Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think it best if I stay out of the way a bit."

"Make sure you give her a big kiss and cuddle, like always, when you get home. Let's try and get things back on an even keel and start from there. I'll take her with me for Mrs. Metcalfe then she won't be alone."

"Thanks Mum, love you and tell Chrissie I love her too."

We had a big hug and kiss and I went before Chrissie woke and came downstairs. How could she want me to treat her like our Dad had treated our Mothers?

### ### ###

I was outside the shop when Rose and Jim arrived at ten to eight.

"Morning Lad," greeted Jim cheerfully.

"Morning Son," said my Mother, "It's Chrissie's birthday! Aren't you two supposed to be in bed all day today?" she added with a wicked smile.

"Yeah!" I replied ruefully.

Jim unlocked and led the way in.

"Problems? Had a row?" asked my Mother gently.

"Yeah, something like that." I growled as I opened the door to my office/stockroom.

I walked in, sat at my desk and turned on my systems. I looked up, Mother was still standing in the doorway looking at me with a worried frown.

"Jim, put the kettle on, there's a Dear. Ryan needs somebody to talk to."

She entered, closed the door behind her and walked over to my desk.

"Something like a row, with your Sister, on her birthday? Janet tells me she has never once heard you raise your voice yet you had something like a row with Chrissie? What can I do to help you sort it out?"

There was only the one chair in my office. The one I was sitting on. Mother sat on my knee and put her arm around my shoulder to keep her balance. I put my arm around her waist to steady her.

"I know I've never been a Mother to you but I'd like to give it a try, if you'll let me?"

"Please," I almost begged pulling her in tight and nestling my head into her shoulder.

We were silent for a few moments while I enjoyed my Mother stroking her soothing hand over my back like Mother's are supposed to.

"Oh wow!" she exclaimed suddenly, like Mother's are not supposed to do.

"What?" I mumbled, reluctant to move my head and spoil the wonderful view of my Mother's breasts exposed by her gaping blouse.

"Oh, well, err, to be honest I just thought that you were, somehow, heavily built," she murmured while continuing to trace her finger nails up and down and across my back, "But you're not, you're solid!"

She used her other hand and explored my chest, again with her fingers, "very solid!" she finished delightedly.

"I have to be," I replied simply.

"How so?"

"I have to be able to protect my Sister and Mum if Dad comes back."

"Janet told me about that. Said you were very brave and stood up to him."

"Being brave wasn't good enough. If Mum hadn't come home there's no telling what he might have done to Chrissie."

"I rather suspect you would have got that rolling pin from the drawer and gone back in, don't you?"

I didn't answer but she was, in all honesty, probably correct. We sat in a comfortable silence. Very comfortable from my point of view. Mother's breasts were rising and falling very nicely. Her body felt warm and cosy so close to mine and her fingers kept stroking my chest and back while my hand seemed to be unable to keep still at her waist. On the down side, I was rapidly developing a boner!

"So, can you tell me what your something like a row was about?"

"Chrissie said that she wanted me to treat her like Dad treated you and Mum, or words to that effect."

"'Words to that effect' is an interpretation. Can you recall the actual words?"

"She said she wanted me to take her, use her, ravish her like..."

"Like? Like what, who?"

"She didn't actually say, just repeated 'like' a few times without saying like what or who."

"Odd! But she was present when your Dad was knocking her Mother about?"

"Yes, I used to take her upstairs, we'd get into bed, pull the covers over our heads and hide until Mum came for us in the morning."

"Just like you used to when he was knocking me about. So, you've been protecting Chrissie, from your Dad, one way or another, for a long time. Quite her hero I would think. Doesn't seem right that she would want you to treat her the same way. Makes no sense at all!"

We sat quite comfortably while Mother mulled over the problem. My cheek rested on her shoulder. Hers rested on the top of my head while her hand stroked my hair. Her breasts continued to heave and I continued to enjoy. My cock continued to respond to the stimulus.

"I don't think we should be sitting like this," I finally suggested unhappily.

"A young man's fantasy?" she giggled.

"Something like that."

"You mean something like the boner pushing against the back of my thigh? Girls and Mother's have fantasies as well y'know?"

"That's not fair!" I chuckled.

Mother ignored me.

"Girls have fantasies," she repeated, "I wonder... Has Chrissie seen your fantasy art work?"

"Probably. It's not hidden and the laptop is the one we all use. We can all look at everything. Mum asked if she minded you seeing those pieces before I came for my interview. She said 'no' and that she'd be quite chuffed actually. So she must know what they were at least."

She reached for the mouse and navigated to the fantasy folder. She flicked through and stopped at a picture where I'd used Chrissie's face.

"When did you create this one?"

"Couple of years back, or so."

"The white dress she wore to the theatre, when did she get that?"

"The day before. She saw it in a shop, tried it on and had them put it to one side. Mum went in and paid for it the next day. She wore it the evening after."

"And the white dress in this illustration could be the one Chrissie chose, if it was torn up a bit?"

"Absolutely. No problem, you think..."

"When I first saw this I thought it was set just after the woman had been fucked, raped, but it isn't is it? The spunk dripping from that cock isn't spunk and that dripping out of her cunt isn't spunk either. There's a lot of detail in this work. You have to look carefully. That cunt hasn't just been fucked, it's ready to be fucked, eagerly awaiting that cock. She's dripping with lust! So the cock's dripping pre-cum, ready to fuck her hard and long. Right?"

"Yes, that was what I was trying to create."

"You rescued her then ravished her!" she exclaimed delightedly, "like... in the fantasy illustration! Go and see if that tea's ready. I need to make a phone call... No wait!"

She wriggled on my knee driving my cock against her bare legs. If only I wasn't wearing jeans!

"Just in case I don't have the opportunity to get this close to it again," she giggled, "Mother's have fantasies y'know? Now scat, five minutes max."

### ### ###

"Two teas coming up!" I announced.

"Jim, I'm taking Ryan back to Chrissie's party, might be a while. Can you manage?"

Jim appeared in the doorway, tea mug in hand.

"Sorted?"

"Think so."

"Great! Take as long as you like, I can walk home if I have to. Wish her a Very Happy Birthday from me."

"Two minutes to drink our tea then we leave."

=== === ===

I held the driver's door open. My Mother hitched her skirt up and lowered herself into the low slung seat.

"Why didn't she just say so?" I asked as I walked around the Mercedes SL Roadster sports car.

"Because girls in love or lust sometimes do silly things,"

"Like flashing their panties at their Sons?" I suggested as I opened the passenger door.

"Oh, sorry."

She lifted her bum off the seat, eased her panties to her thighs and pulled the side strings. Taking hold of the crotch with finger and thumb she passed them to me.

"Better put them in your pocket, then you won't be able to see them any more," she adjusted her hem, "that better?" she asked, starting up the car.

"Smooth," I replied fastening my seat belt, "I like smooth."

"Chrissie smooth?"

"Not yet, nicely trimmed though. I'm hopeful."

"Janet?"

"Lovely and smooth, she had herself waxed especially for my birthday. I'm hoping I'll be able to learn, so I can wax her sometime."

"I love smooth too. And Chrissie?"

"Hopefully but Mum says it's very painful, but worth it, might have a problem getting Chrissie down that path."

"It is painful but well worth it. Once Chrissie sees how much fun Janet has with your tongue in her cunt Chrissie will be straight on the 'phone booking her own waxing. Jim can show you how to do it, y'know? He's very good, does mine."

We pulled up in the hammer head outside ours.

"Now just do what we discussed. Everything will be fine."

=== === ===

"Chrissie! Where are you?" I bellowed as soon as I'd opened the front door.

"Here, Master," she replied in a little voice as she appeared in the kitchen doorway.

"You're over dressed! I may have rescued you from a previous Master but now you are my slave. I expect MY slaves to be naked in my presence," I said, ad-libbing.

Stepping forward I grasped the low neckline of her beautiful, white party dress, being sure to press against the top of her exposed breasts with my fist as I tightened my grip.

"Yes, Master, sorry Master, won't happen again, Master?" her head bowed in supplication.

I pulled her lovely new dress towards me firmly.

"Look at me!"

She looked up, straight into my eyes. Hers sparkled with excitement, My Chrissie was back!

"Naked!"

I pulled the front of her dress down and out, towards me. It slid easily off her arms. It was at waist level. I jerked again, harder and heard the material tear as I ripped it from her body. I cast it aside and drank in her beauty. Naked. Aroused. Utterly beautiful! Moving closer still I took a fistful of her ponytail and forced her head backwards.

"Open!"

Her mouth opened instantly. I pretended to inspect it closely.

"That'll do! It'll learn to take my cock when I'm ready! Close!"

It snapped shut. I walked behind her, spanked her bum and grabbed a handful.

"Bend!"

She bent at the waist and touched her toes. Delicious, absolutely delicious. Tracing a line down her crack with my finger I circled her dark rose. She groaned.

"Silence, slave!"

I slapped her bum again before returning my finger to her arse-hole. I circled and pressed a little into the centre. She shuddered but remained silent. Moving across the perineum I sought out her slit, then her pussy. I shoved two fingers urgently inside. She grunted and flooded my fingers.

"Nice wet pussy, slave. It'll be taking my cock very soon! I'll make it a cunt and it will be ready for my cock whenever I desire." I told her as I rubbed her clitty hard between my fingers and thumb.

"Ahrrrrr!" she screamed.

"Silence!"

Whack! A redness appeared on her soft white flesh as she screamed yet again.

"Stand!"

She stood with me still behind her.

"Arms up!"

They shot into the air as she tried to reach the ceiling. I mauled her tits roughly, one in each hand before taking a nipple between finger and thumb and pulling them around and around in circles until she gasped with the pain. When I released them they were as hard as hard could be. I strummed my fingers over them.

"You still a virgin, slave?"

"Yes, Master. Sorry Master?"

"You will be slave, if you can't take my cock first time!"

I stood in front of her again, bent at the waist and pulled her over my shoulder, grasping her legs with my arm, I stood straight.

"Stay still and keep your head down, slave. I don't want you damaging my palace with your head!"

Carrying her upstairs I took her straight to the playroom. Mum and my Mother followed. The two firm cushions that Mum liked to use were already in place on the bed. I stood the love of my life on her feet before me.

"Release my cock, slave!"

She knelt, un-belted and unzipped my jeans quickly and easily. Using both hands she worked my jeans and pants down together. Boosted by the exposure of my Mother's smooth cunt and the naked slave at my feet, my cock sprang free as soon at the restrictive material was out of the way. Chrissie tapped my leg and I lifted. Another tap and I lifted the second. I was naked below the waist. My cock was free and I knew where it was going to be in only a few more seconds. I looked down.

Chrissie wrapped her fist around my throbbing cock and pulled it to her face. Her mouth opened and her eyes dared me to stop her. I didn't. Leaning forward she fed my cock-head between her lips and sucked experimentally. Her eyes didn't leave mine. My cock pulsed. Her eyes sparkled as she slipped my cock free. She stood.

"Fuck me, Master!"

Rolling back onto the two cushions she first lifted then spread her legs wide. Her fingers parted her engorged labia and freed the juices they had trapped within. It was too much for me. Stepping up to the plate I took cock in hand and leaned into her body, sliding my cock straight into her virgin pussy.

She was slick with her juices and pre-cum was oozing from my cock-head like a dripping tap. I felt no barrier, as she'd promised, and kept pushing deeper into her slick, tight tunnel of desire. I felt the natural end of her pussy and the hardness of her cervix objecting to the pressure my rampant cock was putting upon it.

Chrissie smiled at me happily.

"Thank you, Master.

"Happy Birthday slave."

"Is that all of it? I feel very full."

"A bit left, next time eh?" I grinned.

"Fuck me Master. Make my tight little pussy yours!" she laughed happily, "fill me with your spunk, make me your woman and my pussy your cunt to use as you would wish, Master," she added sweetly.

### ### ###

I didn't pound my Darling's slick pussy but I did fuck it, lovingly and with great feeling. The great feeling of having a tight, virgin, eager pussy wrapped around my cock. My very first virgin and my Sister!

We'd asked Mum way back what the difference was between a pussy and a cunt. She'd laughed and said when a pussy has been fucked and taken a load of man spunk, it's a cunt. I was in the long, slow process of converting my Sister's pussy into a cunt and I wasn't going to hurry the process.

Chrissie came many times as I worked my cock back and forth. She trembled, let out a soft sigh then shuddered. Not once did she make enough noise to disturb the neighbours. Each time she stopped shuddering she smiled sweetly at me and pushed her hips up and my cock deeper into her pussy. I was so focused on pleasing her that I wasn't even close to cumin myself when she begged for a rest. Too exhausted to carry on! Leaving my cock buried in her I leaned forward and kissed her deeply.

"Rest, there's no hurry, we have all the time in the world," I told her contentedly.

Easing my cock carefully out of her puffy pussy I rolled her gently onto her side and off the two cushions. She shuffled up the bed, rolled onto her back and stretched, sighed deeply and worked her legs apart.

"Fuck! That was worth waiting for," she muttered dreamily.

### ### ###

The sudden noise from behind me wasn't loud, raucous applause but more the sound of fingers slapping lightly upon palms.

"Well done, Darling."

"Well done Son."

"My Son and your Daughter," laughed my Mother, "don't they look really good together?"

"Good doesn't begin to cover it," responded Mum with delight, "great or fantastic might?"

I turned. Already wearing a, pleased with myself, smile on my face. I stopped and gawped at the scene before me. Both Mum and my Mother stood before me, naked as the day they were born and wearing big, beautiful smiles.

"Your Slaves await your command, Master."

"Your naked Slaves, as instructed, Master," pointed out my Mother.

I gulped, swallowed and stared in amazement. They could be sisters. Not twins but very possibly the same family. About the same height, same as Chrissie. Mother's breasts were slightly fuller but then neither pair were in the least bit droopy. Mum's waist was smaller and her tummy flatter but Mother wasn't carrying any spare either.

Maybe not quite so toned but Mum, Chrissie and I spent a lot of time at the gym. Mum's legs were perfect, toned while remaining shapely. Mother's were equally good but they seemed longer? I checked their height again. Mum's long hair was in a ponytail with the scrunchie high on her head. Mother's slightly shorter hair flowed over her shoulders. Mother was maybe an inch or so taller. It was their faces that struck me most forcefully, elfin almost. Sparking eyes, full of devilment, pert little noses and mouths that just seemed to beg for a cock to suck.

I stood there and looked while they stood and enjoyed my slow, detailed inspection.

"We got the job?" chuckled Mum.

"We C-U-M in pairs!" chortled Mother.

"Yes!" exclaimed Chrissie from behind me.

I turned to look at my Sister. She was resting on her elbows, still with her legs parted wide, her pussy very swollen and a massive smile on her face. She looked ravishing and ravished at the same time.

"Well, what you waiting for? Tell them 'YES' then fuck them both to prove you're their Master. They can both teach you then you can teach me. They can teach me to please you too. It's a no brainer, Bro!"

"No brainer? Fuck 'em both now? On YOUR birthday?"

"Too right! Between them they gave me the best birthday present ever. Only fair you should show our appreciation." she giggled happily.

I turned to face my two, new, beautiful, naked Slaves.

"My new HR Manager says the pair of you are perfect for the role, terms and conditions you are aware of. Who's first?"

I glanced at the big, old clock on the wall.

"Mum, you've got an appointment, you first?"

"No, take your Mother first, not sure you'll have to take her though," she smirked, "I'll ring Mrs. Metcalfe and tell her something's cum up and I'll be delayed. She won't mind."

My Mother kissed Mum warmly on the cheek;

"Thank you babe! I won't forget," she said quietly and walked towards the bed.

Without instruction she sat gingerly on the very edge of the two cushions, rolled back, lifted her legs and parted them. She opened her cunt lips using both hands.

"Do with me as you would wish, Master. I am yours to command."

She neither grinned nor giggled.

"You protected, Slave?" I realised I needed to ask.

"Yes Master, always but if it please Master, save you spunk for your Sister this time. It's her birthday and her pussy needs to be a cunt."

I looked at her, astonished.

"You expect me to fuck my Mother and NOT cum? Not possible!"

"For now I'm not your Mother, I'm your Slave. You are my Master and have total power and control. Control your cock. Control your balls. Feed me your cock and your Sister your spunk. Your Mother will return many times for your spunk in future."

I fucked my second slave with the same dedicated, loving care that I'd fucked the first. That is to say, I made love with my Mother. She was slick and I was horny. I needed to please my Mother as much as I needed to please my Sister and Mum but on a totally different level I needed to fuck my Mother, show how much I loved her and make her mine, again.

"You squeezing my cock, Slave?"

"No Master, I'm not, I promise. I'm way too full to squeeze anything but I'll try, Master, I'll try."

"Don't worry. You just feel very tight around my cock."

"Not used to cock as fat as yours, Master."

I stroked in and out steadily. Chrissie was tight. To be honest a little too tight for comfort but I knew she'd open up nicely as her Mother had. My Mother was nice and tight and I could feel her love tunnel wrapped around my cock for the entire stroke. I had to be constantly alert to prevent her tight cunt dragging the spunk out of my balls. And I hadn't even given her the full length. How bad would that be? Spunking into my own Mother's cunt against her stated wishes AND before she'd got properly going? Didn't bear thinking about, so I didn't. I tried to think about anything else possible without thinking about who I was fucking and how much I wanted to to dump my load inside her.