All Comments on 'Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 19'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Continuing To Wonderfully Enjoy!!

I wish this chapter would have been longer, and we were more certain of Jane's feelings / decision on the job offers. I realize the move to NYC would be difficult, however Sunshine Industries is absolutely the more honest and forthright company. Jane's current company seems to be playing games, and attempting to use her superb talent (s) at an extremely low salary.

Jane's relationship with Veronica is special and can continue strongly developing, even with her relocating to NYC. Veronica's giving Jane a Massage, at the office where they originally became close was a nice closing touch on this initial component of Jane's young work career!!

I am anxiously awaiting Ch. 20, which will hopefully settle Jane's professional work future and see her off to NYC, where her talent will be "fully appreciated" at Sunshine Industries!!

Definitely 5*-Stars Again!!!!!

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Another great chapter

The sex was slow in the development of the chapter but in the end Jane and Veronica had their normal awesome love making.

It is interesting to see how Jane will decide on the job offers being given to her and what that may do to her and V. Already looking forward to the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As always, five stars for five gasms! Great job, and thank you for making me soooooooooooooooo fucking wet! DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some good scenes

I've thoroughly enjoyed your other story, so I figured I'd give this one a look. While I don't find the character interaction or narrative nearly as engaging, the sex scenes are still top notch. You certainly have a knack for the steamy scenes.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago
The best

The sex scenes are amongst the best! I like the developments in Jane's life. Career-wise, but also that she and Veronica are growing really close. I am wondering: haven't you not let Jane or Veronica use the L-word on purpose?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES