All Comments on 'Jane Pays It Forward'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ReadingwhatIlike..and, author, this sure in the hell ain't it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congratulations! You’ve managed to hit all the shit targets in your first LW story. Cuckold husband that willing accepts his wife being pregnant to another dude. Where the fuck do all you fucked up people come from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So husband got a hand job and blow job from an older woman and somehow feels that his wife should now be that older woman to a younger guy. But instead, she goes all out affair and gets pregnant. Not is not really paying it forward.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

Well written. Good characters.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

At first, this was very enjoyable and brought back many memories of when I was about 20/21 and spending the day at a local swimming pool. All the Uni girls sun bathing and all the yummy mummy's getting a tan while husband's worked. Wow. the fun we had.

But this idiot husband should only have allowed his wife to tease and have "fun" while he was either with them or at least watching. None of that crap about her txting him to hurry home. What killed it was when she fucked Jacob and didn't immediately tell her husband for weeks. ie Cheated on him. Knowing she was unprotected she didn't get the plan B pill or whatever it's called... IMMEDIATELY! Now she's pregnant by a stupid teenager and cuck boy husband actually stayed with the slut. So, no Plan B: No Abortion. What were they thinking? Just ridiculous.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69over 1 year ago

We’ll that was a waste

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Jake had been conceived by his father" - No shit. Congratulations on finally understanding biology!

Yes, I know what you meant, but this is just one example of bad writing that I felt like pointing out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really? The husband knows all about his slut wife and he doesn't divorce her? Probably the kids baby. This was neither clever or original. Poorly written and badly edited. Try again. This was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Previous commenter asked "Where the fuck do all you fucked up people come from?" Answer is short and simple. The UK.

It's the global spawning ground for degenerates.

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubbaover 1 year ago

So, she's married, but on the birth cert, the teen's name will show as the father. Yeah, that won't screw the kid up the rest of his/her life, now will it? Much as I like these stories, crankin' out babies isn't erotic in any way, shape or form.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

This when have been better from just Jacob and Jane's view, Tim is a cuck.

malabar13malabar13over 1 year ago

Awesome story, fuck the haters. If you dont like reading these types of stories then fuck off.

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

Well, the hoi polloi have spoken. I feel badly for those crippled by the Judeo Christian approach to narrow-minded definitions of what love can be. Anyway, I found it a gripping story full of pathos and angst. Unusual, definitely. Unlikely, absolutely. But I'd wish for a world where this kind of inclusiveness and relationship understanding were the norm. 5 stars and, obviously, a favourite. Well done, sir.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Where’s the cuck tag for your obviously cuck story.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Fuck!

That was hot, AF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How is this paying it forward ? With what her and Jacob have been doing it’s more like they’re racking up major debt ! So who is financially supporting the boy ? Tim ? She doesn’t work anywhere so Tim’s supporting her as well as himself and since Jacob is in college and apparently isn’t working is Tim paying for his food and expenses too ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not probably. It's explicitly the kids baby. And the cuck is delighted, and looking forward to raising more of his cuckold's children. Fuck.

And yes the UK is one of the prime degenerate spawning grounds.

Although I have to say the jackass kind of deserved it. He was a pathetic degenerate from the beginning, for suggesting this shit in the first place. What a loser.

They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I understand her feelings, and her husband's. I fucked a neighbor boy for three years while he was at university, and my husband encouraged me throughout, even watching multiple times.. It did not damage our marriage, and I did not get pregnant. He fucked me like my husband never could, or would. I craved all of it. Many people can't understand the joy, pleasure, and satisfaction that comes with the arrangement you described and that I lived. Too bad for them.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Excellent story!!! Congratulations! 5 stars from here 👍😉

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

can it work for the long term?

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDover 1 year ago

"Not probably. It's explicitly the kids baby. And the cuck is delighted, and looking forward to raising more of his cuckold's children. Fuck.

And yes the UK is one of the prime degenerate spawning grounds."

...Hahahaha!!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sooooo much more for round 2. The hikes, car fun, public outings, you name Bring them back for an encore

Roadrunner88Roadrunner88over 1 year ago

Well done! The desire to have your wife not only have sex with another man, but to love him, to have him move in and become part of the household to the point of having and raising his child with you is hard to describe. It is a powerful erotic desire for me.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

This is a great “Loving Wives” story and I’m not sure why it’s not rating higher than it is. I’m giving it five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think That Tim should have let go of Jane and let her go to Jacob to be with him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Great, great work.

This is a first-rate story -- I'm jealous. It's a pity this particular forum draws a horde of trolls (and downvoters) who feel compelled to read the kinds of stories they claim to hate.

My one and only criticism: I would have liked to see a more extensive climax. I'm a huge fan of the seduction, the reluctance, and the slow ramp-up -- it's super-hot, and extremely well-executed. But I do think that, after 4.5 pages of build-up, the story would benefit from more than a few paragraphs of intercourse. Love the furtive, spontaneous fuck on the couch, but would've loved even more seeing what happened in the bedroom. Jane could commit a further emotional infidelity; could more overtly/deliberately welcome Jacob to cum in her, even while contemplating pregnancy; etc. If it wasn't completely inappropriate, I'd strongly consider writing that scene myself and reposting the story so an expanded version exists.

But, in the big picture, that's a minor quibble. Outstanding work -- thank you for sharing it here where I could find it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yup… this story drew out a lot of persons with mental issues….Debilitated men who believe that sharing your wife…having her get impregnated by another and raise the bastard…. Wow… I pity these lampoons and hope each of them is actually raising another man’s child… good for them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In his bio..the writer says,” Sep 20, 2022: I have some writer’s block with The Supplement, so will try other stories while I wait for inspiration to strike”.

Why don’t you go and suck some cock? Maybe drink some protein shake from the source…may revitalise your fried cuck brain circuits?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

O loved this story! Great character development and hot sex. A few minor glitches but I have five stars. I will be checking out your other stories.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

You mean her bitch cause she didn't have a husband having a husband would mean she had a man and no man would share his wife

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian8 months ago

These people are more clueless and careless with birth control than your average soap opera character.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

cuck shit. You are better than this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

this is fiction people !! always some whiners,but damn !! and yes,i thought it was hot as hell too .

Minnie_La_LaMinnie_La_La3 months ago

I am surprised at the backlash of comments that personally attacked you. Please know you are better than they are. We all know this is fantasy and not our own personal life choices...Don't we? This is an extremely hot story. It is also full of love. To love your spouse so much that you give them what they need despite your doubts? Selfless. I'm not going to analyze whether three people can actually pull this off and maintain loving relationships. I'm just glad you write and post. I'm just going to enjoy it. Thank you! 5!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous