All Comments on 'Jane's Demonic Threesome'

by henryhawkmoor

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I WANT MORE!

KonradCurzeHorusKonradCurzeHorusabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story so far. Cannot wait to see what happens in hell, or with Alahna. Hope to see many more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent all around. You kept me snickering by mixing up the terminology for sperm which I just giggled like a little kid which is appreciated. I thought for sure Alahna was getting knocked up cuz like ya know Demon. I am surprised they would take his word on anything but then I guess when you are cum drunk, anything is possible. The future for them sounds like it could be interesting and I wanna see what happens. Thanks for all that work with the creating and writing and editing and rewriting and re-editing and more creating...you get the idea, lotsa time and work and I hope you thought it was worth it since I definitely do.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yo this is some of the highest quality writing I've seen for that hits these kinks. Novel quality huge dick cum inflation? Yes PLEASE. My only request is MORE CUM!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please forgive me but I really want to see Alahna bred not by Azalok but by Jane after her transformation, I know I know unpopular opinion, partly why I asked for forgiveness, but the will of writer lead on, amazing story. As for the length of the story I have always been one that likes longer stories. So I don't mind the longer wait times so long as the quality is at its peak, like this one is, same with the length. Keep at it.

NoctustheOwlNoctustheOwlabout 3 years ago

I'm getting the same vibes from these 2 stories, as I do the Admiral Squish ones. Keep it up, but don't push yourself author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Omg this was amazing. I'm glad her best friend didn't get knocked up too, it would have been weird. And I am really excited to see where this goes in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t get it. No plot. Sex is over the top, but mechanical.

LH_readsLH_readsalmost 3 years ago

I really hope you continue this terrific story!

Texguy84Texguy84almost 3 years ago

Gotta respect the college co-ed who, when finding out her bestie has been seduced and bred by a demon, decides the first course of action is to give him a talking to and beat the hell out of him, if necessary.

Even if that plan didn't really hold up to her actually meeting him, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eta on the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it less than the previous one, but just because I struggle with jealousy and I'm not into comparison and sharing partner. Basically threesome I don't like. But I'm a huge fan of Azalok the handsome demon and his angelic voice and strong and dark features.. ooh and he's falling for little Jane isn't it? Ah-a. He may not admit it, but inviting her at Hell..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really liked this. It's well written and shows how much work you put into it. I like the bit with kissing, and how Alahna didn't want to kiss unless it was serious, that was a good set up and payoff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhenryhawkmoor@henryhawkmoor
31 Dec 2023: Hello, friendly readers, Henry Hawkmoor here! It's been a busy year at the ancestral Hawkmoor estate, and due to myriad real-life activities, I haven't had nearly as much time to write lately as I would have liked. Please accept my apologies -- sometimes, life ge...