Jane - Virgin to Expensive Call Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK FUCK YES YES GOD Cummmingg." screamed Jane.

As Jane squirmed and creamed between the guys they unloaded into her filling both her holes with sizeable loads. Once the guys recovered a bit Ken slipped from her and Larry lifted her of him laying her down beside them.

Jenna giggled. "Suppose I'm on clean up duty." as she moved between Jane's legs and started a slow tonguing of her thighs and holes.

Davina moved in on the guys cleaning their cocks and bringing them back to life before mounting Larry and reaching around to spread her ass cheeks for Ken. Once both guys were in her they soon got into a fast rhythm banging Davina good and hard driving her to a climax as Ken caused her to grind down on Larry.

"Mmmm oh god I love being double fucked yes yes yes." moaned Davina.

Both guys manged to unload in Davina before releasing her. Once they disengaged Davina lowered down on to Jane to let her lick her out while Jenna was still enjoying cleaning up Jane's holes.

The guys grabbed another powerade before taking on Reggie who liked to have plenty of variety when getting anal, she gave Ken a quick lick before he took her ass then she went down on Larry for awhile before her and Ken got into a spoon position so Larry could plunder her pussy. Next she had Larry in her ass while she gave Ken's cock a good workout before he entered her pussy, they worked each other over for quite sometime before the guys were able to bring Reggie to climax.

With the guys not cumming when they enjoyed Reggie, Hanna was upon them as soon as they separated from Reggie with her mounting Ken and Larry then entering her ass they quickly got into a fast pace fucking, all three seeing who would climax first. Hanna enthusiastically fucked back at the guys trying to make them cum before her own orgasm arrived. In the end all three basically came together in a hot sweaty squirming climax.

"Oh fuck that was so good nothing like a good double fuck." said Hanna.

Once everyone had gotten their breath back they charged back into the surf pushing and dunking each other and general mayhem as they cooled off on such a hot day. Now refreshed the girls headed back to the towels to lay back and soak up the sun.

"What's the plan for dinner when we get back." asked Ken.

"Everyone happy with the Italian place." said Hanna.

With all nodding agreement Ken called thru to the restaurant to book a table for the evening. So the remainder of the afternoon was soaking up the sun interspersed with dips in the surf to cool off. Finally the girls swam back out to the boat pulling on there bikini bottoms once back on board and once the anchor was up Ken fired up and started the run back to the marina with Larry and Timmy riding the jet-skis.

Once back at the marina the bottoms were slipped off and most of the girls slipped on little sun dresses while Jane put on her cut-offs and a sleeve less top and Hanna leggings and a tight tank top, the guys put on jeans and t-shirts. With the jet-skis on the trailer and the boat given a quick wash down they all headed over to the Italian restaurant for a nice dinner to finish out the night.

The next morning after having breakfast Hanna then took Jane shopping to her favourite adult shop. After spending quite sometime going thru the selections they settled on a couple of colourfull chemise, three body suits that where like swimsuits and a couple of lacey body stockings plus some toys.

"Well that should be a good starter kit for you for when you come to work at Rodellos." said Hanna.

Once back at the house they settled in the spa with a wine and discussed Jane's debut at Rodellos going thru how things worked in the room, what she needed and what was supplied by the club.

to be continued.

12