inside him. Then she grabs his hips and rams it as deep as it will go. Then she pulls it almost completely out and then all the way in again.

Before long she builds up a rhythm, and despite his being a little uncomfortable at the idea, he is enjoying himself quite a bit. His cock is rock hard, and he is pretty sure he is going to come without touching his dick.

Then abruptly she stops and backs away, pulling the entire cock all the way out. He wonders what she was doing and what she had planned next. He also notices a hunger in his ass.

He feels the tip of the cock again and prepares for another assault. This time it slips in much easier, and the motion iss a steady pace of deep penetration.

"Do you love it?" she asked.

"Yes!" he grunts as she continues to pound into him. The pace increased and then he has the strangest sensation of his insides being suddenly warm and moist. She pauses and slips from him again. This time it was only a brief moment as she was quickly back, and inside.

This time she moves rapidly from the start. It feels different, but he couldn't quite explain how. It felt great none the less. After a few short moments, he again has the same sensation as before of warmth inside, and then she was out.

"What is she doing?" he thought.

"Do you want me to stop?"

He didn't say a word, just lifted his ass up towards her; the message was clear.

This time felt different. She must have put on a much larger dildo. My god, it filled him up completely. The pain returned, but at the same time, a much greater hunger. He found himself pushing back onto her new cock to meet her thrusts. They built up a rhythm again, then everything changed!

While her cock pounded away at his ass, he suddenly found something pushing its way into his mouth. It was another cock! These were real cocks!

"What the hell!" he said trying to pull himself off the bed, but bound by the ropes.

"You said you would do anything I asked. In return, you get all the slutty things I do. Do you want me to have them stop?"

He thought about it for a second. He was embarrassed, humiliated, but he did love what she was doing, and he couldn't deny, he was horny as hell. By way of an answer, he opened his mouth and allowed the cock in. He sucked and was fucked over an over again all day long. There were short breaks where she left him there strapped to the bed, but then she would return with a fresh batch of cocks.

By the time the afternoon had arrived his ass, back, face and his stomach was full of cum. He had completely lost track of time or the number of cocks that had filled him. Finally, the last cocks shot their load in his mouth and ass, and they left his body. He heard a slight conversation and then the door opened and shut again. He felt her circling him but did not hear anybody else in the room.

He felt his arms removed from the restraints, and she rolled him and sore ass and jaw onto the bed. She threw the cum soaked cushions onto the floor. She spent a moment fumbling near the TV before she returned to him.

She gently stroked his cock, she removed his blindfold. He looked first at her beautifully mischievous face, then to where her eyes was trained. There on the screen was him in his previous prone position surrounded by an entire room full of guys. As he starred at his body being assaulted, she spoke to him. "It was really interesting, apparently, there is a Clean Bill of Health dating group that meet in this hotel. I told them what I had in mind, and you wouldn't believe the enthusiastic response."

He looked at the screen and felt the soreness in his ass, "yes; he would believe."

Jessica sucked him off twice while he watched and probably would have done a third had he not passed out from exhaustion.

"Honey, we gotta hit the road." He looked up from the bed and realized that she was all dressed and ready to go.

"Wow, you must have been having a hell of a dream. Not only were you moaning, but you were talking in your sleep."

"What did I say?" he asked.

She looked at her devilishly, "You kept saying, fuck that ass, yeah pound that ass! You really must have been having a vivid dream."

He looked at her as he rolled out of bed, "Yeah that was probably it."

hesse1
hesse1
164 Followers