A Parking Lot Encounter

Story Info
Jocelyn meets a stranger on her way home from work.
2.5k words
4.72
9.2k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Parking Lot Encounter

Jocelyn's stomach tightened just a bit as she made the turn off the street into the CVS parking lot. It was dark out and rain pelted her car. But as she peered into the night across the parking lot, there it was...the car she was expecting...the reason she was here.

Exactly how she got here, meeting a strange man on a cold Tuesday night in a drug store parking lot for...for...this, still baffled her. In her mid-40s now, Jocelyn's life had long-since become a blur of work, PTSA meetings, soccer games, and trying to balance some semblance of life at home. The loser in that mix had been the relationship with her husband. Somewhere in all of that, one of them was always too tired, or too pre-occupied, and it was easier most times to just go without much of any form of physical contact these days. She wasn't sure, in fact, if he was even attracted to her anymore, for as much attention as he paid her when they laid down together in bed each night.

Cautiously, she ventured her way online, curious about what kind of 'adult things' she might be able to find on various dating sites, it was with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. The fact was, Jocelyn didn't even know what she was looking for--or if she even wanted to take such a leap. She'd never done anything like that before, to be sure. But her heart skipped a beat when she had found this one. It was a bit naughty, to be sure, but it also felt...well...safter. A baby-step, if you will.

Seeking an enthusiastic audience

I'm looking to find a woman in the Seattle area who would like to indulge her inner voyeur. The exhibitionist in me wants you to watch me pleasure myself. I know there has to be the perfect fit for this post out there. You know the rush you get from watching, as its the same one I get from being watched.

Can host or we can meet somewhere. And if you want to join in on your end as well, I'm okay with that too.

Anyone interested? Let's talk.

Details: 52 years old, in Lothmill

So she had reached out. That was a few days ago. He sounded normal enough in conversation, and when they had reached the point of exchanging pictures, he didn't look half-bad...it certainly could have been worse. But now the reality of what she was about to do--harmless as it may be--struck her hard: Jocelyn was meeting a strange man in a public parking lot on a rainy November night to watch him masturbate in his car.

She parked a few spaces away from him. Though there was activity in the parking lot, he had chosen a spot far enough away to not draw any attention, under a light pole. She could see his shadowy shape in the car looking her direction. Was he nervous about this too, she wondered. Jocelyn closed her eyes and swallowed hard. She had told her husband she was going to do some shopping on her way home from work and would be late.

"Now or never, I guess", she shook her head and muttered to herself as she stepped out of her car, quickly walking the several paces over to his. She watched the figure inside reach over and open the passenger door for her. As she pulled it all the way open, she leaned down and in the light saw him smiling back at her.

"Hi", he said.

Though she was nervous, the smile and tone of his voice was disarming enough for Jocelyn to climb into his car out of the rain and close the door behind her.

"I'm Dave", the stranger said. "Thanks for meeting up with me for this."

"Hi, Dave" she said, sure that it wasn't his real name. "I'm Mindy", she replied in response, giving him the name of a co-worker, as she had decided upon earlier that day at work while she was repeatedly trying to talk herself out of this encounter.

"Have you ever done something like this before?" he asked. Jocelyn shook her head no in reply. "Have you?" she returned the question.

"A couple times before, yes. Not very often though" came the warm sound of his voice. She wasn't sure why, but he seemed confident about being there with her, without coming across as creepy or a threat.

"Are you okay if I do this, then?" the stranger asked...to which she nodded her head in approval. She suddenly realized she was biting her upper lip.

Jocelyn watched as he leaned the seat back and unzipped his jeans, wrestling them down past his knees. His cock was already partially erect, and it looked amazing. It had been a long time since she had seen someone other than her husband naked...she found it rather enticing to see a 'different' looking penis (her husband's being of pleasant length, but on the thin side...as opposed to this one, which was visibly thicker and more defined)...getting aroused for her. He reached into the bin between the seats and retrieved a bottle of lubricant, which Jocelyn watched him squirt a puddle in his palm, closing his fingers to spread the liquid evenly. "Is this okay?" he asked, as he took his still hardening erection into his slick hand. She nodded her approval in silence as he started to slowly squeeze and rotate his fist around the cock. It glistened in the dim light from outside, growing to its full size in response to his touch.

"God, its beautiful", she thought to herself as she shifted in the seat...feeling the first tinglings of arousal between her thighs.

His hand was now steadying into a rhythm...slowly traversing his length with a rotating movement to each cycle. As his stroke retreated from its highest point, the defined mushroom head of his cock would reveal itself, popping out from behind the fingers. His hand continued slowly all the way to its base before starting back up again with a gentle twist. Each of his strokes was very deliberate, ensuring he stimulated his full length.

Jocelyn found herself biting her lip again in fascination.

The sound of his breathing kept time with the rain on the windshield, punctuated by the sound that could only be made by a well-lubed hand stroking a hard cock. It seemed loud. Or maybe it was actually the sound of her own heartbeat that was so loud. It felt like it was going to burst through her blouse, she was so excited. He scooted down a bit in the chair, making himself more accessible to her view. Tearing her gaze away from the sight of his pulsing head glistening under the streetlight, she looked up and caught him looking directly at her. Her heart skipped a beat...she hadn't thought about what 'he' might be concentrating on, her attention was so focused on what he was doing. Now realizing that 'she' was the focus of his attention, she immediately felt embarrassed. Her initial reaction was to pull away in a sense of panic...OH MY GOD, WHY WAS SHE DOING THIS???

He sensed her turmoil and reached out with his other hand, putting it on hers. "Are you doing okay?" Again, all she could muster was a quick nod of her head signaling her approval. "Do you like what you see?" Carol took a deep breath..."Yessssss..." The response escaped her lips like a hoarse hiss, but it was accompanied by a sudden rush of desire. She liked this. It was undeniable, in fact. She REALLY liked this. Her nipples were hard and she could feel the wetness seeping from between her legs.

"Its okay to touch yourself if you want to." Instead of coming across as cocky, his words were calming and exciting. Permission to give into the excitement of the moment. It was really all she needed.

Jocelyn eased back in the passenger seat, her hands quickly unhooking the top of her slacks and pulling the zipper all the way down. Almost without thinking, her right hand slipped under the lace waistband of her panties, through her thatch of pubic hair until she found the wetness of her pussy. Her panties were soaking wet with her arousal. She closed her eyes as her fingers grazed her engorged clit and slid between her slick lips. The feeling of her touch was electric.

Taking a deep breath, Jocelyn's fingers began to match the rhythm of his hand stroking his cock. When he sped up, her fingers complimented his movement. As he slowed down, her fingers would almost come to a complete standstill, pressing against her clit. Their breathing together became heavier, punctuated every few moments by an audible sigh or moan. He squeezed his cock and a pearly drop of pre-cum oozed its way out of the head. Jocelyn watched as he reached down, scooping the dollop up with the tip of his finger and putting it in his mouth. A long, thin string of the liquid stretched from his lips all the way back down to its origin. He looked directly into her eyes, ensuring that she knew he was tasting himself...for her. For the next several minutes, they exchanged glances, alternating between watching each other touching their most intimate parts, and looking into each other's eyes--an action that struck Jocelyn as a deeply intimate and erotic thing to share with a complete stranger.

It was during one of these moments where they were locked into each other's expressions that his voice broke their trance-like state: "Can I taste your fingers?"

"Oh, how naughty", Jocelyn thought to herself. But her pussy almost gushed in response to his question. Again, all she could muster was a slow nod of approval to the request. She pulled her hand out of her pants and reached across to put her fingers in his mouth. The sensation of his warm mouth and tongue gently but eagerly savoring her taste off her slick fingers was electric. Jocelyn had never known such a simple act to feel--to be--so sexual in nature.

"Do you want to touch me?" he asked her.

Jocelyn's eyes widened in response. Another breathy "Yes!" escaped her lips without even hesitating. Shifting closer to him in her seat, she reached her left hand out and tentatively touched the head of his shaft with her fingers. It was warm, slick and spongy. She heard him take a deep breath in response. She slid her hand down over his head, enveloping him in her grip. Still slick from the lubricant, her fingers slid easily across his warm, taught skin. It felt thick in her hands. Though she could easily get her fingers around it, he was solid. Much girthier than her husband. It felt good. She slowly began stroking up and down his length...watching her own hand in fascination--almost disbelief--paying close attention to every reaction of her touch.

Jocelyn absent-mindedly shoved her other hand back into her panties and circled her clit with her finger as she increased her pace on him. She watched as he took the bottle of lubricant and squeezed some of the clear liquid down over the head of his cock and her fingers. It made her hand slide much easier, and he sighed in response to her touch. She then felt his hand gently wrap around hers...his hand matching the rhythm of her own, but with their fingers gently interlocked, there was no mistaking that he was guiding their pace.

"Do you like how that feels in your hand?" he asked.

"Oh yeah..." came Jocelyn's breathy reply. It was all she could muster.

"That feels so amazing with you doing that." His voice, while still 'present', was obviously drifting off in the sheer enjoyment of the sensations of 'their' hands.

Jocelyn experimented with her strokes...adjusting her speed, twisting her wrist from time to time, even stopping to squeeze just below the magnificent head of his cock...which even in the dark was now turning a beautiful shade of purple in his tortured arousal to her stimulation. Each time she squeezed him, she was rewarded with his pre-cum that would slowly trickle down onto her fingers.

Her strokes, his pulsing, and their combined breathing blended together in a dream-like haze for Jocelyn. In a stranger's car, stroking his powerful cock, soaking the gusset of her panties as she slipped her fingers in and out of her pussy. Unbelievable.

He was getting close. Jocelyn could hear it in his breathing, feel it through touch. His cock was swelling--physically GROWING--in response to their hand movements. She felt him gently begin to match each of her strokes with a gentle thrust of his hips. "Oh yeah..." came a quiet moan under his breath. "Just like that...just...like..." She bit her lower lip and felt herself gently increase her grip on him.

"Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh..." He suddenly let out a loud, audible groan. Jocelyn's fingers could literally feel the contractions and pulsing of his sperm flowing up the length of his cock. The eruption, even in the half-light of this dark, rainy night, was a fountain of white cum that cascaded in warm, thick spurts down over their hands, through her fingers, onto his bare thigh. She could feel the liquid cooling on her skin as she slowed her strokes until they were barely perceptible. His cock was still twitching and pulsing in post-orgasm bliss in her fist. The sensation sent an unbelievable jolt spreading from her hand, up her arm, speeding through her entire body like lightning. Rarely had she ever paid such attention to the details. Certainly she had never watched or felt her husband explode like this up close before. Even thinking back to her boyfriends in college, there had never been such excitement over something so simple.

He exhaled deeply. "Wow..." he said, looking again into her eyes. "Thank you."

Without thinking, Jocelyn brought her hand to her mouth and licked his cum off of her skin. A stranger's cum in her mouth. It tasted cool and salty, and left a slick coating on her tongue as she swallowed. Jocelyn deliberately licked her lips and realized how much she liked the taste of it--physically and mentally.

As she tidied herself up, wiping her hand clean on the washcloth he had brough along, Jocelyn suddenly felt a surge of self-consciousness and embarrassment. Thanking him, she quickly got out of his car and back into hers. Her breathing and heartrate were beginning to return to normal, as she watched his car start up and drive off into the night...never to be seen again. Looking at herself in the rear-view mirror, she adjusted her hair...keenly aware that while the fingers on her right hand smelled like her own pussy, her left hand smelled like her stranger's cum. A sly grin crossed Jocelyn's face, realizing how aroused she still was and the undeniable dampness between her thighs. Though he didn't know it yet, she was going to fuck her husband so hard when she got home...