Jane-in-the-Box

Story Info
A lonely guy gets a circus surprise.
1.9k words
4.39
6.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone!

I'm the author, RavagingRavioli. I've been reading this site for eons now, and I figured it's about time I try and write my own story to contribute.

I've been writing off and on most of my life, but I haven't shared much of what I've written with anyone, so please be gentle.

If you have any ideas, or want to give me feed back, contact me here through my profile! I'd love to hear what you guys think!

With lust and love,

Ravioli

____--_________--_________--____

Jane-in-the-Box

The whole town was in an uproar today, people buzzing and talking all over the place. Shops and stores were being swamped, with everyone running in and out like it's black friday. Cars were humming around every street throughout the tiny town of Priest Falls.

Today was the day the circus was rumored to arrive. I say rumored because no one could actually confirm or deny the gossip going around. Little hand drawn flyers were occasionally scene fluttering in the wind, always just out of reach somehow.

The flyers always had two things in common though, they were always drawn in black crayon, and they all had the same date of arrival, june 2nd.

I was a severe skeptic. In this tiny, out of the way town, no one would be naive enough to think they'd make a profit here. The town barely had more than 300 people, and most of them already had one foot in the grave. But who knows, maybe someone is that stupid.

It was around midafternoon when I decided to tale a walk in the woods just outside of Priest Falls. It was a beautiful day, and i wanted some alone time. You know, guy things and what not. I lived with my parents, and six siblings, so having some privacy wasn't exactly something I got at home.

The sun was shining pleasantly through the branches over head, casting a warm, yellow light on the trail and brush around me. I really loved walking through the forest and listening to the birds sing there lilting melodies. I closed my eyes and smiled, letting the soft sounds caress my ears. This is exactly what I wanted, peace and solitude. As I slowly sat down, hoping to enjoy my surroundings before getting down to business, I heard a soft metallic click in front of me.

My eyes snapped open to see a very confusing sight. On the ground in front of me, was a large Jack-in-the-box. It was about three feet squared, with faded red paint and the words "Jane-in-the-box" painted in whispy, cracked yellow paint. And on the side was a copper crank handle.

I eyed it suspiciously, treating it as if it was a feral animal, unsure if I should run or stay. I sat there for a minute, wondering how it appeared here without me hearing anyone approaching.

After a few minutes I extended my hand and touched the box, it felt warm and had an odd thrumming vibration. It felt like some sort of energy was radiating from the antique looking toy.

With a sigh i grabbed the copper handle and started cranking. Immediately I heard gears spinning and shifting, and I tune started to play. Not a normal music box tune, it sounded like a girl was humming from inside the box, and she was getting louder and louder.

Without warning a strange...cry...came from the girl and the lid flew open, confetti flying everywhere, and a clown girl pocked her head out with an exaggerated "Tadaaah!" She was panting heavily, and a slight trail of drool running down her chin.

She had a bright pink and yellow shirt that was skin tight, accentuating her perky breasts. Her puffy blue sleaves ruffled in the wind, and white gloves adorned her slender hands. She wore a bright red jesters hat, and a black choker around her neck, all with golden bells jingling from the tips. Her face was painted white, with red eye shadow and black lipstick. She winked and bowed before introducing herself.

"Hello there cutie! My name's Jane! Thanks for the little treat you gave me there. Did you like my little surprise?" She giggled, she placed her hands in the edge of the box and squeezed her arms together, pushing out her breasts.

I looked at her in awe and confusion. Like honestly, what the hell is happening.

"W-wait...you mean I..." I whispered softly to myself. I looked around me, hoping that maybe something would help make sense of all this. And of course, nothing did.

"Whats wrong sweets? You ever pleasure one of your women before?" Jane asks softly, wiggling her chest at me.

"Im...uhhh...what?" I stammered and shifted slightly on the ground. "I mean of course i have...wait hold on, what?"

She laughed loudly, the sound sending the song birds into a frenzy.

"When you crank the handle it sends me into an orgasm, it's a little odd but, oh is it amazing!" She gives me a manic smile and licks her lips.

I stare, letting the silence stretch out awkwardly, processing the insanity that's right in front of me.

"So, uhm, anyways, what are you?"

"Im a Jane-in-the-box silly. Im like a Jack-in-the-box...but more...fun for people like you." She giggles again and winks seductively at me.

"W-what is that supposed to mean? You just appeared out of nowhere, this is a little creepy...and just...I don't even know." I stand and start to back away, not knowing what else to do.

"Hey wait! Don't go, please. I won't hurt you, i promise. I can't leave this box." Jane pouts, pushing out her bottom lip and squeezing her breasts harder, shaking her shoulders.

At this point I'm torn. The raging hard on in my pants is giving me its obvious opinion, but my other head is telling me this may be possibly the worst decision I could make. But on the other hand, if she can't leave the box, there isn't much I have to worry about.

I sigh, rubbing my temples, god why is this happening to me. I've seen the movies read the books, I know what happens to people who listen to the creepy entities they know nothing about.

Ugh...fuck it.

I walk over to Jane and cautiously extend a hand, "My name's Jack, its nice to meet you."

Yeah I lied, there's no way I'm telling this thing my real name. Im not stupid...mostly.

Jane extends a gloved hand back and shakes it gently. She eyes me, clearly seeing that I lied to her. Something flashes beneath her eyes, but its gone before I can get a read on her.

"Well its nice to meet you Jack!" She smirks and eyes me slowly, licking her black lips, "now the fun begins. Why don't you show me what's making that big bulge in your pants."

I look down and see that, indeed, there is a definite bulge stretching my pants. I blush and look away, embarrassed that it's so obvious.

"Oh aren't you so adorable. Come here you little cutie-pie." Jane laughs, grabbing my belt and pulling me forward.

She makes quick work of stripping me down, and before I know it my dick is hanging out in the cool breeze. I study Jane's face as she examines me with her gloved hands. Her high cheek bones and large, pink eyes starting to mesmerize me. She notices me watching her, and a wry smile spreads across her face.

"Don't freak out on me darling." She warns.

Confused, I start to ask her what she means, when she opens her mouth.

Three thick, slimy, black tongues emerge from her full lips and wave in the air. Saliva drips from them in thick, gooey strands. I stare and start to back away, when Jane reaches around and grabs my legs, pulling me toward her.

Without hesitation the tongues wrap around my dick and suck it straight down her throat, snapping the choker she had on her neck, the bell jingling as it falls. I feel her throat stretch and flex around my cock in a desperate attempt to adjust to the sudden intrusion. I groan and grab her jester hat, amazed at the warmth and tightness enveloping me.

"Ooh what, what the fuck." I barely manage to force out.

All Jane does is make a gurgling noise and nod her head. I feel her tongues writhing and twisting in ecstatic movements around my cock, causing me to buck my hips against her face. After a minute of her swallowing around my dick she pulls away, my cock exiting her mouth with a pop and explosion of saliva. She gasps and coughs for a few seconds, spit draining from her beautiful, black lips.

Finally she looks up and opens her mouth wide, her tongues dancing and splaying open for me to see.

"You like my cute tongues?" She asks, lust dripping in her voice.

"Um, yeah i suppose so, god your mouth feels like heaven." I respond, sighing.

She leans forward and presses her cheek against my dripping cock, her saliva smearing her makeup.

"Well why don't we get it back in there. And you can't pull it out until I get to drink your cum." Jane says, finishing with a lust filled snarl.

Her tongues slowly slither around my cock again, forming a slippery spiral down to the base. They twist and tighten in a blur that nearly brings me to my limit before stopping. I sigh in aching disappointment.

Jane giggles and I feel her hands run up my body, she wiggles a finger at me as if to say "not so fast there big boy". She looks at my tongue encased cock with ravenous desire before swallowing me like an oversized twinky. Immediately I feel a powerful suction as she starts bobbing her head.

I cry out in pleasure and go to grab her head, but she slaps away my hands. I guess this is her show after all.

Inside her mouth I can feel her tongues tickling my head, twisting around the shaft, prodding and licking the base of my cock. All inside her mouth, never breaking the sweet suction of those deep black lips. She started twisting and tilting her head to work different parts of my pulsing cock, and it's driving me crazy.

Midway through Jane looks up at me, her pink eyes flashing with unbridled passion as I make eye contact with her. And it's all I can take.

"J-jane im gonna...im about to-"

Before I can finish she buries her face into my crotch, I can feel my twitching cock slide all the way down her hot, tight throat as she swallows hard around me. And thats it.

I cry out and grob her head, feeling my balls clench and send hot jets of cum blasting down her eager throat. She never stops swallowing and twisting her tongue in a desperate attempt to prolong my orgasm. After a few more spasms of ecstasy, i feel her release my cock from her throat. We both fall back, panting and looking at each other with half lidded eyes. I give her a weak smile, and she returns it.

"So how was it?!" She suddenly asks, bursting with energy.

"Oh my god." Is all I manage to say in between gasps of air.

"Ill take that as a compliment I suppose." She giggles, before leaning down and kissing my cheek, "if you show up for the circus tonight, just look for the big red tent. You'll find me there, okay darling?" She winks and kisses my lips this time.

I close my eyes and go to kiss her back, but I just find empty air. My eyes snap open, and shes gone. There's not even an impression in the dirt where her box was.

I sigh and let the afterglow wash over me.

Well, I guess I'm going to the circus.