Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Chrissie's Birthday - part 2.
10.2k words
4.74
20.5k
64

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan's Mother to the rescue

Many thanks for your Votes and Comments - They are what keep the Authors on this site writing.

Chrissie's eighteenth birthday started well but...

For the detail of the story so far - please see Janet, Chrissie and me Chapters 1 - 4.

"Mum! Wait! Err, what do I do?"

Mum stopped dead in her tracks and turned slowly. She looked at her daughter wonderingly.

"What do you do?" she asked incredulously, "you enjoy yourself. Do anything you wish. He's your Brother and you are madly in love with him!"

She looked at me as if to say 'your Sister's gone mad!'

"But Mum, Ryan and me have been good despite what you might think. I've never touched him nor him me. I don't have any idea how to please him nor even where to start!"

"Don't be daft girl. You kiss him and hug him! That feels good don't it? Well it feels good for your Brother too. Do that and see where it takes you..." Mum paused, "tell you what, Ryan take your Sister upstairs and give her a shower, let her feel your hands all over her. Chrissie, when he's done you wash him down, hands everywhere then dry each other off. Come down here without getting dressed and sit down and enjoy a good kiss and cuddle... and anything else that cums to mind. I'll wait here until you come back down."

"Up you go Sis," I instructed patting her playfully on the bum, "no, wait!"

She stopped with one foot on the bottom stair.

I hoicked the hem of her dress up until it was all about her lovely, slim, waist and fully exposed her bare bottom, gorgeous legs and a subtle hint of pussy.

"Right up you go!" I repeated with another playful slap on her bare bum.

Chrissie milked it. Swinging her hips and turning partly to tease. No sign of nerves at all. I looked back at Mum and grinned. She grinned back, lifted her shoulders and turned her hands outwards as if to say 'go figure'.

Chrissie led me to the bathroom and turned to enter.

"Oh no you don't Sis! I want room to enjoy looking at you. Turn around again, back to me."

Stepping up behind her I slid my arms around her waist and pulled her back into my body and nuzzled my lips into her neck. She shivered gently. My hands crept up under her dress and stroked across her full, bra less breasts. She shivered again.

"Frightened?" I whispered softly.

"No, nervous! I want to please you so much and I really don't know how to do it properly."

"You please me just by being in the same house as me!" I told her firmly, "remember, years ago, you used to creep into my bed and snuggle when you couldn't sleep. Long before we realised being in bed together could be lots of fun?"

"Yes, I used to pretend I was frightened," she giggled.

"And I used to pretend I was annoyed. Well I still dream about those nights when we slept together. They were the happiest nights of my life. You 'n' me, snuggled together. Mum understood us even then. She knows more about us than we know about ourselves."

I released one of her breasts and started to unfasten her dress. With her dress pooled on the carpet I returned to her naked bountiful breasts with both hands and my lips returned to her neck.

"God! Bro, that feels incredible. We don't need a shower. We showered before we went out, we're squeaky clean."

"We don't need a shower to be clean we need a shower to kiss and caress, tease and tantalise, explore and excite, and to relax. Trust your Mum, she knows these things."

I allowed one hand to steal down, across her flat belly and tease gently around her trimmed pussy. She gasped as I stroked lovingly down the edges of her outer lips then back upwards with the tip of my finger just inside them. She widened her stance invitingly and on the following downstroke I accepted her invitation and circled her clitty before slipping just a little further and circled the entrance to her wet pussy.

"Good?"

"Fuck, yes," she replied dreamily.

"Turn around."

She turned into my arms and I pulled her in for a long, deep kiss. Her arm went behind my head to prevent me escaping while my hand went to her breast and rolled her nipple between finger and thumb. Her grunt of pleasure reverberated down my throat. Easing back a little from the kiss I bent my knees and sank downwards so that my mouth could kiss across her chest and onto her breast. It fastened on the free nipple and sucked and licked tenderly while the hand created havoc with the nipple on the other breast. Both of her hands were on the back of my head as she mashed my face into her beautiful body. Continuous sounds of her pleasure filled the air. I heard Mum chuckling delightedly when Chrissie stopped to catch her breath.

Downward, ever downward I sank dragging my tongue and lips across her bare flesh as I headed for her neatly trimmed pussy and the pleasures within the folds. I went straight for her swollen clitty hood with my mouth, sucked it in and probed with my hard tongue for the little sense button that would soon be popping out to see what all the fuss was about.

"Oh! Shit Bro! Fuck! That's incredible!"

She shuddered suddenly and pulled my head into her crotch as if trying to force it right up inside her body.

"Fuckin' 'ell!" she exclaimed as she carefully released my head from her vice like grip.

"See this happy smiling face, Sis? That smiling face says you've pleased me! Five minutes in! That's pretty good going in my book," I stood up, "Now go and run the water while I get undressed."

She stepped in close, pulled my head down to hers and rammed her mouth onto mine. Our tongues met and wrestled for supremacy. She won. She let me free.

"No way buster! My turn!"

Using one hand she pulled my mouth back to hers. The other started on my shirt buttons. She was in so much of a rush it took her longer with her fumbling fingers. I didn't complain. With the buttons finally undone and keeping her mouth glued to mine she used both hands to pull my shirt free from the waist band of my trousers. Unlocking our mouths she stepped back a little and ran a hand up inside each side of my shirt until both rested on my shoulders.

"Finally!" she muttered to herself.

"What?"

"Finally I get to peel your shirt off and run my fingers over your glorious chest."

"Eh?"

"For such a good looking, smart, fella you're remarkably dim sometimes Bro! We go to Self Defence, you're wearing your jacket with no 'T' underneath and flashing glimpses of torso. Mum, me and all the girls in the dojo have problems concentrating on what the Master's saying. Same at the gym, baggy shorts and 'T' stretched to the limit. How d'ya expect us girls to concentrate?"

"But... you snuggle up all the time," I tried lamely.

"Yeah, I snuggle but Mum won't let me undress you, run my fingers over your pecs and across your six pack. Says I might loose control. Big difference seeing you and actually undressing and touching you, trust me!"

"An' who's been driving me nuts, flaunting her beautiful body at me these last couple of years?" I riposted.

"Just getting' my own back. Can I see what's been making Mum squeal for the last twenty five nights now, pretty please?"

She didn't actually wait for my answer just started scrabbling at my trouser belt. As with my buttons it was a case of more haste, less speed but the belt, clip and zip were dispensed with after a while. She looked up at me, placed her hands on my hips;

"I'm gonna enjoy this bit so much... Bro!" she said as she locked her eyes with mine.

Without looking at what she was doing she worked my trousers and pants down together and off my feet. Still with her eyes locked on mine she reached up as high as she could and slowly, teasingly slowly, dragged her finger nails back and forth across my chest, abdomen and down further. She looked down and my straining, purple cock-head very nearly poked her in the eye.

"Jesus!"

She looked up;

"Is it always like this?"

"Nope, only when you or Mum are within a twenty mile radius," I admitted.

That made her laugh.

"Mum did warn me but... thank God!"

"Warn you? Why thank God?"

"She said you were a bit bigger than average. To be honest, quite a bit bigger. That I should maybe like to practice? You don't mind that I haven't got an actual cherry to pop any more do you? Only Mum said it would hurt and yours would hurt a lot more being that much bigger."

That made me laugh. Mum hadn't said a word to me, just that it was 'a nice size'.

"Should I ask how you practised?" I teased.

"Only if you feel the need to visualise me with carrots, courgettes and cucumbers," she giggled calling my bluff.

"Don't remember eating any courgettes or cucumbers," I chuckled.

"Just as well, after they'd been in my pussy," she laughed, "preparing it for this bad boy!"

She tapped it playfully.

"Mum take it in her mouth?"

"Yep," I confirmed proudly.

"All the way?"

"Yep, took a bit of practice though."

"Shit! That's gonna take a lot of practice. Mum spit or swallow?"

"Swallow, every time," I chuckled.

"I just knew it! Taking that bad boy full length then swallowing the contents of these big bastards, is gonna be one hell of an act to follow!" she smiled up at me, "but I'm game to practice, if you'll let me?"

"You don't need to Sis. It's not a competition. There's no winners or losers. No Bronze, Silver of Gold Medals waiting at the end. Don't try to compete with Mum and she won't try to compete with you and we'll all be very happy and content, OK?"

"Mum won't compete? When she can already blow you and suck you dry? What competition can she have?"

Fortunately she chuckled as she said it. I tried again.

"Not relevant at all, we have sex and we both enjoy it. That's great. I have sex with Mum, we enjoy it, that's great. Mum and you have sex, you both enjoy it, that's great also. We all have sex together, we all enjoy it so that's triple great. Doesn't matter if we have sex, fuck or make love. We enjoy it so it's great. The secret is to enjoy it. Make sense?"

"Don't worry about deep throating that monster and draining his balls," Mum called up the stairs, "I'll teach you to blow his mind and he'll love us both forever. Now will you two stop shilly-shallying and get in that shower. I want to get to bed!"

"Yes Mum," we chorused happily.

Except my Sister didn't take my proffered hand. Instead she nodded her head forward quickly and took my knob head into her mouth. She flicked her tongue over it. My cock throbbed instantly. She pulled off as quickly.

"Did I do that?" she giggled taking my hand.

I led her into the bathroom. We stepped into the bath and pulled the shower curtain.

"No, really," she said as I adjusted the shower head so it didn't drown my little Sister and soak our hair, "did I really make you cock throb, just like that?"

"You're my Sister, you took my cock head in my mouth and licked stroke sucked my pre-cum off and you're surprised my cock throbbed with pleasure? What did you expect it to do, pop down the Supermarket for a Mars bar? You say I'm dim but you do ask silly questions sometimes."

We both laughed.

"Love ya, Bro although you also say some daft things. Here we are, naked in a shower together and you're talking about Mars bars and Supermarkets. C'mon, wash me Mum needs her beauty sleep. At least in that competition I'm a few streets ahead."

I looked at my beautiful, naked Sister and visualised the naked Mum I had showered with twice a day for the last 25 days. It would be a very close run thing. I said nothing.

### ### ###

"Finished Mum," I called as we started our way back down the stairs.

Mum came out of the lounge.

"'bout bloody time too," she smirked, "not as if you shouldn't have more important things on your minds either. Enjoy yourselves. I've got ear plugs and an appointment, I'll be gone by 9:30 so if you want something other than each other to eat you'll have to get it yourselves," she chuckled, kissed us both and headed up the stairs. I followed my Sister into the lounge.

### ### ###

"What on earth?"

I looked over at what had obviously caught Chrissie's eyes. Mum had piled the seat squabs in front of the settee and balanced the pouffe on top of them.

"Just a suggestion of something you might like to try, is all," I replied carefully.

"A little more information, please. Is this what made Mum squeal on your first night?"

"Yep! Mum asked if I had fantasies and if they involved her. Yes and yes. What did I do most often in them? I ate pussy until you came. It was a position she wanted to try. It's very good too."

"Did you fantasise about me as well?"

"There you go with the silly questions again. I had three fantasies, you 'n' me, me 'n' Mum and the three of us together. No other girls or women ever got a look in and before you ask, I always ate you out before making love to you."

She grinned delightedly.

"How do I get into position? What is the position?"

I led her to the back of the settee.

"Perch on the top, bum as near to this side as you can. Take my hands and roll backwards keeping your bum on the top. Adjust the pouffe to get comfortable."

She did and was.

"Now open your legs as wide as you can."

She did.

"That OK?"

Chrissie wasn't smooth like Mum but was nicely trimmed. She was swollen, wet and very inviting. I quite deliberately licked my lips.

"Perfect! Delicious! Couldn't be better!"

"Better than Mum?"

I glared at her! My cock almost totally deflated. I very nearly lost all interest in her childish games.

"I'll not tell you again," I said loudly and sternly, "it isn't a fucking competition! You're my Sister Mum isn't. There is no competition. If you want it in sporting terms you're not even playing the same game! Now my cock's gone to sleep. I'm gonna make some coffee while you let it sink in. Want me to help you up? Shall I go and sleep with Mum?"

She was sobbing. I was miserable, how many years had we waited? My cock had totally lost its erection. I walked round the settee to stand at the side.

"Look!" I demanded, "when you're around this cock is always hard. Now you're naked with your legs wide and it's softer than it's ever been. Why? Because you want to be in competition with your Mother! Why, for fucks sake? We've loved each other from day one. We want to love each other. We want to make love with each other. We've waited years, the time has come, and now? Now you insist on competing with Mum. You want coffee or..."

"What on earth is going on in here?" Mum demanded.

"Chrissie wants to compete with you! Everything I say I get 'is it better than Mum's or is it as good as... I've tried telling her but she just won't listen." I explained exasperatedly.

"I'll have a decaf coff, Chrissie will have the same as you. Gimme five."

Mum took over. I went to make one decaf coff and two ordinary coffees. I didn't rush...

"That coffee ready yet?"

I took in the tray and set it on the coffee table then stood about feeling like a lemon.

"Sit down," Mum instructed, "we've got two problems, one easy, one not so."

"I'll have the easy one first." I whispered.

Problems? Plural? How? Why?

"Chrissie's hears the racket I make when we make love. Knows I need a ball-gag to prevent us waking the street. Thinks she won't be good enough for you."

The point that hit home was the 'when we make love'. It was sooo very true. No matter how hard we fucked or even how we fucked, we weren't fucking but making love with each other. Giving and receiving, pleasing each other and if that made Mum scream with pleasure that was how it was.

I looked at Mum first then my Sister.

"What? That's ludicrous!" I exclaimed.

"Your Sister thinks that the louder I scream the better it is."

"Well, there might be a little truth in that," I chuckled, "but there's so many other factors involved. It doesn't matter if you scream or not. The only thing that matters is that you, we, are enjoying ourselves. If volume mattered we wouldn't use the ball-gag, would we?"

"I know that, you know that but then I'm noisy when I climax. Chrissie is afraid she isn't and that you won't like it."

"No, she isn't. Almost silent actually."

"You've seen her cum?"

"No, made her cum. Upstairs on the landing just before we had our shower. I slipped my finger into her. She gave this delicious little tremble then a soft sigh or moan or grunt or something, sort of satisfied sound then started to shake quite violently. She soaked my hand. It was lovely, very satisfying. Then again a short time after, I licked her pussy and sucked the clitty into my mouth. Again the tremble, soft sounds of pleasure and the violent shaking after. She soaked my face, delicious. I told her that, upstairs!"

"This true?" this to my Sister.

"Yes Mum and he did say as much but I didn't really think he'd noticed. Was just being nice."

"Your Brother made you cum twice in minutes and you think he didn't enjoy it as much as you? Girl you've got a great deal to learn about your Brother. You came in no time at all, twice! Very few girls cum at all, first time. Many don't ever cum properly and you did it even before you started?

As to the competition. Ryan said there is no competition. I'm telling you there is no competition. You are his Sister, a whole new ball park. If I have competition it's from the other ordinary girls walking down the street. I cannot compete with his Sister. Deal with it!"

Mum was livid and it showed. I agreed with her but totally disagreed at the same time. She had no competition at all.

"Right, neither Ryan nor I can sort out your head on that score, up to you. Problem two is different. Tell your Brother what you told me."

Chrissie lifted her head. She had big puffy eyes and streaks from her tears on her cheeks. She wiped her forearms across her eyes, left then right and looked at me sorrowfully. New tears developed as I watched.

"I... I hoped... I wanted... you... to take m... use m... ravish... me..." she sobbed, "... like... like..."

I felt the blood drain from my face as my hands clenched into hard fists. Mum rested her arm on my forearm. It calmed me instantly.

"Your Brother can't do that Darling. He doesn't do take, only give."

My Sister buried her face in her hands and sobbed uncontrollably, shaking her head frantically from side to side. I looked at Mum utterly flummoxed.

"I can't treat her like Dad treated you and my Mother! Never!" I whispered passionately.

"I know," Mum whispered back, "go to bed. Leave your Sister with me."

I knelt beside my Sister and wrapped a loving arm around her shaking shoulders. I kissed her tenderly on the top of her bobbing head.

"I love you Sis, so very much. Don't ever forget that. We'll sort it out, promise."

I kissed her again. Kissed Mum and went up to bed, my single bed in the little back bedroom, alone.

### ### ###

I can categorically state it was the worst night ever, without exception. I didn't sleep a wink. My head full of the sounds of my Mother crying and fighting with my Father. Images of Mum sobbing, bruised and battered after my Father had finished beating and using her. And that was before I started to contemplate the horrendous possibilities of what might have happened to my sister if Mum hadn't come home when she did. My head was a mess! I was up at six in the morning. My Sister's birthday! I couldn't face it. I'd go to work! I was just clearing up my breakfast things when Mum entered the kitchen.

"How's Chrissie?" were my first words.

"I took her to bed, she snuggled up and cried herself to sleep. She's still sleeping. You OK?"

"Didn't sleep a wink. Thinking about my Mother 'n' Dad, the way he treated you. What might have happened to Chrissie. I can't do that Mum! I can't do anything like that. We need your help Mum!"

"Do my best, Darling, promise. You going to work then?"