Janessa and her Horny Sons

Story Info
Lonzo and Diego learn how to love their mother.
2.2k words
4.35
18.4k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning Jannesa woke up from a wet dream. A wild dream about riding a stiff cock, feeling it pound into her pussy, scratching the itch deep inside.

Her eighteen-year-old sons, Lonzo and Diego would be up soon and Janessa needed to tickle her taco. But her electric toothbrush was broken... So once again she borrowed a toothbrush from one of her sons.

Janessa wondered if they ever smelled Mom's pussy juice on their toothbrushes. Sneaking down the hall she walked past Lonzo's room and noticed her Lonzo him lying in bed, stroking his cock. Oh wow. He had a nice hunk of man-meat.

She stared at Lonzo's long prick, not realizing that soon she'd be intimately involved with that wrist-thick pole. Her nipples hardened as her son stroked the rigid shaft until it throbbed—and spurt—shooting long, white streams of cum into the air.

"Oh my god," Janessa hissed, realizing she'd gone too long without a hard screwing and a bone-jarring orgasm.

Jumping into her bed. Janessa sucked the toothbrush first, wetting it. Then she spread naked before the mirror, knees up, parting her pink cunt lips. Janessa was so hot her girlie juices leaked down her crack.

In the mirror, she watched the toothbrush rub along her fuzzy slit, slipping its vibrating head into her wanton fuck-hole. Her pussy folds squished as the toothbrush pumped into her cunt, sliding in and out.

"Mmm, just can't get enough of my cunt, can you?" The toothbrush didn't answer.

Janessa thought of her son's cock, sticking up like a fleshy pole. It felt sinful yet terribly erotic. She pushed the toothbrush all the way into her hole, then flexed her pussy muscles until it popped out.

In and out, trying not to think of Lonzo's prick, but she couldn't help it.

She watched her pussy in the mirror... Push in, pop out. Repeat. Janessa moved it up. The vibrating toothbrush tickled her aroused clitty. She climaxed and screamed, "Oh Yes...FUCK ME!!"

...Janessa should've been quieter.

Her bedroom door flew open, and Lonzo ran in. "Mom I heard screaming—Are you okay?"

Janessa shoved the toothbrush all the way inside and covered her tits and twat. "I'm fine son, you can leave."

"But I hear a toothbrush buzzing under your blanket, and mine is missing. Mom, is that my toothbrush?"

"I don't have it Lonzo! GET OUT!"

"Dammit Mom, give me my toothbrush! NOW!" Lifting the blanket he opened his hand below her naked, quivering pussy.

"Give it back nasty Mom or I'll reach into your twat and get it myself."

"Okay dammit." Janessa squeezed her pussy muscles, and the vibrating toothbrush popped right into his hand. Janessa blushed neon red. "There jerk. Stop looking at your mother's naked pussy—Get out of my room!"

"No. Mommy needs a real cock." He dropped his boxers.

"STOP! You can't son, that's incest!"

"Mother dear, you really need fucked." The lusty boy grinned and pulled out his hefty prick. It was HUGE!

Jannesa had no idea her son was hung like a stallion. Despite her orders, Lonzo touched his stiff prick to her shivering pussy, rubbing it up and down her steamy lips...making her lust juices gush.

"Is my cock bigger than dad's?" Janessa nodded, staring at the fat fuck-stick. "Mom... may I fuck you?"

"NO!!"

"Wrong answer Mommy." Lonzo's strong hands gripped Janessa's ankles, spreading her legs wide. Rearing back he shoved his rigid cock into her cunt. "Ouch son! Not so hard!" But Lonzo screwed deeper, pumping his long prick in and out of her neglected hole. Jannesa felt his thick shaft stretching her pussy-walls.

"Yesss!... ugh ... Oh Lonzo, it's been so long... You're cock is ripping me!" The big boy gripped her tits as his thighs thrust forward, fucking her deep, filling her aching cunt with rigid cock-meat. "I-I love getting ripped."

Breaking the taboo of incest aroused Jannesa 's wicked thighs.

"Oh yes... Fuck Mommy like a whore!" She dug her heels into his back, and Lonzo rammed her faster, slamming her pussy viciously as his thick balls smacked her ass.

She felt her clitty swell... her pussy burning hotter and hotter...

"OH...OHMYGOD!" Jannesa bucked up, tossing her legs into the air. A powerful orgasm jolted up her spine and down to her curling toes. Lonzo's head flew back as his cock jerked, spewing incestuous seed into her spasming cunt.

Soon Jannesa felt globs of frothy cum leaking down her thighs.

Gripping her tits, her son hammered his cock into her fuck tunnel, making Jannesa 's body tremble in wave after wave of orgasm. "Oh...ooh." With a final thrust, Lonzo collapsed, his long prick still buried deep in his mother's cunt hole.

Lonzo kissed her lips. To her surprise, the boy lifted her into his strong arms. "Time for your shower Mommy."

In the shower, Lonzo washed her tits and sucked her nipples. Then he moved to her pussy. After a good scrubbing, Jannesa felt his head drop between her thighs. Suddenly his tongue stabbed into her twat.

"Don't do that! I'm your mother!" Lonzo lapped faster and Janessa relented.

"Oh son, this is so... wrong..." His tongue lapped up and down her slit, circling her love button. Soon she felt her clitty swell, as her thighs ached with lust. "OH MY LORD!" Her entire body trembled in climax, and her legs buckled.

Jannesa fell to her knees.

Lonzo grinned and brought his fat dick to her face. "Your turn Mom." He pushed her head down to his engorged prick. Jannesa blushed, took it in her mouth and sucked. The woman couldn't believe she was on her knees, sucking off her own son.

What would her sisters think? ... but Jannesa knew not one of the snooty-nosed spinsters had a well-hung son to satisfy their carnal urges.

Jannesa sucked away, enjoying the feel of a real cock in her mouth. Last week she tried sucking off a carrot. But it didn't have the same, cum-spurting satisfaction. Fortunately, Janessa still remembered how to give a blowjob.

Tugging on her son's hairy balls, she bobbed her head up and down like a loving mother. And swirled her tongue around his long prick, taking it deep, down to her tonsils.

Lonzo panted. "Mom...can I cum... in your mouth?"

Janessa nodded but was caught off guard when Lonzo's prick erupted. She gagged and choked, swallowing cum as fast as she could as more jism spilled from her lips. After the last sticky squirt, Lonzo pulled his cock out.

"Thanks for the cock-sucking, Mom. Text me if you have any more fuck or suck urges."

Jannesa wobbled to her feet and stared in the mirror at her sticky lips, ravaged tits, and sore cunt. She felt like a street tramp, like her son's slut. The woman pulled up her panties and vowed to never fuck her son again!

But the following day, Jannesa woke up with a quivering pussy and clitty pulsing so hard it might explode. She thought about the toothbrush, but her cunt needed cock— a big stiff one

Swallowing her last shred of modesty, she texted her studly son.

Lonzo rushed in and unzipped. His immense prick sprung out, stiff and proud and throbbing with that primal urge to screw. Lonzo was an excellent son.

The young stud spread her wide, opening her fuck hole. But he paused. Jannesa looked up. "I know you men have needs. Use Mommy for your needs!"

The boy did. His thick tool plunged in, re-stretching her aching cunt. His big mouth sucked her swollen tits as his big prick pounded her, hammering the secret places deep in her pussy. Janessa squirmed as her son screwed her faster and harder, filling the air with the filthy sounds of slapping flesh.

Soon, Jannesa felt that familiar tingle—then a cunt-thrilling jolt. "Yes...Oh My God!" Her legs flew up, bouncing in climax.

After the orgasm, Jannesa collapsed. Lonzo kissed her lips, slipping in his tongue. It felt wonderfully and sinfully odd, tongue-kissing her own son.

But Lonzo rolled her onto her belly and spread open her butt cheeks. "What are you doing, Lonzo?" Jannesa felt his stiff cock pushing into her anus. She panicked and tried to squirm away.

"Lonzo, stop— don't! I'm your Mother. Don't you love me?"

"Yes Mom. I love you with every inch of my cock."

Jannesa blushed and yielded her asshole to her son's lust. Biting the pillow, she felt his thick shaft push in, stretching her tight anal ring. "Ouch! Lonzo, that hurts Mommy bad... and good."

Lonzo pumped hard into her anal canal, reaming her out with every pump. The stud reared back and slammed his prick deep— so deep she gritted her teeth.

"Ohh Lonzo...!"

The stud screwed Jannesa 's ass, as his naughty fingers pulled her nipples and dug into her pussy... Just like his dad used to. In fact, it felt so much like a butt-fucking from his father that Janessa kept glancing back at Lonzo, just to make sure.

She panted and felt her son's thick prick pumping deep into her rump, filling her with the perverse pleasure of anal. Lonzo's naughty fingers move to her clitty, rubbing it back and forth...Then he pinched it!

"Aaah!" Jannesa gripped the sheets as a raging orgasm tore through her body. The horny woman giggled, amazed that an assfucking gave her a climax. Soon Lonzo's prick throbbed, spewing a torrent of cum up her anal canal.

They both collapsed on the satin sheets, in a lusty heap of steaming fuck-flesh.

After that day, Jannesa texted Lonzo all the time. Three, maybe five times a day. A woman has needs. And Janessa loved having a dick delivery service, even if that dick belonged to her son... She found herself sexting Lonzo more and more, making up for all those lost years without sex.

Saturday, Janeesa woke up horny, hot and ready, ready for her twentieth screwing of the week...' But who's counting.' Stripping naked, Jannesa put pink lipstick on her lips, even applying lipstick to her labia to make them extra pretty.

Janessa texted Lonzo like she was ordering a dick through DoorDash.

Two minutes later, in rushed Lonzo's twin brother Diego.

"NOT YOU!" Jannesa covered her naked cunt. "Get out of here! I rang for Lonzo!"

"Mom, my brother's dick is worn out from your greedy pussy." Diego grinned wide." And he ordered me to give Mommy her morning screwing."

"Greedy? What... and you? He can't do that— Diego go to your room!"

"Mom, didn't you say men have needs? Is this not a man-size cock?" Jannesa blushed as her son yanked out his hefty fuck-stick... and her pussy dripped with anticipation.

Diego's prick was even longer than Lonzo's.

"Now Mommy spread your legs."

Jannesa wasn't about to spread for this rude boy... but her pussy burned red hot. She didn't resist when Diego pushed her legs apart, climbed over her body and sucked her tits.

Then Janessa felt his stiff knob slowly rubbing along her moist slit... and it shoved in.

"Ouch!" Her son's thick shaft pummeled in and out of her pussy. Diego had the thighs of a bull and pounded her so hard the mattress bounced. Gripping his neck, she held on. Her aroused boobs bounced in waves against his hairy chest, making her nipples swell.

Jannesa writhed and twisted as her macho son hammered her cunt. Yes, she loved it hard. "Oh...oh...Oooh!" She gripped him with her heels.

Then, Jannesa felt another pair of hands spreading her ass cheeks. It was Lonzo! "Mom, I've come to help Diego with your screwing."

"Sure! Fucking one son is just as bad as fucking both. Screw Mommy hard. Make it worth the sin." Jannesa squealed as Lonzo's giant prick shoved up her butthole. She felt the cock in her ass dueling against the cock in her cunt.

Her sons were trying to split her in half. "Good boys!"

Jannesa felt like a blowup fuck doll, bouncing back and forth between the two pummeling pricks. And her body writhed with the heat of wild sex.

"Mom..." Lonzo groaned. "You're asshole is tight as hell!" Jannesa smirked at the compliment and clinched her ass muscles tighter.

Diego's lips kissed hers, and the young studs screwed faster into her pussy and ass. Jannesa met their savage fuck-thrusts with her own...Three naked bodies slamming together in a vicious rhythm.

She wanted every inch of her sons hard pummeling pricks.

Jannesa's thighs burned hotter and hotter, and... Her head flew back when her back arched. "Aiyeee! Aiyeee!" The woman convulsed in a shuddering, toe-curling orgasm.

Her sons climaxed at the same time. She felt both cocks spewing hot fuck-juices into her ravaged cunt and asshole. "Don't stop!" She screamed. "Fuck me! Keep fucking Mommy! "

Waves of orgasm heaved through her spine as the young studs pumped into her twisting body until their balls were empty. The pricks pulled out of her fuck-holes.

Jannesa fell on the bed with dual streams of hot cum leaking out of her fuck-holes. She closed her eyes and moaned as her ravaged body quivered in the warm afterglow of sex... The finest fuck of her life.

A few moments later she, sat up, rubbing her aching holes. The young stud Diego lifted Jannesa in his arms, and carried her into the bathroom for a bath and blowjob.

Once again Jannesa woke up from a wet dream...with her pussy and thighs tingling. She texted her sons. Lonzo and Diego rushed in, jumped into her bed and fondled every inch of Janessa's naked body.

"Now, my studly sons. It's time to show your mother how much you love her. " Jannesa got on all fours, wiggling her tits and butt. "Take me sons. Double-fuck Mommy!"