Jane & Philip, Bob & Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

She took a long time parading around in the bathroom, showing off her naked body to her brother, before finally getting in the shower. After her shower, she spent a long time drying off, in case her peeping brother was at it again, but there was no longer an eyeball in the hole. She went to the living room, where Bob was devouring the books she had checked out of the library.

"Want to see my boobs, Bob?" she said.

"What?" Bob said.

"Well, you saw them and much more -- in fact, all of me -- when you spied on me before my shower. Now I'm offering to you what you earlier took by stealth. Want to see them?"

The tent in her brother's pants was back. "Yeah, Jane, I'd love to see them again. They're gorgeous."

"Flattery gets you more!" Jane said, and she dropped the towel to the floor, standing naked in front of her brother. "What do you think? Does my legal guardian approve?" Jane did a quick 360 so that Bob could appreciate her cute little bubble ass. You never know what will excite a guy, now do you? She was just covering all the bases, she thought. She was definitely not, however, covering her ass, she giggled to herself.

"Oh, yeah," her legal guardian replied. Bob's eyes were going up and down, up and down, panning over all of Jane's naked body. Probably the only part he missed was her smiling face.

"Want a blowjob, Bob? To help you with your erection?" Jane offered. Bob was in shock, and being offered a blowjob from his naked little sister just made the shock more intense. Bob managed to nod his head yes. He was hard as a rock, as hard as he had ever been in his life!

Jane had given blowjobs before, them being her primary form of birth control during her high school years. She used blowjobs to pacify guys who wanted to conquer her sexually. It worked, too, as she had remained a virgin. Nobody knew, however, that she was a virgin, except for Jane herself. Even Bob didn't know, and he suspected she was far from being virginal. Jane was a sexy little devil. When she was in high school, she had boys hanging all over her, Bob recalled. Nobody thought she was a virgin, even if nobody knew anyone who had laid her.

Jane, now naked after the shower, began to pull at Bob's pants, unbuckling, unzipping, and pushing, until Bob himself helped to remove them. Jane was looking at a nice cock, not the biggest she had ever had in her mouth, but big, nevertheless, and most importantly, it was her brother Bob's. "Will this be incest, oh legal guardian of mine?" Jane asked, as her mouth hovered at the tip of Bob's cock.

"No, incest is when we fuck," Bob said.

"Oh, that's too bad," Jane replied. "I find the idea of having incest with you a super turn-on," Jane said, and she kissed the tip of Bob's cock, quickly taking it inside her mouth.

"You do?" Bob asked. "No shitting me?"

Jane came up for air, and said, "Yeah, I do. I guess I want to fuck you, my big guardian," Bob's naked little sister said, as she again enveloped Bob's cock with her luscious, wet, warm mouth.

Bob pulled his cock out of Jane's mouth. "Did I do something wrong?" Jane asked, in her small, vulnerable, little sister voice. Bob didn't answer, he just gently pushed her down onto her back. Jane smiled at him, as he lovingly spread her legs. Jane provided no resistance.

"Careful, honey. I'm a virgin," Jane said.

"Aren't you on the pill?" Bob asked, confused.

"Yeah. I've been waiting for you to make a move on me," Jane said, and Bob just looked at her. Jane could always read Bob's thoughts from his face, but this time, she drew a blank.

"All those guys you dated in high school?" Bob asked.

"Hand jobs or blowjobs, every one of them," Jane replied. "That, plus playing with my boobs, kept them happy. It was high school, after all. Come on in, Bob; the water's fine," Jane added, as she suggestively raised her pelvis.

Bob raised Jane's legs, propping them up on his arms, and her pussy lips were already engorged and flowering open for him. He slipped the head of his cock inside her, crossing the incest Rubicon. Jane gasped as he entered her. He pushed through her hymen, and quickly bottomed out, waiting there, to see her reaction. Jane smiled up at him.

Bob will always remember that smile Jane gave him their first time. She looked so radiantly beautiful when she smiled that perfect smile of love and desire. She looked so expectant, so hopeful, so bubbly and full of love. Bob got the message, and he began to fuck her in earnest. Jane quickly figured out she should move with him, and she met his every thrust with relish and enthusiasm. Then she began to groan.

As it turned out, Bob loved, absolutely loved, when the woman he was fucking was noisy. Helen had been one hell of a noisy fuck. God, he loved Helen; he missed her so much, so very much. The woman's appreciative noises made him feel macho, like a success. And when he looked down at his beautiful little sister, with her perfect body and gorgeous breasts, those same boobs heaving beneath him, he couldn't help it: He got so turned on, he fucked her harder and faster. To his surprise, all that did was make Jane's moans get louder, and louder. Just like Helen!

Jane raised her legs, and crossed her ankles on top of Bob's ass, wantonly pulling him deeper inside of her. She was almost deliriously aroused, and incapable of speech, as Bob's hard cock ravished her, over and over again. Jane managed to utter, "Oh my God!" as Bob fucked the breath out of her. Suddenly, she climaxed, her first climax given to her by a man. She had given many a boy a climax, oh yes, with her hands and with her mouth, and a few times even with her boobs, via titty fucks, but the only climaxes she had ever experienced herself had come from her own fingers, under the covers, late at night.

The climax she got from Bob's cock deep inside her was of a different kind, altogether. It was beyond wonderful. Bob started pounding her furiously, and then suddenly he froze, his cock plunged inside her to the hilt, and he exploded, squirting his load inside her violently, three times in rapid succession. Bob collapsed on top of her, and the two incestuous lovers, brother and sister, guardian and guardienne, lay in silence, absorbing the import of all that had just happened, knowing their lives would never be the same.

Bob smiled with satisfaction, and Jane worried with dread over the significance of what they had just done, and how it would change forever how they would relate to each other. Had this been wise? Bob just relaxed and enjoyed the afterglow of his wonderful fuck of his sexpot sister, whom he loved, while Jane's worries were all over the map.

Finally, as Bob began to roll off his precious little sister, her telephone rang. It was Philip. Bob could hear only Jane's part of the conversation.

"Hi Philip....fine, how are you?....Good, good....Yes, I had a great time at the Cantina; thanks again for the lovely evening, and also for lending me your ID card, I'll give it back to you tomorrow....sure, I remember the café....yes, 4PM is perfect....No, I have to work tomorrow night. The only nights I'm free are Wednesday nights, remember?....midnight is when I get off; kind of late to start a date, don't you think?....Sure. Wednesday it is....Me too. Kisses, bye!"

"You're going out with Philip on Wednesday?" Bob asked.

"Today is Friday. If you don't want me to, you've got four days to convince me not to go out with him," Jane said.

"Would you sleep with him if you went out with him on Wednesday?" Bob asked.

"That's a rather personal question, wouldn't you say?" Jane replied.

"Yes, but Jane, we just made love, and ..."

"True enough. Well, I have to tell you, that was my first time, and if sex is always like that, then I want more. Much more. I wonder how it would be with Philip..." Jane teased.

"I'll give you all the sex you can handle, Jane. You don't want sex with a guy named Philip. Seriously, a guy with a name like Philip?"

"Philip the Great? Philip of Macedon? Philip the Fair? Philip the Good? Prince Philip of England? Phil Collins? Phil Mickelson? Phil Simms? Philip K. Dick? Philip Glass? Philip Roth?" Jane retorted. "Anyway, Philip is a great guy. He's handsome, smart, well spoken, sweet, generous...." she teased. "Oooh, you're hard again. You can start convincing me not to let Philip seduce me, right now, if you like. I'm still naked, after all."

"Good idea," Bob said, and he gave Jane another of the best fucks of her young life, complete with another wonderful orgasm. He even lasted longer, the second time.

When it was over, Jane said, "I have to admit: You can be very convincing."

Over the next four days, Bob continued "to be convincing." He was very convincing. Poor Philip never stood a chance. Philip and Jane did have a good time on their date, nevertheless. Philip took Jane out to dinner again (and not to the Cantina!), and afterwards they went to the artsy movie theater and watched a European movie. The movie opened Jane's young eyes to what artsy cinema could do for the mind.

After the movie, they went to an upscale college bar and talked about their lives, and their hopes and dreams. Philip planned to be a doctor, and Jane silently daydreamed what it would be like to be a doctor's wife. When Philip asked Jane what her ambitions were, she had to admit he was the first person ever to ask her that question, and she didn't know. Philip threw out some ideas, and Jane was grateful. One of the ideas that stuck was becoming a nurse. She liked the idea of helping people.

Later, alone in Philip's car, Philip got to see and to play with Jane's boobs again, and Jane threw in a blowjob as a bonus, and everyone was happy. Jane then came home and Bob fucked Jane's brains out, and Jane was happier, still.

There was one disturbing feature. While Bob fucked Jane to smithereens, she was thinking of Philip. Jane was very troubled by this, but later, when she nervously discussed it with Bob, he said it was natural, since she had just spent a delightful evening with Philip, and she should not feel guilty. Jane did feel guilty, nevertheless. She felt not just guilty, but troubled. How could she think of a different man, when she was making love with her true love, her brother Bob?

The next day she set a plan for her future. There were not a whole lot of choices for a girl without a college education, so part of her plan was to attend the community college, where anyone who was 18 or older was accepted. That was her kind of place, she giggled to herself. She thought about not seeing Philip anymore, given what had happened the previous night, but she liked Philip, and she truly enjoyed her times with him.

Jane had a lot to figure out, and she had to figure it out, all of it, by herself. Adult life is so complicated! Then Philip called, and she thought: Yes, life can be complicated, but it can also be fun. Jane agreed to meet Philip for a coffee, a delightful talk, and then probably she'd flash her boobs for him in a dark corner somewhere on the campus. A bright smile lit up her face as she decided to go braless under her thin blouse. It was a cold fall day, and her nipples would pop, and Philip would love it.

Jane looked in on Bob, who was in his workshop building yet another bookcase, gave him a long, lingering kiss, and then left for the long walk over to the campus to meet Philip in the café. She was excited: She was going to share her plan for her future with Philip. She hoped he'd approve!

During the discussion with Philip, Jane confessed how hard middle school and high school had been for her, and how reading gave her headaches. Philip looked at this beautiful girl, and he asked, "Have you ever had your eyes checked?"

"No. I'm only 18, Philip," Jane replied. "My eyes are fine. Don't you like them?"

"Your eyes are beautiful. Jane, do you see that sign over there? What does it say?" Philip asked.

"Drinks," Jane said proudly.

"What does it say underneath the word Drinks?"

"I don't know. The letters are all a blur," she said.

Philip pulled a book from his backpack. He opened it to a random page. "Can you read the first sentence, here?" he asked, as he pointed to it.

"No."

Philip moved the book a little farther away. "Now?"

"No."

Philip moved it still farther away. "Philip, the problem is not one of distance. The words get fuzzy and then they don't, and then they do again. It gives me headaches and leaves me frustrated."

The lightbulb went on.

"You have classic visual dyslexia, my love," Philip said.

"Did you just call me your love?" Jane asked, stunned.

"Yes, I guess I did," he said.

Jane had a sudden epiphany. "I love you too, Philip." Then she got horribly nervous. How could she be in love with Philip when they hadn't even yet made love? What about Bob? "Philip, I've got to go. I need to get to work, and I have to go home first and put on a bra."

"Are you not wearing a bra because of me?" Philip asked, smiling.

"I thought you might like a little flash, you know?" Jane said.

Philip smiled. "Of course, I would. I worship at the altar of your boobs."

"Want one now?" Jane asked.

"We're in a crowded café, Jane. You'd be flashing the whole café," Philip replied.

"Outside, I meant," Jane replied.

"I'd love one, Jane," Philip said.

"Quick, though; if I'm late for work I'll miss the free dinner. Tonight, I'm thinking of the enchiladas with salsa verde."

"The mole is better," Philip said. He was right, too, and Jane knew it.

"Not if you have it every night," Jane said.

**

The next day Philip took Jane to the ophthalmologist, and then to an optician. They ordered glasses. It was like a revelation when Jane got her glasses. She was so excited she jumped for joy. Literally. She jumped. "Philip, you're going to be a great doctor."

"Right now, I'm more anxious to be known to you as a great lover," Philip said.

Jane blushed. They kissed, and Philip's hands roamed Jane's body, but that was it, as once again, Jane had to get to work. She told Philip that for that night, she had decided on tacos for dinner.

Jane's feelings for Philip were so intense, it was scaring her. She absolutely had to discuss them, but not with Bob! She went to see Helen, who welcomed her warmly. She poured her heart out to Helen, who listened attentively. Jane didn't tell her about her incest with Bob, but she could tell that Helen seemed already to know, at least on some level. Neither person mentioned it, though.

Suddenly, Jane realized that Bob's obsession with her, protecting her, doing what's best for her, and eventually leading to expressing their love sexually, had been what pushed Helen away from Bob. She confronted Helen with her revelation.

Helen smiled at Jane, with tears in her eyes, but stayed silent. She didn't have to speak; her eyes said it all.

"Can you give Bob a second chance? I love Bob, but I can't make him happy the way that you can. Come to dinner tonight; I'll call in sick at the Cantina. Please? I miss you so much, Helen!" Jane said.

"You go to work. I'll drop by and see your brother. I miss Bob terribly, and you, too. Tell you what: Bring Bob and me home two of those wonderful margaritas from the Cantina, okay?" Helen said.

When Jane got home, a little after midnight, she heard Helen's moans coming from Bob's bedroom. She smiled to herself, left the margaritas in their new state-of-the-art refrigerator, and texted Philip that she was coming over to his dorm room.

Jane: Is it okay if I come over now? There's a reason she texted to Philip

Philip: Sure. My roommate is sleeping at his girlfriend's place tonight. Come on over. Will you spend the night?

Jane: If you want me to, then yes, I will

Jane got wet as she texted that last text. It was time. Both she and Philip knew that. Now that it was decided, she couldn't wait to get there!

**

Bob and Jane had a long talk the next day. Bob was back together with Helen, and Philip and Jane were now a couple. Philip had given Jane three wonderful fucks, and four orgasms. Making love with Philip had been even better than Jane had imagined it would be. Philip seemed thrilled. He had wanted Jane for quite a while, since he had first met her, in fact, but he had been patient. He wanted the time to be right.

"What about us?" Jane plaintively asked Bob, after she had confessed she was in love with Philip, too.

"We won't rub it in their faces, okay? We love each other; we always have, and we always will. Occasionally we'll break the tension and make love. You okay with that?" Bob said.

"Can we start now?" Jane asked. She was so nervous Bob would no longer want her; that he'd lose his desire for her, after she had made love with Philip. She quickly found out her worries were baseless.

"No time like the present. Your room or mine?" Bob replied. They chose Jane's room. It was wonderful; truly wonderful. Bob spent the night with Jane in her twin bed. It was an intimate night, and Jane woke Bob up with a blowjob, then made him breakfast wearing only panties. Bob then went to his workshop to make some more bookcases, and Jane put on her new glasses, and she began to read. Jane read, and read, and she read some more. She began to look forward to college, instead of dreading it. She read so much, she was almost late for work!

Jane was teased mercilessly at the Cantina, because who should she find sitting at the bar drinking a couple of margaritas during happy hour? Her true love, Philip.

"Taking advantage of the buy one, get one free Happy Hour deal, are we?" Jane teased.

"I would be, it was my intention, but because I'm your boyfriend, they won't let me pay for them," Philip said.

"Life's not fair, is it lover?" Jane replied, smiling so wide it almost hurt her face. "Have a Negra Modelo chaser, why don't you? That, they'll let you pay for."

Every time Jane came out of the kitchen balancing three or four plates of food, she stopped by Philip's seat at the bar, and they kissed. Luckily, Jane had developed sufficient skill as a waitress that she never even dropped a refried bean.

After Philip left, and Jane continued to waitress, her co-workers were merciless with their teasing. Jane didn't care; she was floating in clouds of happiness. Her mood was contagious, and that night, and many more like it, everyone in the Cantina was happy, but no one -- ever -- more than was Jane.

**

I hoped you like this little story. Some of my other recent incest stories are Degrumpification, Degrumpification Ch. 2, and Senior Prom Traditions. I love comments, both good and bad. Thanks!


JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers
12