Jane's Close Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A woman might go crazy, I reasoned, as she stared into those big black eyes with the monster's star-head cock squirming inside her.

The minds of the females were gone but their wombs were still viable, so each day they were trussed into the breeding stalls for the creatures to breed.

I focused on an older woman, maybe in her late thirties. She was being stroked by a large, dark creature that held her by the waist with two huge thick-fingered hands. I zoomed in with the front camera to watch her face. Her arms were open wide and secured in thick cuffs, her big tits hanging and swinging with the powerful thrusting of the muscular humanoid fucking her. Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes were glazed over as she convulsed, climaxing as the being stroked her, its huge hands on her waist. When the big beast began to ejaculate, I could clearly see his thick cock squirming as he pumped her full. When he finished, his eight inches of glistening meat flopped out of the woman, light blue semen draining from her gaping pussy.

I noticed that I had become very wet.

July 11

Last night I dreamt about fucking one. It was very vivid and the big Wendie entered my room when the door opened for him. Before I could move he was on me and held me down by the neck, while pulling the sheets off me. I was nude and he began rubbing the enormous star-shaped head of his penis on my pussy. With a smooth thrust, he plunged his long cock into me and started pistoning it in and out. I looked up at him and rubbed my clit until I was cumming. He didn't stop until his long tongue emerged and his cock started squirting inside me.

I woke up at that point, wet and tingling.

July 22

Not a ton of women work here so I attempted to get to know a few. One is NAME REDACTED who works in food systems. She told me she was from LOCATION REDACTED and has been working here since DATE REDACTED. We've been talking every day since we met in the lunch area. She's an older blonde woman, maybe thirty-five or so.

After we got to know each other I told her about my job handling and measuring the Wendie. When we finally had a little trust going I told her about playing with a Wendies cock and she said something like "that's all?"

I pushed a little and she admitted she has had sex with one, more than once.

She told me about a few places the women workers in the facility will meet Wendigo for sex.

It doesn't surprise me, this place is like a small underground city and the Wendie are wicked smart.

Plus if a woman wants something, they'll get it. I admitted I tasted some Wendie pre-ejaculate and she confided that she had as well. The first time she found some on a tray she recovered from a room. She didn't know what it was at first, then realized when she dipped her fingers in it.

She told me she had ingested maybe a teaspoon of it and she hasn't been the same since.

The first time was accidental, NAME REDACTED told me. One night when she was taking a shortcut to one of the few smoking areas she encountered a Wendie, waiting in the shadows. They stood looking at one another until she opened her blouse to reveal her tits and then pulled her pants down.

The creature moved quickly to her, bent her over, took her from the rear, and ejaculated inside her.

While the creature was fucking her, another came up quietly and waited until the first one finished. When the first one moved off the second one took its place, slipping his cock into her, his huge hands on her waist.

She said she came twice while he stroked her.

I asked what it was like, to have one take you. She told me that it was the best sex she had ever had, physically it was almost overwhelming, the orgasms were intense, the primal feeling of a huge creature breeding her was intoxicating beyond belief.

I nodded passively, but my pussy was wet.

They get in your head too, she said. It's not just the juice.

She told me there's always one or two there waiting for women to come by, looking for sex.

She drew me a map of how to get to the place. It's not close to my room, but my curiosity is strong.

Of course, I'm sure if anyone found out I would be dismissed. I went through my manual, but I could not find an "anti-fraternizing'' rule. I assumed that I should not be having sex with the subjects though. Lately, it's a struggle to stay focused, and my mind keeps straying to fantasies of having sex with one.

July 24

I snuck off to the meeting place last night. It was a little crowded. There were four or five Wendies there and two women. The two women were being serviced by a pair of tall muscular beings, one woman on a plastic picnic table, and the either was down on the floor, her ass in the air as a Wendie knelt over her butt holding her waist with his huge hands and stroked her.

The woman on the floor I had never seen before, she was a thin, plain-looking woman with brown hair in a ponytail, maybe from records or accounting. Her mouth was open as she trembled, one hand between her legs fingering herself as the sinewy thing plunged his cock into her.

The woman on the table was a busty Black woman I knew from security. She was on her back, her legs spread wide as the lanky creature fucked her hard. I could hear the wet sound of his big cock sliding in and out in her cunt over the fans in the overhead ductwork. She was still wearing a t-shirt, her big tits straining against the material, One hand was furiously rubbing her clit as the big thing fucked her.

The small brown-haired woman on all fours was incoherently pleading for the creature fucking her to continue. There was a little frenzy happening behind her, with one huge creature finishing and another muscular beast roughly grabbing her waist to insert his long veiny shaft in her. Two other Wendigo were queued up behind the thin woman.

One of them moved to me, his head tilted inquisitively. He sensed why I was there, I'm sure of it, by the way he looked at me.

I felt an overwhelming desire to mate with the tall lithe creature, an animalistic urge that erased all reason from my mind. I knew that the pheromone fluid I had ingested would increase my libido, but the desire for this particular creature was something new, different. I was drawn to him.

I moved to the other table, half-hidden in the shadows. I pulled off my sweatpants and panties and sat on the table, spreading my legs for him invitingly.

He looked at my pussy with that head tilt, so I spread my lips for him. His cock was very hard, and I could see in the dim light the head was glistening, literally dripping with his slick pre-ejaculate.

My big monster-lover moved smoothly between my legs and loomed over me, the star-shaped head of his cock slid up and down my pussy lips. I reached down and grasped the being's thick cock and moved the tapered head with its dozens of small triangular "petals" to the entrance of my hole. I had never touched their skin without gloves, and it was warm and smooth.

Both his enormous hands went to my waist, holding me tight. He slowly pushed the head in, the star-tip petals bending back as the angled tip disappeared inside me, followed by the veiny shaft.

As its shaft slipped inside me; I felt like I was in a dream. I was being bred by a Wendigo, like all the women I had been watching. I was giving my pussy to a non-human creature, the erect penis of the unearthly humanoid filling my cunt.

Finally, I was realizing the fantasy that had obsessed me for the past few weeks.

All eight-plus inches of the being's cock slipped into my cunt, stretching me open in a wide, delicious, and extremely arousing way. I could feel the head of his star-headed cock, every bulging vein, as he began to stroke my pussy. The extremely slick, viscous clear fluid that dripped from the tip coated and lubricated the walls of my pussy, allowing his thick shaft to easily side in and out of me.

I watched wide-eyed as his long, dark penis plunged into my cunt, over and over, emerging wet and glistening in the light, and sliding back in again.

I began to orgasm powerfully, as soon as my finger touched my clit. A wave of pleasure undulated through my body as I spasmed with pleasure over and over.

With a thrust, the creature buried his penis in me to the hilt and held me still, our crotches pressed together, our bodies fused, connected by his long shaft.

I felt the star-head of his cock enlarge inside my cunt holding his shaft inside me. As it pressed against the walls of my pussy it's hard penis began to pulse rhythmically.

I groaned softly when I realized the lithe muscular being was ejaculating in me.

The powerful being was cumming deep in my pussy, his cock locked inside me, and from my observations, I knew it would be a minute or so while the huge lanky specimen finished filling me with his semen. The big creature held me firmly as he ejaculated, his long tongue snaking out of his mouth for a moment. Two long minutes of his thick cock twitching deep in me went by, huge hands holding me down.

While he was ejaculating inside me I masturbated and climaxed again.

As he was done breeding me the big Wendie swiftly moved into the shadows and was gone. The Black woman was looking at me as I sat up, her Wendie moving off just a moment before mine.

She said that this is a good place to meet them. No cameras, dark, secluded. There are always a few here.

I asked her how do they get out and move around

They are smarter than anyone gives them credit for, my new Black friend told me. She said this place is like an old underground city with maintenance tunnels, access passages, heat vents, and air ducts - new, old, some abandoned, forgotten and unused. It's easy to get around.

I noticed I was leaking. She told me to go to the toilet, and let it flow out there. It's a lot to clean up.

I thanked her as I pulled my sweats back on, both of us dressing quickly.

The mousy brown-haired woman was still on her knees. I think she was still begging the big beings to continue, but her words were soft gibberish. A fourth muscular creature got down behind her, slid his long thing inside her, and began stroking.

As I slipped into the shadows it was still fucking her. The load of semen I had in me was starting to leak from my cunt, but I had to look back at the brown-haired woman getting fucked for just a moment. I had to fight off the urge to stay and have one of the others waiting in the shadows breed me again.

On the way back to my room I slipped into a public toilet and let a large amount of the creature's semen drain from my vagina.

16 fluid ounces or 500 milliliters. Or more.

I was still trembling a bit, from the illicit nature of my actions and the fact that I had absorbed a good deal of Wendigo pheromone through the membranes of my vagina. It was tingling, and a bit swollen. While sitting on the toilet examining my vagina I orgasmed again, shivering and shaking while silky blue semen continued to flow from my vaginal opening.

The next day I continued my observation duties, impartially recording what I saw, secretly jealous of every woman mating with the lithe, muscular creatures.

I was thinking of my next encounter, but I felt I had to be less impulsive.

My friend said many of the women in the facility were doing it, and for lots of the women there it's considered a fringe benefit of working here. I told her about the Black woman I recognized from security.

Yes, she replied, she knows all the safe spaces to meet. She said her name was NAME REDACTED

So there are more meeting places? I asked. I was told about a few more. There was REDACTED and a place near the LOCATION REDACTED that could be used each night.

July 30

After consulting with NAME REDACTED on locations in the lower levels, I finally found one that few people knew about. It's a dark, and hard-to-find series of rooms in an unused lower portion of the complex. Old holding rooms, long unused but still furnished with tables, beds, and chairs. The power is still on but at this level no cameras or devices are active.

NAME REDACTED was waiting there for me and soon after we arrived a few Wendies were moving up and down the hallways, curiously peering into the room at the two of us.

I took off my pants, leaving my t-shirt on. Just the sight of the large form looming in the doorway had me dripping. Nude from the waist down I stood waiting as the creature came through the door and stood there, maybe a little unsure of what was next in this unfamiliar room.

I got down on my knees and opened my mouth, my hands on my thighs. The big being moved quickly to me and I took his long cock in my hands.

It started growing immediately, and in a moment I had an enormous nine-inch Wendie cock in my hands, one of the biggest I had seen.

I looked up into the large black eyes staring down at me and ran my tongue along the underside of his hard phallus. The taste was clean and sweet. I ran my tongue over and around the star-shaped head, pausing to slide my tongue inside the large opening at the tip, now dripping with pre-ejaculate.

The huge being stood and allowed me to kiss and lick his long member for a full minute. I could hear him rumbling deep in his chest. I had heard women call it purring.

I wondered if the females on his world pleasured their mate in this way before fucking.

After another minute passed the sinewy, muscular creature picked me up and put me on the bed, where I obediently opened my legs for him.

The tall creature did something I had never seen before. He knelt down between my legs and his long, rough tongue snaked out and slipped into my pussy. It curled between my lips and flicked my clit, occasionally the full length slipping inside me. In a moment I was orgasming, the huge hands of the Wendie holding my legs open as it continued to lash my cunt with it's tongue.

Then it stood, his hard cock dripping pre-ejaculate, a long string of the viscous clear fluid hanging from the star-tip as he rose. I opened my legs wide for him, never taking my eyes off his shaft. It was dark, laced with veins, and glistening wet.

His beveled, flower-head slid in first, followed by the rest of the being's veiny, dark cock.

His cock slid inside me, opening my pussy in slow-motion, until I felt the star-head rubbing up against my cervix, deep in me.

The beast held it there for a moment, then began to fuck me.

The old bed squeaked a little as the big creature stroked me like a machine. His thick member hit me just right and I started to orgasm, shaking and spasming.

Being fucked by the sinewy creature was so primal, I lost control of my humanity. I was his mate to be bred. I could feel our connection as he began to squirt his seed into me. The thick shaft spearing my cunt convulsed inside me again and again, each spasm a ribbon of his warm cum.

Another two Wendigo were in the shadows, watching and waiting for their turn to breed me.

I was in heaven.

NAME REDACTED was across the room from me, a big Wendie pounding the Black woman hard. His long cock was plunging into her, one huge hand around her neck pinning her to the bed. Her hands were holding the muscular arm by the wrist, sliding up and down over the creatures rippling muscles. There were two more of the thin creatures waiting for her as well.

It was going to be a long night.

The lanky being's nine-inch cock, now soft, slipped out of me and another tall, lithe creature moved deftly across the room to nestle in between my legs. He slipped his cock in easily and picked up where the other left off.

Light blue cum from the first being was pooling under my pussy, mixing with the precum from the slightly smaller creature now stroking me.

He was a youngling, and he started ejaculating soon after energetically pushing into me. I could feel his flower-head pushing against the walls of my pussy as he spurted inside my cunt. He pulled out a little soon, squirting blue cum on my thighs.

Perhaps he felt rushed by the next Wendigo closely watching and waiting to fuck my wide-open pussy.

The young Wendie skittered away as the tall creature moved between my legs. He was an older being, I could tell by his eyes and the texture of his skin.

Their skin wrinkles with time, just like us. He took his time with me, his cock thick and not too long, stroking me slowly and methodically. His long thick fingers found their way under my shirt and pulled it up to reveal my tits, bouncing with each stroke.

He fondled them gently, and ran his giant hands up and down my body several times, seemingly enjoying my soft skin. He bent down and extended his long tongue, and I opened my mouth obediently for it. I gently sucked his rough, long tongue softly as the older being purred and began to ejaculate. The being gently held me down and pushed his shaft in me until our bodies met, and held it in deep - the shaft pulsing as he spurted his seed inside me.

I watched his shaft squirming, each twitch of his cock a jet of his warm cum deep in me.

After a full minute of cumming in me he slowly stroked me a few more times, his long rough tongue curling in my mouth. I didn't think I had another orgasm in me, but I began to cum again as blue semen leaked out around his softening shaft.

The "kiss" lasted a while, the long tip of his tongue exploring my mouth as I gently sucked the length.

The big being slowly slid his long flaccid member out of my cunt, ran his long fingers over my tits, and swiftly moved out of the room.

I made my way to the toilet and let a large amount of his silky blue semen pour from my hole in a long stream.

August 3

Today during observations I was stunned to see my Black friend NAME REDACTED in a breeding room. She had apparently been there for a few days and I recognized her immediately. While I watched she fucked three large specimens one after the other, convulsing and shaking with orgasms as the big creatures pounded her. The second one fucked her for a long time, and left her shivering and spasming on her bed, one hand still rubbing her pussy and the other massaging her big tits.

Her door opened and a third tall muscular creature moved swiftly in, and my Black friend spread her legs wide to accept his hard cock.

She must have requested to be admitted into the breeding program. That or they decided her addiction was too strong and simply put her in a room. My guess is she finally needed the Wendie cock more than anything else and begged them for a room.

I wonder what her kids and husband were told when she vanished. Most likely they were informed that she was dead.

She seems so happy, I thought as I watched the smooth-skinned being hold her down to ejaculate in her. I zoomed in so I could watch his thick cock pulsing and squirming between her pussy lips, pumping her full of his silky cum.

Before the third one finished cumming in my Black friend, my cameras automatically shifted away to another room.

In this room, a young cute girl with short blonde hair was on all fours with a large Wendigo holding her waist as he mechanically stroked her. She was small and thin, a runaway most likely, off the street and now well-fed and being bred.

The look on her face was surprise and pure ecstasy.

A new female, getting it for the first time. I put NAME REDACTED out of my mind and settled in to watch the little blonde squirm as she orgasmed.

She seemed familiar, but I couldn't place her. It was only later in my room I realized it was the young girl that had a panic attack early in our training.

It seemed she had gotten over her fears.

Sept 8

Today in the Breeding Stall section I saw my friend NAME REDACTED, the blonde woman from food service. She was restrained in one of the breeding stalls.

At least I think it was her. I recognized a large birthmark on her thigh. She had a mask on and she struggled weakly when a young Wendie started screwing her. When the third creature in twenty minutes pulled his big cock out of her she had stopped struggling and was wiggling her ass in an attempt to attract another of the large creatures moving up and down the hallway.