Jane and Her Professor

Story Info
Jane and her professor.
3.6k words
4.38
14.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter[jk1][jk2] 7

Girls and girls guys and girls

My family was out of town. Jane was spending the night.

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

Jane lay her head on my shoulder. "I think every girl at my college has done it at least once. Yes, Zacky, I've licked pussy. But it wasn't one of the students."

She paused. I let my finger slide down the sweaty slot of her ass till my finger pressed on her star. "Tell me, or I'll fuck your tight little ass."

She giggled. "Is that supposed to be a threat or a promise?"

"Hmmm," I replied, "I seem to have underestimated your perviness."

Her tongue caressed my neck, licking the sweat from our lovemaking. "Oh yes, you have, but there's lots of time. It was one of my professors. She's about mom's age, and she kinda looks like her. I got that vibe, ya'know?"

I ran my hands up and down her back. "I do. Looks like Kerry?"

Janet sighed. "You're just a little too smart. Yeah, close enough, not that it mattered. Anyway, I'd never done anything with girls. I mean, some kissing shit when I was a kid, but nothing sexy. But Susan, the prof, was so touchy and always looked into my eyes. I knew she wanted to see me naked. Is your dick hard again?"

I laughed. "It's a Jane thing. Every time it's around you."

She laughed. "I'll wear you out."

"Lookin forward to it. Now, the prof?"

She shifted on me. "I like lying on you. I finally figured out that she wouldn't make the first move, risking her job and all, so I told her that I had some relationship issues and needed a more mature point of view. She took the safe route and offered to meet for coffee. I tried to blush and whispered that it had to do with licking pussy and a coffee shop would not be a good idea. Her mouth fell open, and she laughed. She told me that it wasn't normal, but I could come to her place.

"So, that day was hot as fuck. I intentionally got super sweaty on the way over. I looked like a wet dog when she answered the door, my nips poking through my tank top and all. She just stared. I gave her a bullshit tale of having to run to get there. Then I said, "I have a huge favor to ask. Can I use your shower real quick? I'm such a mess."

"Her face blushed, she bit her lip. 'um, yeah, sure, I guess.' I strolled past her. 'Ohhhh, I love this place.' Susan pointed. 'The bathrooms there. If you give me your stuff, I'll wash it while we chat.'

"She just stared at me as I stripped off in her living room. Oh, she was eye-fucking me so bad. I smiled, 'just us girls, right? No big deal.' I handed her my sweaty stuff, my soaked thong right on top, and went into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

"I came out, towel wrapped around me. Susan had changed her clothes. Now just a loose pair of cotton shorts and a tank top. Her nips were like bullets. I had a plan for a long BS tale of some girl putting a move, but I was in a hurry and rolled the dice. I walked over and stood in front of Susan. I dropped the towel. 'Professor, Susan. I've never had sex with a girl. I want to experience sex with you.'

Susan reached out and touched my hip. 'you're so beautiful and sexy. I could lose my job if this is a trick.' I took her hand in mine. 'My phone's in the bathroom. I closed the door. You've been looking at me for weeks. Teach me.'

"Susan took my hand. I swear hers was shaking and led me to her bedroom. She stopped and faced me, her hands on my hips. 'This is so dangerous. I've watched you all semester. You exude sensuality. Do you have a boyfriend?'

"I told her no; I haven't found one that is as twisted as I am. She laughed and said she got divorced for the same reason. I moved in and just kissed her, pressing my lips against hers. She melted into a tower of hot lust. Hugging like we wanted to be one person, panting, grinding our bodies together. Susan's hands clamped on my ass, mine down her shorts, no panties, she knew.

We leaned back, catching our breath. I pinched my nipples, told her, 'I watch videos of women making love. I want to try it all.' She smiled, 'all?' I ran my hand down to my shaved pussy. 'I want you to pee on me.' Susan shuddered, smiled, rubbed her small breasts over her shirt. 'I've never done that.' I had my hands on the hem of her shirt, raising it slowly, 'we don't have to. It's just I'm really kinky.'

Susan stood back and shoved her shorts down. A nice strip of auburn hair over her slit. The air suffused with our combined scent. She stood in front of me, gloriously naked, smiling. 'I'll piss all over your hot little body. But only if you piss on mine.'

I guided her backward to the bed. 'Have you been with a woman?' Susan lay back on the bed and spread her legs. 'Do sisters count?' I felt a tingle in my pussy. 'Really? That is off-the-scale kinky.' Susan smiled. 'You can't tell anyone. You're the third person that knows.' 'Knows what?' I asked. She smiled again.

For a second or so, I just looked. I'd never seen another woman naked before. Naked and excited even more so. I quivered just a little. Susan had long, lean legs. Her pussy seemed small. I was fascinated as I looked; her pussy changed, getting redder, open, and a drop of white at the base of her opening. I looked up when she spoke quietly. 'Second thoughts?' I blushed and smiled. 'Honestly? Wondering why I waited so long.' Susan ran a long finger up her vagina, opening it and letting more wetness out. 'You're still waiting, as am I.'

I got on the bed, picked up her foot, and slipped her big toe into my wet mouth. Susan groaned. 'Oh, you are naughty. Give me more.' I ran my tongue up her long, lean leg. I slowed as I got the top, letting my tongue tease the tip of her open pussy lips. Susan sighed as my tongue touched her pussy. 'Oh, we are going to be such good friends.'

A pussy feels like nothing else. Susan's pussy lips were not long but so soft. By now, she was very wet, and it tasted a little more mature than me. I was instantly addicted. I pressed my mouth against her vagina, extending my tongue into her, licking her pussy, cupping my tongue to collect her essence, savoring the sensations, the wickedness, the wrongness. My nose touched her stiff clit as I licked.

Susan touched her hands to my head. 'Jane, you're so gentle. My clit, baby, lick mommy's clit.'

"Whoa, that was a blast. I was so horny I didn't care. I took her long clit into my mouth while mumbling, oh, mommy, you taste so good, and this so wrong but feels so good."

Jane lay on top of me as she told her tale. I just ran my hands over her perfect body and listened. My cock hard as iron, and I knew we'd fuck like hell after this. Her juice was running down onto my hips. She was very into telling me this. I don't think she'd ever shared. She put her mouth by my ear. "You know, we're going to fuck ourselves senseless when I'm done. I poked her ass with my finger, she moaned. "Yeah, right there." Jane went back to her story.

"I ran my tongue up her soaked slit till I felt the hard nub. I captured it in my mouth, remembering what I like to have done. 'Suck it, baby.' I did, like a little cock. I loved pleasing this woman. As I sucked her clit, her gasping and writhing under me, I slipped a finger into her soaked vagina, looking for the spot. Susan gasped, 'don't do that unless you're prepared.' I knew what she meant; I wanted the whole experience. I found her G spot, pressed and rubbed as I sucked her clit. 'Ohhhhhh fuuuuucccckkkkk!' she yelled. Her pussy clamped on my finger, and a gush came out. I yanked my finger out, pressed my mouth to her sex, and drank her orgasm, tonguing her slit as I swallowed. She was twisting and moaning as if she was having a seizure. Two mouthfuls of her before she put her hands on my head and pushed me away. I stood. She was limp on the bed, eyes closed, sweaty, panting, a damp spot on the sheets between her wide-open legs. I just took in the sight of the first woman I had ever pleased. I was proud. She opened her eyes, smiled. 'I hope you enjoyed that.' She paused, 'You don't mind the mommy thing?'

"I got on the bed, and we embraced. I loved the feel of her more mature body against mine. We kissed, deep and hard. I left my lips brushing hers as I whispered. 'No, not at all. My mom kinda looks like you, so it's even kinkier. I am bi-sexual now, and I want to make you cum as often as possible.'

"Susan smiled, kissed me again, and rolled over. I fell off, and she got on top. 'It's mommy's turn to please you.' Something about her role-plays really hit a button I never knew I had. I spread my legs and said, fuck your little girl, mommy, I want you.'

"My skinny small-breasted professor slipped down between my legs. I'd had guys lick my pussy, some good, some awful, but they all were awful now. My college professor looked at me from between my legs, her chin resting on my mound, and just smiled. I watched as she extended her tongue and licked down my slit. I gasped and came. Her lips were warm, wet, and gentle, caressing my labia and brushing my clitoris. My pussy burst with sensation. Susan made love to my vagina. Her mouth warm and oh, so soft. Her tongue hard and long. She knew exactly where to lick. The outer ring of my vagina, that bundle of nerves at the entrance. Around my clit, teasing me. A broad stroke of her tongue over my pussy from bottom to top. I was gasping. I'd cum once already. I just lay like a rag doll and let it happen. Susan paused, looking up at me from between my legs. 'You're the third woman I've been with.' I touched her head. 'Your sister and-?' 'A fellow professor's wife. We got drunk one night, and it just kinda happened. It was her first time too. She kinda freaked out the next day, and we never hooked up again. I know she wants to but is just scared.' I ran my hand through Susan's soft hair. 'Well, I'm not gonna freak out. Mommy, I need to cum.'

"Susan groaned. 'Oh, baby, mommy's here to help. Cum on mommy's face, baby.' Now, she went nuts. Her hands ran up my torso and clamped on my nipples. Her mouth captured my clit. I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her in, shoving my pussy into her mouth. I had a big one building. Sweating, moaning, the pain/pleasure from my nipples. The wave broke. I yelled some fucking thing and came all over her face. She drank and licked until I couldn't take it anymore.

Jane paused her story and kissed me, deep and hard. After a minute or so, she pulled back a little. We were eye-to-eye. "I've never told this story, Zack. It's my second biggest secret, next to fucking my dad."

My finger was poking her ass, using the mess of juice from her pussy as lube. "I've got a few more too."

Jane kissed me. "Well, that day, Susan and I fucked all day. We rubbed pussies, tongued each other's asses. She had a strap-on too. About an hour after we got started, we took a break. Susan said, I gotta pee. Be right back. I followed her into her bathroom and got in her tub. She paused and stared, then laughed. 'Seriously?' Yes, I said. Susan stepped into the tub over me. 'I've never done this.' I said we don't have to. I replied. Susan just grinned, 'no, we don't, but we will.' I looked straight up between her long legs and watched as her pussy lips parted just a little, and a bold stream shot out, splashing on my belly and tits. Susan moaned and giggled, moving her stream till it hit my pussy and clit. It was so fucking dirty and so exciting. Her stream tapered off. 'you like?' she asked. I ran my hands over my body, sluicing her pee. Yes, you want a turn?

Susan stepped out of the tub. 'I nearly came pissing on you. Can't imagine what I'll do now.' I got out, we switched places. It was so weird standing over her, trying to pee. Her smiled, rubbing her pussy, saying, pee on, mommy, baby. I did. I let it go, and my stream splashed on her small breasts and hard abdomen. I moved, hitting her landing strip and vagina. Susan, moaning and giggling. 'my face,' she said. I paused, then, wtf, and angled up until my pee arced into her open mouth and all over her face and hair. Susan was cumming, rubbing my pee into her clit. I was done. Stood over her and watched her cum. I got out, and we showered, washed each other. It was incredibly sensual.

"All day, we role-played. She came like a waterfall. I was so used up I slept there that night. So, we meet, never as often as I'd like, but she's nervous about being caught. I haven't been with any other woman."

I rolled Jane off of me and pulled her up onto her knees. She looked over her shoulder. "Gonna fuck my ass?" I had a finger in there already. "May I?" She wiggled, "So polite. Of course, go slow. Lubes in the drawer."

I took my time. Lots of lube gently massaged into Jane's asshole, then loading up my cock. I wiped off my hands and touched her hole with the tip. "Slowly, tiger. Give me time to take you." She said as I pressed in.

I felt her ring give. Panting, she pressed back, making it easier. I don't know why I found it unusual that Jane's ass felt just the same as her brother's and father's. I pushed a little more in and paused. "Oh, that's good, Zack. Just like that, feels good."

I held her hips and slid into her ass. My hips touched hers, and I waited. "Must be killin you to be so nice. Bet you want to plunder my chute, huh."

I pulled back an inch or so and then back in. "I can wait. I wanna do this again, and I want you to enjoy it."

Jane pulled away from me and jammed back. "Do it now, brother, fuck your sister's ass."

What is it with this family? I fucked Jane's ass as hard as I could. We were both sweating. She smelled delicious when she was horny. "Harder, Derek, nobody's home. Fuck me."

"Oh, sis, I never knew this could be so good. You're my first girl."

"yes, yes, yes." Jane panted. I love having daddy in my butt."

She gonna do mom in her fantasy too? I thought as I watched my shiny cock slide in and out of her asshole. I wasn't going to last. "Oh baby, daddy's cumming in your tight little girl ass." I rammed her three times more, held in, and came. It felt so good shooting up her ass. Jane was yelling. "YES, YES, IN MY ASS, DADDY."

I pulled out, my cock making a gross sucking noise with all the lube and cum. I fell on my back. Jane was over me in an instant. "Lick me, brother. I need to cum on your face."

Jane grabbed the headboard and nearly suffocated me, riding my face. I had my hands on her firm, round ass, making sure I'd push her off enough to breathe. It wasn't two minutes till she yelled, and my face was flooded with her juice. It filled my mouth, poured over the sides, down my face. I was in love.

Jane climbed off me. Her face and chest red from the excitement. She took my hand. "Shower time."

I bathed Jane the same way I did, Kerry. She purred like a kitten at the attention. She washed me next, briefly taking my tired but happy cock into her mouth. She stood and wrapped herself around me. "I love you, Zack. Not just cause you're fucked up kinky like me, but you're the first guy I feel comfortable with. You're so caring, but you can be so rough."

I stood there, the water getting cooler. I didn't know what to say. I'd just kinda blundered into all this, and now it was serious. Jane squeezed me. "I'm sorry. I got too intense."

I looked down at her, leaned in, and kissed her briefly. "Jane. I love you too. I want no secrets between us. That day I caught you and your dad. I knew I wanted you. I knew you'd be the kind of woman that would understand my desires. I was so right. I love you, Jane. I'm yours forever."

Jane practically glowed in my arms. She hugged me tightly. "Thank you, Zacky. But our love is running out of hot water."

We stood drying each other in my bathroom. Jane was on her knees, drying my legs. "We have to go on a date now that we are boyfriend-girlfriend."

"Okay, sure."

She got up. "No, you don't understand. This is gunna be like a first date, so you have to be like, 'I want this girl, but I don't want to look doofy.' She turned and put the towel on the rack. "No kissing, except maybe when you drop me off if you've been a gentleman. She wagged a finger at me. And no rubbing my pussy or tits, first date, get it?" She laughed. I took her in my arms. "Then you're gonna have to wear proper underpants, no g strings with your wet pussy lips around them."

Jane laughed as we headed back to bed. "Underpants, you fucking kill me."

Lying in bed, holding hands. I squeezed Jane's hand. "Well, I didn't have a plan, and now I'm in love with you. I won't keep secrets, but I hope this doesn't screw us up."

Jane rolled over. "Nothing will. Tell me yours, and I'll tell you mine. I want a co-conspirator of lust.

"I told you, Dereck, and I have sex. We suck, and we fuck each other's ass."

Jane giggled. "Is my brother's ass tighter than mine?"

I leaned in and kissed her lightly. "Not tighter, different."

"Good answer, perv. You know I want to watch, right?"

I took a breath. "Okay, no surprise, but let me finish. Well, at this point, I've had sex with every member of your family."

Jane just stared. I watched her face. Stunned, shocked, I couldn't tell. I had to tell her. I could not be with her and hold those secrets. Time seemed to stand still. She put her hand on the side of my face. "Everyone?"

"Yes."

"My dad? My mom?"

"Uh-huh. I'm sorry, but I can't be with you and keep those secrets."

"How, when, why? Do they all know? Are you having three ways with my parents?" Her tone was more mystified than angry. I had to ask.

"Too much? Have I wrecked what we had?"

Jane's face softened, she moved to me, hugging me. "No, Zacky, I still love you. But if we live to be one hundred, you will never shock me more than you just did. You know you have to tell me every detail, then we have to fuck again."

It took a while to tell it all. Jane sat cross-legged on the bed. Her pussy open and very wet. She'd touch herself occasionally. I was soft, but that was stress. As I finished the story, Jane laughed, then laughed harder. I watched as she rolled on the bed, nearly breathless until she fell off the bed and landed on the floor with a thud. I jumped off, worried, until she howled some more, then got herself under control and sat back up.

"So, you're fucking every member of my family, and I'm the only one that knows it all?"

"No, your mom is wicked smart. She knows about your dad and Frank, and she caught Dereck and me and your dad and me. Now she knows we fuck too."

Jane frowned. "That's going to be a problem. I don't like competing with my mother. I need to talk to her."

I shook my head. "Please don't. I want to keep the secrets for now. Pretend you don't know."

Jane got a wicked grin. "I promise I'll keep our secret."

There was something about her look. "You have something planned, don't you?"

Jane rolled onto her back and spread her legs. "I've been teasing mom, just as a joke. Now, I want them all. I'm going to seduce my mom and my girl-virgin brother. Fuck me, Zack. I'm horny as fuck."


[jk1]Chapter 7. Jane and the prof, Jane and mom.

[jk2]done