All Comments on 'Jane's Demonic Cock'

by henryhawkmoor

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LitanyGLitanyGover 2 years ago

Thanks for this new story I hope to see another one soon ^^ They are crazy but in a good way XD I'm curious to know what you will make of jane... do you think she will give birth in your next story ?

Harpy18Harpy18over 2 years ago

Love it! I was happy to see the next chapter for Jane and I can't wait to see what will come next. Demon in love mmmmm, yummy and oh so hot!

Gamergal126Gamergal126over 2 years ago

Was she dancing the Macarena?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read. Can't wait to see your next work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent edition in an awesome series! Thank you for writing.

My only request is to beg you to let us see Pregnant Alanha!

henryhawkmoorhenryhawkmoorover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello friendly readers, Henry Hawkmoor here! I try not to make a habit of mixing it up in the comments, but some folks have posed some burning questions and I'm here to answer them.

@LitanyG, who asks if Jane will give birth in my next story. It's quite likely that she will, although I am still mulling over some plot ideas and I'm unsure of how to handle that. Can birth be eroticized? Should it? I can't decide. But in any case I think I've delayed paying off that particular plot thread long enough, so I hope you won't have to wait long to find out what happens.

@Gamergall126, who asks if Astarte was dancing the Macarena. Yes she was. I offer my sincerest apologies and hope you can forgive me for writing something so stupid.

@Anonymous, who requests that we see a pregnant Alahna. I know that many are hoping to see this, and I can tell you that I think it's likely to happen at some point. I have some ideas on the subject, but I would say that it will probably have to wait until another story or two has been published. Until then, please continue to look forward to it.

I also want to thank everyone else who has left me very kind and constructive comments. Writers really thrive on feedback (we're addicted to it, some might say), so the best way you can show your support is by leaving feedback for someone. Please leave me any other questions or suggestions you might have, and I'll be sure to respond in due course. Take it easy, folks!

NoctustheOwlNoctustheOwlover 2 years ago

Hey, Henry. Go play trials in tainted space or corruption of champions 2 for the answer to "can birth be erotisized?".

Another good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story, much better than a lot of others in the same branch, by that i mean unrealistic anatomy, huge dicks, stomach deformation etc etc. Your stories are well written, incredibly erotic, and in my opinion the plot is pretty good, i like the relationships between the characters. Of course it’s still crazy, but it’s realistic in its own way, does that make any sense? Haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just wants to say that this is the only erotic story I have EVER felt the need to comment on. This series has literally everything. It’s well written, arousing, enjoyable, and has actual story. Like seriously. The world building is fun without it getting in the way.

I know you say that you overdeliver sex and under deliver plot but I have liked the current flow of things. Don’t get me wrong, I do like a little story/world building development. But I also like good fap material and don’t want to read too too much before getting there.

I’m excited to see what you do next. Best of luck!

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

After Jane has the baby, Azalok definitely needs to get them both pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was amazing, I do hope you continue it. Having Jane fuck A was perfect, I hope they do more of that in your next chapter. Maybe knocking her up with Jane's baby. Are they going home? Staying in hell as a threesome? So many possibilities, I can't wait....10 stars

ladylikelibbyladylikelibbyabout 2 years ago

So I just want to request a story where Jane is living in hell with Azalok and completing her degree as well as getting a job. Please note I have only read the previous two stories and not the third.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is easily one of my favorites! I cannot wait for the next one! It would be great to see alahna and jane both grow cocks. And to have azalok breed them both. Maybe some dp action once jane has the baby? And of course, they should all live in hell together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Moar Moar Moar

Pretty please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhenryhawkmoor@henryhawkmoor
31 Dec 2023: Hello, friendly readers, Henry Hawkmoor here! It's been a busy year at the ancestral Hawkmoor estate, and due to myriad real-life activities, I haven't had nearly as much time to write lately as I would have liked. Please accept my apologies -- sometimes, life ge...