Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the next stroke I reached the bottom of her shaft. She winced then shook.

"Too much?"

She shook her head vigorously.

"No, nice."

I withdrew sufficiently then pushed inwards again. She winced, trembled and smiled encouragement. I tried to keep the length constant while upping the pace. The little winces became soft moans progressing onto deep groans. These continued for a couple of minutes when she suddenly went completely silent. She locked her eyes with mine and tried to match my pace with upward movements of her hips, encouraging me to take her deeper and harder. I was struggling to keep the contents of my balls safely trapped.

Suddenly her arm, which had been laying by her side helping her to thrust her hips upwards, was across her face. It moved downwards to rest tight in her wide open mouth. With a series of very muffled 'Ummm, Ummm, ummm's' her entire body convulsed. I held her tight onto my cock with my big hands pressing the backs of her thighs hard against my stomach. Even then it was hard to contain the spasms of energy her climax was generating. I managed to keep my cock in place and held it there until she quietened.

"Damn! That's some cock you've got there, Son! Did I take it all?"

"Must come from your side. Mum tells me it's definitely not from Dad," I laughed, "about the same as Chrissie."

"Thank God for that! I'd hate to have taken less of it than a virgin," she chuckled.

"I've been practising every night for three weeks," giggled Chrissie laying beside her, "with a cucumber!"

"Sensible girl! But I think I'm old enough to practice with the real thing," came my Mother's reply.

"Mrs. Metcalfe says she's happy with 11 o'clock so, when you two well fucked slaves have quite finished nattering, I'd like a piece of my new Master, if you don't mind?"

Mother rolled the opposite way to Chrissie and shuffled up the bed.

"Y'know, I don't often get the chance to enjoy watching other people have sex and today, twice! With me sandwiched in the middle and all with the same guy! My Son! How good is that?" Mother informed the room.

"Great!" responded Chrissie.

Mum just grinned.

"How would you like me, Master? Kneeling or on my back?"

"If you kneel I won't be able to hang onto my load," I replied simply.

"Then eat my cunt Master, save your cock and your cum for my Daughter."

"Not fair!" claimed Chrissie, "she's your slave, she should be fucked like your other slaves!"

I laughed loudly.

"You heard my PR Manger, slave! On you back and open wide!"

With much giggling, bowing and scraping Mum got into position.

"Yours to command, Master," she tried subservience but totally failed due to her beautiful smile.

"Bad slave! You will be silent!"

"Silent? Silent while you fuck me? That's just cruel!"

"You arguing with your Master?"

"No Master, never Master. Just asking a question Master, and making an observation, Master."

All the words were perfect it was just the manner of delivery and the constant giggling of my other two slaves that rather spoiled the effect.

"Ball-gag, Master?"

"No!"

I was having trouble keeping a straight face and stern tone.

"Coupla pairs of panties?"

"Silence! Or I'll... I'll... put you over my knee!"

"And that's a punishment... Master?"

Which left us all chuckling happily. And my cock had gone off the boil which, I suspect, was exactly what Mum intended.

"Now look what you've done, Slave!" I said in mock exasperation pointing at my slightly less than rampant cock.

"I can fix that for you Master!"

And before I knew it my Mother was on the edge of the bed with her mouth wide open. I stooped awkwardly and rested my cock head on her lips. Her upside down head sucked my cock-head between her lips and her tongue lapped up my copious pre-cum. Within minutes my Mother had made me fit to fuck again.

"Thank you Slave."

"My pleasure, Master."

"Now that's how a proper Slave behaves," I informed my recalcitrant Slave.

"Yes, Master. Sorry, Master. It'll happen again, Master," she said to the great delight of her fellow Slaves.

'Fuck me! Hard,' she mouthed silently.

Taking my solid cock in hand I guided it across her clitty, down her slippery slit until I felt the hollowness of her hole. I paused, eased it in an inch and looked her straight in the eyes. Mum nodded slightly and I drove it home all the way to the root. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth clamped shut. I started to ease out. Her eyes opened and she poked her tongue out and smiled. I drove in again. Her hands just reached her mouth to stifle her scream of pleasure. Her eyes glared at me over her knuckles as I retreated and rammed my cock home once more. Still she was silent and still she glared at me defying me to make her scream.

After ten hard, full length thrusts she remained no noisier than Chrissie but her body was writhing beneath me. At fifteen she'd grabbed the pillow my Mother handed her and pulled it tight over her face and at twenty she finally exploded. Her body totally out of her control and mine. I stroked in and out gently allowing her to calm down. The pillow came off of her face, she smiled sweetly at me and poked her tongue out.

"Ohhhh, I enjoyed that," she laughed, "if you only enjoyed it half as much as me, we both had a great time!"

Leaning forward my cock slid out as I kissed her deeply.

"You're a very bad slave," I laughed delightedly.

"But I hardly made any noise at all so you can't put me over your knee," she grinned, "unless it's a prize?"

"Yeah! That might work."

I rolled onto my back, Chrissie one side, Mum the other and Mother kneeling at my head. Tilting my head backwards I gazed up the full length of my Mother's beautiful, naked body. Her cunt was open and swollen, her pussy perfectly smooth from front right around to the back. Her body shone with perspiration and her breasts heaved. She smiled down at me.

"You OK?"

"I'm fine, Son. How about you?"

"Perfect!"

"Well, not perfect yet, but certainly getting there," giggled Mum, "Roz, you gonna help me tidy him up, get him ready again to deliver my Daughter's main birthday present?"

My Mother did no more than lay across my body and take my cock head into her mouth, her dripping cunt only inches from my mouth. Lifting my head I dragged my tongue along the length of her slit.

"Not allowed!" she exclaimed raising her knees and putting her cunt out of reach, "can't concentrate on preparing you for your Sister if you're playing with my cunt."

She knee walked around towards Chrissie. Lifting her mouth from my cock she let Mum take over tidying me up.

"Move round to be between your Brother's legs then when we've finished getting him ready you just have to move forward and feed his nice fat cock into you." she suggested.

Mum and Mother passed my cock back and forth for a few minutes, taking a break now and then to inspect their handiwork.

"That do?" questioned Mum.

"Certainly do for me!" replied Mother, "Chrissie, come and kneel over your Brother's cock so we can guide it in for you."

Chrissie scooted up the bed and straddled my hips with her knees. I watched, fascinated as two beautiful, naked women held my cock and wiped it between my Sister's pussy lips.

"Back a bit Darling," instructed Mum.

Chrissie shuffled back an inch or two. Again my cock-head was wiped across her pussy lips.

"How's that?"

"Ummm."

"Now sit up straight and lower your pussy by opening your knees. Let your body sink until you can feel Roz's fingers wrapped around Ryan's cock."

It was a mesmerising sight. Two beautiful, naked, women teaching a third, equally beautiful and naked, to ride cock. My cock.

"Good girl! Well done," encouraged my Mother, "now you can use your legs muscles to ride your Brother's cock without having to worry about it slipping out. Enjoy!"

As Chrissie started to feed my cock deeper into her pussy Mum and Mother eased themselves off the bed.

"When you think he's about to shoot his load take as much cock in as you can. Nothing quite like feeling your man empty his balls deep inside you," advised her Mother, "c'mon, Roz let's leave them to enjoy themselves while we shower. You want to stay while I see to Mrs. Metcalfe?"

They headed for the door and I concentrated on my Sister and the approaching delivery of her birthday present.

### ### ###

"Just you 'n' me, Bro."

She sank down my shaft.

Watching it disappear up into her body was such a wonderful thing, slowly, steadily. The deeper it went the further back her head tilted. Drawn out grunts escaped her lips. As it went deeper so the grunts became gasps then just the sound of air being expelled like a child learning to whistle.

"How 'm I doin'"?

"Inch? Little bit more?"

"Shit! I feel totally stuffed!"

"No need to take it all. Just enough is good enough, need room for my spunk, after all," I teased.

She started to ease up until she was back where she started. Leaning forward she placed her forearms either side of my head and stretched in for a kiss.

"This feels awesome."

"Totally."

She started rocking back and forth, her tight pussy sliding up and down my shaft and a deep kiss on my lips at the top of each stroke before sliding downwards again.

"It feels so tight Ryan and I can feel your cock-head banging against the top of my pussy. I'm not hurting you am I?"

"No, My Darling, it feels incredible. You're gonna make me cum if you carry on like that."

"If I go harder and faster will you spunk more?"

"I've been needing to have my cock in you and spunking hard since Mum gave us 'that' talk. You'll get every drop I have to give whatever you do. Take your time, let's enjoy it, after all we've both waited so long."

We heard the shower start and giggling.

"Your Mum and my Mum are showering together." giggled Chrissie.

"Yeah, sounds like they are having fun."

"I'd like to shower with my Mum, I'd like to shower with your Mum too, is that weird?"

She continued to slide up and down my cock as we chatted.

"Well I loved showering with you last night and your Mum for the last three weeks and I hope I'll be able to shower with my Mum and I don't think that's weird at all," I whispered in her ear.

"Yeah, dummy, you're a guy with a nice big, fat cock and you've already fucked 'em both so wanting to get your hands all over both or either of them is only natural, not weird. I'm a girl..."

"Yeah, I've noticed, bit of a giveaway, my cock being in your pussy as it is. Listen..., they seem to be enjoying themselves and last time I fucked 'em they were definitely girls as well. D'you think it's weird them enjoying each other. I don't. I think it's wonderful. Just think, when you 'n' Mum have worn me out you'll be able to explore and enjoy each other."

"You wouldn't mind? That's lesbian sex!"

"Think of it as sex rather than putting it into a category. Two, or more people enjoying each other. Not saying I'd want to have sex with another guy, too many beautiful women around who are much prettier, but that's only my opinion. Wouldn't mind sitting on the sidelines and watching you 'n' Mum or my Mother, enjoying each other. Could pick up some useful tips."

"You holding out on me?" she said as she tried to ride my cock even quicker.

"Well, a bit. Just trying to make it last longer, is all."

"Well, don't on my account. I'm almost wasted. Lost count how many times I came when you first fucked me. I was cumin watchin' you fuck our Mums. God that looked so fucking awesome. I'd love to have a video of you 'n' me fucking so I can watch it anytime I want. Maybe you 'n' Mum or your Mum?"

"You carry on like that and your pussy will become a cunt very soon!"

"What rocking backwards and forwards or talking dirty about videos of us all fucking?" she giggled.

"Yeah!"

"'sposin' us girls made the videos of each other taking your cock in different ways. Just think Mum taking your entire length into her mouth. That'd be something! Just very slowly disappearing into the void then you jerking and a close up of Mum's throat working hard to swallow every last drop. How about my Mum wanking you off onto your Mum's face? Then your Mum could scoop it off with a finger and feed it to me or my Mum... or..."

"Too late! Here it cums!"

"Give it to me Bro, fill my pussy, make it a cunt! Ohhhhh, that feels soooo very gooood!"

Chrissie's mental images had more than done her stuff. Film of one of Mum's incredible blow-jobs would do it any time for me not to mention drenching my own Mother with cum. Heaven! What young man doesn't fantasise of that or something similar?

"Think we could get one of those tiny cameras they use for internal examinations and fix it to your cock? We could film it driving in and out of one of our cunts then catch the explosion as you spray spunk all over the walls. Hey, how about you fucking all three with a camera attached then we splice 'em together?"

"Will... you... please... stop...? I'm knackered 'n' empty!" I gasped.

"Yeah, I can feel it sliding around between your cock and my new cunt. Feels delish. Like the idea of being filmed fucking your women then eh?"

"My cock does so that probably means my head does." I agreed.

"Can I clean you up, like our Mums did, when we take your cock out?"

"That would be nice, then I'll clean you up."

"You wanna lick my spunk filled cunt? You want my cream pie? That's what it's called, isn't it?

"I do, it is and why not?"

"Nothing..." she replied dreamily, "Mum said there'd be days like this, if I was good," she chuckled, "what does Mum's cream pie taste like?"

"Scrumptious!" I replied without hesitation, "anyway, ask nicely and she'll let you try it for yourself."

"You kiddin'?"

"I'm pretty sure. Next time I fill her up, just ask. See how she responds. Betcha it's a 'yes please and no need to hurry'."

"Let me sit up then you can ease your cock out. I want to try your spunky cock-tail."

I gave her the palms of my hands to push against. By pushing first on one hand then the other she discovered that she could twist her new cunt on my cock.

"Hey! That feels different," she exclaimed.

"Well, it would. It's your first time at everything." I chuckled.

"Smart arse! What I was getting at is, while I've been riding up and down or backwards and forwards your cock goes nice and deep but your cock-head tends to bottom out in about the same spot each time. Wriggling like this..."

She wriggled, like that.

"Your cock-head moves about right at the top, sorta dragging against the bottom of my womb area. Think I could get it to go around my cervix? Y'know, a lap of honour. Or a cha cha cha?"

She twisted and turned and cha cha cha'ed on my cock excitedly. Suddenly her eyes flew open, she grabbed my hands and placed them firmly on her delicious tits.

"Hold them tight, help me dance on your magical cock!"

So I held her tits tight and toyed with her erect nipples while she cha cha cha'ed, tangoed and quick stepped on my cock-head. No sense of rhythm but magnificent enthusiasm.

"Oh... My... God! Oh... My... God! Oh... My... God! Oh... My... God!," she panted delightedly, "don't fucking let go until I say so!"

I squeezed her tits harder and rubbed her nipples round in tight circles. She went silent, her eyes closed and her head went back. Her hips went crazy as she danced frantically to the tunes in her head. The trembling started and still she managed to gyrate on my cock-head.

"OhMyGod! OhMyGod! OhMyGod!," she gasped before shuddering and almost collapsing like a rag doll on top of me.

I held her firm and somehow she kept dancing.

"Oh... My... God..." she mumbled as the final spasms of her orgasm coursed through her nervous system.

Her eyes opened and a massive grin spread across her face.

"Sweet Jesus! That was something else!" she gasped.

She dropped her head in exhaustion and breathed deeply for a few minutes.

"Mum starts to offer me advice on how to do great sex, make sure I'm listening, OK?" she sighed.

"Learned that three weeks ago."

She sat on my stiff cock and I supported her by holding firmly to her tits. She just grinned happily.

### ### ###

Many thanks for your Votes and Comments - They are what keep the Authors on this site writing.

There's more if you wish?