Jane

Story Info
Jane's old friend visits.
7.5k words
3.85
24k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a story of a wife, shared by a husband who feels she should experience all life has to offer. If you disagree, or can't get your head around the concept, STOP NOW. Go elsewhere.

For those who like the idea, please enjoy! I am an amateur writer, who humbly submits my crazy fantasies for anyone here to enjoy.

XXX

I first met Jane in the school library, where she helped out after school. She wasn't particularly outgoing, but she had an easy-going nature and a nice smile. I watched her re-shelving books one day and checked her out as she moved along the aisle. She was a bit heavy, but hid it well, wearing loose fitting sweaters. Her slacks fit her well, showing off a nice pair of legs and when she reached up to a higher shelf, her sweater lifted and revealed a nice outline of great looking ass.

I struck up a conversation, at a low library whisper, and began to appreciate her hidden beauty. She didn't wear make-up, but her complexion was flawless. Long, wavy, brunette hair cascaded down her shoulders and she had the prettiest hazel eyes that lit up when she smiled. I sensed a certain level of shyness, perhaps nervous talking to a senior student, but I easily found myself attracted to her. She came across so wholesome and comfortable with herself, and we quickly became friends.

From then on, we would often meet for lunch and talk about almost anything. As the school year came to an end, we were getting along really well, and I didn't want to stop meeting her, so I asked her out on a date. She hesitated, but I assured her it would just be dinner and a movie, and she finally accepted.

While dating, it was great to get to know her better, away from the school atmosphere. As we became more comfortable with each other, she seemed to relax more and show more of her true self. I discovered she was a great conversationalist, which was only surpassed by her intelligence. We Iaughed a lot together, due to a similar, albeit quirky, sense of humour. I found myself constantly amazed, sometimes remembering things she'd said, and shaking my head in awe.

We dated for two years, and our love for each other grew more and more intense. Our make-out sessions become hotter as time went by, until we finally made love. The sex was incredible! Her body became my playground. When I first saw her nude, I was in awe of her voluptuous body! She was taller than average woman near my height, with broad shoulders, large breasts, wide hips, great legs and an ass I marvelled at. For someone somewhat introverted, her enthusiasm in the bedroom blew my mind!

As soon I got a steady job, I proposed. She was so happy, she cried. Made me cry too. We were so in love and happy with what we had, it was almost scary. Throughout our engagement, we built our comittment to each other, sharing our past and talking about people we'd dated. We even started sharing our fantasies.

One of the fantasies I shared, was her with another man. I was really nervous about sharing it, but she enthusiastically worked it into our sexual banter.

She came into the bedroom one night, wearing a very revealing negligee, and started to role play.

'Well, hello there!'

'Hello yourself!'

'I hope you don't mind... but I... really need a man right now!

'What can I help you with?'

'It's just that.. you look so hot... I've been watching you and...fantasizing!'

She eased onto the edge of the bed, showing off her glorious cleavage, 'You see Mike... um... Dave's not home... and I'm so... horny...'

'But, I-'

'Shhh... don't you like what you see?'

'Ah, of course... but-'

'You've been staring at these all day... and I'm longing to have them touched!'

She grabbed my hands and held them against her breasts, 'There... isn't that better? My nipples are hard... can you feel them?'

'God yes! They're wonderful!'

She pulled the satin material away, exposing her marvelous, melon-like boobs, once again placing my hands on them,

'Ooooo... that's nice... I love it when a man plays with them...'

Leaning forward, she planted a hot, wet kiss on my mouth, slipping her tongue in to tease mine. As the hot kiss continued, she slipped her left hand down and found my eager boner tenting under the sheets, 'Did I do that?'

'Oh yeah. I've been dreaming about you too!'

'Naughty thoughts?'

'Very!'

'Me too!'

She pulled the sheet back and stroked my cock, gazing into my eyes and then to my cock. Licking her lips, she moved between my legs and started sucking. Pausing between pleasuring me, she teased me, 'Your cock is amazing...so hard...I love it Mike...am I doing a good job?'

'Amazing Jane....just... amazing!'

'That's enough for now... what I really need is a fuck!'

With that, she shifted up the bed, straddling me, swiftly easing my cock inside her wet, welcoming pussy. As she started rocking back and forth, she dangled her breasts in my face,

'Oooo...yeahhh....Ohh Mike! Fuck me!'

'You like that, Jane? You like fucking me?

'Gawd yes! Fuck me harder, Mike! Grab my tits! Fuck me harder!

She had really got into it, riding me hard, with eyes closed and mouth open. I squeezed her melons roughly and drove my cock upward into her drooling pussy.

'Oh God! Oh God! Yes... just like that Mike... aahhhh... Uh... Uh... Uh.... FUCK! Yessss!

She grabbed me tight as she climaxed, her pussy clenching my cock as her juices flowed more freely than I ever felt before. My own climax seemed mild in comparison.

'Ohhhh! Ohhh! God baby! That... that was crazy....Oooo...'

She laid on top of me as her breathing slowed, descending from her sexual high, enjoying the afterglow of our mutual satisfaction. Kissing my neck, then cheek, she locked her lips on mine in a hot, passionate filled kiss, that lasted about five minutes. Her hot kisses were something that had improved from the beginning of our relationship. She told me I had helped her relax and freely express herself, realizing that our feelings for each other, transverse all else.

'So did you enjoy fucking another man?'

'Fuck yeah! You know the best part?'

'No, pray tell.'

'Well... the other man... was you! And you are a great fuck, baby! That was pretty kinky!'

'I've gotta admit, it turned me on too. I love watching you let loose. I think we'll do it again sometime.'

'I got off on it! I think I'd like to, but just once in a while.'

Our sex life was fantastic. Jane had learned how to let loose and express her inner, lustful desires, and I encouraged her, exploring any of her wild fantasies. As a result, her orgasms became more and more intense, sometimes with her juices squirting in streams between her legs.

Her fantasy fucks included some famous men in the entertainment field, who'd we'd never meet and I enjoyed playing the part. A famous singer once asked a husband, whether he was bothered by his wife's fan worship. The husband said, "That's okay, you pump up the tires, and I'll ride the bike!". I guess that's what I was doing with Jane. Harmless fantasies with wonderful results!

But the most intense orgasms came when we role-played with Jane and "Mike". I would even come onto her without warning, playing the part, and it would almost always end with her having a bed thrashing climax! It got me to thinking about "Mike".

One night after we'd both had a few glasses of wine, I thought it was a prime time to get to the truth. So, after one our sessions with him in her head, I gently stroked her body and asked if "Mike" was a real guy.

At first, she was dismissive, asking why it mattered. A few minutes later, after giving it some thought, she blushed, looked me in the eyes and admitted that her fantasy was based on a real man from her past.

It turned out, Jane had always had a thing for this guy. They were neighbours growing up, playing together as children and he was the first boy ever, to kiss her. In high school, they remained good friends, but never dated. I knew who he was, but never associated with his circle of friends.

She was envious of the other girls he went out with, but played it down, not wanting to spoil their friendship. He always seemed to go for the skinny girls and that made her very self-conscious of her size. That was the main reason she hid behind loose clothing, hiding her voluptuous body. I figured that was a lucky break for me, because if other guys knew of her hidden treasures, they'd be all over her.

I, myself, didn't really have a lot of self-confidence. I had lots of friends who were girls, but seldom dated. Mortally afraid of rejection, I found it hard to express my feelings for a girl. When Jane and met, she made me feel so at ease and I really got to know her, before getting up the nerve to ask her out. So, I found it easy to understand how she felt about him.

After that confession, she was really worried about how I'd feel.

'God, David, I am so sorry!'

'Don't be. It's not like you're actually with him. It's a fantasy.'

'But I feel like I cheated on you emotionally!'

'Do you love him?'

'No. He's just part of my past. I guess you could say, I used to daydream about him and me. Just childish daydreams.'

'You're not a child anymore.'

'You see, even you think it's wrong!'

I love Jane with all my heart, and her pleasure is my ultimate goal. She is a wonderful lover and returns my love one hundred percent! Maybe I'm some kind of sicko, but the idea of watching her with another man, was my dominant fantasy.

To be totally honest, I had to reassure her.

'Jane. I love you more than anything! Your pleasure means everything to me! So, I have to tell you a secret of my own.'

Now she was really worried. She didn't say anything, but the look on her face, had me nervous. I wondered for a moment if my own confession would change our relationship, and worse, our incredible sex-life!

'I think you're an incredibly sexy woman! And I don't just love you, I like you as well! I don't know how you'll take this... but the idea of watching you...with another man... really turns me on! It's so bad, I fantasize about you and "him" all the time!'

I paused to see her reaction. Her eyes were wide, with an inquisitive look.

'But I would never want to lose you! If you left me for another guy, I'd die! You're so attractive.. if you wanted another guy, you could easily find one. Women do it all the time, just like men. The drive to mate is very powerful, and sometimes people just can't help it.'

'So, what's this got to do with me?'

'Well, I thought you should know about my sick fantasy.'

'I don't think it's sick. It's just a fantasy.'

'You're not getting it, Jane. I'm at the stage where, I... I'd like to see you... fuck another man!'

'Wow! That's more than a fantasy!"

'I know. The point is, if you really wanted to... you know, fuck Mike... I'd go along with it. There's just one condition, and this is the weirdest part. I would need to... watch you.'

'Okay. Now you've told me. It'll never happen, but I understand. So, let's just keep doing what we like, just us two.'

Coincidently, about six months later, Mike asked to be friends on social media. Jane told me and surprised me by asking if I was okay with it. I tried to mask the devilish grin on my face, to no avail.

'Sure, babe! Go ahead. You don't need my permission.'

'I know, you pervert. I just thought you'd like to know!'

They kept in touch on social media. Mostly talking about family and friends they knew from school, with the occasional flirtatious banter. He married once, but it didn't last.

We gave him a standing invitation to drop in to our cottage on Georgian Bay for an overnight stay.

Her feelings for him were no secret between us, and he had been a feature in our fantasies through the years. Although I had told her she could fuck him, as long as I watch, years went by, and she never got the chance.

Once in while he'd call, saying he like to take us up on our invite and drop by. When Jane knew he was coming to visit, I could see her anticipation build. She'd want everything to be perfect. The cottage, the food, the drinks, but most of all, herself! She would spend a lot of time choosing what to wear, perhaps to entice him, without coming across slutty.

When I first met him, I couldn't understand why she had a crush on him. He was slim, in contrast to my stocky build, and a few inches shorter than Jane. Of course, what I thought didn't matter, she liked him. So much so, that she fantasized about fucking him.

As we spent more time with him, I learned to appreciate some qualities in the man. He was polite, well-spoken and easy going. He was also a good story teller and could get Jane laughing hysterically. I began to realize, Jane was really at ease with Mike, primarily due to their past and all the good memories they shared.

Unfortunately, when Mike came by, he'd spend a few hours, then thank us and go on his way. Jane found this very frustrating, after working so hard to make him feel welcome.

I didn't mind at all, 'cause usually after his visit, she'd fuck my brains out!

I'd enhance the sex, by talking about her fucking him, helping her fantasize and release her pent-up lust. One night after one of his visits, we went to bed in total darkness, I began making love to her, and as she started getting into it, I'd start talking, 'You're thinking about Mike, aren't you, baby!'

'No.'

'It's okay, baby. Admit it! I know you wanna fuck 'im! Really, fuck him!'

'Oh God! Just once!'

'He was a fool to miss out on you! You'd really rock his world!'

'Think so?'

'I know so. Imagine you're fucking him now!'

'Oh God!'

'You like Mike's cock inside you...Don't cha!'

'Ohhh...'

'Fucking you good and deep, baby!'

'Ohh yeaah!'

'Tell him to fuck you!'

'Oh God!'

'Say it, baby! Say it!'

'Oh God, Yess! Fuck me Mike! Fuck me!'

'Jane! Your pussy's so hot! I've always wanted you!'

'Fuck me, Mike! Fuck! Oh.. yesss... yesss! Fuck yesss!

It was a crazy feeling, fucking Jane, pretending to be him, but it got her off! And that's all I cared about. Her pleasure! I could act like anyone she wanted, and send her off like a rocket!

'Thank you, Darling! God, you're good!'

Nights like that happened from time to time. We'd live out her fantasy, cuddle up, and drift off to sleep. I had no reason to worry, I was happy and she was satisfied, at least for the time being.

About a year after I met him, near the end of summer, he dropped in to the cottage for a visit.

I greeted him at the door, 'Hey Mike! Great to see you again!'

'Thanks, Dave. I always enjoy coming here. The scenery is incredible!'

As he finished speaking, Jane came out the door.

'-and speaking of incredible scenery! Here's some now! Hey gorgeous!'

Jane was surprised, not sure if she heard him right, 'Oh, hi Mike!'

It was a bit out of character for him. He didn't often compliment her with such enthusiasm.

'You look great, Jane!'

'Thank you, Mike. You're looking pretty good yourself!'

This was different. They were flirting a bit, the way they might while talking online. Jane had put in an extra effort, to look appealing to Mike, and her efforts had not gone un-noticed!

One of the big differences during this visit, was my wife's attitude. I knew that men found her attractive, but she still lacked self-confidence. But, she had lost a bit of weight and was feeling really good about her appearance. That may be why she was wearing a very revealing one-piece bathing suit.

It was a suit that she normally wore in a more private setting, just the two of us. It had wide, multi-coloured V shaped stripes that met in the middle, almost like a series of arrows aimed to the V between her legs. The feature that turned me on the most was the plunging neckline that revealed, and barely contained, her outstanding cleavage. It also curved up over her hips and clung tightly to her beautiful butt.

It was a beautiful day, and after time cruising in the boat for a while, we came back to the cottage for cocktails. The two of them had been flirting all day. They were openly fond of each other and I gave them many opportunities to be alone, while keeping an eye on them.

Once again, we urged him to spend the night. We suggested he relax, spend some time with us, have a few drinks, unwind and not have to worry about driving home. After our encouragement, and likely the way Jane was acting, he finally agreed to stay over.

As the afternoon went on, and the drinks kicked in, I noticed him undressing her with his eyes more often, and at one point, I noticed a prominent bulge in his shorts.

I don't know if it was deliberate, but sometimes when she reached for something, Mike would get a great view of her breasts. His jaw would drop, he'd let out a sigh, smile and look at me, mouthing the words, "holy fuck"!

I'd just nod and proudly smile back.

As Jane went inside to get some refills, Mike leered at her ass, then turned and looked at me, 'Jesus, Dave. Jane looks really hot today, and I'm not talking about temperature! I've known her since high school but never realized... ah.. I'm sorry.'

Jane must've overheard. I could just see her shadow though the door screen, now eavesdropping,

'Sorry? What for?'

He leaned forward and spoke quietly,

'I didn't mean to be inappropriate, it's just, she's looks-'

'Yeah? Spit it out, Mike!''

'Okay. Damn hot! You're one lucky man.'

Knowing she was listening in, I thought I'd continue to encourage some honest talk. I probably shouldn't have, maybe didn't need to, but I thought I'd plant a seed in her head, as well as his.

'Oh yeah, I'm well aware. She likes you; you know.'

'What?'

'Oh com' on man! You mean to tell me you didn't know?'

'I-'

'According to her, she's always liked you. As far back as she can remember. Why didn't you ever ask her out?'

'Shit, I dunno. I always thought she liked me like a brother. Besides, I dated other girls and then ended up going steady.'

'Turns out, that was lucky for me. I couldn't be happier!'

I knew for sure, that Jane's confidence had just got a huge boost. When she returned with our drinks, she had an ease about her, smiling often, more relaxed.

After dinner, we had a camp fire down by the water and watched the sunset. Our shoreline property is very private, with no immediate neighbours, so in that respect we didn't have to worry.

In an effort to ease the two of them together, I kept their drinks flowing. We weren't binge drinking, but we had enough to lower inhibitions. My wife has always been much more relaxed sexually if she's had a few, and tonight was no different. I also liked the fact that Mike was happy too, not an obnoxious drunk, like some men.

Normally, after sunset, and being down by the fire for an hour or so, Jane usually loses interest when it gets cooler, and heads inside. I thought my chances to see them together were gone when she headed inside, at the usual time.

At first I thought this was just typical, but I was surprised when whe returned. She had changed out of her jeans and t-shirt and into shorts and a red blouse.

As she sat down, I noticed, and I'm sure Mike did as well, that her blouse was mostly undone and instead of a bra, she was wearing a white tube top. She has a few of those, but the one she was wearing must've been an old one, it was really tight. It held those glorious knockers nice and high, clinging to every luscious curve and prominent nipples! Damn, she looked fucking hot!

I ultimately realized, she was dressing for effect, and clearly had Mike in her sights. She smiled at me with a "that's right!" kinda smile and proceeded to entice him with her charms. Laughing and giggling at all his jokes, touching his arm or leg, leaning into him, shamelessly presenting her magnificent chest for inspection.

And it was working! He was as charming as he could be. Returning her flirtations with those of his own.