Jane's Play Thing Pt. 06

Story Info
Jane starts Daniel's submissive education.
4.6k words
3.75
12k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel lost track of time as he sat shivering in Jane's cold used bath water. His mind had gone blank as he slowly got used to the scent and taste of the cum drenched panty tied securely over his face. Eventually Daniel passed into a semi-catatonic state of oblivion.

It came as a total shock when Jane's fingers gripped Daniel's head by his hair and the panty to haul him upright in the frigid pool of water. "Daniel!" she cried out with mock exasperation, "whatever are you still doing in the tub?"

He could barely manage a moan of despair in response as Jane continued with a exasperated, "Silly boy!" while pulling more firmly on his hair. "Get out of the tub Daniel," Jane shrilled yanking his body over the baths edge.

Daniel howled tonelessly through his mask of cum filled panty as his rigid body flopped about in an attempt to comply. Jane ignored Daniel's feeble fumbling about as she pulled him bodily from the tub onto the hard cold tiled floor. Somehow Daniel managed to force his body to crawl after her as she dragged him by the hair to the shower stall.

Holding him at arms length Jane turned on the hot water tap on full. The shock to his cold numbed body made Daniel's head swim. When he started to weakly keen and thrash about Jane relented and added some cold water to the cascading stream of hot water. Eventually his body adapted to the change in temperature and Daniel was able to contain his feeble keening though not the trembling spasms rippling through him.

With a smirk Jane released her grip on his head casting him aside to slump beneath the steady stream of warming water. "Get yourself together Daniel," Jane remonstrated him from above, "I'm going out and you have things to do." With that she turned on her heel and left Daniel numbly shivering.

Daniel's mind reeled with the sensations of life coming back to his extremities. As the water continued to crash down upon him Daniel fumbled with removing the now soaked panty from his head. Daniel's jaw ached slightly from being forced to accommodate the sash Jane had used to hold the cum filled panty over his mouth. Cum was all he could taste.

As feeling came back to his body Daniel realised that Jane's double ended dildo was still deeply buried in his ass. It was no longer thrumming and he vaguely wondered if the batteries had run out or if it was dead. Gingerly Daniel gripped the protruding end and gently pulled. Daniel's growl of anguish filled the bathroom as his abused anus refused to release the large blue invader. Gasping for control Daniel pulled with more force groaning weak kneed as his anal muscle finally relented allowing Jane's blue cock to slide out.

Taking deep trembling breaths Daniel slowly regained enough composure to finish bathing. Hesitantly and with great caution he washed himself thoroughly. His body ached and his ass hummed with the sensation of still being full. When he could, Daniel finally turned off the shower to find Jane had left out a rough thread bare towel for him to use.

While he dragged the harsh cloth over his still sensitive body Daniel noticed a note taped to the mirror. Blankly Daniel read, "Sweetie! When you are finished showering I have an outfit for you for this evening. Wait for me in the spare room." Sighing, he failed to imagine what Jane's newest surprise for him would be.

Still trembling slightly Daniel crept down the hallway and into the spare room. Daniel slipped into the room and naked he waited for Jane to join him. Shivering more with anticipation than the temperature Daniel studied the items laid out on the bed. While he recognized most of the stuff several things mystified him as to their possible use. Daniel was too numb to feel. Anything.

Distracted Daniel didn't notice Jane standing in the doorway smirking knowingly to herself as she watched her bitch silently contemplate his future. Quietly she slipped into the room while allowing her robe to fall open exposing her voluptuous body. Jane was silently impressed when Daniel didn't flinch as she embraced him from behind and pressed her warm naked body against his cooling flesh. Nibbling on his neck she enjoyed the tremor she elicited from his sex ravaged body. Jane nibbled her way to his earlobe only to nip it mischievously. Daniel yelped at the unexpected pain but didn't pull away.

Smiling Jane released her bitches ear whispering conspiratorially, "You ready for more fun Sweetie?" Daniel's full body shudder told Jane that even though conflicted he was ready. In the mirror his steadily rising cock signified he was more than ready. Daniel's mute sexually aroused resignation was all the confirmation she needed. Kissing her way across the back of his neck Jane whispered, "I have a few new things for you Sweetie."

While trailing her fingers lightly over his chest from behind Jane nuzzled the heavily breathing Daniels neck pressing her body into his. Daniel moaned softly as another shudder rippled through his body. Jane's fingers roamed further. While coming tantalisingly close they never quite contacted Daniels now rigid member. After raking her finger nails delicately up his thighs to his manhood Jane whispered hoarsely into his neck, "Get rid of this for me Sweetie."

When Daniel could only mew helplessly in response Jane reached out to place the nail of her forefinger beneath the tip of his penis. She couldn't help giggling gently when it twitched and Daniel mewed more loudly. Jane used her finger nail to rake the underside of Daniels straining cock watching in the mirror as his body spasmed in response. Subconsciously Daniel pressed his buttocks back into Jane as her finger nail continued to lightly rake up and down along the underside of his straining cock.

Smiling, enjoying the ease of her control over the trembling male in her grasp Jane hissed into his ear, "Now Daniel." With a low moan of resignation Daniel reached out to grip his tender manhood gently. When Jane's fingers enclosed over his hand Daniel nearly fainted. Wrapping her free arm firmly about Daniel's waist Jane forced Daniel to slowly stroke himself.

Jane watched the action in the mirror pulling Daniel in tighter to her body enjoying the sensation of his trembling body. Intuitively Jane's hips began to rock back and forth matching the tempo of their stroking fingers on Daniel's cock. Jane could have released her grip on his cock filled hand and Daniel would have kept on stroking but she knew that by not doing so she was asserting her power over his ability to masturbate.

Slowly, while continuing to manipulate and control Daniel's masturbating, Jane maneuvered them until they were standing directly in front of the full length mirror. Jane was thrilled with how gloriously sexy they looked. Marveling at their reflection Jane began to grind herself against Daniel's firm buttocks. Her breath was hot on his neck and Daniel's head lolled about like a rag dolls. He too was mesmerized by the vision of their reflection and totally absorbed with Jane's hand working his manhood.

When Daniel tried to increase the tempo of their stroking Jane used her grip to slow him down, to draw out the experience, driving him to distraction. When she felt Daniel's need rising beyond her control she squeezed her hand as firmly as she could over his hand, griping his cock hard. Daniel groaned helplessly thrusting his hips forward. Jane pulled them back thrusting her own hips into Daniels buttocks holding him tightly. The building force of Daniels orgasm overwhelmed the discomfort of Jane's enforced grip on his cock as he painfully tried to stroke himself to cum.

Without warning and to the sound of Daniel's moan of relief Jane released her grip to watch a jet of cum spurt from the bulbous tip of his cock and splat onto the mirror. Jane snarled as her hand clenched about Daniel's again painfully enclosing his engorged cock in their hands. It was only for a second but seemed like forever before she released him to allow another spray of cum to splatter against the mirror. Jane's grip crushed him again as Daniel whimpered helplessly.

Flexing her fingers demandingly Jane allowed a third weaker stream of cum to spew from Daniels cock. Daniel was beyond it as his body twitched and spasmed weakly in Jane's firm grip and he could only moan hopelessly as Jane used his lifeless fingers to stroke the remnants of the orgasm from his body. With a smug look obviously enjoying her power of her pet bitch Jane allowed Daniel to slip from her grasp and crumple to the floor. She watched him closely in the mirror smirking she offered him his cum from her fingers whispering conspiratorially into his ear, "Clean up your mess Sweetie."

Jane's eyes glittered maliciously while Daniel stared vacantly from her cum slick fingers to his ejaculate dribbling down his reflection in the mirror. Looking meekly into Jane's captivating eyes Daniel flicked out his tongue to lick away some of his cum from her fingers. When Jane smiled encouragingly Daniel licked away more feeling secretly pleased that what he was doing was making Jane smile. Jane fed Daniel the cum covering her fingers before using a finger to wipe up some that was dribbling down the face of the mirror. Jane watched Daniel watch her cummy finger trace his lips before she pressed the digit against them and Daniel enthusiastically sucked the finger into his mouth.

Jane beamed triumphantly at Daniel's reflection giggling happily when Daniel flushed pinkly in response and sucked more vigorously on her finger. Giggling Jane scooped up more feeding it to her cum hungry bitch. Enjoying herself Jane toyed with Daniel offering him her cummy finger before pulling it playfully away. Jane teased the boy until he whimpered with frustration before feeding him more of his cum murmuring quietly, "Sweetie likes his cummy mess doesn't he?"

Daniel's energetic sucking faltered as he considered the implications of her words. Jane watched closely, noted the slight slumping of his shoulders, the brightening of the pink his blushing cheeks and the fluttering of his eyelids as he looked down meekly. Jane waited. With a heavy sigh of resignation Daniel sucked Jane's entire finger into his mouth swirling his tongue over it. Slowly he allowed it to slide out to the tip before sucking it in again and again, fellating Jane's finger like it was a tiny cock.

Jane smiled mercilessly. She loved the control she now had over her bitch. Pulling her finger abruptly from his mouth she sneered condescendingly at him, "Lick the rest of your mess from the mirror Bitch."

The change of Jane's tone and demeanour took Daniel by surprise and feeling hurt he timidly started to lap at the cold cum streaking across the mirror. While dutifully complying with Jane's demand Daniel watched her reflection as she rose and retrieved an object from the bed. After examining it Jane turned to cast a malicious smile upon her compliant bitch. Daniel shuddered and licked faster.

In the mirror Jane returned hiding the object behind her smiling wickedly at the nervous Daniel's reflection. With a dramatic flash Jane revealed the blue dog tail butt plug she was holding to Daniel. Daniel froze half lick staring uncomprehendingly at the object in Jane's hand, as Jane's smile broadened Daniel's concern for what she was going to do now followed. "Keep cleaning Sweetie," Jane encouraged him, enjoying his building distress. Dribbling lubricant over the bulbous head of the butt plug Jane used it to spread the lube between Daniel's butt cheeks ignoring his groaning with distress.

Dribbling more cold lube into the crack of her bitches ass Jane chuckled appreciatively when Daniel's body flinched but didn't dare pull away. Slowly relentlessly Jane worked the bulbous plug over and eventually into Daniel's tortured anus. With malevolent glee Jane forced the large object past his unwilling sphincter appreciating his groan of discomfort as the plug settled into place filling him.

Rising Jane marveled at the blue dog tail protruding from her bitches butt very pleased with the result. Without looking at the moaning Daniel she landed a stinging open handed slap to his ass cheek hissing, "Keep cleaning Bitch!" Jane snickered at Daniel's almost comical response to please her. Slapping his other butt cheek Jane couldn't help giggling, "Wag your tail Bitch, show us how happy our new little puppy is." With Jane's hand prints glowing red on his butt cheeks Daniel wiggled his butt back and forth feeling the tail protruding from his ass wiggle in response and causing the bulbous head of the tail deep in his ass jiggle about distressingly.

Humming contentedly Jane used tissues to clean up the excess lube before fetching the rest of Daniel's wardrobe for the evening. While sorting through things she informed the still licking Daniel, "While I am out tonight you will continue with your cleaning chores and other tasks I am leaving for you." Not waiting for a response or expecting anything but compliance Jane held out a pair of ruffled blue panties that almost matched the dog tail while informing Daniel matter-of-factly, "These are for you Sweetie."

"Come on," she cajoled the puzzled Daniel, "stand up and let's get you dressed." Reticent Daniel complied meekly allowing Jane to help him slip on the gaudy ruffled panties. Daniel was surprised when beneath the cascading blue ruffles the panty turned out to be crotchless allowing Jane to slip them over the tail in his butt and cock and balls in the front. "Oh how pretty," Jane gushed, turning Daniel this way and that watching him in the mirror. "Look Sweetie," Jane encouraged the uncertain Daniel enjoying his look of baffled horror, "wiggle your tail for me again." And while they both watched in the mirror Daniel's butt wiggled and Jane laughed as the tail twitched in response. "How absolutely perfect," Jane gushed breathlessly.

Daniel, caught up in Jane's enthusiasm, smiled dumbly until he felt the sudden change in Jane's mood. Daring to peek furtively at Jane in the mirror Daniel was dismayed to see the harsh cruel gleam in Jane's staring eyes. Following her stare Daniel realized the object of Jane's displeasure was his cock protruding from the ruffles of his crotchless panties. Looking from the reflection of his rising cock and Jane's severe glare Daniel swallowed fearfully. Ignoring her bitch Jane muttered grimly to herself, "Well we can't have that." Then while Daniel watched in horror Jane slapped his poor tender cock causing him to squeal and double over with pain. Jane's nails dug fiercely into his arm as she hauled his body upright and struck his cock again.

If anything the second slap was even more painful and Daniel cried out in agony. Jane's vicious grip held him in place but Daniel couldn't help squirming in an attempt to avoid the next three rapidly delivered blows. Using her grip to shake the mincing whimpering Daniel, Jane sneered in his ear, "We can't have that can we?" Meekly, submissively Daniel nodded in agreement. Undeterred Jane sneered again, "Show me that nasty little dickette of yours Bitch."

Swallowing his fear Daniel timidly pushed forward his hips exposing his rapidly deflating cock to Jane. Smirking with derision Jane chimed merrily, "That's better." Leaning forward for a better look Jane cajoled Daniel to, "Pull away the ruffles sweetie and show us your little dicky." Flushing with humiliation Daniel complied pulling away the panties ruffling to allow Jane an unimpeded view of his now shriveled maleness. "Much much better," Jane cooed before scolding Daniel to, "Wait there I will be right back."

Left exposing himself in the mirror Daniel stared forlornly at his tortured manhood. Breathing deeply he tried to ignore the pain radiating out from his groin. A muscle spasm from his anus reminded Daniel of the plug Jane had inserted. Slowly swinging his hips around he gazed mutely at the blue dog tail protruding from the ruffled back of the panty. Daniel could feel the entire weight of the plug in his ass as he experimented with making the tail move in different ways.

Jane's laughter stopped him midway jiggling his ass up and down to see what his tail would do. Shrieking, "I knew you would love a puppy tail Sweetie."

Jane advanced on the blushing Daniel. Paying his chagrin no notice Jane quietly knelt before the distracted Daniel and with deft ease quickly fitted him with a plastic cock cage. A blue cock cage. Matching the dog tail. Before Daniel could fully comprehend the apparatus enclosed over his tender maleness Jane snapped a lock in place securing it to his body.

Rocking her head from side to side Jane smirked, "That'll keep your little dick in check Sweetie." Daniel looked on with a mixture of shock and building horror baffled by the sound of a tinkling of a bell when Jane reached out to repeatedly flick his caged cock and balls. Laughing at his shocked look Jane lifted the cage to show Daniel the little silver bell attached to the ring clasping his balls. Shaking his entrapped male bits Jane cackled merrily to the tingling bell, "No sneaking around for you anymore Sweetie."

Letting Daniel's caged cock drop Jane busied herself with adorning Daniel with the rest of his evenings costume. The panties had a matching string bra with ruffled cups that Jane tied tightly around Daniels chest. Slits in the ruffled cups allowed Jane to pull Daniel's nipples playfully. Next she helped him to slip on opaque white nylons with blue bows at the top. Daniel was utterly compliant, moving whichever way Jane wished him to, too overwhelmed to worry about the consequences of what she was doing to him. Jane busied herself with getting Daniel's feet into a pair of black dance slippers. Smiling disarmingly Jane slipped a brief white pinafore apron over Daniel's head tying the stays into a large bow at the back.

Jane assessed Daniel in the mirror while holding onto his arm allowing her to easily move him this way and that. Daniel stood uneasily before Jane stupefied by his reflection. Tugging gently on his arm Jane led the bewildered Daniel around the room whispering encouragingly, "Place one foot directly in front of the other. That's it Sweetie. Careful now. One step at a time." All the while trying not to giggle at the tinkling bell keeping time to their steps.

As they walked towards the mirror Jane cried out merrily, "See how it makes your hips sway Sweetie?" Beaming at the mirror Jane announced with satisfaction, "So very feminine Sweetie." Daniel flushed with a mixture of pride tinged with embarrassment.

Daniel numbly followed Jane's lead. As her heels clicked over the hardwood floor and the bell tinkled from between his legs Jane's grip relaxed until she let go of Daniel's arm letting him walk on his own. Jane smiled mischievously as she watched the once boyfriend traipse around her spare bedroom dressed up in an apron and ruffled lingerie. His dog tail wagged away behind him as he swished his hips to accommodate his new found gait and the tail plug in his anus.

Shaking her head Jane started giggling at the sight before her. Startled by her giggling Daniel gasped, tripped and crashed to the floor. Laughing loudly Jane came to his rescue helping him to his feet. With a chuckled, "Oh Sweetie don't you look fabulous!," Jane held on to Daniel's arm to keep him from tumbling over again while smoothing out the apron front for him.

Once he had regained some semblance of composure Jane stepped back to hold him at arms length and gave Daniel a knowing appraisal. Shyly he allowed her to turn him first one way then the other before spinning him around in a twirl that would have seen Daniel on the floor again but for Jane's guiding hands. Looking him up and down approvingly Jane turned to his reflection and beamed an alluring smile. Silently she mouthed, "Sweetie you look sensational." Daniel blushed at the praise shivering beneath Jane's still firm grip on his arm.

12