All Comments on 'Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 13'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 4 years ago

this is alright, with the exception of the spanking which I am glad you did not write too much about that, but the big question is when will Jane stop being refereed to as the Intern? and to start being an employee of the firm she is working for, and when will she stop giving messages?

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
Just Beautifully Written!!!

I have been anxiously waiting for Jane / Veronica spending time alone, away from work and the Massage Parlor. This chapter was "cute-loving-sensuous", and just wonderful with Veronica shopping / cooking for Jane, as well as cuddling with her all night after Jane's long day working in Ch. 12.

Jane giving Veronica her apartment key added a nice finishing touch, exhibiting that she really appreciates Veronica's loyalty & caring personality!!

Am definitely anticipating Ch. 14 and 5*-Stars again for Jane's Happy Endings-Ch. 13

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...