Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the coffee made before the kids came down. John looked a little bashful, but Cathy had a broad grin on her face. In hindsight I think that this was what the little minx had planned from the start of this little project.

I poured them mugs of coffee and taking them over to the table kissed both of them thoroughly.

We sat and talked over coffee. It was a frank discussion and surprisingly we all agreed, we had enjoyed last night and although we were basically true to our partners we would all like to do it again. So we arranged that if Mandy didn't catch this month then next month we would do away with the plastic toy. It was at that point that the penny dropped for me.

"Oh my god!" I gasped as I realised something.

"What's up mum?" John asked concerned.

"Um, I don't know how to put this. We are a lesbian couple, I haven't had sex with a man for at least fifteen years. I've not needed to be on the pill for years."

John's face paled as he looked at me, I felt like crying, how could I have screwed up like that.

"Oh no!" Cathy said quietly.

We tried to discuss the problem as best we could but there was nothing we could do for the time being. I know we could have made a quick trip to the doctors for the "morning after" pill but I could never do that.

We got together again a month later as Mandy hadn't got pregnant. I didn't have to worry about going on the pill as I did get pregnant, amazing isn't it fucked twice without protection and pregnant both times.

We discussed our options, but none of us were willing to contemplate an abortion. All we could do was hope for a healthy baby.

Now let's get this right. Mandy Janet Harris was born on the 10th of October, her mother Cathy had a hard time but both mother and baby did fine afterwards.

Rose Cathy Harris was born on the 11 January, I breezed through my second pregnancy.

Mandy lost our first baby at four months and we both cried for weeks, but although we thought we were going to lose the second several times Mandy was ably to carry Eloise Harris to term and she was born on the 14 June the following year.

Our babies are hard work, but they are such a joy that it more than makes up for everything. John and Cathy still visit about once a month and lets just say their bed doesn't get used much.

All three of us have come off the pill again this month, our oldest is three and the youngest two so we all think it's time to have another. We all had girls last time and we are all hoping that at least one of us can produce a little boy this time around.