Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was eventually released I was breathless. There were a several people staring at us, one or two of them giving disapproving looks. I saw the girl that served us grinning broadly from the kitchen door and I couldn't resist giving her a little wave as we walked hand in hand towards the door.

We drove for quite a while heading towards Truro. Despite me asking repeatedly where we were going Mandy wouldn't tell me. She just kept telling me to wait and see. While she was driving I sent a text to John asking him to open up for me in the morning and received a reply telling me he would and to have fun.

When we pulled into the car park of a warehouse I was puzzled. There were lots of other cars here which seemed odd for a warehouse at night. Mandy led me down an alley at the side of the building.

Halfway down the alley there was a pair of large smoked glass doors with the word "Silks" in a flowing pink script on them.

We went in to a small reception area where Mandy signed me in as a guest. When she had finished we walked through into the club.

The room was quite dark with most of the lighting focused onto a stage in the centre of the far wall. As Mandy led me by my hand towards a long bar I listened to the group of girls playing on the stage. I have to say they were not impressive, standard blues tunes bashed out with little enthusiasm was my first impression.

Shortly we were ensconced in a small booth near the dance floor. I had a glass of white wine in front of me and I was pleased to see that Mandy had a coke as she was driving.

By then my eyes had adjusted to the lighting and I could look around. The room was large with a long bar running half the length of one wall and a stage filling half of the wall opposite it. The rest of the wall space was taken up by small booths like the one we were in. The middle of the room held a large dance floor in front of the stage and scattered tables around it. Most of the tables were empty and there were only a few couples dancing. Before we had entered I got the impression this wasn't going to be an ordinary club so I wasn't at all surprised to find it was a lesbian club. The only thing that surprised me was how comfortable I was with it.

I guess I had sort of expected Mandy to take me to some place filled with rather butch women wearing masculine clothes, you know the stereotype so I don't really need to describe what I expected to find. In reality although I did see a couple of very butch women, almost all were just women, the sort of people you see day in, day out. The only thing that was different was that these women were dancing together, some of them were holding each other very closely.

"Well Janet, would you like to dance with me?" Mandy asked with a trace of nerves evident in her voice.

"I think that's what we came here for, isn't it?" I couldn't help a shiver of excitement run through me as Mandy stood and held out her hand.

Taking the offered hand I followed Mandy out onto the dance floor. Mandy put her hands on my waist and we danced awkwardly for a moment. I knew she wanted to dance closer but was afraid of scaring me off. Taking the initiative I moved in a little and wrapped one arm around her waist and the other around her shoulders. Mandy grinned at me and adjusted her arms to pull me in even closer. She was wearing heels with her dress and as I was wearing flats we were about the same height. We kissed for a while before I rested my head against her shoulder, Mandy rested her head against mine and we swayed to the music.

I couldn't get over how good it felt, years of being treated as a sex machine by guys and then so many many lonely years with no one. I was amazed at how my life had changed so quickly. I had never even thought about women in a sexual way and yet here I was dancing with this delicious creature as her tiny hard nipples were pressing into my generous breasts and I was loving every second of it.

Now I wanted more, I wasn't quite sure how to go about getting it, or even what it was I wanted. Mandy seemed afraid to lead the way so I was going to have too.

I raised my head and kissed her again. This time after we kissed for a while I let the tip of my tongue escape and lightly trace the outline of her lips. Mandy's lips parted and allowed me entrance, her mouth was sweet and softly inviting as I explored her teeth before engaging her tongue in an erotic dance.

When we parted we were both breathless, we stood still on the dance floor as couples moved around us. My eyes were locked on Mandy's as we held each other tightly.

"Oh baby, you don't know how long I've wanted to do that." Mandy said at last.

"Yes I do, you told me earlier. Um can we do it again." I chuckled at her expression.

"Well since you asked so nicely." Mandy said and covered my lips with hers.

We got back to our drinks almost an hour later. We were sitting side by side in the booth when a pair of arms snaked over Mandy's shoulder and grabbed her tits. I sat there stunned as a black haired head leant over and kissed her.

"Kim, you are so bad girl!" Mandy said grinning at a tall slender woman who moved into the booth and sat opposite us.

The woman grinned back at Mandy.

"Sorry babe, I saw you coming off the floor and couldn't resist. So tell me who is your sexy friend." the look she gave me was one of pure lust. I shook slightly and I could feel a strange heat from my pussy as her gaze travelled up my body then returned to where my corset thrust my large breasts up and out.

"No problem. Kim this is Janet, and Janet this is Kim. You need to be careful around Kim, she's a nympho with the most agile tongue in the world." Mandy laughed at Kim's mock offended expression.

I felt my cheeks get hot as I thought about Mandy's body and Kim's tongue. I think I was jealous, I don't think I've ever felt jealous in this way before. I was lost in my own thoughts for a moment and almost missed Kim's reply.

"Janet! you mean THE Janet! Fucking hell girl you finally got the nerve to tell her did you!" she gasped.

"Kim!" Mandy blushed and slapped her friend gently.

"Wow! Now I can see why you've been going nuts for this babe." Kim laughed at our discomfort.

"Uh, I don't usually look, I mean dress like this." I stammered embarrassed by this girl's frank admiration.

"Don't matter honey. You would look sexy in an old potato sack." she purred.

"Keep your claws off Kitty Kim." Mandy joked while I just sat there trying to adjust to the idea of being lusted after by two women.

We sat and chatted with Kim for about half an hour. Kim managed to brush the side of my breast a few times and twice she laid her hand on my thigh under the table for a moment before moving again.

Kim eventually wandered off to the bar and Mandy and I returned to the dance floor.

Once again it felt so good to hold her tightly to me as we danced and kissed. The music could have been better but the warm arms wrapped around me felt perfect.

I was startled when the music stopped and with a loud buzz all the roof lights came up. I stood there still in Mandy's arms as people began gathering their coats and heading for the door. Kissing her one last time I pulled away and took her hand in mine.

"Well where are we going now?" I asked her.

"I guess I had better take you home." Mandy sighed resigned to the end of the evening.

Chapter 4

A couple of minutes later we were pulling out of the car park and heading home. I sat and watched Mandy as she drove, it seemed so strange that my feelings for her had changed so much so quickly. I realised as she drove that I didn't want to sleep alone again tonight. The thought was kind of scary, I knew that Mandy would never hurt me or try to force me to do anything I didn't feel comfortable with but still the fact remained that I had never slept with anyone before. But my past had ruled me for too long, I wasn't going to give up this chance.

Mandy parked her car outside of my house and sat looking at me. I leant over to her and kissed her, my tongue questing into her willing mouth.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked her when I had caught my breath.

"Oh Jesus I want to. But I shouldn't. I ought to give you some time, but its so hard." Mandy had a resigned expression on her face.

"Let me put it this way." I said and kissed her again. This time my mouth was demanding, I caught her tongue between my lips and sucked it into my waiting mouth. My hand reached up and began stroking Mandy's breast. Her groan as my fingers found her hard little nipples vibrated through my mouth. Somehow I just knew I had won this round.

"Now, are you coming in?"

Mandy grinned, her eyes twinkled in the dim light. "You don't give a girl much choice do you?"

By the time I had got my door open Mandy was around at my side of the car and offering her hand to me. I stepped out of the car and into her arms again. We shared another passionate kiss on the pavement outside of the house. I felt Mandy's hand run down to my arse and caressed my ass cheek. When we parted I noticed the curtains in one of the bedrooms of the house next door twitch. I burst out laughing as I thought about the shock my rather nosey neighbour must have just got. Mandy was looking at me oddly.

"That's not the usual reaction I get." she sounded puzzled and a little hurt.

"I'm so sorry love." I managed to say as I was trying to get my laughter under control. "It's just Mrs Parks next door was watching us kissing, I expect it will be all round the town by tomorrow morning." I was still chuckling but Mandy looked stricken.

"Oh god Janet I'm so sorry. I didn't think about what your neighbours would think. Sorry." she looked about to burst into tears. I pulled her close and kissed her again turning her slightly so that Mrs Parks would get a good view of my hand caressing Mandy's breast before sliding down between her legs. Mandy's dress was so tight I couldn't actually do a lot but I could feel the heat radiating of off her pussy as I pressed my hand firmly onto her mons and rubbed slightly. It was obviously effective as Mandy bit my lower lip slightly and moaned as her legs seemed to relax under her. With one hand I held her up while I rolled my hand over her covered pussy as firmly as I could. Mandy started panting into my ear as she kissed my neck frantically.

"Oh godddd, I'm cuuumingg" She shrieked loudly I could feel her wetness through the thin material of her dress. If the neighbours were unsure of what was happening before they certainly knew now. I saw two or three lights go on and several curtains move as Mandy clung to me.

When she caught her breath she kissed me hard, her mouth was devouring me as I willingly opened myself to her.

"Oh god you are wicked." She gasped eventually.

I grinned at her. "I don't think it's much of a secret now that I've got a beautiful lesbian lover, do you?"

"I think we may just have given them a hint. I didn't know you were a bit of an exhibitionist"

"Neither did I, it just felt right and I decided I really didn't care if the neighbours approve or not." I kissed her lightly. "Do you think it's time we took this up to my bedroom?"

"Ohh yess please. I am just dying to taste you." Mandy breathed in my ear as I led her on shaking legs to my door.

I turned to Mandy as we stepped into my bedroom, she looked stunning and I could feel my pussy oozing it's juices down my legs.

"I think I may have ruined your dress." I whispered indicating the stain around her pussy. "I think we had better get that off before it gets any worse." I moved towards her and kissed her hard as my hands pulled down the zip at the back of her dress.

As we parted I pulled the dress off of her shoulders and let it drop to pool at her feet. I gasped as I saw her naked body, who could have guessed a woman could look so beautiful. I took in her worried smile, the graceful neck that just begged to be kissed, her slim shoulders and down to her wonderful breasts. Unlike my sagging great things Mandy's breasts were small mounds that sat firmly without any trace of sag. Each tipped with a hard nipple of a surprisingly rich dark brown, on Mandy's pale skin they stood out starkly and I couldn't resist bending forward to taste one of those dark treats.

Mandy gasped as I sucked softly on her nipple one of my arms snaked around her to pull her firmly into me, the other came up to toy with her unoccupied breast. I spent a small lifetime exploring each breast as Mandy ran her fingers through my hair and murmured my name amid gasps and encouragement. Eventually I became impatient to see and taste more of this woman and dropped to my knees before her.

She was still wearing a pair of lacy black panties and I could see her excitement staining the front of the wispy garment. I buried my nose into the wet material and inhaled her fragrance. I've never smelt anything in my life that excited me more than the scent of Mandy's sex at that moment. I hooked my fingers into the sides of her panties and drew them down her legs, giggling slightly as the material was stuck to her with her own juices and resisted the downward tug slightly.

I felt Mandy's hands on my shoulders as she tried to pull me up.

"Janet, oh god Janet, please it's supposed to me doing this to you, showing you how much I love you." She gasped as I resisted her pull and sank my face back into her soft brown curls.

Her smell drove me to a place I had never been and now I was dying to taste her. I sat back on my heels and gently teased her lips open with my fingers, she was so beautiful inside, her pink glistening with her arousal. As I ran my tongue up the length of her to taste her sweetness Mandy gave up trying to encourage me to stop and grabbing the back of my head ground my face into her sex as her body shuddered above me. Warm juice filled my mouth as Mandy cried out my name.

Her body slumped down on to the bed and I followed her my mouth never straying from her pussy. I feasted on Mandy through two more orgasms before she weakly tried to push my face from her crotch.

Slithering up the bed beside her I kissed her hard my cum smeared lips grinding hard against hers.

"Oh baby, that was so good." she panted as we parted. "When I can breath again it's your turn." She promised.

It was late and we drifted off to sleep in each others arms. According to my bedside clock it was about an hour and a half later that I woke up. I raised myself up on one elbow and looked down at Mandy. I had loved her in a motherly way for several years but now my love for this woman had evolved so quickly. I couldn't resist running my hands along her trim sides, exploring her, loving her. Mandy sighed in her sleep as my fingers found her beautiful breasts.

"Mmm, that's nice." Mandy murmured then pulled herself up to face me. We kissed tenderly for a few minutes before she gently pushed me down onto my back. Her hands went to my breasts massaging them through the top of my corset, my nipples hardened under her touch but I wanted to feel her hands directly on me.

"T ... the top unsn ... unsnaps." I gasped as her hands worked magic on my sensitive tits.

With a little fumbling around Mandy managed to unsnap the bra part of my corset leaving an under bust corset and allowing my large breasts to spill free of their confinement. Mandy's caress was heaven as her hands roamed all over my breasts teasing my nipples and driving my arousal levels through the roof.

Mandy left my breasts and moved down across my covered belly to the waistband of my skirt. As I raised my hips Mandy pulled down my skirt and thong in one movement leaving my pussy bare to her gaze. I watched as her pretty face slid between my thighs and oh god as her tongue traced the outside edges of my lips I almost lost it. I was moaning and writhing on the bed as her talented tongue brought me close to the edge.

When two of her fingers thrust deep into me I shrieked and came hard. My first orgasm for years hit me like a tidal wave of sensations, as the strength of my release washed over me I blacked out for a moment. I came to a few moments later to find Mandy still lapping softly at my sex. I murmured her name softly expecting her to stop and come up to kiss me, instead Mandy moved up and started licking and then sucking my hard clit into her hot mouth.

Oh god those sensations were back again, stronger than the first time I could feel the pressure building in my body as every nerve seemed to flow directly to my clit.

"Oh Christ Mandy don't stop. Oh shiiiit, Fuck meeeee." I screamed out as she slipped her fingers back into me. It only took a few strokes before I was screaming again as I passed out for a second time.

This time when I came to my lover was holding me tightly.

"Oh Janet I love you so much." she whispered as she covered my face and neck with kisses sticky with my own juice.

"I love you too baby." I managed at last when I had caught my breath.

The next thing I can remember is Mandy shaking me gently to wake me.

"Morning love." She said. "I've made you some tea."

I pulled Mandy down and kissed her softly.

"Good morning, how long have you been up?" I murmured fighting away the sleep that was trying to reclaim me.

"Mmm, only about half an hour love. I had a quick shower then made us some tea."

I pulled myself up into a sitting position and groaned heavily, everywhere ached and I was so tired, yet at the same time I seemed to be bubbling over with joy.

"Are you ok?" Mandy looked concerned as she slipped into bed beside of me and pulled a tray onto her lap.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just not used to late nights, and dancing, and making love to the most beautiful person I have ever met." I said and kissed her cheek. "Thank you for last night, I love you honey."

Mandy's grin grew even bigger.

"I love you too Janet. Don't worry about the aches though, by the end of the month you will be so used to making love to me all night you will think nothing of it." She teased me, well I think she was teasing me.

"I think your going to kill me off!" I couldn't help giggling like a schoolgirl at the prospect.

"Well we would have been able to start practising this morning. But unfortunately we slept in and missed the morning. I've got to dash home and change for work. Can I see you when I finish." she sounded almost pleading.

"Mmm, I'd like that love, what time do you finish?"

"About ten usually. I don't know why we stay open that late, we don't normally get many customers after eight."

"Well if you've got to go home why don't you pack a bag for tonight then you won't have to rush in the morning."

Mandy almost yelped with happiness as she tried to hug me and almost spilt tea all over the bed.

Ten minutes later she gave me a quick kiss goodbye and left for work. I sat there for a few minutes reliving the events of last night. It had been the most incredible night I have ever experienced and I couldn't force the grin from my face.

Chapter 5

About two in the afternoon I finally made it into my shop. John looked up at my grinning face as I opened the door.

"Morning mum. You look like the cat that got the canary." He teased me. "It must have been one hell of a fight though we could hear the screaming for hours."

"John!" I gasped colour flooding my face. "Oh god"

"Relax mum." John hugged me tightly. "I'm glad you've sorted things out with Mandy."

"I am too honey, but I am sorry if we got a bit carried away."

John stayed with me in the shop for the rest of the afternoon and walked me home afterwards.

I cooked a simple tea for us and Greg, it was a nice family meal and I got chance to get to know Greg a little which helped me adjust to their relationship.

Around half past eight I went and had a shower and put on my sexiest night dress ready for my love. When she came through the door I had a bath run for her and carefully and gently washed my lover before taking her to bed. Despite Mandy's promise to me this morning we didn't make love, it was enough to sleep in each others arms.