Jane Learns to be a Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Part one Friday. Jane learns what it means to be used.
5.1k words
4.17
39.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's always fun when you own a slut. When she knows her place and just what is expected of her. I messaged my slut on Friday at lunch time telling her she needed to come over that night and would be staying the weekend as I had "plans" for her. She knew this meant she was to be my toy for the weekend. As the good little slut she was she said she would be over after work. Little did she know what those plans were.

See in the past she had always been my slut. Done as she was told no matter how degrading, kinky or taboo we went. Anything from oral to anal. Golden showers and body writing. It was nothing unusual for her to go out with all sorts of comment on her body just under her clothes. And often something small visible at the right times. Just it had only been her and I in that capacity. The rare threesum bit that was it. We had talked about groups and it always got her going just hadn't explored it. Yet. Occasionally in public but generally discretely. This weekend was going to different.

About my slut. Her name is Jane. She's 28. Same age as me. About 5'5. 65 kg. Larger C cup boobs. Nice round arse. Green eyes and very natural long curly red hair. And yes the carpet does match the curtains. I love a bald pussy but I always made sure she left something behind to prove just how ginger she is.

Jane got to my place a little after 7. She knew the rules. Go home shower shave trim what ever and make herself as sexy as possible. Put on a bra, knickers, heels and her coat. Then to drive over. When she got there take off her coat and hang it on the hook by the front door then to knock on the door. I'd leave the front light on so anyone walking down the road could see her. Some times I'd answer straight away. Other times she would be left standing like that for up to 30 minutes.

Tonight I choose to be nice and let her in after only a few minutes. As always I answer the door naked. She walks in gets to her knees and says "Thank you sir for letting me inside," before taking my cock in her mouth. I leave her go for a while sucking me all the way down her throat making sure I'm hard before pulling her up by her hair.

"Now slut. Go and get me your markers. You need to be labeled for this weekend." I told her

"Yes sir." Jane replied

"And get your school girl outfit on. We are going out." I instructed her

"Yes sir." Said Jane

Jane kept a selection of outfits for our play dates at my house for when I felt the urge to dress her up. Not regular clothes. She would never be needing them here. She was my fuck toy to use as I pleased. She knew this and loved it.

Ten minutes later she comes and finds me in the bedroom. Tiny little tartan skirt that the bottom of her arse cheeks are visible below and that if she bends over rides right up so everything is visible and a white blouse that is tied just below her boobs showing her midriff and the tops of her boobs. Jane hands me the markers

"Here you go sir. Label me appropriately."

"Jane sit down. We have talked in the past about letting random people use your body for me and I think this weekend we should explore this." I informed her.

I see a look of panic. Then a look of excitement and a whole range of other emotions scream across her.

"I know what I want and what I want to see you do but you need to know I'll look after you. We can have a safe word in place in case things get too much but I hope you don't use it."

"Sir it scares me but excites me too. I want to do it. I want to become a true slut for you. Am I allowed to know what is going to happen?" She questioned

"Let's just say you are going to be on display and are going to make a lot of people very happy." I told her

"Yes sir. My safe word. I'd like it to be Switzerland. Something I definitely wouldn't call out by mistake." She says coyly.

"Perfect. Ok where's those markers. I need to get you ready." As I take the markers from her.

The clothes were to help make her comfortable so she would more easily agree and so I could see where they sat before I started marking her. I get her to strip completely before me and I can see a pool of wetness between her legs starting to run down her thigh. This is going better than I expected.

On her boobs I write suck me so when she has her bra and top back on it's visible that something is written there but can't make it out. On the back of her neck I write slut. Inside her thighs I draw arrows pointing to her pussy and open above them. On her back I draw a table to keep track of how many cocks she's had where. Then to top it all of on her midriff where it can't be covered I write I love to fuck.

I step back to admire my hand work. Totally gorgeous. I tell Jane to get dressed again. Once she is she looks in the mirror and can see what I've done. I take her hands and expose the inside of her wrists. On one I write slut. On the other I write fuck me. Both small and discrete but enough that it will be seen if someone is looking.

My clothes are on the bed so I get dressed ready to go out and grab a bag for my goodies. There's nothing in there yet but there will be soon enough. I have Jane grab the markers because I will definitely need them later on tonight.

"Ok before we go we need to take some photos. Before and after pics so to say. Move over against that wall hands behind your head holding your hair up and legs spread." I tell her.

"Right turn around. Nice." i say.

"Ok now sitting on the floor legs open wide as you can." i instruct her.

"Now hands and knees arse towards me. Awesome." i say.

"Now get dressed." i command.

Jane gets up and throws her clothes on and I tell her back in front of the wall. I take some more front back and bent over. So fucking sexy.

We leave the house and head out to the car and Jane grabs her coat. I think about objecting but decide she can have that for now. We get in the car and she knows the drill. After getting her belt on and getting comfortable Jane opens her legs wide and reaches into the glove box to get her dildo out. When she's in my car she has to use it the whole time. When we stop any time she is to suck it clean like a big hard cock. But she is not allowed to cum. Not yet. And god knows she is going to want to be as warmed up as possible.

We drive to a sex shop. You know the ones. Back entrance and sells all sorts of magazines and sex toys. This one has a peep show and video booths with glory holes. I grab my bag and go around and open her door. This has given her time to clean her toy and put it back and sort herself out. We head inside and I can feel her shaking as she holds my hand.

We walk in like any normal couple. There's three guys there. A couple and a woman behind the counter. I let Jane lead the way. She sees the vibrators and dildos and heads straight over there. While she looking at them I head over to the counter to see if there's anyone in the booths or anyone working the peep show.

Nicola, the girl behind the counter informs me there's no one in the booths and there a girl in the prep show but no one watching right now. The guys here had already been in and seen her. Awesome I thought. They've already gotten off this evening which means they will take longer to finish later. I also ask her to turn up the heat here.

I go back over to Jane and whisper in her ear "How does it feel knowing everyone in here is looking at you and wanting to see what's under that coat?"

"It's very intimidating sir. And very arousing at the same time." Jane giggles

"Feel your pussy for me now and bring your fingers to my lips. I want to taste how wet you are." I order her.

Jane slips her hand inside her jacket and down her skirt and rubs her pussy for a second before bringing up three very wet and sticky fingers.

"You really are a good slut aren't you?" I ask.

"I only hope I can make you happy sir." She answers.

"You do. Is it just me or is it getting warm in here?" At which I take off my jacket.

Looking at the toys I see Jane has been looking at a good size dildo so I grab that. I also grab some condoms,a butt plug, a ball gag, a collar and a leash and take them over to the counter.

I can see Jane is getting uncomfortable with the warmth so after I've paid I go back to her and tell her to take her coat off and put it in my bag. This look of fear flashes across her face but she does as she is told. All eyes are on her now. Even the couple who were trying to keep a low profile in the corner and checking her out.

Jane has her back to everyone at this stage so I put the bag on the ground and tell her to bend over at the waist and get the collar and leash out for me. She complies immediately and reaches down and has to fish for a bit because they are right at the bottom. Then I get her to lift and hold her hair high above her head so I can put it on her. At this point they all see the slut brand across her neck from earlier.

I take hold of the leash and pick up the bag and go for a slow wander around the shop past everyone. One of the guys gives her a slap on the arse which causes her to jump but I make sure everyone sees what's written on her midriff as we go through to the video booths. Jane can be kinky but is also very naive.

We walk in and she asks me "Sir. What is this".

So I explain to her about the booth and the video but she doesn't notice the holes in the walls on both sides.

I put a movie on, some poor slut being gang banged and pull my cock out. I tell Jane to strip down to just her heels and she complies immediately. I have her face the screen and bend over and position myself behind her. Then I slowly push my cock as deep into her pussy as I can. Her cunt feels so good wrapped around my cock. I slide in and out a few times but she knows what is happening. I get my cock nice and wet then pull out to position it at the entrance to her arse. She really is trained well.

"Please sir will you fuck my arse?" She asks quietly.

"I didn't hear you.." I say.

"Please sir will you fuck my arse?" she says a little louder. "Sir. Someone might hear me."

"That's ok slut. But I still didn't hear you properly." I tell her.

This time as loud as she dares "Please sir. It's your arse and only your arse but it need you to fuck it and make me your dirty little anal slut."

At which I push my cock all the way in, bottoming out which is met with a guttural roar of yes as it slides in.

"Thank you sir." she screams not caring anymore about where she is.

Her pussy and mouth are open slather. I can take them when ever and how ever I want. Her arse though I always make sure she asks me to fuck that before I do. I love the complete submission to me that implies

While I have my cock in her arse and am pounding away I hear the door to the next cubicle close and think here we go. It's starting. I get Jane to reach into the bag and hand me a marker and the butt plug. She hands them to to me and I take the marker and put a mark on the table drawn on her back under arse and one under mouth for earlier.

All of a sudden she lets out a gasp as she finally sees the hole in the wall. Well not so much the hole but the cock poking through it.

"Don't be rude and ignore it." I instruct her.

"But sir. What do you want me to do with it?" She questions

"To start with at least give it a kiss. Your mouth isn't doing anything." I tell her.

To this Jane reaches up and grabs it and starts stroking it before wrapping her lips around it. I make another mark on her back under mouth.

"In the bag you'll find some condoms. Get one out and put it on him." I tell her

She reaches into the bag and gets one out and rolls it onto his cock. As she's doing that I pull out of her arse and replace my cock with the butt plug.

"Now back your pussy onto his cock so he can fuck you." I order her.

"Sir?" Jane asks.

"You heard me slut. I told you I had plans for you to fuck multiple cocks and here is your first one. Now do as you're told." i bark.

Jane turns and guides his cock into her pussy.

"Thank you sir." Jane says sheepishly.

I position myself in front of her so my cock is in her mouth and can feel her being banged forward onto my cock in her throat. The guy behind the wall starts thrusting harder and faster and I know he's not far from cumming. Finally one last hard thrust pushes him over the edge but also Jane who cums with him.

I step out of the way.

"Now Jane take the condom off the nice mans cock and tie a knot in it and place it on the bench and lick his cock clean for him." I tell her.

"And make sure to thank him for fucking you."

"Yes sir" Jane says with a huge grin on her face.

"Thank you for fucking this slut"

Guy guy behind the wall pulls his cock back. We hear him zip back up he says thanks and leaves.

"So. How does it feel to be a slut for who ever I choose?" I say.

"Honestly sir, I loved it." She replies.

"Good. Because look your next one is there already." I say pointing.

"Oh wow sir. You want me to do the same?" Jane asks.

"Absolutely. Every cock that comes through that hole you treat exactly like that last one." I instruct her

Jane proceeds to take a condom and place it on his cock then backs up to it so he can fuck her. I figured this would be a good way to get her use to anonymous cocks using her for my enjoyment. I take my marker and place another mark for this guy and the last on her back. He lasts a little longer but can still see him cum. Jane takes his condom and licks him clean and thanks him for using her.

There is little time between guys as the next guy comes in and they go through the same routine. Janes getting good at this. After each guy I update the tally board on her back. It's definitely starting to get impressive. Three in her mouth one in her arse and four in her pussy along with five orgasms. When ever there is a break between guys I remove the plug in her arse and resume fucking it again.

I'm balls deep in her arse when there is a tapping on our door. I remove myself and put the plug back as a new cock comes through the hole for Jane. She instinctively does what she's been doing and slide a condom on and turns to take it. That's five marks on her back now. I open the door a crack and it's the woman from the couple at the door.

"That's my husbands cock in that worthless slut at the moment. I wanted to come and watch her in action." This random woman says.

"Sure why not." I tell her.

It's a bit of a squeeze in the booth now but we make it work. She asks about the marks on her back and I explain it's so we can keep track of the cocks she takes and as such is impressed with her performance over the last hour and a half.

She then asks "Does this slut eat pussy?"

"Well she hasn't in the past but there's always a first time and she will do what ever I tell her. Obviously." I tell her.

Amy, as I established later was 4'9, size 8 with little A cup boobs and in her late 30's. She moved in front of Jane and lifted her skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing any knickers, grabbed a handful of Janes hair and said "Eat my pussy you little slut if you want my husband to keep fucking you."

It took a bit of guidance and a little while but soon Amy was starting to cum. Jane just kept lapping at her pussy as Amy has a big wet orgasm all over Janes face. Amy stepped back and watched as her husband finished with Jane's pussy and Jane did as previously and removed the condom tied it and put it on the bench and then thanked them both for using her as the slut she was meant to be.

No one comes through the hole for a while so I remove the plug and resume pounding into her arse and as I am I update her back to now include cunts eaten. Once updated I went to pounding hard and fast until I unloaded deep inside her. As I removed my cock I grabbed to plug to seal Janes arse back up and keep my cum inside her.

"So how was that?" I ask Jane.

"Sir, that was amazing. I didn't know I could do that." She tells me.

"I knew you would love it. Get dressed again. Don't bother with your underwear just leave that in the bag." She gets dressed and is about to leave when I remind her of the condoms on the bench.

"You can't leave without your trophies." i say.

"What do you mean sir?" She asks and I point to the condoms. "What do you want me to do with them sir?"

"There's a plastic bag in there. Place them all in there for now." I instruct her.

"Yes sir." And she places them in the bag.

I take her leash and lead her back out into the shop. The couple and two guys are floating around as we do. When I spoke to Nicola earlier I had arranged a few things. We come into the shop and I say to Jane "You need to apologise to her for treating her establishment with such disrespect and fucking all those guys."

"I'm sorry miss. I didn't mean to be disrespectful I was just doing what I do best." Says Jane as quietly as she can.

"First of all its Mistress. How do you intend to make it up then?" Nicola snapped at her.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I don't know. What can I do to make it up to you?" Jane asked.

"Well Sally is due to take her break soon. You can cover it. How many men did you service?" Nicola says.

"I'm not sure Mistress I lost count." Jane responds.

"How many trophies do you have?" I interject.

Jane checks the bag. "Six sir."

"Well then I'll be nice. You owe me ten minutes for each then. That's an hour you need to be the entertainment." Nicola says with a sly smile.

"What do you mean entertainment Mistress?" Jane asks.

"The peep show. You can go and relieve Sally." Nicola replies.

This terrified look comes to her face and she says to me "But sir?"

"Don't look at me. I'm not the one here that's just fucked all those guys and has been flaunting around my body like a slut on heat." I tell her.

Nicola comes over and takes Janes leash and leads her through a back door. I go and take my position in a preorganised booth to watch.

As I'm watching and getting comfortable for the show I see the back door open and Nicola leads Jane to the middle of the room and Sally slips out where they came in. Nicola is explaining that she needs to keep everyone watching entertained while she's in there. Strip down, play with her pussy, use the dildos that are scattered around the place, what ever it takes. With that she leaves Jane to her own devices.

The booth I've been set up on is the staff booth so I can see and hear all that's going on and pass through instruction if I wish to. Three of the other booths are occupied as well which Jane can see from her side and in my booth it tells me. My door opens and Sally comes in to watch the show with me.

"Hi. Thanks for the break. Nicola sent me in here to watch and keep you company." Sally says.

She takes a seat next to me. Still naked from coming off the stage. Sally is about 5'7 and a size 12. Longish blonde hair with blue eyes and large DD cup boobs.

Sally sits down and as she's watching I see her hand slip down and start playing with her pussy. Jane on the other hand is awkwardly trying to strip seductively and eventually gets her clothes off and is showing off her labels and the plug still buried in her arse. She knows that she isn't allowed to take that out. Jane sits on the chair that's in there and spreads her legs wide for everyone to see her used pussy which is looking very puffy with the arrows pointing up to it and the plug in her arse.

Sally looks over at me and says "Very nice. I like your handy work there."

"Thank you. It helps with letting her know just how owned she is and how far under my control she is." I tell her.

Sally sips on her bottle of water and keeps playing with her pussy. "You know she can see in here but can't hear unless you press the intercom."

"Handy to know. How long have you been doing this for?" I ask.

12