Jane's Unusual Second Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
I agree to become Jane's slave. She spanks and teases.
1.7k words
4.59
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers

My wife Jane is a stunner. I met her shortly after her first marriage ended. We met at a party at a mutual friend's house. I was immediately attracted to her beauty and effervescent personality although she was sitting very close to a another man. They were clearly an item although neither were wearing wedding rings. He kept touching her leg as they talked. I was captivated by her looks. She was showing a lot of leg.

His mobile phone pinged and he quickly got up to leave the house. She kissed him warmly on the lips. As they embraced I unaccountably found my little penis growing. What was wrong with me I thought.

"I noticed you looking at us." Jane said. "You were staring weren't you?"

My face turned red. "I'm so sorry. You make such an attractive couple. I came here on my own. I have to confess I love people watching. I should have been more discreet about it, shouldn't I? Did your husband have to go unexpectedly?"

She smiled. "We're not married, I hardly know him. We are friends. I like him but I'm only just getting over ending a previous relationship.

It was my turn to smile. "Has he only gone out for a few minutes?"

"No, it was his wife. She wanted him at home."

"Are you okay if I sit with you on your settee?"

"Don't be silly, it's not my settee." She patted the place recently vacated by her friend. I sat down almost as close as he was. Not content with that she shuffled closer.

This emboldened me to say. "I notice you gave him a big kiss on the lips as he left."

She reacted by doing the same to me. I couldn't believe it, responding in kind. My cock stiffened.

"Thank you. That was an unexpected pleasure." I said.

"What can I say? I'm a friendly person."

I couldn't take my eyes off her legs. Her short skirt had slipped up towards her waist.

She grinned. "You're staring again."

I blushed. "Sorry."

"If we become good friends you'll find I will punish you for bad behaviour."

I've always fantasised about being disciplined by a strong woman. I turned my face away as a gesture of compliance.

"Feel free to put me across your knee if I'm being a naughty boy." My voice had become more girlish than usual.

"Your words tell me you want to submit to punishment. Am I right?"

I din't know how to reply. There is a pregnant silence.

"Your silence speaks volumes. Are you a man or a mouse?"

"It depends on who I'm with. It seems like you've pressed my submissive button. I set off on the wrong foot with you, didn't I?" I am truly sorry."

"Stop apologising. We are fine. It takes a strong man to admit he's in the wrong. I like it in a man. My exhubby could learn a lot from you."

"I'm just a bit curious but of course, you don't need to answer. Was he ever violent?"

"What makes you ask?"

"I've been working with domestic violence perpetrators in groups for the last few years."

"Interesting. Is that in a prison?"

"No, in the community. But they've all been convicted of violence to their wives."

"Does that mean you work as a probation officer?"

"Yes."

She leans in and kisses me full on the mouth. I respond with enthusiasm loving the way things are going. After a full year on my own could I be starting a new relationship at last? But she's way out of my league, isn't she?

We go through to the dining room for the evening meal and sit together next to each other. We are at a fairly small dinner party so we turn to the other person on the other side of us out of politeness, exchange a few words then continue our conversation.

"I'm blown away to be meeting an actual probation officer." Jane says.

"Usually when I say what I do for a living I get people changing the subject. It seems like the job is out of fashion these days."

"The answer's Yes."

"What?"

"My husband; you wanted to know...." She saw the look of recognition on my face and stopped.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. "I am interested but realise you might not want to rake it all up again."

"I'm happy to talk to you, my darling. John was good in bed but everything was always on his terms. He's an old fashioned husband and father. In his eyes men are entitled to be in control. I wouldn't accept that. And occasionally his attitudes got out of hand and he'd hit me. He was always sorry afterwards, telling me it would never happen again. At first I believed him but repeated incidents forced me to leave him. Our split was acrimonious.

We tried to keep it away from Paul, our son, he's twelve and idolises his father. I wanted Paul to come with me when I left but he refused. He's old enough to decide for himself. I'd never involved the police after the violence so I reasoned that provided I could maintain good contact with Paul he would be okay with his dad. It's not ideal but he seems happy enough."

"How often do you see him?"

"At least twice a week. He stops overnight most Saturdays and comes round after school midweek, sometimes I see him twice after school."

"Are there any signs that Paul is picking up his father's attitudes towards women."

"I'm making sure he doesn't. We have a laugh about his outdated views, inappropriate nowadays. He fully accepts the reason I left and supports me. He's a good lad and might move in with me in the future. But I'd never put him under pressure to do so."

After the meal she invited me back to her flat. She told me she wanted to see me regularly.

"But we are not exclusive." She said. " So you can see other women and I can see other men. Are you okay with that?"

I wasn't all that happy but didn't say so. I just went along with it. I wasn't interested in other women. I'd have started seeing her with any conditions she might wish to impose. I'm going to tell her that. Am I crazy?

So on the way in the taxi I whispered in her ear.

"I've fallen under your spell. I shouldn't be telling you this but I would agree to anything you want to do to me as long as we can be together."

Her eyebrows shot up at this. "Really? You can't be serious."

"Yes." My pecker rose in my pants. What was I letting myself in for?

"Good boy." She kissed me again; this time with tongues.

Back at her house.

"You will obey me won't you?"

"Yes."

"Yes mistress." Jane said sternly.

"Yes mistress."

"Okay. You asked for it. Strip off all your clothes."

It didn't take long. "I see your tiny cock is standing proud."

My penis jerked and stood taller.

Does it excite you when I tease you about your little willy?"

"Yes mistress."

"I'll have to think up a good nickname for you. How does Tiddler sound?"

"As you wish, mistress."

"Now for your punishment. When you were doing all that staring did you look up my skirt?"

"Yes, mistress. I'm sorry."

"Okay, prove it. What colour are my panties?"

"Red, mistress."

"Okay. Get over my knees. Now."

I didn't know what to expect but, of course, I complied.

She didn't hold back. My bottom was red raw by the time she'd finished. Not far from the colour of Jane's panties.

I found the spanking quite erotic. She knew I would because of what I'd said earlier. She'd made me cry but I wasn't upset. She'd given me what I'd craved. I thanked her sincerely.

"Good little Tiddler." Jane said.

.

"Now I want to get a bit kinky with you. Are you ready for another test?"

"Yes, mistress."

"With my help I want you to dress as a girl using my clothes. When I'm satisfied with what I see we can get sexual together. Okay?"

"I'd like that, mistress."

"Have you done this sort of thing before?"

I blushed again. "Yes, mistress."

"Mmm. What is it about men with little dicks? Deep down you all want to become women don't you?"

I turned my face away, not answering.

"Answer me, is it Yes or No?"

"Sometimes I do. Not always. I'm trying to be honest, mistress."

"Good girl. Now get your head in my panty drawer and find yourself a nice sexy pair." My clothes are in the bedroom through this door. Here, have a look through this chest of drawers and these two wardrobes."

"Mistress, please can you select my outfit. I promise I'll wear whatever you think is best."

Jane realised her suggestion was impractical. He'd be searching through her things for hours and she wanted sex now. She was soaking after his spanking but he had to be in girly clothes.

"Tiddles must be tired, poor thing. Have I worn you out? Come on, I'll do it for you. But you'll have to dress yourself and be quick about it. I'll give you a hand with the stockings and suspender belt. I'll bet you've never worn sussies before, have you?"

"No, mistress, but I do like to wear panties under my ordinary clothes."

"Good girl. I thought so. In that case you'll enjoy what we are going to do."

"There we are," Jane said. "What do you have to say? You're all decked out like a proper sissy."

"Thank you, mistress."

"Now, you are going to lick my cunt until I have an orgasm. Have you experience of cunt munching?"

"Yes, mistress."

So this was how it all started. I licked her to two noisy orgasms by which time my tongue was sore and my jaw was aching. She told me she didn't want to fuck me.

"I've got a big cunt, Tiddler. I don't want you inside me. Tell you what, have a wank in front of me. Think of me fucking the friend you saw me with. He's one of my regulars."

I did as she instructed. It didn't take me long to spurt.

"When I've had a night with one of my fuck buddies I'll be sitting on your face. You'll be slurping up all his spunk, won't you Tiddler?"

"Yes, mistress."

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers