Jane's New BFF Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's been in there a long time," Jane said, to Herman. She opened the bathroom door and peered inside. Arlene had pried open her cunt lips with one hand, and with the other she had directed the shower nozzle, which was emitting a sharp, narrow, burst of water against her vulva. She turned and smiled at Jane and Herman. "Sorry, I got carried away."

"You should have brought your vibrator," said Jane.

Herman sensed an opportunity. "Can I fuck you?"

"No, but if you want to jerk-off in the bathwater," she said, thinking quickly, "it will cost you five hundred dollars. Give me an extra fifty I'll even talk dirty while you jack."

"Chump change," Herman said. "The best five hundred bucks I'll ever spend. And his already erect penis sprung and vibrated as if it had been rapped by a tuning fork.

"Wait," she said, "you'd really pay five hundred dollars just to jack-off in front of me?"

"No, five-fifty. You gotta talk dirty."

Arlene giggled. "Really? You'll pay me five-fifty?"

"Hell yeah," he replied. "You're worth it."

"Wow." Arlene was beaming inside, her self-esteem having gone up another notch.

****

"Is this ever gonna fucking end?" Jane looked at the image on the computer. "Who's this bitch?"

"Vicky," Herman answered. "There's something I don't like...I don't know, look at this. Herman blew up an image of her face. "It's the lips. What's wrong with her lips?"

"She's not wearing lipstick."

"I think she is. It's like a flesh-color or something. Or maybe it's gloss. But why would she send us a photo of herself all dolled up and not wear lipstick?"

"I don't know, but that's for you to find out; I got things to do. You're in charge of the interview."

"What? I don't know what to do."

"Bullshit. We've already done four or five of them; just let your penis do the thinking for you."

"She says that she'll do fucking and sucking." Herman smirked. "This should make my decision a lot easier."

"If you hire her, tell the bitch to wear normal lipstick. Her lips are freaking me out."

"Yeah, he replied, dreamily, "but look at those hooters."

Dan called Jane while she was out running some errands. He was lying in bed, horny as hell, and thinking about masturbating. Would Jane talk dirty to him over the phone?

"By the way, he said. "The Helicopter says he'll meet with you tomorrow afternoon at four. I'm coming with him, so he'll feel more comfortable."

"Have you ever given him a blowjob?"

"I had my hand on it once, but no, I never sucked it."

"I got a lot riding on this. Is he really double your size?"

"Easy," Dan replied. "I swear. But no such thing as a free lunch, right?"

"Here it comes; what do you want."

"I want my dick is your ass."

"Man, I thought you were done with that...oh, I get it. You're such a fucking homo now that you prefer an ass to a cunt. Is that it? This is gonna cost you."

"Name it."

"I'm gonna beat your fucking, sorry ass with a stick, and I mean beat it fucking hard. And I'm gonna fucking torture your big, fucking dick. You're gonna fucking regret the fucking day you were born."

"Oh yeah," he groaned, taking short, rapid breaths. "The look on your face when you see Helicopter...that's it, I'm cumming!"

Jane called Arlene. "How you doing, babe?"

"I think my boss saw the video. He came over to my desk to talk to me about something and I caught him staring down my blouse."

"You wearing a bra?"

"Yeah, I have to. But he wants to meet with me to discuss my job performance. Maybe I'm getting a raise."

"You should wear the shortest skirt you got to work tomorrow, but that's not why I called. Can you meet me at four, tomorrow afternoon?"

"What's up?"

"Well," Jane said, coyly, "Let's just say that if you're wearing a short skirt it won't go to waste. I'm auditioning someone tomorrow, and I'd like you to be there."

"Mandingo?" Arlene's voice increased its pitch, due to excitement.

"According to Dan, yes; but it's still unconfirmed."

"Shit. Maybe I'll just act sick after lunch and leave early."

"Maybe you should quit that fucking job and come work for Donkey. You'd be a great scriptwriter."

"I can't do that," Arlene said.

"Why not?"

Arlene paused, "I don't know why not."

"Think it over. You don't have to decide today. I don't know what you make in salary, but I'll pay you more."

"I might be getting a raise."

"Yeah, but five years from now you'll still be in the same situation, living paycheck to paycheck."

"We'll discuss it tomorrow at four."

Jane returned home to find Herman asleep on the couch.

"You're a fine sight. What if my mother walked in? You'd have to fuck her. Is that what you want?"

"No."

"Then take a fucking nap in your own room."

Herman started to leave.

"No, wait," she said, rushing over to him and giving him a hug. "I'm sorry. I'm just stressed. In fact, you know what? You can take the day off tomorrow. I'll be at the office, and I won't need you."

"You interviewing the Helicopter without me?"

"No, of course not...hey, how the hell did you know?"

"Dan can't keep secrets from me. He likes my tight butthole too much."

Jane sighed. "Dan is a fucking, sick man. How'd it go today with the lips?

"She's willing to do anything, even fucking, so I hired her."

"Did she fuck you?"

"How did you know," he asked?

"How did I know? I know, because you were in charge."

"Well, she offered, so I couldn't refuse. She has real nice hooters. She's real skanky, though. Oh, and I got a call from Donna. That's Kerstin's roommate. She sounded incredibly hot over the phone. She's in, so now we got six girls." Herman had made a file for each woman."

"Look at that; Donna's an Amazon, Vicky looks pretty hefty, and what's her name, the preppy girl...pink skirt?"

"Connie."

"Yeah, whatever. We got three tall chicks. Your buddy Tim's a real fucking slacker. He said he couldn't find Amazons for his pirate movie, and we found three of them without even trying."

"Yeah, but he needed Amazons that would put out."

"These three will put out, especially the pink skirt. Wait and see."

Arlene arrived a few minutes early. She had on a beige knit, mini-dress that had tiny gaps between the fibers, and if you looked closely you could see glimpses of her bright blue panties. You could also see that she was braless, for her nipples practically poked through the tiny openings.

"You wore that to work?"

"No, I changed."

"Well, it rocks. I mean, it fucking rocks!"

"Thanks. I bought it yesterday, due to Herman's generosity."

"Jesus, I feel fucking ugly standing next to you."

Arlene blushed. "You're just saying that."

"I'm saying it 'cause it's true. You are a beautiful, fucking creature."

Mandy texted to say that Dan and another man had arrived.

Jane texted back, suggesting that she might want to come in and witness the audition.

Herman still had a lot more male stripper videos to get through, so he used his free time to make a dent in them. But he had trouble making progress because no sooner would he start watching one then he'd go back and re-watch the video that Arlene appeared in. He had edited it into a separate file that contained only her screen-time. In addition to her hand stroking and boob flashing, there were numerous background shots of her, while the strippers were in the foreground, playing with other ladies. In some of them her thighs were crossed, in others they weren't, and Herman used all the technology at his disposal to ascertain whether there was a hidden, previously unknown, upskirt flash in those background shots. Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be, but the thrill of the hunt was pretty damn arousing, and was good stimulation for a wank.

He really liked Arlene. She seemed obtainable, unlike most of the goddesses who appeared in Donkey videos. Maybe after she had exhausted her Mandingo fantasy she'd settle for a nice, normal six-inch dick.

"The guys will be here in a minute, Jane said. "Now list, I gotta tell you a story. When I was in high school I had a crush on this guy, Rob. I chased that fucker for two years. The rumor was that he had a big cock. I kept flirting with him, nut nothing ever happened. Every time I got laid I thought to myself, 'this guy's good, but he ain't Rob. In my mind I had built Rob up into a stud pony. Well, finally, it was right around graduation, we met at a party, and we finally fucked that night. And I remember thinking, 'this guy's good, but he ain't Rob'...you see what I'm getting at?"

"What, don't get my hopes up?"

"Exactly. Beware of unrealistic expectations."

12