All Comments on 'Jane's Play Thing Pt. 06'

by Stillherer

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back

It has been some time since your last chapter and I am glad you are back to let us know just how far Daniel is going to fall further down the rabbit hole. I had to go back an re-read the first chapter and I had glossed over that Jane and Daniel had been going together for a year. Since the first chapter it has only been one day (or evening) that Jane has subjected Daniel to all of these submissive actions. She had to be have been planning for a long time in order for her to be so bitchy and domineering with all of these toys: blue tail plug, outfits, and a blue cock cage, etc. Could you shed some light on how she started planning on Daniel's fall? How far is she going to take him? I wonder what she is going to bring back for Daniel to snack on when she comes back. I imagine that there will be a lot of cum and she is not one to be shy about that since she sucked off the landlord. I can think that Daniel will end up sucking off a lot of men and women soon (including the landlord for rent money). Daniel (or maybe Jane will name him Daniela) is so beaten down now there is no hope for him. Don't be too long on writing more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStillherer@Stillherer
I am a sub sissy slut I am a wanton cum whore I am a prissy pain bitch I am Sissibitch This is my mantra.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES