Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck yeah... I just got nervous.. but when you looked at me.. I felt I was part of it. Damn! I loved watching you!'

'I enjoyed knowing you watched! But I really got into what he and I were doing. His cock-'

'Yeah...'

'His fingers... doing me-'

'Fuck yeah...'

'He sucked my tits...'

'He loved your tits... I liked watching fuck you from behind.. I could see.. the look on your face... you were sooo hot... '

'He fucked me real hard!'

'I could see your ass shake when rammed you!'

'I felt so sexy... and dirty... fucking him... such a slut!'

'A hot, sexy, slut wife!'

'Give it to me! Fuck me!'

I rammed into her with all I had. She was reaching a peak. Her eyes were closed and her head was turning side to side. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and plunged in deeper.

'Fuck baby... oh yeah... harder baby!'

She looked into my eyes and climaxed,

'FUCK, Yessss! Fuck, Fuck!'

Once again, her juices flowed from her hot hole, hot and wet between us, soaking us both!

'That's it, baby! Cum for me! I love it when you get off!'

'Oh God, baby! You fuck me so good! I didn't think I had anything left.'

'You did. But I didn't!'

'You didn't cum?'

'Jesus Jane. Did you forget the load I splashed all over you!'

'Oh Yeah. I guess that would be asking for too much. But you got hard again.'

'You can get me hard anytime.'

'Yeah. I'm a very lucky woman. Do you want me to get you off?'

'Jane. I get off watching you get off!

'I'm glad you do, I sure do.'

'Right now, I'm a very satisfied husband!'

'As you may have guessed, I'm an incredibly satisfied, happily married wife!'

We cuddled for a while and I thought about what I'd witnessed. There was no doubt in my mind, that I enjoyed watching her. Part of me tried to fool myself that I agreed to it for her sake; for her to enjoy a crush-fuck. But reality prevailed; I had enjoyed it for my sake. I wanted to watch her get fucked!

Jane drifted off to sleep. Sleep eventually came to me, trying to come to terms with this new reality. Just before nodding off, I started to imagine her fucking him again. Would she be upset if I asked? Would she feel like I was pimping her? I know Mike would love it! I know I'd love it too.

Tomorrow is another day.