Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane, no! You never had to be intimidated by me. You're beautiful!"

"I guess I always felt like people would leave me for more beautiful girls like her. Or like you. I felt worthless for a long time."

"You're not worthless!" exclaimed Veronica, as her heart yearned.

"I felt that way for a long time," said Jane. "But thanks to you, I don't feel that way anymore," she said with a smile.

Veronica smiled back at her. "You're beautiful inside and out."

"I still have insecurities. But with your help, everything is getting better. And you're right, I'm capable of much more than I thought."

"You're the smartest and most talented woman I've ever met," said Veronica. "That guy was stupid to ever leave you. He didn't understand what he had. And that Latina girl was a bitch for not respecting your relationship."

"Thanks Veronica."

"I hope I can keep helping you realize how amazing you are."

"Everyone at the office has been amazing. Especially you," said Jane, with a smile.

Veronica smiled back before cleaning off the table and offering to wash the dishes. She then forced Jane to leave the kitchen and relax while she finished cleaning and putting away food. Once she was finished with everything, she rejoined Jane in the living room.

"Are you tired?" Veronica asked.

"A little."

"You must be," said Veronica. "You still have a lot of sleep to catch up on."

"I guess you're right," Jane responded.

"Do you mind if I change into my pajamas?" asked Veronica.

"Of course not," responded Jane. "Go ahead and get comfortable. I'm going to the restroom to take out my contacts."

Jane went into her bathroom and washed her face before taking out her contacts. She changed into a t-shirt and shorts, assuming Veronica would be wearing something similar. As she walked into her own bedroom, Veronica was already there. Jane was shocked at the sight of the beautiful Latina. She was not wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

"Hi Mami!" said Veronica, in a sexy voice. She was wearing a black corset with cheeky red laced panties. She had her hair up and was standing there looking sexier than ever.

"What are you doing?!" asked Jane.

"I picked out this sexy outfit for you," said the Latina.

"You...you...you look amazing," said Jane, stumbling over her own words.

"I'm going to take care of you tonight," said Veronica, as she approached Jane.

The cute Asian took a deep gulp. "What are you going to do to me?"

Veronica placed her finger on Jane's lips. "Don't worry baby," she whispered. "I want to make you feel like the sexiest woman on the planet tonight."

Jane looked her up and down as she moaned to herself. "Oh my God!"

"Get on the bed."

To be continued...

12