J&S Journey - Sidestory Ch. 01

Story Info
Jessica Dominates Young Girls.
1.4k words
3.7
24.9k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

These are the ongoing stories of Vixen Jessica and her Stag husband Steve.

*

So Jessica walked in and said the words Steve had been waiting to hear for years, "I want you to find me a dominatrix." His boner sprang up immediately. If she had said, "Oh and I want to fuck a random guy or two" between the two he probably would have had a heart attack and died of all the blood in his body rushing to his junk. She gave him and green light and in a matter of a few days he had a list of a few women that fit the bill. She chatted with several over Skype and found a lot of them didn't match their photos. There was one that caught her attention, a bit too young for her liking, but was boiling hot, tan, brunette with kissable lips and a smoking body. Her name was Alice, and she was eager to meet right away. Jessica agreed, but there were a couple of things that threw her off a bit. The first issue was her age; the second was that she asked if she could bring a friend and third was Alice didn't sound like she knew much about being a dominatrix even though that was the ad she answered.

Steve went with her in a separate car, just to make sure everything was kosher. When he looked in the hotel bar, he saw his beautiful wife talking with the young girl and surprisingly, a second young girl, Maggie a red head; both looked to be in their early 20's. Steve was pretty sure that Jessica would just have a drink and walk away, but to his surprise he watched her walk up to the hotel room with the two girls. Jessica must have heard something that intrigued her.

So they were way too young for me and also were both confused about the ad because they were not looking to dominate, but seeking to be dominated. Both had very limited experience but wanted to explore and figured a Domme might help them out. I don't know why, but they intrigued me. They had a room, so I grabbed my bag of toys, which Steve had told me to bring just in case, and we headed up to the room. They sat on the bed, and I sat across from them on the love seat. They were chattering away nervously as I sipped my drink. "Shut up!" is said to them forcefully and they both stopped and stared at me like a deer in headlights. "I want you to be quiet. You are not to say a word unless I ask you to. I will point, and you need to do what I want. If you do the wrong thing, I will whip you. Do you understand?" I reached into my bag and pulled out my strap.

"Yes, Ma'am!" They said like nervous sheep.

"Wrong!" She smacked them with the whip hard, and they yelped. "You will refer to me as Mistress only!"

"Yes, Mistress." They were both apparently ready to comply.

Jessica pointed to Maggie's lips and watched and Alice leaned in for a kiss on Maggie. They tepidly kissed until they saw their mistress raising her whip. Then as Jessica watched they were soon in a hot embrace, open mouths, tongue, sucking and licking necks, heated and breathing heavy. Jessica cracked the whip to get their attention and pointed to their shirts. Both quickly removed their shirts and bras and on Jessica's signal, took turns licking and coddling each other's breasts. In very short order she had them completely naked and locked in 69. "You may not cum until I tell you to, but you may beg when you are close and just maybe." Over and over they begged her to let them cum, but instead, she would respond with a crack of her whip and set them to work on each other's cunts again. Jessica was surprised, but this control was turning her on. She slipped off her shorts and pulled out a thick vibrator and fucked herself to several nice orgasms while watching her girls play and suffer. Finally with her pussy soaking wet and the girls mad with passion, she allowed them to cum. They were so pent up that each lost control of their bodies and their cum soaked the face of the other as they quivered in ecstasy. Jessica had them lick each other clean.

With a crack of the whip, both were back at attention. Jessica had them roll over, so their bare asses and pussies were hanging off the end of the bed. She put on a thick strap-on and slid it into Maggie, fucking her mercilessly. Maggie begged to cum, but Jessica made her wait. Finally, when she saw that Maggie was at a breaking point, she stopped. Maggie groaned. "Have either of you had anal sex?"

"Eeew, no!" they said practically in the chorus.

"Good," Jessica said and grabbed Maggie's arm and pulled it around her back, propping her up and forcing her fingers into her ass. "I am going to fuck that ass, so you better fuck yourself loose, or it will hurt." Maggie began to protest, but with a swift smack of the whip, she was silent and slowly started to finger her ass while Jessica watched. As Jessica started fucking Alice's cunt, she helped Maggie, shove one, then two, then three fingers in her ass and soon she began to moan and loved it. Meanwhile, Jessica could tell Alice was on the brink of cumming, so again Jessica stopped her and had her do the same as Maggie. Jessica had them kissing while they were doing it, so she sat back in her chair and masturbated to the view.

After a bit, she put on her strap on again, but this one had a much bigger cock. She saw Alice's eyes grow with fear, but the raised whip silenced her questions. Jessica put the cock at Alice's ass and slipped a lubed head inside her as Alice gasped. Jessica took her time and was gentle at first until she had it all the way inside. Once Alice could take it, Jessica began pounding Alice's ass. She instructed Maggie to get on the ground and suck on Alice's pussy, which she did eagerly. Jessica also had Maggie put a huge butt plug in herself before she went to work. Alice was going crazy. Jessica knew she was pushing her too far without letting her cum, but she pushed her limits all the way. Alice begged as Maggie licked and Jessica fucker her ass. Finally, she allowed her to cum. Alice soaked Maggie's body with her cum. Her orgasm seemed to last 5 minutes as she shook all over and kept on pouring on Maggie, who eagerly lapped at the juices. Seeing this, Jessica knew they were coming around. Soon they switched places and Jessica did the same with Maggie.

To finish, Jessica had the two girls on each side of her, front and back, lapping at her ass and pussy until she repeatedly came on each one. She made it a point not to hold back and ejaculated all over their face and bodies. Jessica noticed that while they were licking her, their hands were all over her, but they were also reaching for each other. She had cum enough to be satisfied. She sent the two of them to the bed holding a strap on and dildo. "These are for you to keep. I don't want you to contact me again as you don't need my help. It is 9 o'clock now; I don't want you to stop fucking, sucking, anal pounding and cumming until this time tomorrow morning. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

Jessica dressed as they watched, but Jessica cracked her whip, and they remembered their duty. As Jessica left, she looked back to see Alice wearing the strap on and buried all the way in Maggie's ass who was cumming and begging her to keep fucking her ass. She let the door close with satisfaction.

Back home Steve was waiting for the story, which he loved, but he said, "That was less of the dominatrix for you, then a domi not so much. Should I keep looking?" Jenifer wrapped her mouth around his cock, and he knew all he needed.

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers