Jane - All Aboard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, she realized it was time for her to stop teasing her man (her MAN!) and start servicing his cock the way it deserved to be served. She licked back up the bottom of his shaft, then, pulling down just slightly on it, she wrapped her lips around the big plum head. Slowly, she bobbed on it, just the first inch or so at first. She knew the process: Slowly stretch the jaw open, keeping the growing mass wet constantly, and already working on controlling her breathing. Mentally, she started the process of fighting off the gag reflex before it even reached those depths.

Slowly, at first just a couple of millimeters at a time, it seemed, she began to accommodate a little more and a little more. Millimeters became centimeters, and she began to wonder how she had ever managed to swallow this big sword in Jamaica a few years ago. Was it possible it had grown even more since then? Valiantly, Jane took on the challenge. There was little that thrilled her as much as taking an impossibly long, thick cock into her throat. It may have been weird, it may have been perverse, but she felt powerful as she took them, overcame them, even. Certainly the men to whom each horse phallus was attached were captivated by her. She'd seen the look of wonder in their eyes, amazement at this feat of sexual prowess performed by this gorgeous white woman with the tremendous titties and the curvaceous ass.

Lance was in no way immune to her power, either. Rarely had he had a woman take even half of it. Most wouldn't even try; they'd just lick it and jack on it with their hands, often even too fearful to let him slide it inside their pussies, no matter how wet they were. And yet here she was yet again, blowing his mind. She was struggling, to be sure, but she was resolute in her determination to sheath him. She passed the half way mark, his swollen cockhead making its intrusion into her throat visible from the outside, a lump moving up and down as she fucked him with her throat.

David was erect, almost painfully so, watching as his sexy wife serviced her black lover. He had seen her with several lovers over the years, most of them black men, and he'd seen her perform this service on every single one of them, though he thought Calvin was the most hung of them all. It never ceased to amaze him -and turn him on- to see her accomplish the impossible, as it were.

David had had Thomas help him with tying the short rope from around the railing to his "cuffed" hands, leaving him enough slack that his hands could hide on his lap under the towel. That meant he could still reach his cock, which was drooling precum now, but he was almost afraid to touch it for fear of the explosion he knew would follow. If he came now, he would "come down," and not be as turned on for the rest of the spectacle before him. As he watched Jane, his cock twitched and swayed, and he feared he might actually orgasm without contact to his cock, but then he couldn't draw his eyes away from it, either. This was almost a masochistic thing for him; the will to look away and save himself battling with the image of the love of his life in this most erotic display.

Finally, Jane got close to her goal of engulfing all of Lance's lance, but not by herself. Recognizing that she needed help to accomplish what she clearly wanted, Lance put his massive right hand on the back and top of her head, and with his left he cupped her chin. Looking down into her eyes, he made sure she was aware of what was about to happen. That she didn't withdraw was his signal of her complicity.

Lance firmly pulled on her head as he pushed with his hips, pushing his cock another inch into her throat. She bucked slightly, but caught herself and held in place. He left it there for a moment, lodged deeply in side her, then pulled back out until his swollen cockhead filled her mouth, allowed her to breathe, then pushed & pulled again. This time, Jane's nose touched his wiry pubic hair, which was trimmed but not shaven.

Again he held, this time another second, then retreated, let her breathe for just a moment, then pushed again, then again, then again, and on the next time her nose impacted solidly into his bush and against him. He clamped her head against him, pulling even harder, and her body involuntarily bucked at the violation. He pulled her head back off of him, but her rest was only for a moment. Lance, feeling the rumbling in his softball sized scrotum and the sweet wet friction of her tongue and throat on the sensitive underside of his cockhead, knew that he was close. He began to fuck her throat, ignoring the occasional gagging sounds. Jane wasn't fighting him off, and her hands were now around his hips, her hands clutching at his muscular ass as her black master for the evening fucked her throat as if he owned it.

Indeed, in a way he did, at least for the moment. She certainly wasn't about to take it back from him, she thought through the fog and tears and struggling for breath. No, this was what she wanted, craved.

Finally, finally, Lance began to realize the inevitable. As much as he did not want it to end, he knew that his need to cum, to flood this white woman with his seed, to mark her in his own way; that need was the most vital at this moment. Through the fiery passion, he only barely managed to restrain himself so he did not hurt her, but he did thoroughly violate her throat. Over and over he plunged, until finally he felt that surge from the depths of his being, and he roared at the dark ocean as he erupted, his huge black cannon firing salvo after hot, salty salvo of his seed into her.

The first couple of spurts went straight into Jane's stomach. As Lance's grip loosened, lost as he was in his first orgasm, she pulled back, not to escape but so that she could work the suction of her lips and mouth along the more sensitive head. As she locked down her suction and began to pump him, siphoning out all of his essence, he shot again and again, filling her mouth with his potent seed. She swallowed what she had to, but tried to keep as much as she could in her mouth, bathing his cock in his own cum. She thought briefly of the millions of potent white baby-makers swimming in her mouth, and it gave her yet another surge of pleasure. Her pussy was already leaking, her inner thighs a river without anyone even touching her thus far tonight.

Eventually, Lance pulled his softening, slimy cock out of her mouth. It made an audible pop as it did; Jane made sure it did. She looked up into Lance's exhausted face, and opened her mouth, showing him what he had given her. She paused, then swallowed some of it. Taking his hand, she raised slowly up from her knees.

She turned and stepped over to David. The poor thing! His cock was fully engorged, and leaking. She looked at him face, and she could read the electric tension running through him. She was so grateful for him, and for his willingness to indulge her dark desires. Not many men would even try to understand; fewer would be willing to let her try, and fewer still would endure it. She didn't believe for a moment any lesser man could not only endure it but embrace it and enjoy his wife's insatiable desire for cock that exceeded his own.

She placed her hand on his head and tilted it back. She looked down into his eyes, and without word their love spoke to both of them. She lowered her face to his, paused, looking deep into his eyes, and then kissed him fully on the mouth, pushing some of Lance's seed into his mouth. His eyes went wide; this was a first for them, and was a calculated risk. She never broke the eye contact.

When both had swallowed this shared offering of lust, she lifted slightly from him. "I love you, baby. You are the best man I've ever known. Thank you for this. ALL of this," she whispered into his ear. "As much as I am going to enjoy this, it can't hold a candle to what I'm going to enjoy with you after this is over. I am going to spend the rest of my life thanking you for this," she told him, kissing him again.

"But for now," she said, rising and also raising her voice, "you're just going to have to make do with this," she told him, loud enough that Lance and Thomas could hear her. With that, she reached to her hips, slid her panties down and, leaning against the side of the boat, she pulled them off of her ankle. Gathering them in her hand, she moved back to David and held them before his face.

"Open," she commanded, and he willingly opened his mouth. She placed the panties in his mouth, crotch on his tongue, and he closed his lips around them. They were soaked, and he reveled in the taste of her. David loved the taste of his wife's pussy almost as much as she loved the taste of black men's cum. She kissed him again and then turned and stepped towards Thomas. David watched her ass sway as she walked, the motion of the ocean adding to her sexiness.

12