All Comments on 'Jane - All Aboard Ch. 02'

by LustyScribe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

If one goes down this road, this is how it should be, loving and consensual. Definitely a 5

LustyScribeLustyScribe12 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Ic69hunter! I value your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love it when authors tell us what we can and can't read and not to respond if we don't like it. Sorry, Lusty, the world doesn't work that way. Don't write if you can't take the responses. Now, as far as the story goes...

Good news is she'll be dead from STD's in the near future, hope she shares them with sissy wimp hubby and takes him with her.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's nice to read a story where the husband, wife and participants have such respect for each other.

seittitgibseittitgib12 months ago

Wonderful love, that's it a loving cuckolding! 🖤

LustyScribeLustyScribe12 months agoAuthor

Thank you, seittitgib!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a good story, please do not get discouraged. Seems you've attracted the ire of racist/insecure men who are review bombing the stories!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Jane has now been down on her knees, worshiped black cock and sucked him off. She now has a stomach full of a black man's cum and the husband has been fed the black man's cum by his wife. David, the husband, willingly swallowed and now has his wife's wet panties stuffed in his mouth. OMG, from a hot wife-cuckolding perspective you just covered all the bases; these are essential elements to this type of story. And their sailing adventure has just started!

My wife is a petite Latina who loves BBC and she has had a lot of it since we married and went on our honeymoon in Jamaica. She wet her panties as we read this together.

Also, your story was a fun story of a couple that are deeply in love. Everyone loves a love story!

My wife wet her panties as we read this chapter!

Amiable69Amiable6912 months ago

A great story! Amy x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLustyScribe@LustyScribe
LONG time Lit reader! I write in several genres for individuals. I enjoy the challenge of customizing to the individual's desires.