Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You comfortable in this position?"

"Perfectly. This is the de facto position in future, okay? I feel totally wanted and wanton and..."

"and...?"

"vulnerable? I feel as if you can do anything you wish with me in this position. Your sex slave, to use as you see fit."

"You want to be my sex slave?"

It was intended to sound astonished but I'm not sure it didn't come out as hopeful.

There was a sort of fire in her eyes as they locked with mine.

"Yes, would you mind? Try it? See how it goes?"

I buried my head back in her cunt and didn't stop until she exploded again. That was the best one, by a very long way!

I let her rest, stood up and wandered around to the front of the settee for a different view of her beautiful, naked body as she lay wantonly with her head on the pouffe and her wide parted legs high above the back of the settee.

Mum opened her eyes and looked straight up at me. She reached for my rampant cock.

"Shove this in my mouth, fuck my face and get your head back between my legs. Use me, two holes at once. Make me your slut Mum."

Mum tilted her head back and opened her mouth experimentally.

"That cock of yours seems to have grown even more. Just ease it into my mouth. If I start choking or spluttering take it out, gimme a few to recover then try again. There's a world of difference between giving a blow-job and getting face fucked and I've never had anything that size fuck my face before, okay?"

"Rather I didn't face-fuck you? I don't have to if you'd prefer not."

"I'd rather you did. If I'm to be your sex slave then I need to be able to take what you want to give. I'm just saying give me time to acclimatise is all."

She opened her mouth again and I rested my cock head between her lips as I watched her face. She winked which I took to be a signal that she was ready. I eased in deeper, watching my cock disappear into Mum's mouth. My cock-head hit the entrance to her throat again so I paused, looking down into Mum's eyes for guidance. Tilting her head back a little more she winked again. I pushed in further. Her eyes went wide. I stopped again but she shook her head and wrapped her arms around my upper thighs. I could hear her dragging air into her lungs through her flared nostrils. She pulled me deeper into her throat. More than half my cock was in Mum's mouth. She stopped pushing me deeper and eased her hands on my thighs. I backed off until my cock-head was resting on her lips again.

"Fuck Mum! How'd you do that?"

"Practice Darling. By the end of next week I'll take it all, in this position, if you'll allow me to practice, daily?" she giggled.

"Deal!"

"Okay, I'm sorted with how much for the first time. I'll push you in, hold you in place as long as I can then ease up with my hands. You pull out to my lips then I'll push you in again. OK? In the meantime you get your head between my legs and eat my cunt some more."

"Let me get my mouth in place. Don't want to ram my cock down your throat first time and spoil everything."

"But you will ram your cock down my throat once we've got the technique sorted, won't you?" she giggled.

I laughed into her suddenly soaking cunt and I set to with my mouth, tongue and gentle teeth. Mum pulled my cock into her mouth and down her throat. Fuck! That felt so fucking good. I let Mum bury my cock in her throat while I concentrated on her cunt with my mouth. I was totally aware of the fact that with every pull on my thighs Mum was driving my cock deeper and deeper into her throat. That tight tube, as she pushed me further and further down, was creating incredible feelings on my cock head.

Mum was concentrating far too much on my cock and not enough on what my mouth was doing. I decided to use my fingers and thumbs as well. As my fingers opened her lips I worked my thumb inside her cunt just as she was easing my cock-head back from her throat. She gasped and pulled me in tighter again. Working my second thumb inside I started to wriggle them about while my lips sucked on her clitty. Suddenly Mum was going frantic. She took a firm grip on my hips and had my cock-head driving into her throat like a jack hammer. Each stroke was going deeper and deeper until I felt sure my balls were hitting her forehead. I was struggling to hold onto my spunk. Mum came! Her hips and lower body twisting and turning then I came, just as Mum was pulling me back into her throat.

She must have felt my cock begin to throb because she held my cock-head at the entrance of her throat as my first load of spunk jetted out of my cock and deep into her belly. It left me so fast I doubt it even touched the sides on it's way down. Do I mean up? She gasped for air through her nostrils then pulled me deeper to accept my second load. Without taking more air she pulled me deeper again, my balls certainly against her head as I unloaded yet again.

All the time her hips and cunt were jerking with her own orgasm as I lapped up every drop of her ejaculation. Mum squirted in my mouth -- cool!

Easing my cock from her grasp I kissed her terribly swollen cunt and slid down to rest on the floor, my head bent towards my Mum's.

"You okay, Mum?"

Her eyes were closed but her mouth was smiling. She licked her lips wickedly and checked for any spillage with a naughty finger.

"You took my whole cock down your throat Mum, it felt fantastic. Thanks Mum. Wanna hand to get straightened out or you want to stay upside down for a bit longer?" I teased joyously.

"Umm, never felt better Darling. I've wanted a belly full of your spunk for so long. Well worth the wait. Don't think my world will be the right way up ever again though." she paused for a few moments collecting herself, "Help me up and let me get comfy on the settee. We'll finish the wine, we've got something to celebrate here, then we shower and go to bed. I want to feel your beautiful cock slide into me very slowly before we fuck frantically. Afterwards we can do it again and take our time."

I helped her get comfortable, kissed her deeply, told her how much I loved her and went to get the remains of the wine.

"Boy! You've carry a lot of spunk around in those balls! Didn't think I'd be able to swallow it all. And you certainly know how to please a girl with your mouth. Thank you Darling, I've never cum so hard or so much in one fuck session," she praised when I returned with the wine and glasses, "Think we ought to tidy up a bit first? Chrissie will definitely be up before us in the morning.

"And what exactly do you think we'd be covering up? She's probably heard every sound you've made. Speaking of which, how are you going to keep the noise down when my cock's inside you?"

"I'll sort out some panties and if I get too noisy you can stuff them in my mouth."

"Better sort out a few pairs then, you haven't got any panties that big!" I retorted with a grin."

=== === ===

"You're left handed, you'd better sleep on that side."

I didn't argue, Mum clearly knew what she was doing. She pulled the covers back.

"We'll only get tied up in knots with these here," she stated unequivocally.

We snuggled in close, arms around each other and noses only a few inches apart.

"Ryan, you don't mind that I use rude words like fuck and cunt, tits, cock and spunk do you? Only I tend to get a bit potty mouthed when sex is about. Oh, and I love you calling my bum a 'shitter' sounds dead rude and posh at the same time. I'll happily be your Lady C for as long as you desire."

I had to chuckle. I'll admit it had come as a bit of a surprise but a nice one. Mum had moved from sensible Mum mode to sex goddess mode. No way was I going to complain!

"No Mum, not at all. Alright if I use them when sex is about as well?"

She didn't so much as answer but reached for my cock.

"Y'know when I was first getting into the joys of a damn good fuck session I didn't fully appreciate the pleasures of a young man's abilities when it came to recovery times and ready to go again. I just thought they were being greedy or I hadn't done as good a job of wearing them out as I'd thought. Now I know better. Roll onto your back. I want your virginity, long, slow and deep, okay?"

I rolled, Mum ducked her head down and swallowed my cock, full length, a couple of times then straddled my hips. She didn't let go of my cock for a second.

Once in position she wiped my cock-head backwards and forwards between her cunt lips and purred happily.

"You happy for me to take your beautiful cock and your virginity and make you a real man?"

"Yes Mum," simply said and simply meant.

"Good, coz I was gonna take it anyway," she giggled, "afterwards you can fuck me anyway you want."

So saying she pointed my bulbous bell end at her gaping cunt entrance, wiped it around the hole for good measure then lowered herself down. Once she was satisfied my cock-head was in correctly she removed her hand.

"Can you see your cock sliding into my cunt Darling? Does it look good? Do you like watching your cock beginning to fuck me? I've been waiting for this for so very long. Have you? Have you been dreaming about fucking me? Driving your magnificent cock hard into me and unloading your spunk deep inside my cunt? It feels fucking good to me. Does it feel fucking good for you?"

"Feels fucking incredible. Looks fucking fantastic. Exactly as I've been fantasising about when I wanked off at night. My cock buried in your cunt until it explodes and jets my spunk into your glorious womb! No need to rush. Take as long as you wish. I can watch you slide up and down my cock for ever."

She didn't rush in the least. I watched my cock slowly embed in her sopping wet cunt as she fed in an inch then out halfway. In another inch then out half way. My cock head and the top of the shaft was getting shinier and shinier with her sex juices with every small descent. Shit it looked good AND I told her exactly that. Mum grinned delightedly.

"Squeeze my tits, Darling. It won't be too hard."

I grabbed two glorious hands full and there was still plenty of firm flesh available. Mum's tits were fantastic! I squeezed and watched her face for signs of discomfort. I chickened out before she so much as winced. Taking a nipple between the finger and thumb of each hand I rolled them back and forth tightly. Her head went back so far I was afraid it might fall off. She let out a long, low guttural sigh of delight.

"That's it Darling, maul my big tits. Show me how much you love them!"

Releasing one nipple I grabbed a handful of the tit and mashed it between my fingers as the other hand pulled and twisted her nipple. Mum squealed happily and pushed herself harder onto my cock.

### ### ###

There's more if you wish?

12