Jane and the Rattler

Story Info
A gorgon changes a trans girl into a jackalope... with sex.
1.7k words
4
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a six-shooter in her belt and a rusty knife in her pocket, Jane walked through the desert. The sun had set, the lights of her settlement had faded from view, and Jane only had a dull lantern to ward off the endless dark. She didn't need her vision. When you're out looking for pelts, the only thing that counts is your ears. Jane was listening for the piercing howl of a coyote, the low, thunderous steps of bison. What she heard was just as good.

*rattle rattle rattle*

It was at the very edge of hearing, but it was unmistakable. Snakeskin belts would sell at a high price, and if Jane found a nest, she could make a dozen of them. Jane could tell just where the noise was coming from and jogged toward it at a steady pace. It felt as if the sound was carrying her there, her feet seemed to push her forward of their own volition. Hunter's instinct, she supposed.

The rattle led her over a small mesa, where she found a camp. Embers still glowed in a fire pit, and light poured from the nearby tent. Jane approached as the rattling persisted. She didn't want to encroach on the stranger, but the sound seemed to come from the tent.

"Hello there? Camper?"

Jane gently lifted the curtain to the tent. A friendly voice greeted her.

"Hello intruder!"

There was a woman sitting in the tent. She had long, jet black hair and wore a tan leather vest. Jane couldn't see her legs, as her lower half was surrounded by a huge mass of pillows and blankets.

"I'm truly sorry to bother you, miss, but I heard a rattlesnake, and I think it might be in your tent."

The woman thought for a moment.

"I certainly did hear rattling, but it was just outside, I'd know if something slithered its way into my tent."

Jane eyed the fabrics for movement.

"It's quite warm to have all these sheets, maybe the snake could be hiding in the covers."

The woman chuckled.

"I really do need all these covers, I guess you could say I run cold. Anyway, there's no snake under here, I'm sure."

Jane started towards the entrance of the tent.

"Then I won't waste any more of your time, goodnight, ma'am."

The woman shook her head.

"No, no, If you're looking for snakes, you should stay here until you hear that rattling again."

"You wouldn't mind keeping a stranger in your tent?"

"Well, we wouldn't be strangers if I knew your name."

Jane sat back down, sinking a bit into the pillows.

"Jane, what's yours?"

"Rose."

Jane set down her lantern and removed her boots.

"You know, my town is just north of here. If it's too cold for you out in the desert, you could find lodging there."

Rose stretched out and arched her back.

"Nah, I like it out here. It's quiet. Besides, lodging is too expensive."

Jane nodded her head. After a moment of silence, Rose spoke again.

"You've had money problems, Jane?"

"Kinda, I get by selling hides and furs, but importing estrogen is not cheap."

"Oh, you're trans!"

Jane bit her tongue. Why did she say that? Why was she so trusting? Rose tried to soothe her.

"I mean, that's not a problem, I love chicks, and I love dicks!"

Jane buried her face in her hands. Rose scrambled to correct herself.

"Sorry, I just, I mean that I won't treat you any differently, ok?"

Jane nodded, still very embarrassed. She tried to get the topic off of herself.

"So, Rose, how do you make your living?"

"I'm a bounty hunter. I track down bandits, deserters, people who don't pay their debts."

"I doubt you'll find many convicts out here in the desert."

"I'm not looking for criminals tonight. I took a contract from a traveling showman, he wants me to find him his next big attraction. I'm looking for a jackalope."

Jane couldn't help but scoff.

"That would be quite a draw for a traveling show, it's too bad they don't exist."

Rose looked smugly satisfied.

"Oh, they don't?"

Jane leaned forward.

"Rose, you seem like a reasonable woman, don't tell me you believe all those hoaxes and superstitious stories."

Rose smiled.

"I certainly do. I've actually met a handful of Jackalopes in my time."

Jane stared at her blankly.

"You've met rabbits with deer antlers? Live ones?"

"They're taller than you'd think."

Jane rolled her eyes, Rose was sure of herself.

"You're blind if you don't think there's magic in the world, Jane. Haven't you heard of the bandits who change their captives into horses?"

"Nonsense."

"Do you know about the saloon run by cow-women?"

"Hoax."

"What about the hypnotic snake women, who trace their lineage to the greeks?"

"Now that's a new one, I'll give you that."

Just then, Jane heard it, louder than ever.

*rattle rattle rattle*

"The rattler! I'll go get it!"

She sprang to her feet and looked around. The rattle felt like it was in Jane's ear, overwhelming her, she was drowning in the sound.

"Rose, Are you sure the snake's not in the tent?"

Rose remained calm as ever.

"Come to think of it, there may be a rattler in the tent."

Jane felt something huge snake by her leg, but she found she couldn't move toward her knife. Something was keeping her in place.

*rattle rattle rattle*

The rattle was keeping her still. She couldn't even cover her ears.

"Rose, something's happening, what's happening?!"

Rose began to rise from her seat, the covers still obscuring her lower body.

"I like you, Jane, I really do, so I'm gonna try to make this simple and painless."

The rattle seemed to whisper something in Jane's ear.

*rattle rattle rattle*

A silent command that felt like an instinct.

Take off your clothes.

Jane threw her belt to the corner of the tent. She lifted off her shirt and vest.

"Rose, what are you doing to me?"

Rose eyes were fixed on Jane's breasts.

"You took off your own shirt, Jane."

Jane bent over to pull her pants to the ground, when she looked up again, the covers had fallen away. She saw Rose. Her human body gave way to a serpentine form at the hips. The covers had hidden her rattlesnake tail, long enough to circle the interior of the tent.

Rose wound her tail around Jane, around her arms and waist, between her legs.

Jane couldn't attack, couldn't escape, she needed to find out what this monster wanted.

"Why are you doing this? You don't need me, you just want to find a jackalope, right?"

Rose's upper body slithered close enough for their chests to touch.

"Jackalopes exist, but they are very difficult to find. It's much easier to simply make one."

Rose closed in on Jane's neck, sinking her fangs deep into her veins. Jane immediately felt something change within her. Once Rose had lifted her head from Jane's neck, Jane asked her in a panic

"What was that, what was that, what did that do to me?"

Rose ran her hands across Jane's face.

"Relax, Jane, relax. My venom won't hurt you. It's just going to turn you into a jackalope."

Jane didn't want to believe it, but she couldn't deny what was happening to her. Fuzz was sprouting on her hands and feet, she could feel antlers beginning to form from under her bangs, and her ears were getting bigger. Her hearing was getting better, and the rattle was seeping even deeper into her head.

"Is it permanent? Will there be more changes?"

"Not necessarily, Jane. My venom would have to seep into every last inch of your bloodstream, and to do that, we'd have to get your blood pumping."

Rose began to unbutton her vest.

"That's why you're going to cum for me, Jane."

Jane scoffed, trying to hold onto every bit of agency she had.

"What makes you think I'm going to-"

Rose threw her vest to the side, proudly showing her tits to her captive. Jane tried to stifle her erection, to no avail.

"You know Jane, the breeding habits of the rabbit have nothing on the Jackalope. In fact, I've never known a Jackalope to go more than a couple hours without creaming themselves."

Rose tossed away her belt, revealing her vagina, just above her rattlesnake thighs.

"With those instincts kicking in, how long can you last?"

Jane began to feel a lust, a longing even deeper than the pervasive hypnotism of the rattle. Rose slid her muscular tail further between Jane's legs, spreading her thighs apart.

"Leaking already, are we?"

Rose traced her finger along the tip of Jane's cock as beads of precome trickled out. Jane arched her back and weakly moaned.

"Pleeaase..."

Rose arched her back to match, and cupped her own breasts, rubbed her own nipples, teasing Jane.

"Please? Please what? Finish the thought, Jane."

Jane tried to resist, she really tried, her humanity was on the line, but she said it anyway.

"Please fuck me! Please make me cum! Please, Rose, please!"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Rose's coils forced the two together. As their breasts pressed together, Rose let her pussy settle around Jane's shaft, and Jane began to grind as fast as she could.

As Jane worked up a sweat and approached her climax, her changes solidified. Her ears and antlers reached full length, her hands and feet turned into paws, and a cottontail burst from above her ass.

"You're complete, Jane. You're mine. You're a Jackalope. there's no going back, so cum without hesitance, cum without shame."

When she reached the point of no return, climax inevitable, Jane bucked her hips faster, with renewed, wild vigor.

Jane let out a deep, loud, passionate moan as she came. As she pumped into Rose's pussy, she came more than she ever had before.

Once Jane had let out every drop of her seed, Rose loosened her coils and Jane fell limp into the pile of blankets. Rose had ceased her rattling, Jane was no longer paralyzed, but the transition to her new form left her exhausted.

As Jane looked down at herself, at her digitigrade legs and a sheath leaking cum, Rose snapped a collar around her neck.

"Rest up, Jane, and masturbate all you want 'til you're used to that new libido. Tomorrow we ride to the traveling show and you can meet all my other former contracts."

Jane was too tired to think, but she felt good, it all felt oddly natural.

In the morning, she would start a new life, free of humanity,

Tonight she would dream of carrots.

Wet dreams.