Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica continued helping Jane in any way possible. She helped her progress at work. She constantly put in good word's for Jane with their supervisor, Maria. She hung out with Jane and took her dancing on the weekends.

She even helped with Jane's part time job, recommending several of her friends to request a massage from her. Jane was no longer struggling financially because she was always booked with massages from Veronica's friends. And Veronica made sure they tipped well. Veronica wanted to help Jane in any way that she could, because she saw the true beauty and potential masked by insecurity and self-doubt.

Veronica viewed Jane as one of her favorite people in the world. She viewed her as a best friend. A best friend with benefits, of course. Veronica continued being Jane's special client. And Jane was happy to give her special treatment, and explosive orgasms. But even though Veronica liked having sex with Jane, she had not quite accepted that she might have romantic feelings for her as well.

All she knew was she could no longer picture her life without Jane.

-----------------------------

A few days after the massage at Veronica's house, Jane found herself at a sex store. She had driven past the store several times but was always too shy to peek inside. Jane wanted to find some more sexy outfits and maybe even some toys for future massages with Veronica.

Jane decided to purchase a couple of naughty outfits. A sexy nurse, a naughty schoolgirl, and so much more. She also decided to buy a couple vibrators and butt plugs. But suddenly. one toy caught Jane's attention. It almost made her blush, but she could not stop herself from taking a close look.

"I wonder if Veronica would want me to fuck her with this strap-on."

-----------------------------

One evening, Ashley and Monica decided to get a drink together after work. They purposely did not invite Veronica, suspecting that she would invite Jane. Although Jane had won Veronica over, Ashley and Monica still had their doubts.

"What the fuck is up with Veronica lately?" asked Ashley, as she sipped on her mojito.

"I know right?!" responded Monica, also having a mojito. "She's been acting different since she became friends with the intern."

"I know she wants us to be friends with the Asian, but I can't fake it anymore," said Ashley.

"Me neither, girl!" responded Monica.

"There's nothing special about her," said Ashley. "I don't know why Veronica all of a sudden wants to hang out with her."

Ashley and Monica began getting tipsy as they continued talking behind Jane's back.

"I wish Veronica wouldn't invite her to everything," said Monica.

"Definitely!" responded Ashley. "She even tried to recommend getting a massage from her! Like, how weird?!"

Monica and Ashley began laughing at the thought of Jane giving massages.

"I don't care what anyone says," Monica joked. "That's embarrassing to work at a massage parlor."

Ashley laughed, before coming up with an idea. "You know what?" she said. "I think I'm going to visit the little intern at her massage parlor."

"You are?!" asked Monica.

"Hell yeah," answered Ashley. "I'm going to confront her. See what the fuck is up with up with her. She won't be so brave without Veronica around. If it's just me and her, she will turn right back into the quiet intern that she really is."

"That's a great idea," gasped Monica. "Then we can get the old Veronica back!"

"Yes girl!" yelled Ashley. "And you know what? She works on Fridays, so I think I'm going to visit her tonight."

Monica laughed hysterically. "Oh, my God!" she yelled. "You have to let me know how it goes!"

"Okay, I will!" said Ashley, full of excitement. "She is going to be so humiliated!"

Ashley and Monica high fived, before both leaving in separate Ubers. Monica took her Uber home, and Ashley took her Uber to Jane's massage parlor. Ashley was buzzed, and ready to confront Jane.

"I'm going to bring her back down to Earth."

Would Jane's newfound confidence help her stand up to Ashley?

12