Jane - All Aboard Ch. 02

Story Info
The boat ain't just rockin' from the waves.
5.4k words
4.31
9.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Inspired by a fellow Litster and her husband. I know putting this is in the Loving Wives category will stir up all some of you to express your anger. If that's you, I encourage you to exercise your freedom to SCROLL ON PAST. Like it or not, this IS where these stories go. This is how it has been for YEARS. The good news is, you CAN opt not to read these if they upset you. Not your cup of tea? Don't drink it. I encourage you to think about WHY you come back time after time if you hate it.

BUT: If you're okay with a Loving Wife who likes well-endowed black lovers, and a Loving Husband who WANTS to see his wife, the love of his life, enjoying phenomenal sexual experiences, knowing it doesn't undermine their LOVING relationship, then I hope you enjoy it! This is a six-part series, and it really just makes sense to read them all in that order. Contains Interracial and HotWife elements

Jane: All Aboard 2

David realized she was still waiting for his answer, but still he held back. He loved to tease her; it was true. She was like a kid trying to guess their Christmas presents anytime she thought he was going to surprise her. That was one reason why planning this trip - ALL of this trip - was so tough. Now he wanted to draw it out, to get his money's worth as it were out of his planning. But there was another, more practical reason why he was withholding plans. As he tried to think of how to draw out the suspense (and delay for the right timing effect), he was relieved when he saw what he had been waiting for.

"Well, I'd like to tell you, but I'm afraid you're just going to have to wait," he told her as he flagged down the waiter for their check. "But I will tell you this, I think this will be the highlight of the trip for you."

Jane's eyes lit up; David's ploy was working. "Are you sure..." she teased, as she began to toy slyly with the two sides of her dress that were already struggling to contain those beautiful big tits, "...that I can't...entice you..." she flashed her left nipple at him, holding the dress away from it for two...three...four seconds "to tell me what it is?" She only just covered back up as the waiter approached. He had actually seen the display, but had the good sense of decorum not to let on. Besides, the man and wife were intently engrossed in each other. He left the bill and scurried away, not smiling until he was facing away.

David was easy prey for his wife's charms, even after having seen her completely naked over a thousand times. Only barely did he manage to regain his bearing, and that only on the strength of his own anticipation of the night's plans.

"No, my dear, and trust me, that IS a gorgeous nipple, one I look forward to tending to at some point tonight. But that will come. After other things come," he added with a raised eyebrow. "Come on, we've got to move on or we'll be late."

"Late for what?" asked Jane, but by then, he had risen, taken her hand and helped her to her feet, and begun to walk away from the table...towards the end of the dock.

Jane was pretty sure the big sailboat had not been there when they sat down at the restaurant, and as they walked towards it, she saw a tall, incredibly fit black man moving about on the boat, making sure it was properly tied off and secured. She felt a spark in her loins at the sight, but told her eager little pussy to hush. Her husband had obviously gone to a lot of work to arrange something romantic, and she needed to be focused on him, not this incredible specimen of a black god/man, wearing only baggy shorts, a white T-shirt that amplified his dark skin, and well-worn sneakers, with muscles bulging all over, and-

"STOP!" she yelled at herself almost audibly. She forced herself to look over the sailboat. She didn't know much about boats, and even less about sailboats, but it was beautiful. The outside of the hull and the top of the cabin were white, but the deck and the trim was beautiful teak wood, and it had been well cared for. She saw no other crew, and wondered if this magnificent man operated it by himself.

As they approached, David spoke to the man. "Permission to come aboard, captain?" The captain smiled broadly, and Jane saw his teeth were very white. The captain waved them aboard and helped them step over from the dock onto the deck.

"Welcome aboard, lady and gentleman. I am Captain Thomas. Why don't you have a seat back here," he said, gesturing towards a padded seat at the stern, "and we'll cast off in just a few minutes." David and Jane followed the captain, David sitting first and then Jane sitting down and laying back against him. The sailboat's motor started, and Thomas began to guide the boat out of the channel, following markers as they turned a couple of times before heading out to sea.

Once the boat cleared the last channel marker, the captain began to raise the sails and prepare to switch over to harness the power of the wind. As he cut the motor off, he turned to the couple with a wide smile.

Addressing David, he asked, "Does the lady know the rule of the sea about when the sails go up?" he asked with a big grin.

David's face took on a look as if he had indeed forgotten to mention to her some important maritime law. "No, not yet. I forgot to tell her about it." Turning to Jane with as serious look on his face, he said, "Jane, honey, apparently there's a rule in Bahamian maritime law that on a sailboat, once the sails go up, the women's tops must go down. Sorry, it's a law, though," he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

For just a moment, she thought he was serious, but then she could see that smile trying to pull up at the corners of his mouth. "You! You almost had me going!" David and Thomas both laughed at that.

Thomas offered an explanation. "Miss Jane, it may not be a Bahamian law, but it IS a Bahamian custom, and you are welcome to indulge it if you'd like. I don't think you'll have any complaints," he grinned, unabashedly eyeing her generous cleavage.

What Thomas could not have known - and she didn't think David did either - was that apart from her dress, the only article of clothing she had on was a very skimpy black thong. Jane had intended on seducing her husband after dinner, perhaps even under the pier on which the restaurant sat. So dropping her top meant that in effect she had to strip down to just that little thong, the sandals, and the strand of pearls she wore, an anniversary gift David had given her as they waited to board the plane.

Jane pondered the decision for a long, long five seconds. Then, smiling at her husband, she stood, balancing as the motion of the boat rocked her, and dropped the dress off of first one shoulder, then the other. It slid only a little bit down, held up by her magnificent breasts, until she, with a seductive flip of her fingers, pushed it over the big melons. It fell to the deck, and she stepped out of it. Turning to Thomas, she handed him the dress.

"Captain Thomas, do you have someplace you can store this, so it doesn't get wet? I MAY need it again at some point," she added with a teasing tone.

Thomas was no Calvin; he probably had almost 20 years on the young man she'd seduced on their honeymoon. He surveyed the beautiful, busty white wife openly, with no reservation or concern for the fact that her husband was just 10 feet away, watching. Jane could tell he liked what he saw, but he kept his composure as he took the dress and stored it in a watertight compartment. He smiled as he turned back to her. "Very nice, Miss Jane. You're as beautiful as you'd been described." With that, he returned to the helm, guiding the boat up the coast, away from the resort area. Directly off the stern, the sun was getting closer to the horizon. Jane sat back down with David, both turned now to look out towards the coming sunset.

"So, I take it you had this well planned out as well, huh?" she said in a low voice. She had noticed that the sexy captain had known her name without being told. She wondered just how much her husband had briefed him about her; surely he didn't do this with every married woman who got on his boat! And evidently, whatever information he had shared had included a flattering description of her body.

"Yes, I confess, I took a lot of time setting this part up. Captain Thomas comes highly recommended by somebody whose judgment I trust when it comes to seduction," David confessed mysteriously.

"Really? Now that you may need to explain, mister!" she added, though he could tell she was in no way upset. "You know, Captain Thomas actually looks familiar to me, but I can't for the life of me think of who it is. Do you have any idea? It's been eating at me since we got on the boat."

"I don't know. Do you know many black boat captains in the Bahamas?" he teased. Jane HAD gotten to know quite a few black men in the last ten years, but their involvement was hardly anything to do with the ocean. 'Although a few did resemble big black submarines,' she thought, and a naughty flush came to her face.

"Well, I do keep a pretty diverse stable, you know," she replied. "There may just be a sea captain or two in there..." Jane smiled as she teased her husband. "Well, maybe I'll figure it out later. By the way, where are we going? It's going to be dark before long," she added with just a bit of concern in her voice.

David smiled at his wife. She really had no idea of what was in store for her yet. "We're headed for a cove on the east side of the island. We won't be returning to port tonight," he told her.

"What?! We're not going back to the hotel tonight? But I...I didn't bring a change of clothes, or any of my other stuff, or..." David was just smiling at her. "You...you had all that planned, didn't you? Just like the rest of the trip?"

David's smile now threatened to reach from ear to ear. Yes, he had planned this all out.

"Yes, you could say that. Let's just say that everything you need for the next 48 hours is on this boat. And I mean everything!" he added this last with some emphasis.

Behind them, the sun was setting and darkness was settling in quickly. Thomas flipped a switch, and soft lights along the rails came on. Jane kissed her husband, her wonderful husband, who had planned all of this adventure just for them."

"You, sir, are probably hoping to get lucky, aren't you? Is that what this is all about? Get the captain to take me to some cove or island where you can just ravish me over and over?" She slid her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

"Well, there may have been some mention of ravishing in the itinerary," he offered. "I'll have to check the schedule..." They kissed again, deeply, slowly, like lovers who had been tasting of each other for many seasons.

"But first," said David, breaking the kiss and turning her towards the cabin, "why don't you go and check out the cabin of the boat. Check to make sure everything you need is there to enjoy this trip to the utmost," he added, then gave her a gentle push towards the cabin. "I will hang out here with Thomas and discuss the stars."

Jane made her way to the cabin, and carefully worked her way down the steps. She stepped first into a galley area, then slid back a curtain to enter the cabin.

Standing there before her, wearing nothing but a big smile, with his long, black cock awe-inspiring even while it was flaccid, was Lance, her lover from their trip to Jamaica a few years ago.

"Lance! What are you-? Wait, did David set THIS up too?" She squealed like a little girl and lept into Lance's arms. Lance couldn't help but laugh at Jane's response. They hadn't just fucked back in Jamaica; they had clicked, a sensual connection developing almost instantly between them. Now, after several years with no contact at all in between, there was an almost palpable electricity that drew them together.

"Yes, your husband did indeed arrange all of this. It took almost a year to get it all together. My brother had been chartering in Abaco, and then there was a hurricane, and-"

"Wait! Your brother? So Captain Thomas is..."

"Yes, he's my little brother. We get our looks from our mother," he laughed. "But our dad had something to contribute, too!" he said, nodding down towards his cock, which was beginning to swell with each contact with Jane's luscious body.

"You mean he's...he's got a big cock, a big black cock, like yours?" she asked, awed by the idea that there might be TWO big ebony schlongs in her presence.

Lance chuckled. "Yes, pretty lady. He may even have me by a few centimeters."

"So, did David set all this up? I mean, both of you...I mean, does he know about...?" her voice trailed, but she nodded towards the cockpit area.

Lance's big grin shone in the fading light of the cabin. "Yes, lady, your husband know! Who you think set this all up? He tell me, 'Lance, I want my wife have double fun; twice the cock, twice the fun! Can you set this up for me, my friend?' What do you think I gon' say?" Lance asked, his voice animated. He was happy the surprise had worked; he could tell that Jane had certainly never expected to see HIM, probably not ever, but certainly not on this sailboat, naked.

That nudity hadn't escaped Jane's attention, either. Obviously, David's grand scheme hadn't been about taking in the sights. 'There might be some taking in of something, but it won't be the sights,' her mind teased.

"Come on," she said, taking Lance by the hand (not where she FIRST thought to grab him) and leading him back up the steps and into the cockpit area, where she had left David and Thomas.

When she emerged with Lance in tow, both men were smiling broadly. Jane had no idea how much work had gone into putting this together. Twice dates had been set and canceled, and on one occasion, Jane had almost intercepted a phone call from Lance. Thankfully, he thought quickly and just hung up when he heard her voice. Wisely, David had only saved his contact info as "Lance Long," so she had no idea it was her island lover.

"So," Jane said, looking towards David. "Look what I found in the cabin! What do you have to say, mister?" she inquired with a mock accusatory tone. "What is the meaning of this?" she asked, and pointed to Lance, or more specifically, to his big swaying radiator hose of a cock.

David's smile turned a bit sheepish. "Well, I told you I had some "big plans" for you for this trips. Maybe I should say I had something big IN the plans."

"You know what this means, right?" she asked, pulling Lance over closer to where David sat at the stern, a towel over his lap, his hands beneath it. "We're out here on the ocean at night, far from the lights of civilization," she pointed towards the lights of the resort, which were fading into the night behind them, "and we're with two big, scary men... Black men," she added, smiling at both. They both knew she didn't have an ounce of racism, especially not deep inside her! "I mean, who knows what they might do to me? Are you prepared to defend my honor?" she asked. All four of them were trying their best not to bust out laughing at this. Not one of them did not want what was to come.

"Well," David replied, "I was going to come and defend your honor, but I was overpowered by Thomas, there," he said, nodding (and smiling) at the captain. "And," he pushed the towel off of his lap, revealing his hands secured together by some sort of velcro straps and tied to the railing by some rope, "now I'm afraid I'm a prisoner here, my dear. I'm afraid you're at their mercy." Jane also noticed that, aside from the wrist restraints, David was naked, his cock beginning to swell in anticipation. She couldn't help that notice that even half erect, his cock was dwarfed by Lance's soft tool.

Jane was smiling from ear to ear, and she was beginning to flush with the anticipation of all the night offered. "Oh, no," she exclaimed playfully, "whatever shall I do? Who knows what they will want of me?" Keeping up the fun exchange, Lance moved closer to her.

"Oh, we will want much from you, you lusty white wench! And if you know what's good for you and your husband there," he nodded towards David, "you will satisfy our every demand."

"Oh, woe is me!" Jane did her best to lament. Lance's big hand came to rest on her shoulder, and she sank to her knees before him on the deck. Just a couple of feet away, David's eyes were fixed on his wife and her big black lover. "Well, I guess I simply have no choice but to submit to their depraved desires...do I?" This last she asked while looking over at her husband as she took her left hand and lifted Lance's big ebony tube. David saw the light from the boat's rail lights sparkle off of her wedding ring, and he thought it was one of the most erotic things he had ever seen.

Her question wasn't really a question. First of all, she knew David wanted this almost as much as she wanted it. As much as she loved having sex with black men, loved crossing the taboo line, loved the feel of their big cocks in her throat and hungry pussy, she knew she wouldn't consider doing any of this if she did not know without a doubt that her beloved husband was into it as well. Sex was great; their marriage was far, far more vital to her than any of the pleasure to come on this boat or in any of her other lusty adventures.

Second, it wasn't as if there was an option. Not that she feared either of these mean would do anything to hurt her or to force their will on her. If she told them No, she was sure they wouldn't hesitate to stop the whole thing. Lance, the one she had already had sex with, certainly didn't need to force himself on any woman. He knew what he had between his legs, and he knew how to use it, and willing women will always find their way to such a man.

No, there was no question about what was going to happen, and who was going to take what role here. Nor was she asking for permission. Jane was going to submit to these two big black masters, and all of them were going to enjoy it.

Hearing nothing from David, but seeing she had his full and undivided attention, she gently lifted his cock to her lips, but just held it there. Pulling her eyes off of David, she looked up at Lance and said, "Sir, you may have your way with me, if it guarantees the safety of my husband and me. What would you have me do?"

Lance looked down at her eyes. There wasn't any doubt about what he wanted, but he loved to play along with them. He had grown fond of this crazy white American couple, and a bit envious of their relationship. Not jealous; he just recognized how rare their connection and trust were.

"Wench," he said, doing his best to sound menacing, "you will start by worshipin' that big black cock! You like black cock, lady?" he asked. "You ever have a black man?"

"Why, I can't believe you'd ask such a thing of me! I'll have you know I am a LADY!" she said. As soon as the words left her lips, she began to run her tongue down the underside of Lance's big cock, from just under the tip all the way down to his balls, between them, and underneath them, then back up. Lance moaned, and heard her husband do the same. She smiled as innocently as she could for a woman on her knees, wearing only her panties, with a big cock in her hand.

"A lady, huh?" Thomas asked. Jane had been so fixated on her husband and her lover, she had all but forgotten the younger brother. "I guess you gon' have to show us what that means, Lady!" he laughed. He turned back to the task of piloting the boat.

Jane's focus was now fully on Lance's cock. She knew David was sitting off to her left, watching her raptly, but he knew how she was when she was with her lovers: They got her full attention. Holding the eyelock she had with Lance, she began to lick his rapidly growing cock. Over and over, she loved on his cockhead with her wet tongue. Then she switched tactics, putting a liplock on the side of his cock and working her way up and down, wetting it as she went, traveling down one side, then under it, then back up the other. She then returned her attention to his balls, trying her best to take one in her mouth, but she found they were even more full than she remembered from their tryst in Jamaica. She didn't know it for sure, but she was pretty sure he must have been saving it up for her (which had, for two weeks) this time. She quivered a bit at the thought of savoring all that cum later. After I've earned it, she thought, and that gave her another thrill.

12