All Comments on 'Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 16'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yummy, yummy, yummy all the way through! I loved the virgin lesbians who will be lesbians or bi for life now after that tremendous night. You cannot deny the power of a woman touching, licking, and sucking another woman to gasm. A very wet story that only became wetter with each page. Thank you so much for the ass play and the dual spanking. It was very hot! DC

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago
Took me a while to get through that...

... but it was well worth the effort!

I had to pause (twice!) to get though all five pages but loved every scene between the two pairs of girls in part 1 and then the threesome in part 2. Great descriptions throughout made it so real and erotic. I hope Veronica and Jane can work it out somehow to stay together and share a loving relationship together and maybe indulge in a few more sharing episodes with others.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago
Absolutely & Totally Erotic!!

Both the 4-some and 3-some scenes were beautifully organized in the most erotic sequences, and NOT just jumping immediately in to the sexual activity.

The conversation (s) among Ashley-Monica-Christine-Vicky at the restaurant prior to the sex at Ashely's place were quite cute and easy reading. I really enjoyed your having Monica-Christine developing special feelings for each other, while simultaneously Ashely-Vicky were also pairing up. However, when the evening really heated up "all 4-ladies were all in for the sexual romp together"!!

Jane-Veronica-Maria experienced a beautiful evening of "Love / Caring" without unnecessary baggage of jealousy or other hang-ups. Jane is truly loved, respected and appreciated by both ladies, although Veronica has "fallen head over heels" for Jane.

I am really enjoying Jane's Happy Ending, and was very excited seeing this Chapter as 5-pages!!!

Just A Great 5*-STAR Rating & Am Breathlessly Awaiting Ch.17.

Tanky1000Tanky1000over 3 years ago
Amazing

As anticipated the 4-some was top notch. Seriously. More with those four. And the 3-some was great too, the relationship stuff is too cute. Looking forward to more.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago
Complete

The excitement was already there (and sublime!), the writing has become so much better! And now, describing the depth of Jane's and Veronica's feelings, you are doing a wonderful job! Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...