Jane Learns to be a Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About six months now. I've seen some things in here but this is right up there." Says Sally.

"Nice. I bet you have." and I pull my cock back out to play with while I watch the show.

"Does she get jealous?" Sally asks

"Sometimes. Why do you ask?" With which Sally drops to her knees and takes me in her mouth.

Jane sees this and I can see it's actually making her hot. She grabs another dildo and starts sucking it while pounding her pussy hard with the other one. I tell Sally not to make me cum so she keeps playing with my cock and teasing it getting me close but not sending me over the edge.

"So how open minded are you Sally?"

"Why? What you got in mind?" She asks with a sly wink.

I lift her up and sit her on my cock, hand her another bottle of water and whisper in her ear. "Oooo you are a kinky one aren't you." as she bounces harder on my cock and finishes her bottle of water.

Jane has about twenty minutes to go on stage as I unload in Sally's pussy.

"I'll go and keep her company for the rest of her time" she says to me with a sly wink as she gets up and slips out the door grabbing a marker on her way. I can just see a trail of my cum starting to ooze down her leg.

Sally goes into the stage room and tells Jane to get on the floor. "Your owner said you might be hungry and thirsty so he had me bring something special in for you. Lay on your back."

Jane does as she's told and Sally kneels over her face. "Lick it clean."

I can see the cum on Sally's pussy lips and Jane tentatively starts licking it off.

"You can do better than that bitch clean it all out of my cunt." as she says this she drops down so Janes nose is on her clit and her mouth is smothered by her pussy. I can see Jane struggling but also licking away at Sally's pussy.

Sally lifts a little and Jane continues to eat her pussy. Turns out Sally is a squirter. Janes eating brings on an intense orgasm from Sally and she starts cumming and squirting in Janes mouth.

"Eat it all slut. Don't let it go to waste."

Jane does the best she can and her face is covered in Sally's juices.

"Stay where you are slut." and stands up with her legs open over Janes face.

"Your owner also said you might be thirsty." and proceeds to empty her bladder on Janes face.

I've done that to Jane before myself but not so directly and watching her lay there and sputtering while this woman relieves herself all over her face is so hot. When she's done she tells Jane to get on her hands and knees. Jane does as she's told and Sally grabs the butt plug and gives it a good twist. Then she gets the marker and puts another mark on her back for pussy eating and writes something under the table above her arse that I can't make out.

The buzzer sounds meaning the end of Janes time on stage. "Get you stuff and get off my stage slut." Jane gets up and grabs her clothes and quickly gets out of there. I meet her at the door as she comes out.

"How was that slut?" I ask.

"Honestly sir it was a bit much. When she sat on my face I thought she was going to suffocate me. Then to have her piss on me too. I feel so dirty." she says.

"But did you enjoy it?" I ask again.

"Yes sir I did. I don't think I've ever cum that hard?" Jane says with a huge smile.

"Good. Get dressed. We're going home now." I inform her.

Jane slipped on her skirt and blouse and I grabbed her lead to walk her out. I look at her back where Sally had written to see what it was. "PISS SLUT" in big letters. Very nice. Here she is, covered in female bodily fluids top half of her drenched including her blouse now, no underwear on, walking with a bit of a gait after all the fucking, the plug still in her arse past all the people who have just seen or been involved with tonight's actions.

"Come back anytime." Nicola calls out as we get to the door.

Amy comes over and gives us her number and say "Let us know next time your coming here."

I lead Jane out to the car where we get in and she assumes her position. The drive home is relatively uneventful as I make a point to avoid the lights and get us home as quick as possible. We make our way inside where I have Jane stand and pose so I can take some pictures of her. She stands back in front of the wall from earlier and we take all the same pictures as earlier. Only this time she is drenched, disheveled and looking very used. Her arse still has the plug in it. Her pussy lips are all red and puffy and has a slight gape to them as well as a lot of wetness. After I've taken the photos I grab a chair for her to sit on.

"You have done an amazing job tonight. It far exceeded what I thought you would be capable of." and I open her legs and bury my face in her used cunt.

"Thank you sir. I really had an awesome time. And it was more than I thought I was capable of." I eat her pussy and bring her to orgasm where she actually gushes a little.

Now there's another first. I pull her forward on the chair and pull the plug out of her arse and she lets out a gasp as her arse take a second before it starts closing again and my cum from earlier starts leaking out. I put the plug to her lips and she opens her mouth to take it and I pull my cock out and slide straight into her lubed arse. Gentle to start with but I gradually build up speed until I'm pounding away and erupt a final load all over her stomach.

I lead Jane through to the bathroom and run a shower where She relaxes and washes her hair. I join her and finish washing her down and myself before we collapse into bed.

"That was just tonight . Wait until you see what else I have planned for you this weekend." I whisper in her ear as she snuggles in and we both drift off to sleep.

12