All Comments on 'Jane in New York Pt. 14'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit! I've waited for this for so long!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an excellent chapter! Jane and Veronica are finally together for good! Such an amazing ending to a great series. Thank you so much for everything! Please rest up and come back to us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for all the hard work, and it's nice seeing Jane and Veronica finally come full circle. It would be nice to see more of Camilla's story, as I really like her character...she seems like a good person who helps everyone else out, but who always seem to draw the short end of the stick. It would be nice to see things truly work out for her, so seeing more of her story would be welcome. I'd also LOVE to see more from Sara and Britny in the future, and I loved those stories and characters...but only if they still call out to you. But thanks for the ride, and enjoy your well earned break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic ending! Sexy and heartfelt. It's great to see them back together. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fantastic ending to your story. A person with tour talent has to write, the spanking scenes make the stories so erotic

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

As a near hopeless romantic, I recall “complaining” in a comment at the end of Chapter 21 of Jane’s Happy Ending about how you left Veronica and Jane — I just felt there was so much love between the two of them. We may have even “contacted” each other. Well, it is pretty clear what an extraordinary writer you are. Not because Jane and Veronica are together in love but the convoluted, wonderfully captivating way you brought them back together and the rich set of characters, especially Camilla, you introduced/created on the way. Beautifully crafted; you had all your readers immersed in this tale. Thanks and hope you do not take too long of a break before you share again.

AntneilAntneilover 2 years ago

This final chapter was brilliant. As was the whole story. I really enjoyed reading it. Well done I look forward to more like this (after you've had a break of course). Thanks once again. from Antneil

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments! I'm touched

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was fantastic. Always looked forward to reading about Jane. Hope that you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was such an enjoyable story to read. From the very beginning, I would have never thought this is how it would end. I will be looking forward to seeing more from you.

SB

BillyslateBillyslateover 2 years ago

An Awesome Ending!!

The Jane (s) 35-Story Series has been exquisite with a spectacular conclusion!!

I am happy with Jane & Veronica finding lasting love, however also sad that this is now the end. Certainly, there will be future great stories published, once your well deserved rest has rejuvenated your writing spirit🎉!!

This Finale Ch Was Really 2 X 5*-STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great ending! I enjoyed these characters a lot. A lovely tale. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Janes series was wonderful and I love when you submitted a new chapter. Is there a chance for a Maria and Carmen series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the ending here and how they finally come to realize they were both in the wrong. How they were both not right in the way they handled their relationships ending and how they were both selfish in different ways. Somehow, they managed to find a way around all of that and managed to swallow their prides, especially Veronica, and now they're on to better things together and individually.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm not planning a series for Maria and Carmen, unfortunately. However, I may write write some short stories about them and other characters in the future. Or you can always contact me about custom stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the character development and the whole story, I am looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is truly a masterpiece. Please make a series for Camilla.

RedGirlChill6RedGirlChill6over 2 years ago

You did a terrific job of developing the story arc and making sure we are left wanting just a little more. Congrats!

Twfip456Twfip456over 2 years ago

Beautifully written, amazing characters. Hope to see more in the future!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 2 years ago

It’s a beautiful story. Thank you.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 2 years agoAuthor

The comments are truly moving 😭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved both Jane series but it’s like watching you favourite TV show ending and not getting the ending you wanted. I really wanted Jane to realize she loved Camilla. They just seemed better for each other and Veronica seemed like a step backwards for Jane. But that’s my issue … it was a wonderful story to read and I’d like to see a Camilla story where she gets to be happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad to see Jane and Veronica get back together. But Camilla is one of the most humorous and enigmatic characters I’ve read on here: I hope her story is still coming.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I'm writing mor about Camilla on my Patreon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anonymous #3, about Jane loving Camilla, the truth is, Jane didn't really love her. A part of her loved what they shared and what Camilla was, for Jane, was a temporary filling until Veronica, in Jane's mind, would come back for HER. Now if Camilla had told Jane how she felt, and Veronica had told Jane but in her own way, Jane wouldn't have been able to show either of them how much she cared, but in the end, Veronica was always Jane's soulmate.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Great break down. I fully agree with this.

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

At first I had my doubts but kept reading because i wanted JaVe to get back together so I did. I love how you wrapped it up....5

JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

I can't wait to read more about Camilla, she is fascinating and deserves some happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, well, well, what drama. When the two girls met each other by chance in that massage parlor, there were moments of tension and panic for Jane. However, them being in a relationship really ended Jane’s insecurities, which was a beautiful thing to read. Chapter 20 of JHE when the two split up was one of the heaviest things I’ve ever read on this site. From Jane leaving for Sunshine and meeting Camilla, to all of Veronica’s friends helping here through her tough time, and the awkward tension leading up to Jane and Veronica realizing that they had matured enough to finally admit that they loved each other, this was a classic.

One of the most complete and best things I’ve ever read, and I’ll definitely come back and read this series again. The entire series gets 5 stars from me.

You wrote this whole thing beautifully, AIC, and I’ll definitely read more of your stories in the future.

Thank you for an amazing series!

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

I haven't commented until I had read all of Jane's adventures as I wanted to get a complete picture. I was very impressed with the whole story as it was very interesting, great character depiction, nice erotic/story balance, kept a good pace and didn't lose the thread of the plot.

Editing and proof reading could have been better which only a couple of times detracted from the flow. Pity it was an atypical USA based story line, but still enjoyable.

Would be interesting to read a story of Camilla as she was unceremoniously dumped and her rise to fame and love, even an encounter with Jane and Veronica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've now read through 4 different series of your stories. Your stories seem to always be amazing, but they always leave me depressed at the end. I've cried at way too many of your stories lol. I keep telling myself I'm not going to read any more of them! But I keep coming back for more because of how good they are...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This series never gets old. I’ve read the entire thing front to back so many times I’ve lost count

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This final chapter still hits hard every time

NZ00012NZ000123 months ago

Amazing thank you so much that would have taken so much time

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

All of Jane's story was a delight! I'd like to hear more about Camilla and the other girls from the first company, which it seems might be Camilla's destination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES