Janet

Story Info
Janet gives it up for her new boyfriend.
1.1k words
4.06
16.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was attracted to Janet the first time I saw her. She had a short dark blonde bob, stood about medium height, thin, and well proportioned, with rounded breasts, a nice, well-rounded butt, and intense eyes. She had a pretty face and a pretty smile.

Janet was wearing a navy blue dress with a hem just above the knee. It was very modest, but sexy, and it highlighted her features.

I saw her walking along and moved in her direction.

"Hi," I said.

Janet smiled. "Hi."

"We seem to be going in the same direction. Do you mind if I walk with you?"

She smiled again. "Not at all." We walked together for a few minutes. We chatted; Janet laughed and giggled a lot. I think she caught me glancing at her. I know she was glancing at me.

I opened the door. Janet thanked me and went down the hall.

"My class is down this way," she said. Mine was the opposite direction. "I enjoyed our walk. We'll talk again later." Smiling, she glanced over her shoulder and waved.

I thought about her all morning. I sat through a couple of classes, but my mind was on the beautiful young lady I had just met.

Lunchtime came. I wandered into the cafeteria and I saw Janet sitting there. I smiled as I walked by her. She grinned. I got my food.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all," she said, smiling. We had a lovely chat over lunch and I walked her back to class. "See you later," Janet said with a smile and a wave.

"Janet," I said, "Have dinner with me."

"Are you asking me out?"

"Yes."

"I accept."

Dinner was good. We talked and laughed. I put my arm around her. She smiled and put her head on my shoulder. Shortly, my hand went to her breast.

"We're in public," Janet said softly.

"And if we weren't in public?" I asked. She giggled.

Janet smiled, leaned towards me, and tilted her head. "You want some dessert?" she said. "i could definitely use something more." She chuckled.

"Are you flirting with me?" I said. Janet looked at me and sighed.

I dropped her off. "I had a good time," Janet said.

"So did I," I said. I turned.

"Didn't you forget something?" Janet said.

"What?"

"This," she replied, and she kissed me. It was more than a friendly kiss.

"See you," I said.

A couple of days later, I found out one of Janet's favorite bands was playing just about an hour from us. I got tickets. "I have a surprise for you this Saturday," I told her. Janet scrunched her face.

"What?" she said.

"If I tell you, it won't be a surprise," I said.

Saturday came. Janet piled excitedly into the car. We drove about an hour to the concert.

Janet really enjoyed the concert and she was somewhat flirty on the way home. There was a gleam in her eyes.

"Stephanie lost her virginity last weekend," Janet said with a little grin.

"Stephanie?"

"You remember. My roommate. You met her."

"Oh yeah," I said. I wasn't particularly interested in her roommate's sex life, but curious as to why she brought it up.

"She can't stop talking about it," Janet said. "She goes on and on about how great it was."

"OK," I said. "And you?"

"I listen," Janet replied with a grin.

When I dropped her off, she kissed me hard. I pulled her to me and we rubbed closely together. My hand was on her butt.

"Come upstairs," she said. I looked at her quizzically. She had a big smile.

"Janet," I said, "Are you sure about this?"

"Uh huh," she said. "Meet me at the back door."

"OK."

I waited at the back door for what seemed like a long time. It was really a few minutes, but it seemed longer.

The door opened. "Quiet," Janet whispered. She had changed into a nighty. She took my hand and led me quietly up the stairs. We arrived at her room. She had a big grin as she unlocked the door.

As we entered the room, Janet kissed me passionately. I put my hand on her butt. She rubbed fervently against me. She unzipped my pants. I kissed her neck. She shivered slightly.

Janet lowered one strap on her nighty. She unbuckled my belt. I stepped out of my pants.

Janet kissed me aggressively. She unbuttoned my shirt. I gently lowered the other strap on her nightgown.

"Is that in the way?" Janet said. She took it off. Now she wore nothing but panties. I took my shirt off.

Janet sat on my lap. Her pretty tits were practically in my face. I began to suck her nipples. She closed her eyes and threw her head back.

"Oh, God," Janet sighed. She stretched out on the bed. I lay on top of her. We kissed, hard and long. Janet opened her mouth. She sighed softly. I kissed her tits again, making sure to suck the nipples hard. She moaned.

"Oooo."

I kissed Janet down her shapely body. Her intense eyes gleamed. Eagerly she took off her panties. She pushed my shorts off. I rubbed my hard cock against Janet's pussy.

Janet smiled as she opened her pussy. With a kiss, I slid my dick into her. She was tight, but very wet.

"Oh!" Janet exclaimed with a start as I entered. She closed her pretty eyes as I pushed into her over and over. At first, my pace was slow and gentle, but I gained speed as I continued to thrust.

Janet was beginning to sweat. I kissed her as I rammed my organ harder into her. She wrapped her arms around me as my cock plunged deep inside her. She let out a soft moan of satisfaction.

"Oh, God," Janet said.

"You sound like you're enjoying yourself," I said.

"Uh huh," she replied. "Just keep it up!" She kissed me hard. "Stephanie was right."

I smiled. "I'm glad you're enjoying it."

"I sure am!" She was breathing hard.

"Oh! Oh!" Janet said. "Oh, my God!" She was quivering. Her legs were shaking. "So good!" She shivered with pleasure. "Oh, YES!"

Janet tightened up. My stiff cock continued to plunge deep into her. I thrust hard. My dick began to jerk, deep inside Janet.

"Oh, God!" Janet cried. My cock was pulsating hard and fast, spitting juice into Janet. She kissed me as it finished.

I climbed off Janet. She rolled over on her side and kissed me. "My God, that was good!" she said. "Thank you." She kissed me again. "Was it good for you?"

"Yes," I said. "Really good!"

Janet curled up against me. "I'm glad." She closed her eyes again, kissed me softly, and fell asleep happily in my arms.