All Comments on 'Janet and Jake'

by JulietGolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. You gave away Jake, as the friend who got lucky with Janet, too early. You could have built more around the one of the two who constantly ogled Janet. Giving him a name, leaving hints that he may have got lucky with Janet years later, building tention at the reader. Like Janet's heart racing faster when she realized that he finds her desirable.

Loved it in spite of the above.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A little too quick from 0-60 in the beginning, the ending would have been better if you left it open, instead of just taping on a 'married somebody else' a year later. Either he had been with the other girl all along, or met her and married her in a very short period of time. Doesn't really make sense.

BroadusBroadusabout 2 years ago

Sensual sexuality!

tomar82403tomar82403about 2 years ago
Wow - way too fast!

Ending sucked! Need to work on the storyline (length).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story, but it came to an abrupt ending. You could have explored their relationship through a few more chapters, perhaps told of their sexual lovemaking over the next months before Jake drifted away. The very mature and muscular Jake appears to have grown and developed considerably from what Janet remembers from his school days. Perhaps when he strips his shirt away, she can be blown away not only by his muscular tan chest but also by the sexy man chest hair that grows there. Good story for reading!

MtRseMan99MtRseMan9917 days ago

Nice story only wish there was the risk of her getting pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulietGolf@JulietGolf
I write for my pleasure but it makes me happy when others enjoy what I write. I have a busy life and only write when the mood takes me and what I write depends on that mood.