All Comments on 'Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 05'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 4 years ago

good story, how will Jane act when Ashley gets there, will she get a massage or will Jane back down that is the question, this part was good with the exception of the spanking I really liked it

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!!

Chapter 05 was just "awesome" with Jane's hidden personality being revealed. This remains a cute and loving story with 2-dissimular ladies joining together in a "beautiful friendship" which becomes more than a Massage or Sex story. It is so pleasing seeing Veronica helping Jane to develop skills she had internally, however berated herself and did not properly use in her prior life experiences.

Definitely A 5*-STAR Chapter & More-More Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story and look forward to the next part

More excited to see Ashley get massaged by Jane and turned on/around to like her and continue getting massaged.

However, you need to proof read your stories. See what the fuck is up with her. Vs.

See what the fuck is up with up with her.

You had similar typos but over all 4 stars. Thank you for taking the time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

this is a hot story, but I was not impressed with chapter 5, sorry! I am looking forward to see not only Ashley but Monica turned as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Missed opportunity

I really saw this going in the direction of a somewhat unique fetish romance, but it went off those rails in this chapter. It seemed to lose the erotic sensuality of the first few chapters and became a fairly standard, cookie cutter, crude lesbian fuck salad. The repeated use of the "So Hot" exclamation really seemed to dumb it down even more. Everything you accomplished in this chapter could have been achieved by continuing the theme of the sensual massage, and ass worship/spanking fetish. It would also have segued into the next chapter in a manner more consistent with the original theme. Your choice to move away from it was quite jarring, but not in a good way IMHO. Really unfortunate, as this used to be one of my favorite stories.

Here's my advice, though you probably won't want it. Re-write the whole chapter from the time Jane shows up at the door, and simply have her dominate the action within the parameters of the erotic massage/ ass worship/ spanking fetish. The deeper love story should evolve organically, during and after the fetish play. Then if you want to get nasty with Ashley in the next chapter, and have Jane turn her into a quivering submissive slut by making her orgasm from a well oiled anal fingering, that would be great. It sounds like the bitch needs it. JM2CW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Браво автор

Неожиданный поворот, от эротики сразу к сексу. Но очень интригующе, будет ли Джейн оказывать еще такие услуги как Веронике. Надеюсь на продолжение.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

I was worried when the story suddenly turned into an epilogue, but I’m so happy ther will be more, hopefully much more of this. One of the things I had planned to say was how I had hoped Jane would be seducing everyone in the office, but now it’s happening! My only real critique besides length because I want more, is that Veronica calls her Mami. Given Janes diminutive size and stature Mamita feels far more appropriate. Otherwise this story is amazing and I can’t wait for more.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Can't wait

To see where this goes!

But please proofread?!

Also kind of surprised this is the first chapter where one of the girls reached her fingers inside the other, as opposed to just rubbing her. Gotta keep the Gspot involved ;->

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStone11 months ago

Sweet. Loving. Sexy.

And it touches on several of your fetishes. Asians with LatinX Girls. Spanking. Dominance. Anal.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman5 months ago

I understand the need for building toward a conflict/confrontation and the bitchy co-workers aren't the center of attention anyway, but I wanted to share that I found the plan to confront Jane at the parlor and restore everyone's attitude to what it had been before was a reach. I can pretty much assume where this is going, but Ashley's motivation could have been curiosity or a sore neck. The adversary stuff works when it's subtle.

I do love this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES