Jane's Play Thing Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied with her efforts at sissifying Daniel Jane announced authoritatively, "I have to finish getting ready and sweetie you have matters to attend to."

Digging her nails into Daniel's arm Jane led him out into the front room where her glowing computer screen was set up. Stopping Jane informed him matter-of-factly, "Now Sweetie, you will find some very informative websites open for you to read." she smirked as he sighed glumly, "Now now Sweetie," Jane cooed, "don't be that way."

Jane didn't elaborate on what 'that way' might mean while continuing authoritatively, "I expect you to read each website I have chosen for you carefully Sweetie." Biting his lip Daniel leant forward to get a closer look at which websites Jane had chosen for him as she continued her lecture, "I expect you to learn from each and every one of them as they will make you a better," Jane paused for effect before hissing, "Bitch!", in his ear.

Drawing in a deep breath Daniel trembled from his toes to the tingling hair on his head. Jane pulled gently on his arm forcing Daniel to reach out and grab the edge of the table for balance. "Once you have read each and every website and feel you have a perfect understanding of what is now expected of you, you can amuse yourself by completing the list of tasks you will find in the folder I left for you on the desktop."

Breathing deeply Daniel digested Jane's directions while staring hopelessly at a file entitled 'Slave Positions.' Jane let the implications of what she had told him sink in as she played her fingernails absently over the ruffles of his pantied bottom. Finally smiling like the Cheshire Cat Jane inquired sweetly, "Does Sweetie understand?"

Sniffling Daniel nodded his head and whispered, "Yes Jane."

Not satisfied Jane stopped stroking his buttocks and started digging in her nails into his pantied butt cheek. When Daniel whimpered Jane hissed viciously, "Does my Bitch get it?"

Squirming as Jane's nails dug in deep Daniel managed to chirp, "Yes Mistress, yes your Bitch gets it!"

With a curt, "Good," Jane relented. Waiting for him to settle Jane pointed to a small window in the bottom corner of the screen. It took him a moment but when Daniel figured out he was looking at himself he gasped in shock. Jane's giggling drove home her pleasure at his realisation that her computer camera was filming him. "Are you surprised sweetie." She tittered.

While Daniel stared at himself Jane chided him, "Isn't this great! Now I will be able to check up on you while I'm out sweetie!" Daniel's look of stunned disbelief sent her into hysterics.

As the implications were sinking in Jane pulled a padded foot stool out from under the table. Not waiting for Daniel to figure things out for himself Jane giggled wickedly giving his ass a resounding slap sneering in his ear, "Crawl up on this and get studying Bitch!"

Resigned Daniel went to take a seat on the hard stool when another loud smack to his bottom stopped him cold. "You're going to have to kneel to make this work Sweetie?" Jane taunted him pitilessly. Without looking up from the screen Daniel felt Jane's fingers slip into his hair pulling him relentlessly into a kneeling position on the stool. As he settled onto the foot stool Daniel realised that the dog tail in his butt would make sitting on anything impossibly uncomfortable.

When Daniel grunted with discomfort Jane whispered breathlessly in his ear, "Would you like something bigger Bitch?", while her fingers flicked his tail knowingly. Forlornly Daniel shook his head no but Jane had already started walking away. Daniel watched her disappear down the hallway in the corner of the screen. Sighing he could feel her hand print on his butt cheek as he commenced with familiarising himself with the positions of a slave.

Daniel was reading a blog by a Domina describing what she looked for in a slave when the click of Jane's heels announced her return. Jane was wearing a black nearly transparent sheath dress. It clung tightly to her ample contours accentuating her hips. Even in the small camera window on the screen Daniel could tell Jane was not wearing a bra. Daniel watched Jane advance across the room in the camera window on screen drinking in the seductive sensuousness of her.

Stopping behind him he shivered when she rested a hand on his shoulder. Leaning over Daniel Jane pressed herself into his back as she peered with interest at which blog he was reading. All Daniel was aware of was Jane's braless breast pressing warmly into his back.

Breathing heavily in his ear Jane murmured, "Inspection." It took Daniel a moment to comprehend her meaning before the memory of the slave position for 'Inspection' came to him. Slipping carefully off the stool Daniel dutifully assumed the 'Inspection' position before her. With his feet shoulder length apart Daniel clasped his hands behind his head thrusting his chest out. Jane casually looked Daniel over before hissing, "Kneel."

Daniel complied immediately. Kneeling with his butt on his feet, his knees together, his back straight and elbows clasped behind him Daniel stared directly into Jane's crotch. Daniel sighed audibly at the realisation that he could see the outline of Jane's pussy through the dress she was wearing. Licking his lips he gaped longingly at the luscious sight.

Jane stood above Daniel with her arms under her breasts inspecting him. "Expose," she murmured quietly. Slowly, purposefully Daniel spread my knees clasping his hands together behind my head. "Hmmmm," Jane hummed while Daniel tried to ignore her foot sliding between his legs. Fixated on Jane's pert nipples beneath her dresses sheer material Daniel took a snorting breath when the toe of her shoe made contact with his pantied crotch. Struggling to remain composed and quiet Daniel began to tremble as Jane feathered her toe against his cage encased cock.

Just as Daniel felt he would lose what little control he had Jane's foot disappeared as she curtly demanded, "Humble." Still trembling with overloaded emotions Daniel closed his thighs together and reached his hands out before him raising his bottom in the air while pressing his forehead into the floor. Jane lightly placed her foot on his head and held it there until Daniel had controlled his breathing and trembling. Without a word she left him there and there he stayed.

The click of her heels let him know that she was moving about and Daniel assumed she was getting ready to go out. When he heard the front door open Daniel struggled not to look up wondering if Jane was going to leave him there like that while she went out. After what seemed like ages Jane's voice came to him from across the room, "Wall."

Uncertain if that was a good thing or not Daniel dutifully rose and assumed the wall position. With his palms flat against the wall he stepped back spreading his legs wide until he was inclined against the wall and rose to the tip of his toes. Sucking in trembling breaths Daniel waited for Jane's pleasure.

Just as he was about to peek Jane announced from the hallway, "Count to a thousand Bitch and then get back to your studies."

At the closing of the door Daniel began to count. His body was quivering with exertion by the time he reached a thousand and Daniel was forced to sink slowly to his knees to recover. Dragging himself off the floor he settled again on the foot stool moaning as my anus settled around the dog tail dildo once more. It took a long time before his eyes could focus on his slave studies, longer before any of what he read made sense.


12