Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum, can I just check something with you?"

"Of course Darling."

"Well, way back when you gave Ryan and I your Birds 'n' Bees talk you started by saying that you were happy with the way our relationship was building. In two months time Ryan will be old enough to have legal sex, less than a month later I'll also be old enough. You still happy that we have sex? Particularly as Ryan has a different surname and, as you said at the time, nobody knows we have the same Father, are Brother and Sister."

Mum didn't bat an eyelid but thought for a few moments. I awaited her answer with bated breath.

"When you say 'we', who do you mean, exactly?"

"Well, y'know, me 'n' Ryan."

"Oh, not you 'n' me then? My surname's different as well y'know?" Mum chuckled.

I looked at her in astonishment. I fantasised about Mum while stroking my cock. Was she suggesting that she might want to have sex with me? I hoped so but at the same time worried about Chrissie. Chrissie just seemed to grin as if she expected her reply.

"Well," said Mum, "if your validation for having sex with Ryan is that nobody knows that you are related, then my claim would be cast iron, I'm not his mother and that can be proved. And I haven't enjoyed a young man that has just become an adult since... since I had just become an adult myself."

"Is that a 'yes' then?" suggested Chrissie eagerly.

I looked at my Sister in amazement, probably with my mouth wide open.

"Oh, c'mon Bro! You're not telling me you've not noticed that Mum looks at you in exactly the same way as I do? You've not noticed how we both dress sexily for you? How we both hug and kiss you? Motherly love manifesting itself exactly as the Sisterly lust you get from me? What do you think, Ryan? Fancy having sex with your not Mum and not Sister? When you and I are old enough of course."

I looked at both of them slowly, my cock had already given me the answer I wanted. And I swear there was as much enthusiasm for a positive answer in Mum's eyes as in those of Chrissie's.

"Two of the most beautiful girls I know and one being the sexiest Sister in the world and the other being the sexiest Mum in the world and you need to ask?" I teased, "when do I start?"

"You know that, on the day you become of age and not a minute before. And Chrissie, don't get any ideas about starting before hand."

"I won't but what's Ryan going to do for the three and a bit weeks he's waiting for me?" My Sister asked saucily.

"I'll think of something, after all Ryan's got to learn to look after you properly," Mum grinned happily.

### ### ###

12