Jane's Close Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It worked, and a big dark creature was quickly behind her, inserting his long hard member into her dripping cunt.

As I watched she spasmed, powerfully orgasming as the big creature's cock disappeared into her over and over.

My guess is she was there against her will or she broke down and requested entry into the program.

Maybe she broke the rules too often. Maybe they liked her genetics. Maybe she chose the stalls, or perhaps the pheromone fluid drove her crazy.

Envy is what I felt as I watched my friend trussed in a breeding stall and fucked to orgasm. As I watched her struggle weakly as the big being plunged his cock into her pussy, I rubbed my clit until I was squirming in my chair.

Sept 22

They knew I had been fucking Wendies for a few months, having illicit sex in dark rooms and hidden spaces in the complex.

They weren't angry. They said they understood. It was only natural, they said.

The offer they made me was made very clear.

I could be released from my contract, portions of my memory altered, and escorted out of the facility. Transported back to where they found me, the past few months a mystery, a blank spot in my memory.

Or I could enter the program.

A room, a bed, three meals a day, medical care, and no problems, work, or worries.

Of course, constant visits from them.

The Wendigo.

Eventually, one will impregnate me, and I will carry his child to term.

Then begin the process again.

It's a way to still be productive in the program, the best of both worlds, they said.

What could I say? The idea excited me beyond reason.

I can admit that I'm addicted to it. The sex with the beings. After a few encounters, being fucked by one of the lithe, muscular creatures took dominion of my mind. The desire for more sex with them grew like a delicious vine in my brain, overrunning reason, choking off reality.

That's what they wanted all along, possibly. The Wendigo, or the staff?

It really doesn't matter.

I took them up on the offer. I enter my own breeding room today.

My enormous, older lover will be the first in line at my door. He told me so.

I can't wait.

END OF PERSONAL NOTES.

Subject entered Program Thin Man 9-25-2030

Next of kin notified - ACCIDENT/DEATH BY FALL

EMPLOYEE FILE - CLOSED.

CURRENT STATUS - Active/Room 302

MENTAL STATUS - active, engaged and enthusiastic.

PHYSICAL STATUS - Pregnant