It’s Inevitable

Story Info
The first handjob I gave turned into a blowjob.
3.5k words
4.49
18.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband has constantly begged for me to tell him about the sex I had before we met. It's not uncomfortable or weird, I just don't remember the details as intensely as he does his past encounters. He always wants to hear about me giving a handjob or giving a guy a blowjob, how big were they, all the stuff that I never found to be something to commit to my memory.

I told him "Well, they always started as a hand job but usually ended up becoming a blow job.. it's kind of inevitable."

I remember everyone I had sex with. There's not that many, really. I was a late bloomer. The first boyfriend that I fooled around with was 19, I was 18 and we met at community college in the fall after I graduated from high school. This one I remember clearly.

After a few weeks of classes and keeping my head down and working hard, I started to lighten up a bit and tried to be more social. There were lots of good looking guys on campus but lots of gorgeous girls too. Like I said, I was a late bloomer and I was just starting to come out of my shell. I had shoulder length hair that was braided in places and those areas were bleached blonde. I'm mixed, so my hair is a thick mane, heavy and curly. I'd had a job during the summer and for my eighteenth birthday, I got a tongue piercing and lived to play with it and show it off. Being a bit naive, it hadn't really dawned on me what most girls were getting them for. So when I would push the bead out between my lips and move it around while working in class, every guy in the room was of the mindset that I was advertising some skill that I hadn't even considered yet. Well, maybe a little but again, I was shy and a little behind on all of that.

There were a couple of guys that were kinda lewd about it and it made me really self conscious about it and I started to rethink my jewelry. One guy though, let's call him Tony for the sake of keeping things anonymous, complimented me on occasion and was polite and friendly. This was a welcome change from the usual suspects. We walked together to classes we shared and even met out in the courtyard to smoke cigarettes between a few. After a couple of weeks of this, he got up the nerve to ask me out and I blurted out a yes that probably sounded desperate. He was about 5'10" and was in great shape. Bright eyes and a great smile with a gentle way about himself, although he was a little cocky.

We decided to go out on the coming weekend and he would pick me up from my house. I had younger siblings and really didn't want everyone in the house to embarrass me when he arrived, so I told him "Be on time and I'll meet you at the end of our driveway."

Friday came and I spent the whole afternoon figuring out what to wear. Something to make me stand out but not look trashy. Jeans and a knit blouse with sandals wasn't too frumpy but didn't look like I was headed to a night club either. When he got there he told me I looked great and that he was really happy that I had said yes to a date with him. This made me flush a little and my heart race a bit too.

He opened the car door for me and went around to the drivers side and jumped in and off we went. We'd decided on dinner and a movie as our evening entertainment and both went well. I ate light so I didn't look like a pig

and we split a drink and some popcorn at the movie. There was a scene in the movie that gave me a good jump scare and I grabbed his hand when it happened but didn't let go after. He leaned in after the last scene and kissed me. I hadn't kissed a lot of guys yet and I felt awkward, but it felt good. I know my nipples stood up but the top I was wearing and the dark helped to hide them. He went from my lips to the side of my neck and this drive me crazy. I'd never been kissed like this before and it warmed me up immediately. As the credits rolled and people started filing out, we hopped up and followed. When we got out to his car, he opened the door and asked where I'd like to go. I had no idea where we could continue our heavy kissing but I wanted more and said "Someplace quiet and private?" He said "I know just the place!"

We pulled into my neighborhood and I was confused. We drove right past my parents house and around a couple of corners to the big park in the middle of the subdivision. It was after dark but before park curfew, so we got out and walked around for a little while, holding hands and giggling together about the movie we'd been to. When we came back around the path to his car, I just assumed he was going to take me home, so I was a little surprised after we got in and he leaned into me and kissed my neck. I responded with running my hand up his chest and pulling him closer to me. I know he could feel my nipples poking him in the chest. He leaned forward again and kissed my neck under my chin and then started working his way down to the neckline of my sweater. His hands found their way to my sides and he had one under each of my breasts, on my ribs. We kept kissing, me holding his head in my hands and our tongues intertwined.

I'd never been in this situation before but was loving everything about it. My whole body was warm. I was tingling all over and I was feeling myself getting wet. I had masturbated before, of course, and was well on my way to having to do it later if something didn't happen here. I told him I wanted to take my sweater off and he gulped an "Ok. Can I help?" And we both cracked up. I pulled my top over my head and let him look at me for a second before I said "Do you want to see them?" And realized how corny it sounded on the way out of my mouth. He managed another yes so I leaned forward and unsnapped the closure of my bra.

I'm a 38 HH. Yep. I have big boobs and I've always been proud of them but suddenly got nervous about someone else seeing them in all their glory. Before I could think about it though, he reached over and cupped one in his hands and exclaimed "Oh my god, they're huge!" This made me kind of self conscious about them and how I looked sitting there with no top on, boobs hanging free, nipples erect and almost panting because I was so excited. I put my hand on either side of them and pushed them together making them stand up even more and he took this as an invitation. He leaned over and took a nipple in his mouth and I gasped and grabbed the back of his head. I'd fantasized about having a guy suck and kiss on my breasts many time and it was even better than I could have thought. I pulled his head up in front of me and pushed my tongue into his mouth and he's sucked lightly on it, making me moan and wiggle a little in the seat, trying to get the seam of my jeans to stop rubbing me. I reached down and gave my jeans a little tug to adjust them and realized I was sopping wet. I could even smell my juices. I looked up at him again and realized he could too. He put a hand on my leg and I moved them apart just a little. He looked at my eyes like he was asking and I said "You can rub it through my pants." and he wasted no time. I felt his first finger touch me right below my clitoris and I bucked my hips a little bit to put it under his hand. He began rubbing in little circles and said "You're so wet I can feel it." This made me push harder against his hand and he kept rubbing me, pushing me closer to the edge than I'd ever been with another person other than in my head.

I wanted to get off so bad. I reached down beside me and let the seatback go down. I turned a little in the seat and said "Will you finger me?" I popped the button on my jeans and as he slid his hand down my pants towards my dripping wet crotch, I reached over and rubbed the bulge I had just noticed in his. I grabbed a handful and squeezed and he moaned and pushed his hips up a little. He did this a few times before he started concentrating on the burning hot patch between my legs. As his finger tips reached my vulva, I raised up just a little and pushed my jeans down past my butt so I could give his hand more room. I wanted to feel his fingers inside me so bad I was aching. He slipped his middle finger in and his palm was pressing against my clit and I let out a moan and pushed myself into his hand. He took one of my breasts into his other hand and sucked nipple lightly and began pushing his finger in and out of me, his palm making contact with my clit on every stroke. I'd wiggled my jeans down past my knees and spread my legs as wide as I could. I told him "Use another finger in me."

All this time I'd been trying to rub on this gigantic bulge in his pants but was having trouble getting everything to work in time together. He pushed his middle and ring finger into me and started moving them in our out much faster now. This was all I could handle and I squealed "Oh shit!" as I came all over his hand, my panties and the seat. He kept pumping his fingers in and out of me while wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. I was shaking and stuttering "Oh god, oh my god!" while he gently fucking me with his fingers. I pulled his hand away because I felt like I was going to pee and said "Thank you! Oh my god, that was awesome! I've never done that before!" He stopped everything and said "What do you mean?"

I told home I'd never done anything like this before and had never been with a guy. He was surprised. He said he'd assumed I had a little experience at least, because I had a tongue piercing. I laughed when he said this and told him I'd only realized what they were for, after I'd gotten it done. "I've kissed a guy before but nothing like what we were doing. I've never used my piercing like that, hell, I've never even seen one before." He asked again "What? You be never seen a guys, uh, uhh..." "Dick!" I said giggling. "No. Never. Just me baby brothers when he was in diapers" and I realized how weird that sounded as I said it.

He shifted in his seat and looked like he was going to say something when I blurted out "Can I see it!" He dropped his seatback down a ways and unbuttoned his jeans. I reached over and rubbed him through his pants again and fiddled within his zipper and finally got it down. He raised his hips up a little and pulled his pants and briefs down together. His dick popped up and pointed straight towards me. It was glistening and looked wet. Then I realized that it was kind of big. Like really big. I'd talked with girlfriends about how big a guy was normally and even though I'd never seen one up close, I knew he was above average. Well above. I just stared at it. It was pulsing with his heartbeat and bobbing around a bit. There was a droplet of clear liquid in the tip that was running down the bottom and over his balls. He said "You can touch it if you want to." So I reached over and wrapped my hand around it while sliding closer on the bench seat of his car. It was warm, almost hot in my hand. Heavy and hard but still soft in a way. I gave it a little squeeze and got a nice reaction from him. I wrapped my other hand around him and with both hands touching, there were still three or four inches sticking out of my grip.

I said "It seems... big." and he giggled a little and said he's been told that. I could just barely get my hand all the way around it. He squeezed his stomach muscles a little and it jumped in my hands. This made me gasp. I liked this. It felt good. He told me to keep my hands like they were and stroke it up and down, slowly." I did as he said and was greeted with another huge drop of clear, slick liquid from the tip. "Is that sperm?" I asked, being completely clueless about the male penis. "No, that's precum. It's slick and slippery. I've been told it's a little sweet too." I saw myself in my minds eye, opening my mouth to taste and stopped and said "I'm not putting it in my mouth!" He said "Please" in an almost begging tone and squeezed his abs again making it pulse in my grip.

I started stroking it and said "I'll do this! Does it feel good? Do you like my hands on your dick?" and we both chuckled at how silly I sounded. He said "Let me help you out. "

He guided one hand down to his balls and told me to keep stroking his dick with the other. I just held his balls in my hand, I didn't really know what else to do. I was afraid I'd hurt them if I squeezed them. I stroked his shaft up and down and each time I got near the top, he would push his hips up just a little. He told me to squeeze it tighter and go faster. I did and realized it was getting really wet from all the precum drooling out of the tip. I was laying over his legs, my knees in the floorboard and my face was about six inches from his dick. A street lamp over us suddenly kicked on and we both jumped.

I looked back at him in my hands and for the first time I could really see it. It looked angry! There were big veins on the shaft and the head was bright red. The whole thing was hard as a rock and pulsating. Looking back now I know that he had a huge dick. Every bit of ten inches long and probably two inches thick. I didn't realize until much later that I had scored "big" on my first try and that most guys were nowhere near as well endowed as Tony.

I started stroking it again and he started breathing differently. Deeper and slower. His leg muscles tightened and he put his head back on the seat and let out a huge breath and said "I'm about to cum!" He pulled his head back up and I looked at his face. He was in ecstasy. I was so turned on feeling his hardness in my hand, seeing that I was making him feel so good. "Squeeze it harder and do it faster, please" he said, so I tightened my grip and sped up my rhythm. This made his whole body stiffen and I decided that I wasn't ready for this to be over, so I stopped.

He yelped a little and said "Why did you stop?! I was almost there!" I told him I was enjoying seeing him squirm and wanted it to last longer.

What happened next still makes me wet when I think about it. He took his cock in his hand and began stroking it and said "You like this big dick, huh? You want to taste it, don't you?" and I could barely hear myself when I whispered "Yes."

I opened my mouth and and he pushed the head onto my tongue and I could taste his precum. It wasn't sweet either. Kind of salty but it tasted good and I wanted more. I closed my mouth around his cock head and sucked lightly and he began slowly stroking its entire length, from the bases all the way to the tip where his hand would bump my lips a little. I ran my tongue around the head a few times and then pulled back so I could see it again. He put a hand behind my head and pulled my face back towards it. I tilted my head to the side and kissed the bottom of his shaft. Opened my mouth and sucked on the bottom as I moved my head up and down. When I got near the tip, I stuck out my tongue and made little circles just under the head and it drove him wild. I grabbed his cock and started squeezing and stroking it again. This time I opened my mouth and sucked a good three inches in while I continued jerking his cock. I kept this up, changing it up when I would feel him grow in my mouth and his breath would quicken. I grabbed his balls with my other hand and was surprised to feel how tight the skin was. Earlier, it had been loose and they were hanging low. Now they were drawn up and tight. Still more than a handful, just like his cock.

I knew when he was going to cum before he said anything because his shaft got rigid again and the head swelled up in my mouth. It got bigger everywhere. He put his hand back on my head and tried to push my face further down on his cock and I resisted and pulled it out of my mouth just as he came. I'd stopped stroking him at the same time and he groaned loud and said"Oh my god! Fuck yes!" as he grabbed his cock and jerked it as the first hot splash of his cum hit my face. My mouth was still open and it just seemed the natural thing to do in my head, so I wrapped my lips back around the head as he continued to spasm and jerk off into my mouth. Another spurt hit my tongue and then another. Each time, his cock head grew and pounded towards the back of my mouth. Another and another jolt of his hot cum flooded my mouth. There was so much it started flowing out around the head and running down my chin and his shaft, pooling at the base of his cock. He was writhing in his seat, head back, panting like he'd just run a mile, still jerking his cock as another powerful burst hit my open mouth I had taken off the head. I didn't mind the taste and although the texture was a bit thick, I closed my lips and swallowed. He lost his shit then. "Oh fuck yes! That's so Fucking hot!" and his reaction made me wet all over again. I felt kind of slutty and very powerful at the same time. I opened my mouth again and sucked on the head of his still raging hard cock and a little more cum came out onto my tongue. "Mmm. That's good. Did you like that? Did I do good?" I kept sucking and squeezing the shaft and tried to see how far I could go down on it. Not that far. The head was getting smaller and felt spongy again so I squeezed really firm from the base to the top and was given one more pearly drop of his cum. I looked into his wide open eyes and licked it from the top, swallowed and said "We have to do this again soon."

That turned out to not be a problem for either of us. We dated for almost two years and during that time he became quite fond of my developing oral abilities. He was my first to have sex with too, but that's another story for another day.

When I told my husband about this he was hard as stone and came so fast. I enjoyed watching his face as I stroked and kissed his cock, listened to his breath charms and felt his body and cock tense up while I finished him off with my mouth.

Like I said, "It's inevitable!"