Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts were racing, as I realized I might actually see some hot action between them. She knew that I would love to watch her with him, and the thought had my heart pounding. The tricky part was to have him relax, which would more likely happen, if he thought I wasn't around.

With the goal of lowering their inhibitions further, I slipped up to the cottage and mixed a couple more drinks for them, taking longer than usual, to give them more time alone.

With a slight breeze blowing, the trees made enough sound to mask any noise, as I snuck slowly back to the fire. Drawing near, I saw them leaning in to each other as they talked. For a moment, I stood in the shadows watching them, illuminated only by the light of the fire.

'Thanks for inviting me to stay, Jane.'

'Well, it's about time! We've always invited you to stay over.'

'I know. I didn't want to impose.'

Jane looked over at him, 'I'm really glad you're staying.. it gives us a chance to catch up. We haven't really talked much, face to face. I... I've missed you.'

'Seeing you today... I felt like I... never really noticed how attractive you are!'

'So, you find me attractive?'

'Oh yeah! Not just attractive. You're a damn hot woman!'

'Oh, my goodness, sir! You'll make me blush with these forward advances!'

'Laugh if you like! You're, drop, dead, gorgeous!!'

'Oh my! I feel a blush coming. I must be careful! Compliments will get you... anything!'

When I got closer, I noticed that my wife's blouse was open and her tube top was very low, exposing most of her gorgeous breasts. He was gazing blatantly at her chest, and she was smiling innocently, acting like she was unaware. The truth was, she knew exactly what she was doing. Being a tease. And I had a pretty good idea what she was thinking.

As I approached and handed them their drinks, I apologized, feigning fatigue, blaming the sun and the booze, and told them I was turning in. Walking away, I gave Jane a smile and a sly glance, knowing her/our plan was falling into place.

I slipped into the darkness and watched them for a while from behind some bushes. They talked and finished their drinks then he put his arm around her, 'You're looking more than attractive, Jane. You look very sexy... and desirable...'

He moved his face close to hers. As she looked up, I could see what was coming when their eyes met. The kiss was tentative at first. Gentle. Then they both backed off and Jane moaned, 'That was really nice, Mike. You've never kissed me like that before.'

'I should have! It feels right, somehow!'

Mike wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again, this time more forcefully and passionately. Jane welcomed his kiss with equal passion, their mouths opened wide and I knew she was sucking on his tongue. At first, they held each other close, then their hands roamed over each other. He was fondling her breasts under her blouse, until she lowered her tube top, exposing them to his touch. She had one hand grasping his shirt while the other hand rubbed his crotch.

It was as though decades of pent-up passion was finally being released. My heart was pounding out of my chest as I watched them, almost embarrassed for being there. Part of me wanted to leave, but I was transfixed watching my sexy wife with her fantasy man. I watched for a few minutes, then heard Jane talking softly, 'The air's getting cooler, let's go inside. We can talk some more.'

'Anything you say, Jane!'

A moment later they stood, hugging and kissing again, her breasts bare to his touch.

'Ohh Mike!' That feels so good! You make me feel so naughty!'

'You like feeling naughty?'

'You're about to find out! Let's put out the fire. Maybe,,, we can start another fire... inside!'

I raced inside, ready to watch what might happen. Closing our bedroom door, to give the appearance that I was in bed asleep, I moved into the enclosed porch, just as they walked past the window.

They came in through the side door and moved to the living room. With a bit of light from the other room, I could see they had started to kiss and fondle each other again.

'Is Dave in bed?'

'Oh yeah, when he's this tired, he's sleeps like he's dead to the world.'

'I'd hate to make things difficult.'

'Relax Mike. There's really not much chance of that.'

'Whadya mean?'

'Dave knows I've got the hots for you-'

'What? How would he know?'

'He knows... because I told him... I've had the hots for you for years.'

'Years? No way!'

'Oh yeah, years! I watched you with all those other girls, and figured you just weren't interested in me. So, I decided...we were, just, friends.'

'God Jane! I wished I'd known! You always acted kinda distant... I thought you were pissed at me. I never realized... now I feel like an idiot!'

'I was sorta pissed! I was aching to be with you, but you were dating those stick girls.'

'I'm sorry. They were flirty, and I fell for them easily. Now I feel guilty.'

'I have a cure for that... now, shut up and kiss me!'

They held each other tight and kissed again, passionately, with full knowledge of their true feelings for each other.

Jane broke their kiss, 'Now, as hostess, I think, since it's your first night here, I should make sure you have everything you need!'

They resumed their hot and heavy kissing and after a minute or so, Jane took Mike's hand and led him into the guest bedroom.

The bedroom has a window that looks onto the porch and because our property is so private, the curtains were wide open. Two bedside lamps were on, allowing me to see every detail of their movements. Inside the room, they would only see their reflection in the window, without noticing my spying eyes.

I watched her push him back until he sat on the bed while she stood close, in front of him. Mike's head was tilted back and Jane looked down at him as they kissed again. He reached up and pulled her blouse off her shoulders, running his hands over her shoulders and down her back. After squeezing her ass for a moment, he brought his hands back up and started massaging her boobs.

'You like my tits, don't you!'

'Oh yeahh... they're beautiful!'

'Think they're big enough?'

'I've never touched anything like them.'

She looked toward the window, seeing only their reflection, knowing full well I was beyond it, watching closely, 'Oooo Mike, yeahhh! Squeeze 'em baby...Ohhh yesss... so good!'

At first, I thought she was acting a bit, but her body language proved me wrong. She was really getting into it! He was like a kid in a candy store, orally feasting on something he'd craved for, all day!

'Bigger that those skinny broads had, I bet!'

'Oh yeahhh. Yours are like cantaloupes! They fill my hands.... and your nipples are so hard... and suckable!'

Then, without hesitation, he licked a nipple and then sucked it into his mouth.

'Fuck yeah! Suck 'em! Suck my tits... soo good! God Mike... I'm so horny right now!'

She just leaned back, resting her hands on his shoulders while he feasted on her flesh. She sighed and moaned softly as he continued squeezing, licking, sucking and nibbling her magnificent boobs. While he continued pleasuring her with his mouth, moving from one breast to the other, his hands drifted down and began stroking her thighs.

He obviously wanted more than a nibble on her boobs. He grabbed the front of her shorts and un-fastened the button and eased the zipper down. Still licking her boobs like a hungry animal, he eased her shorts down over her hips, exposing her pussy, wet and ready for sex. Once her shorts dropped to the floor and after inhaling her musky scent, he eased a hand between her legs and began exploring the soft, wet folds of her pussy lips.

'Oh God, please! That's right... touch me...finger me!

She gasped and threw her head back as he slid first one, and then two fingers inside her wet lips.

'Ohh yeaahhhh! Do me! Finger me!'

I watched as his hand moved up and down between her legs. As he pumped her with his fingers, he grabbed her ass with his other hand, still licking and sucking her tits.

Oooo... yes...you know.. all the buttons to push! Jesus! Keep going!'

There was my naked wife, legs spread for another man, and he was playing her body like an expert. Even on the other side of the window, I could hear the wet, juicy sound of his fingers pumping in and out, coaxing the juices from her pussy. Resting one thigh on his leg, she buried his head in her chest and started grinding her pussy against his hand, matching each thrust, until she let out a few muffled cries and exploded on his hand. I could see the shimmering juices from her pussy running down her thighs.

After a brief pause, she kissed him deeply for a full minute, as though she was thanking him for her climax, and then pushed him back onto the bed, jumped up and straddled him. She pulled his shirt up and began to kiss his chest, slowly moving lower to his waist. Mike pulled his shirt over his head as she kissed along the edge of his jeans while rubbing his bulge.

'How am I doing, Mike? Do you have everything you need?'

Jane slowly undid the clasp and lowered his zipper. His cock was peeking out from the top of his boxers, straining for release. Giving him a sexy look, she pulled the boxers lower, exposing his rigid cock, Mike sighing as she freed it.

'Oops! Looks like I need to take care of this! Oh my!'

A surprised smile appeared, and she noticed the size of his cock. It was about the same length as mine, but very thick, with a prominent purple head oozing pre-cum, as she started playing.

Wrapping her hand around the shaft, she started stroking it, asking with a cute voice, 'Did I cause this painful swelling?'

'Well, it wasn't there before I arrived!'

She stood and pulled his jeans and boxers off. He laid on the bed naked, on his elbows, staring in awe at the sight before him. For the first time, he saw Jane totally nude! Her broad shoulders, framed with wavy brunette hair falling just short of her breasts. Looking lower past her waist, her hips curved seductively around the soft curls above her pussy, that he just touched and would soon, hopefully, wrap around his eager cock.

As she crept forward between his legs, she dragged the soft skin of her breasts and stiff nipples against his thighs and softly kissed his cock. Starting near the base and moving upward, she teased him mercilessly. Moving back down again to the base, she slipped her tongue out and started to lick him, again, looking in my direction.

I realized then, that my wife was a closet exhibitionist. I could see she was really getting into it, performing for my benefit, as well as her own.

Moving onto her side, with one arm over his thigh, she flipped her hair back, giving me a perfect view. Holding his cock in one hand, she licked his shaft downward to suck his balls, before moving upward along the length of his pole, pausing near the tip, then swirling her tongue around the head.

'Jesus, Jane... that feels so damn good. I think you may cure me!'

I knew what was coming next. She had done the same thing to me, many times. A short pause and then her mouth opened, fully engulfing the head and moving down, taking in his whole shaft to the base. He gasped deeply as he felt her suck him, slowly releasing his shaft and sucking it back in. I watched the look of extreme bliss on his face as her head bobbed up and down. Occasionally she'd stop, move down and lick his balls while she continued to stroke his cock with a pumping motion. Glancing toward the window, she began to encourage him vocally, calling for him to cum for her,

'Com' on, Mike! I need your help, let it out baby, let it out! Cum for Jane!'

He was in heaven, and it wasn't long before his cock responded to my wife's pleading. His body stiffened, he let out a blissful gasp and streams of white creamy cum shot towards my wife, splashing against her neck and tits.

'That's it, Mike! Look at all the cum you had in there! No wonder it was swollen!'

'Yeah! That was quite a bit! It looks really sexy on your boobs!'

As his climax subsided, she cooed and stroked him while his cock softened and then she slid it into her mouth, sucking him again. Once he regained an erection, she climbed up and mounted his cock. With his cum dripping from her nipples onto his chest she started riding him.

His eyes were bulging with disbelief as she challenged him to fuck her.

'Fuck me, Mike! Fuck me! Give it to me!'

'Jesus, Jane! Fuck you're good!'

'Yeah! I'm a Bad girl, but a Good Fuck, aren't I? Com'on Mike... jam that cock into me!

She rode him with incredible energy, fucking him hard and fast with her cum soaked boobs bouncing in his face. She was using him like a fuck toy. Showing him what he'd missed out on, all those years.

'Oh yeah... nice and hard Mike! Yess, good and deep.. you like it Mike? Huh? You like fucking me?'

'Like I've never been fucked before! You're a wild one! I'm luvin' it!'

'Yess... so fucking good! I'm gonna... gonna CUM!!!!'

Her screams of lust filled the cottage as she reached another orgasm.

'FUCK YESSS! YESSS!'

He was aroused by her energy and grabbed her hips and pounded into her from below, grunting and growling like a wild animal, her hot juices urging him on. With their bodies bouncing off the bed, his thrusts increased as he lifted his ass to slam into her.

Finally, with one last energetic thrust, he held her ass tight, let out a loud groan, drove his cock in to the hilt, 'AHHH FUCK!'

He held it inside as it throbbed, pumping any last trace of cum deep inside her hot cunt. They both froze in place for a moment, breathless, as his cock throbbed away. She eased down on top of him as they panted in unison, trying to catch their breath.

I watched as his softened cock popped out of her pussy, followed by traces of his cum dripping from her cunt lips. She had been well fucked and rolled off him satisfied.

They laid together whispering and stroking each other,

'Woooo, lady... you are somethin' else! I don't think I've ever... been fucked like that!'

'Oh com' on!'

'No really! Your energy's infectious! I've been fucked, but I feel...'

'Feel what?'

'Feel like... fucking you again! I mean, look at me. I'm hard again!'

'Really! Oh. Wow! You are hard again! Did I do that?'

'Yes you did, you little minx! Get up on your knees!'

Jane rose onto her knees, resting her hands on the headboard, looking right at the window, smiling at me. She swung her ass playfully at Mike, 'Okay, big fella! Make me feel like a woman!'

'What a sweet ass, baby! I'm gonna grab on, an' ride you hard!'

Mike moved forward, grabbing her ass cheeks, Taking a moment to kiss them before easing them apart, teasing her pussy lips, with his cock.

'Put it in Mike! Don't tease me! Fuck me!'

He drove his stiff cock easily inside her, 'There you go, baby! Take it!'

'Ahh yes! Good boy! Now, get busy an' fuck me!'

Holding her cheeks, he fucked her, thrusting with increasing speed, leaning forward, talking dirty, 'You like my cock, don't you!'

'Fuck yeah! It's so good and hard... feels so good...'

Watching from the window, I could see sexual pleasure on their faces. Her boobs rocking back and forth as his hips slapped against her ass. One minute, she'd drop her head down as she pushed back on his cock, lost in the moment. Then she'd rise up, arching her back as she pushed her chest forward, looking at me through heavy eyelids, mouth open, breathing heavily as she took his pounding cock deep inside!

Behind her, Mike was looking at her reflection, loving what he saw! He had an amazed look on his face, like he'd never fucked a woman before. This first experience with her, had unleashed a desire so strong, so driven, that his cock had been ready, so soon after orgasm. He felt much more masculine than ever before, more in control, giving her pleasure for her sake, with no drive to please himself. As he continued pounding, he'd reach forward, clutching at her boobs, squeezing and pinching her nipples, pushing her closer and closer to a climax.

I envied his bliss. This first time with a strong, sexually free woman. My lovely, passionate wife.

'Oh... Mike... Oh yeah baby.... keep it comin'... Fuck me baby...Faster.. yesss! Harder Mike! Fuck it! Fuck my pussy.... God... it's so.. fucking good baby... yeahh....yesss...YES! FUCK YESSSSS!!!'

She shook violently, out of control, as she came hard! Leaning forward, Mike wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as she panted, gasping for air, slowly beginning to recover. I looked at her, shuddering, wide eyed, sexually ravaged, with a look of disbelief written on her face.

Mike tenderly eased her down on the bed, kissing her shoulders and whispering,

'Jane. Jane? You okay baby?'

'I'm fine... just... oh Mike... it... was Wonderful! I.. I just... I need to go... '

'Please.. don't go.'

'No Mike... I need to.'

'Of course... Can I help?'

She slowly rolled over, 'No. I'm okay.' looking into his eyes, she smiled and gave him a dreamy gaze, 'Kiss me!'

He leaned in, softly kissed her on the lips, and said, 'I have never done anything close to that before... you're amazing!'

'So are you, Mike! I'm glad we finally did this. I've dreamed about for so long... but now... I'm going to my bed... and my husband.'

She kissed his cheek and moved off the bed, walked out nude, leaving her clothes behind, 'Goodnight, Mike.'

I waited for Mike to close his door, then snuck away, making my way back to our bedroom. I walked into our room behind her, took her arm and she swung around, and hugged me hard. We started groping each other, kissing passionately, speaking softly between kisses,

'Oh honey... thank you...'

'Looked... like you... had fun!'

'Oh Gawd! Yess...I was... so... worked up...'

'You... sure were...'

'I know... you just... watched me... fuck Mike, but baby... you're the one!'

'I'm glad you got... what you wanted. I think you.... really changed Mike's life...

tonight!'

She lowered her hands to my cock, slipped my shorts down and dropped to the floor,

'I don't know if I can ever repay you this fling of mine, but I'm starting right now!'

I looked down at her and her eyes met mine as she dragged her lips along the underside of my shaft.

'Oh God...I know you want to tease me, all the teasing, watching you with him. Please just suck me!'

She sucked my cock in to the hilt and held it there while her tongue swirled around. She gave me three long strokes between her lips, and sat back just as I came. She kneeled with her mouth open, tongue out, receiving five hot streams of creamy spunk from my throbbing cock. She smiled up at me, as my cum slid down off her face onto her huge melons!

'Did you like that baby!'

'Oh yeahhh! You're a good fuckin' woman!'

'So, d'you still love me?'

'Don't ever doubt it!'

She started sucking my cock again and it was soon at full staff. Stroking it with her hand she stood and pushed me toward the bed. The she climbed up and laid down, looking at me with one hand rubbing my cum into her breasts and the other, teasing her pussy between spread legs, 'Hey mister... see anything you like?'

'Like, yes! And, I LOVE, everything in front of me!'

I wasn't sure I could get off again, but I was going to do everything I could for Jane. I climbed between her legs, slipped my cock effortlessly into her well used love tunnel and started thrusting. Her pussy was hot, wet and tight, as though I was her first fuck of the night!

'I loved watching you baby! You were so sexy!'

'Did you see me looking at you?'

'Oh yeahh.. I almost came in my shorts! You looking at me, made me feel better about the whole thing.'

'Did you have a change of heart?'

'Maybe confusion. After all, you were fucking Mike.'

'That's what you wanted, wasn't it?'